• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Conquering Beauty Ch. 2

Conquering Beauty Ch. 2

Conquering Beauty: What Happened Next

She fell asleep on those damp, sweat soaked sheets. Wondering at her own instincts with a strange man on top of her. The gentle curve of her alabaster back faced the door, silken white skin flowing down over full rounded buttocks. Her white thighs lay askew, as her ankles were still tied down, but soft, and inviting, and that is how he found her again. He trailed his soft elegant fingers down the cascade of her spine, stopping above her firm ass. His long black hair trailed across her thighs, as he gazed down at her tear-streaked cheeks. He resisted the urge to kiss those trails. He woke her gently, by kissing a path from her shoulder to her lower back, and up again. She moaned as she woke, forgetting where she was, and why she was there.

When she realized who it was, she jerked away from him as best she could, and cowered away from his touch. With a considering look he said, “I brought you food, I supposed you might be hungry…but…if you don’t want to eat it, I will.” She looked at what he had brought; a tray of raspberries, strawberries, and cream. She turned away. “Very well” she heard his deep voice echo from behind her.

His large hand came over her shoulder and pushed her hard onto her back. He pulled at the restraints so they were as tight as they could get, holding her in place. Though she squirmed, her body barely moved, and her abductor placed one bright raspberry on her pale belly. He just looked at it for a minute, the contrast of color, tastes, and textures. He slowly bent his head forward, long hair brushing her hips, and took the berry into his mouth, tongue sweeping across that pale expanse of skin. Her body shuddered and she made a small noise in the back of her throat. He then went about placing a long trail of cream starting from her left hip and exploring up around her navel, and between her breasts, to the delicate curve of her collarbone. He placed berries along this path of cream, and slowly nibbled and ate his way from her neck down to her hip.

He looked up at her with those dark considering eyes, and slowly kissed down her hip to her inner thigh. “No, please! Haven’t you done enough? Oh please…” she said, and her whimpers turned to quiet tears, falling down her cheeks. He licked slowly, so gently to her silt, which was wet with her juices, her body’s natural reaction to what was happening. He licked down her slit, not entering her, just wetting her lips, and he sighed.

He buried his tongue in those wet folds, that tangy sweetness invading his mouth. He licked to either side of her clit and then around it, in tiny circles, without actually making contact with it. Then he plunged his tongue into her, and she gasped, and cried out. With one quick lick to her clit, he moved his body over hers, his erection pressing into her wet flesh, and he looked into her eyes.

Silently, the tears streamed down her cheeks, and she looked right back at him; defiant still. He moved his hips restlessly, until he was poised at her dripping entrance and just held there, for minutes, until her body started to make those same restless movements, and he knew, despite what she thought, and despite that look in her eyes, she wanted it as much as he did.

He thrust forward hard, without warning, and buried him self to the hilt. She writhed beneath him, her back arching up, exposing one perfectly dusted pink nipple. He licked the upturned offering quickly and pulled her hair so her neck arched back, exposed. She cried out, half in pain, half in pleasure with the thrusting rhythm building inside her. He bit hard down her neck, in spaces down her collarbone, and nipped her nipples. Harder and faster he pounded into her sopping wet flesh, until he could no longer hold back, and he could tell that her cries weren’t of pain.

They both came in a shattering orgasm, neither of them knowing where one started and the other began. Bodies melting into each other, the skin pressed so hard together, it might as well have been one. She sighed, and buried her face in his neck, and slept.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Conquering Beauty Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 383 milliseconds