• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bareback In My Mom Ch. 05

Bareback In My Mom Ch. 05

12

Everyone is sitting around with big grins on their face. Gary looks at Sarah and shakes his head up and down. Sarah smiles.

"It's time to tell you kids something you don't know about our family. What you don't know is that your father is also my son.

All four kids gasp.

Daniel is the first to speak.

"Holy crap, Mom. I never suspected. I knew you were older than Dad. I just thought you were a cougar."

"I am a cougar. You girls know how you couldn't resist his big cock. Well, I couldn't either. I had to have him and I had to take his cum. It was the best thing I ever did. I got four wonderful babies because of it."

Jacob asks. "Weren't you worried about birth defects? They say it happens in cases like this."

"I did some research on it. It's all about bad recessive genes. I thought it would be OK. It may be if you got your sisters pregnant. That might be pushing it. If you two want children you should get someone outside the family."

Jean says. "Oh good. That means we can still fuck you two. We're preggo so it's ok."

"Yep. Everybody can fuck everybody. Your Mom had her tubes tied so she can't get pregnant. You just can't let your brothers knock you up."

"Jane says. "This is a lot to wrap my head around. I can't figure out how we're related. I may be my own mother."

"Let's see. I'm your father and your brother, and she is your mother and grandmother. I think."

Sarah says. "I don't even want to try to figure it out. My head might explode."

Jane says. "Daniel. Will you sleep in my bed tonight. I want to fuck you and wake up in your arms."

"Hell yes. Sleeping with my hot sister and fucking her? You're on."

"Jean says. "Then Jacob can sleep in my bed. I'm gonna fuck his brains out."

"I'll help you with that. I don't need a brain anyway."

"I think I'll fuck my mother tonight."

"And I'll fuck my son."

The next morning, Daniel and Jacob are in the kitchen eating breakfast with Sarah. The girls are in bed with Gary. Daniel's phone rings.

"Hi Amber. It's good to hear your voice. It's been a long time."

"I missed you too."

"Sure, I just got up. How about in one hour."

"Cool. See you then."

"Bye."

"Do you two still have something going there, son?"

"I don't know. There is a good chance. Remember, she got my cherry and we were pretty busy last summer. She may want more."

"Be sure and use protection."

"Don't worry, Mom. I won't do anything stupid."

Five minutes later, Jacob's phone rings.

'Hi, Kim. I just got home yesterday. I was gonna call you. I just got up."

"Hell yes I want to see you."

"Great. Daniel is going to her house. See you there."

Sarah looks at them.

"You guys have fun. I want a full report when you get back."

'Jeez, Mom. You want us to kiss and tell?"

"Yep, now you two get out of here."

Amber opens the door. She sees Daniel, squeals and jumps into his arms. Kim does the same with Jacob.

"Oh god. I'm so glad to see you, Daniel. I missed you so much. Hug me."

She kisses him all over his face.

Kim plants a major kiss on Jacob. She is sucking on his lips and tongue.

"mmmmffff You're back. I'm so happy. I really missed you."

The guys are a little overwhelmed.

"Hi, Kim. I really missed you too. Looking good there. Just as hot as you ever were."

"Come on. Let's go to my room. We have a lot of catching up to do."

The all sit on the bed. The girls are wearing t shirts and panties.

Jacob says. "I like your outfits. Good to see those beautiful legs."

He reaches over and rubs his hand on Kim's thigh. She puts her hand on his and helps him. He runs his hand up and brushes over her pussy. She gasps and smiles.

"Did you find something you like, big guy. Huh?"

"I sure did. I remember you got my cherry with that and I was in there a lot last summer."

"I'll never forget that. It was so special. Being you're first was so hot."

Amber looks at Daniel.

"As I remember, I got your cherry the same day. I remember your big cock filling my pussy. It was so hot having it in me. I remember every detail."

"Jeez, you animal, Amber. You need to calm down."

"Nope. I'm really glad to see him."

She pushes him on his back and jumps on him. She runs her hands up under his shirt. She rubs his stomach and chest. Slowly she pulls up on his shirt. He raises up to help her take it off. She straddles him and starts kissing his chest. She sucks on his nipples. His cock starts filling with blood.

"Watch her. She's gonna fuck him right here in front of us."

"Cool. I want to watch. Fuck him, Amber. Fuck him. Fuck him. Take that big cock in your hot pussy."

"They're gonna watch us. Is that OK. Let's show them how it's done."

He pulls her down and gives her a hot kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Fuck her, Daniel. Slam that cock in her. Make her beg for you cum."

She stands by the bed and pulls her t shirt off. She turns around, showing him her body. She faces away and bends over. She slowly pulls her panties down. She shows him her pussy and asshole.

"Nice view, baby. Bring it here."

She gets back on the bed and starts pulling at his clothes. She pulls his pants and boxers down and his cock jumps out. It's hard and pointing at the ceiling.

"Oh god. What a beauty. So big and hard for me."

"Suck it, Amber, take it down your throat. Suck the head off it."

She takes it in her mouth. She licks and sucks on it. He is moaning and groaning.

"Oh fuck. What a mouth. I'm so fucking glad to be home. Suck it, baby. Suck it."

She stops and looks at him.

"Now, I'm gonna fuck you. You just lay there and I'll do all of it for you. You're gonna cum so hard it will be a religious experience."

She moves up over him and grabs his cock with both hands. She guides it to her pussy. She lowers and takes the head in.

"Oh my god. It's stretching me way out. What a huge cock. Oh yes."

She drops and takes the head in. she cries out and cums on him.

"Come on, Amber. Take it all. Ram is up in your hot pussy. Take every inch in you."

She slowly takes it all. She cums twice getting it in.

"Oh my fucking god. Your cock is so good. Holy shit. Now I want your hot cum in me."

"Are you ready. I'm ready for me to cum in you. I'm gonna fill your hot pussy full."

"Yes, ready, ready. You aren't pulling out. Your cum is going in me. I want it all."

She starts slowly stroking up and down. She squeezes it every time she goes down. Daniel moans with each squeeze. She doesn't hurry. She wants it to last. Every time his cock starts to swell she stops.

"Not yet, baby. I'm gonna torture you. I want you to beg for it."

After a few minutes he decides to take control. He grabs her by the hips and pulls her down hard. His cock head hits her cervix and she screams and cums.

"That's it, Daniel. Make her cum and cum. Make her beg for it."

He holds her by her hips and grinds on her clit. She is crying out and cumming every few minutes. He keeps her cumming and cumming.

"You ready for some cum, baby. I have a hot load for you. Tell me you want it. Tell me."

"Oh fuck yes. Cum in me. Fill my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in me. Please cum in me."

"Tell me how much you want it. Tell me."

"Oh fucking god. Please let me have it. Shoot it in me. Please cum in me. Please. Please."

"Squeeze it and make me cum. Milk my cum in you. Take it. Take my cum."

She cries out and squeezes it as hard as she can. His cock flares and they both scream and cum. Her pussy muscles are going wild. She milks every drop into her.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. That was so good. You fucker, you were supposed to beg me. I had to beg you. I'll get even for that. Just you wait."

Kim has been stroking Jacob's cock as the watched. She looks at him.

"Her fucked the shit out of her. Did you see her cum. I thought she was gonna faint."

"Get naked for me, baby. I want to see that hot body. Then take my clothes off."

She grins at him she slowly lifts her t shirt off. She puts her arms behind her head and shakes her breasts for him. He reaches up and tweaks both nipples. She squeals and pulls her panties off.

"Fucking hot. What a beauty you are. I have a large load of cum for you."

She pulls his clothes off and grabs his cock.

"Oh shit. Look at that big cock. It's going to fill my pussy all the way up. What a beauty."

"Suck it, baby. Suck the chrome off it. Take it down your throat."

She kisses it as she jacks it. She takes the head in her mouth and goes to work. He thrusts up and she gags on it.

"You fucker. It's way to big for me to throat. I'll have to practice to take it."

She sucks and licks it. She feels it start to swell and stops.

"No you don't. Your cum is going in my pussy. I want you to wash my cervix with it. Now, get on top and fuck me."

He moves into her saddle and presses his cock head to her pussy lips. She moans and pushes up. He pushes the head in. she grabs his ass and cums.

"Oh fuck. Big cock in me. Yes. Yes. Give me more. More. More."

He pushes half of it in and she cries out and cums.

"Slam it in her, Jacob. Bang it on her cervix. Make her scream for it."

She locks her ankles behind his ass and sinks her nails into his ass cheeks.

"Bury it in me, Jacob. I want it all in. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He pushes down hard and hits her cervix. She screams and cums on him.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"Milk It it, Kim. Make him cum in you. Milk that big cock."

She is holding his cock on her cervix and squeezing hard. He is grinding on her clit. She is cumming and cumming. She finally pushes him over the top. His cock swells and his cum hits her cervix.

"Oh god. Oh fucking god. Hot cum in me. Hot hot cum."

"Take it baby. Take it all. Milk my balls dry."

She holds him tight. Her pussy is squeezing all of his cum out.

"Oh god, Jacob. That was so good. What a stud you are. I'm going to fuck you and then fuck you some more. You are my hot lover from now on. I've never cum like that."

He rolls off and Daniel and him do a high five.

"Way to go, bro. You gave it all to her and she took it. Well done."

"Well done it right. My pussy is like a rag."

Amber looks at Kim.

"Shall we give them a little show."

Kim smiles. "Let's do it."

They quickly move into the 69 position. They start sucking up all the cum they can. Daniel and Jacobs mouths drop open.

"Hold shit, bro. Look at them go. Sucking up all that cum. Go girls. Eat that cum. Suck those pussies."

"Daniel, this is going to be the best summer ever. What a hot pair. Holy shit."

The girls stop and grab both guys cocks. They clean them up.

"Oh wow. That tastes good. Way better than Daddy's."

The both stop and look at each other. Daniel and Jacob's mouths fall open.

"Oh shit. I fucked up. I didn't mean to say that. I fucked everything up. Oh god, no. No. No."

She starts crying.

"Please don't hate me. Please. I don't want to lose you. Please."

"Calm down, baby. It's OK. I think it's time for a little truth or dare, hold the dare. Stop crying, please. I don't hate you and you aren't going to lose me."

He hugs her and she calms down.

"OK, girls first. Tell us about it. Kim, truth."

I guess I'll start at the beginning. We went home after your birthday party. Our parents didn't think we would be home that soon. We walked in and heard lots of moaning and groaning. We sneaked up and looked in their bedroom. My Mom and her Dad were fucking doggie. My Mom was going wild. Her Mom was riding my Dad. He was howling and cumming in her. She was screaming and cumming with him. They saw us peeking in and made us come in. We talked for a while and they told us they had been swapping for a long time. My dad hugged me and asked if I wanted to join in. Amber and I decided to go for it. Her Mom and my Mom even did each other. It was so hot. Then Amber and I did each other. Soon everyone was doing everyone else. There. It's all out in the open. I hope you aren't turned off about it. I want to keep seeing you.

"Don't worry. You're stuck with us. We aren't going anywhere.

"Ok guys. You have some truth for us."

"Oh yeah. Some real hot truth. We came home yesterday and found Mom in the kitchen bare ass naked. Even at her age she is smokin hot. Blew us away. She said Dad wanted her naked all the time. We had a snack and looked up our sisters. They were naked too. Dad wanted them naked too. We talked a while and they blew us both. Later that night they fucked us and we double teamed Mom. Right after that Mom told us that Dad was her son. The really blew us away. Oh, and I forgot. Dad has knocked up Jean and Jane.

Kim says. "Holy crap. I would never have thought that. Your family tree is a mess."

"No shit. Daniel may be my father for all I know."

"Amber says. "I wonder what would happen if both families got together. That would be something to see. Twelve people fucking each other. What a porn movie that would make."

Jacob says. "I don't know if my parents or sisters would go for that. I suppose it could happen. It blows my mind just thinking about it."

Kim says. "I'll bet our parents would be OK with you two joining in. I know I would be OK with it. Our Moms are pretty hot. It might be fun. My Moms favorite is doggie. I sometimes wonder if she is going to start chasing cars and barking at the mailman."

Daniel says. "We probably shouldn't spill the beans about our families. Let's wait and see later. Maybe we can do a group thing later this summer.."

Amber grabs Daniel's cock and starts stroking it.

"I'm not done with you yet, big boy. I want you again."

She pushes him on his back and starts sucking his cock. He puts his hands behind his head and watches. She tries to take it all, but only gets about half. She plays with his ball and runs her fingernail over his asshole. He humps up into her mouth and moans. She almost took it all, but started gagging. She turns around and gets on her hand and knees. She looks back at him through her legs.

"Do me, baby. Make me howl at the moon."

He moves up behind her and puts his cock head against her pussy lips.

"Put it in, baby. Grab my cock and take it."

She reaches back and grabs it. She holds it to her pussy and pushes back. She slowly takes it in."

"Got it. Got it in. Ram it in me. Give it to me hard."

He grabs her hair and starts thrusting in her hard. She moans and groans. He lets go of her hair and grabs her nipples. He pulls back on them and she cries out.

"Oh god. Fucking hell. You're tearing my nipples off. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He lets go of her nipples and grabs both of her wrists. He pulls her arms back and strokes into her. She starts cumming on his cock. He holds her and thrusts harder. Her pussy is grasping his cock. He feels his orgasm coming on and pumps into her harder. It hits them both at the same time. He howls and cums in her. She screams and cums with him.

"Fuck yes. Yes. You rode me hard That was amazing."

"You said to take you hard. I just did what you wanted."

"I know. I loved it. You can ride me anytime you want."

"Jacob, come and love on me. I want you to make love to me. Be my sweet lover."

He moves over her and kisses her. Their tongues meet and explore each others mouth. She holds him tight and tries to take his cock with no hands. She finally gets it in position and pulls him into her. She wraps her legs around him and holds him deep in her. She strokes up and hits her clit on his bone. He puts one hand under her ass and holds her on his bone. She grinds on him. She cries out as she cums on his cock. He slowly lowers himself on her and gives it all to her. She cries out as it hits her cervix. She holds it deep in her."

"mmmm. So sweet. Big hard cock all the way in me. Big hot cock."

She starts squeezing his cock. She grinds on him and milks his cock. They are both moaning together. His cum starts and she feels his cock swell. She pulls closer with her legs and squeezes him. She feels his cock flare and his hot cum hits her cervix. She screams and cums with him. He pumps every drop from his balls into her. She milk it all down to her cervix. She holds him in her.

"Stay in me, baby. Stay there. I love holding you in me. Don't let me go."

"I'm here for you. Baby. I'm here."

"My big strong lover holding me. So good. So good in your arms."

Jacob looks over and Daniel and Amber. They are all cuddled up as they watch. He rolls off and holds her against her chest. She snuggles up to him and whimpers. He kisses her on the forehead and holds her tight.

An few minutes later Amber's Mom walks into the bedroom. Amber sees her and looks up.

"Hi Mom. Umm you caught us at a bad time. I didn't expect you home this early."

"That's ok, I just came home to get some lunch. I thought I heard someone in here and came to look."

Daniel and Jacob look for blankets to cover up with. The girls all laugh.

Amber says. "It's ok. She has seen naked men before."

Her Mom looks at their cocks, turns and walks out.

The guys get up and get dressed.

"Maybe we can do something tonight. Are you up for it."

"Yep. Call me later and we can set something up."

The guys make their exit. As they are walking to the car they do a high five.

Two days later Daniel and Jacob are in the living room watching a sports program.

"Jacob, we should ask the girls to live with us this fall. It would be really nice. I love Kim so much. I would hate to leave her here."

"Good idea. I've been thinking about it. I love Amber too. It would really be cool if they would go for it."

"Yeah. We should talk to them about if. I think they would.

Amber is in Daniel's bedroom. She is snuggled up to him. They are watching a movie they rented. His arm is around her shoulder holding her breast. She is gently caressing his cock. She moves up and kisses his neck.

"Daniel. I hope this doesn't scare you, but I have to tell you. I love you."

He looks down into her eyes.

"I love you too, baby."

She shivers and hugs him tight.

"I waited for you. I didn't want anyone else. I just waited for you to come back. Last summer was the best of my life."

"I hoped you didn't find anyone else. I knew you were the one for me."

She hugs him tight and tears run from her eyes.

"Why you crying, baby? I thought you would be happy."

"Those are tears of joy you big dummy. When you said you loved me I couldn't help it."

He lifts he chin up and kisses her on the mouth. She sighs and gives him her tongue. He sucks on her lips and tongue. She pushes her mound against his leg. His cock starts to fill with blood.

"I love you, baby. I want you in me. I want to love on you all night long."

He moves down and kisses each nipple. She moans and pushes up to him.

"Yes, baby. My nipples love you too. Your mouth is good on them."

He takes each nipple in his finger and twists them gently. She cries out.

"Yes. Your hands are so good. Love on me, baby. Love on me."

He moves down and she opens her legs for him. A little trickle of pussy juice runs down her ass crack.

"mmmm, you're wet for me. I love your wet pussy. It's all wet and ready for my cock."

"Oh god yes. I'm always ready for you. I get wet just thinking about it."

He kisses and licks her pussy lips. She moans and thrusts her hips up. He runs his tongue over her clit and she moans and cums on him.

"Yes. Magic mouth. So good. Mouth cums are so good."

He moves up and she grabs his cock with both hands. She holds it to her pussy lips.

"Push in me, baby. Give me that big cock. Shove it all the way in me."

He pushes slowly in her. When he hits bottom she cums again.

"Yes. Yes. My lovers big cock all the way in. Big hot cock. Yes. Yes."

She holds him in all the way and rubs her clit on his bone. Her passion rises and she cums again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bareback In My Mom Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds