• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Long Tall Sally's Exploits Ch. 01

Long Tall Sally's Exploits Ch. 01

So I've been a lurker on this site for many years. Written a few stuff but finally have one I decided to post. The basic premise is based on real events, but obviously dramatized and names and locations changed to protect the guilty. Not as graphic as others, further chapters should contain more. Just had to tell her story and how she thinks.

*****

They both walked to her white Range Rover, classy and clean and like her. She was walking slightly ahead of him, providing him the ability to look down at her amazingly shaped ass fitted so well in her tight sweats she wore to work.

"Shake that ass, Sally Money. You're making your sugar daddy feel all funny inside," doctor said.

She let out a chuckle, but thought, "The stuff I have to put up with." Aloud she said, "Thank you. You're too kind."

"No way, you are one sexy girl."

They finally reached her car but instead of staying by her door, he proceeded to walk to the passenger side to get in.

"I guess it's going to be one of those days," she thought to herself. She feels bad for the guy, he is nice to her. Very generous. If she has to put up with some stuff, she didn't see any harm in that.

They both got into the car and he told her to drive to their spot. She put it in gear and started driving. At that moment she got a text from Carlos. There is another poor guy. He was nice enough to her, catered to her and tried really hard to make her happy. But sometimes he was just too nice. She'd reply to him later.

As they were about to leave the parking lot, the doctor reached over and placed his hand on her thigh and started caressing it.

"Fuck Sally, you always make me feel turned on. I just wanted to kick Carlos out of your office and rip that shirt off of you when I came in."

"You already owe me a sweater," she reminded him.

"Oh I'll buy you anything you want. You're sugar daddy will provide for you."

"Thank you, but I can buy my own stuff," she replied as his hand started getting close to her cookie.

"But I want to."

When they were almost to their spot, he started going through him backpack and pulled out the bag with single shots he had bought for these occasions.

"Just a little to have some fun," he told her.

"I can't drink a lot today; I have to go work out afterwards."

"Oh we can work out here right now."

"Funny," she just said. She wasn't ready to do anything like that yet. And she really did have to go work out. She was proud of her body. For being a 42 year old woman, she still got a lot of compliments.

As soon as she parked, he had both shots ready and they each downed one.

"I can't wait to kiss you, Sally. You always have this effect on me."

"We won't be able to be here long, remember," she told him. She knew they would be able to stay a while but she liked making him feel like he convinced her to stay more. She knew he liked feeling like he had power. Little did he know.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

She looked straight ahead, and in her best, non-interested voice said, "okay."

He then leaned over and placed his lips against hers. He wasn't a really good kisser, not by a long shot, but then again, he wasn't that good at a lot of stuff.

Their lips stayed together for what he felt was such a long time, but was really less than 30 seconds, and was quiet emotionless until just before she broke the kiss she stuck her tongue out grazed his lips with it and then pulled away. She had learned the act of teasing to an art. She could easily have him where she wanted to. He was hers to play with. During those almost 30 seconds, he got bolder and reached his hand under her shirt and started feeling up her left breast. She wished she would feel something from his touch, some excitement, but she just couldn't.

"God you're such an amazing kisser," he told her.

"No I'm really not." She almost felt bad, if that was what he thought was a great kiss, he really hasn't been with good women.

After that he pulled out two more shots and peeled off the wrapper on both. He then got an idea and unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick that had started getting hard.

"Well, look at that. I haven't seen that in a while," she told him in her best coy voice.

"Two of these are yours. You choose." He told her.

He had placed the two shot glasses against his dick so it would be unlikely she'd be able to grab any without also touching it so she just went for straight for his dick and held it in her hand.

"This one feels like it's a little more than just a shot." She didn't move her and up or down, just held it there but it still brought a huge smile to his face. She was glad he didn't catch her use of "little" to describe it. It wasn't a marvel. Like she told herself, she didn't do this for the sex.

She let go of his dick and grabbed one of the shot glasses, "I think I'll have this one first." Let him get excited about that comment she told herself.

They downed the second shot and with his dick still sticking out of his pants, he got brave and went straight to kiss her again, this time without asking her first. She felt him try to move his tongue into her mouth, but she wasn't ready for that. He then unbuttoned her shirt and revealed the black bra she was wearing. She knew that this bra would have a great on him. It always had a great effect on any man. She remembered how Carlos was particularly fond of it as well. He then pulled away from the kiss to admire the amazing gifts she was blessed with, and they really were amazing.

"I'm a married girl, doctor. You really shouldn't be doing these things," she said as she placed her hand on his leg and slowly started moving it up. She knew he would get turned on with that comment, the illicitness of it all.

"Fuck him. I'll do for you everything he can never do."

She laughed. Not because it was true, but quite the opposite. She only just started messing around with the doctor and really hadn't done too much besides a few kisses before, him feeling her up through her bra, she rubbing his dick a little through him pants, and one time he pulled out his dick (the first time they really did anything) and he had placed her hand on it. She hadn't given him a hand job, just held it for a while as he tried kissing her and ran his hands over her breasts. He was really drunk that time, the reason he had gotten ballsy (pun intended) but she didn't mind because she had already decided it was heading in that direction and she would allow it. The problem was, he just wasn't that great, as he thought he was. She, obviously, did not have a great relationship with her husband, the father of her children, but after so many years living together he had learned how to please her. Even Carlos, who was far more inexperienced due to his age, provided her far more excitement that the doctor had before. He clearly was interested in just mauling at her and feeling her. Carlos wasn't amazing either, but clearly he wanted to please her, to relax her and make her release. That's what she liked about him. He really did cater to her in his actions, as a co-worker, friend, and lover.

But the doctor, maybe in time, but she already knew the kind of man he was. But she didn't care. Like she said, she didn't do it for the sex. It wasn't even the gifts either; of which there were many leading up to this (the doctor was paving his way with money). As her hand finally reached his dick and the doctor let out a sigh, she thought of why she did this. The gifts are nice, very nice. Tiffany presents, some Christian Louboutin red bottoms, dresses from Nordstrom. Carlos could tell her everything he had bought her, Carlos knew everything. As her hand started moving up and down his now fully hard dick, she thought why she did it. Power.

At this point the doctor lowered his head and started kissing her chest. She placed her free hand on the back of his head. Let him feel she loved it. The clinic was a fucking mess. Everyone was constantly backstabbing everyone. This way, the doctor would stay on her side; she could manage him easier, got certain people off of her back. If a hand job was needed to make work easier, fuck it.

"Fuck, your hand feels so good against my long, hard dick," he told her. You're so good at this.

"Are you calling me a slut, doctor? Is that why I'm so good at this?" she said and she squeezed the now slick dick. It wouldn't be long now.

"No, you're not a slut; you're too classy to be a slut. If anything, you could be an escort. My escort. I'd pay you well."

"Thank you, but I'm not a prostitute. I don't accept money." But this point his attention was mostly focused on his dick, like most boys. His hands barely were moving over her breasts. She needed to at least feel a little more.

"Move my bra down, doctor. My nipples need to be touched. They are feeling so hard." He quickly followed instructions and both of her breasts popped out of their confines.

"Fuck Sally, I need to take a picture of these."

"No pictures, doctor."

"Call me Mark."

"No, I like doctor."

She really did have the most amazing set of breasts and nipples. Her C-cups had yet to really start sagging; they were really full and had a great feel to them. Once again she remembered Carlos, who had described her breasts so eloquently late at night over texts. He really did use his college degree well. She realized she was thinking of someone else again. That was the problem with the doctor. He thought he was some amazing lover, but he wasn't.

"Taste my huge nipples, doctor. Suck on them hard. I'm getting so wet." She wasn't, but he didn't know that. Her nipples were, however, huge. Her dark areolas had not a bump on them and extended about an inch from her nipple, and each nipple would grow and get so hard when properly turned on. Carlos had first showed her the excitement of rubbing both nipples at the same time with his thumb and pinky of one hand (bless him big soft hands), as he played with her cookie with the other hand and kissed her deep.

The doctor moved down to taste her nipples and started licking around them. "No, suck on them, god, please suck on them hard." He started doing it. Not bad, she thought. Her hand was very wet from the pre-cum and she stroked his cut shaft. She knew men liked it when she rubbed the tip so she moved her fingers to just the tip, using it to grab some more pre-cum to coat the rest of his dick. With the doctor how sucking her right breast as his right hand held her left breast, she started looking around for her some wipies to be able to hold his cum and not shoot all over her clean car. That would be hard to explain.

"Please tell me when you're about to release," she told him. She was now pumping him hard; the two shots were beginning to take their effect on her.

"Oh, Sally. I'm going to shoot so much. Suck my dick. Fuck, Sally, taste my wet hard dick in your mouth and swallow me. Oh fuck, I'm getting so close."

She really didn't want to suck his dick. Not yet, at least. She figured she might one day. But when she couldn't find the wipie packet she didn't have much of a choice and proceeded to bend down and got her mouth right next to his dick.

"Is this what you want me to do?" she said as she stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his now very wet dick. Before he could answer, she continued.

"You want me to be your slut and suck your dick? Is that what you want," She said and she wrapped her mouth around his tip. Not bad, she thought again. She heard he was going to say something so she pulled the dick from her mouth and said.

"You know what would be so fucking sexy? Me acting like a slut, sucking your hard dick-" she bent down and gave it a suck and moved her tongue all around it and then pulled out again. "Licking and sucking you, naked, only for you to see, but wearing a new pair of 3" red bottoms. Next present, done. She bent down again and felt his dick start to pulse as it got close to releasing. This time she didn't let go, she figured he wouldn't give her the courtesy of warning her so she started pumping her head up and down, sucking his dick hard. She was good. She was really good and soon she felt the doctor tense and start to groan as she felt his seed shoot into her mouth.

"Oh fuck... oh shit... Sally. Take it... take it all," he said in spurts, almost matching his other spurts (puns). She hated swallowing, she wouldn't give him that pleasure, and she didn't need the extra calories. And besides, it wasn't the huge amount he had said. After she was sure he was done, she pulled out, sucking his now softening dick, clean, closed her shirt with one hand, opened the door and spit it out.

"I thought you were going to swallow for you," he said.

"I don't, Mark," she purposefully said. "I need to keep my figure. The taste is enough for me." She then reached down and gave his dick a few more tugs. "You might want to put that away now, doctor. Someone might see you. But first, I need another shot."

She kept her hand on his now soft dick as he peeled open the other two shots. She did need a drink. She also needed to wash away the taste. He gave her hers.

"To us, we make such a great team," he said. She just smiled and downed the third shot. That felt good. Carlos would get a kick about what happened. She hadn't gotten much pleasure, except when he was sucking on her breasts. Maybe they could text another story tonight and he could help her release with his words. He had such a way with words.

"I need to kiss you again," he told her. She leaned over and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Just that, I still taste like you," she told him with a smile. "I hope you enjoyed that, I know your dick did," she said as she looked down and saw it was still outside.

"Kiss it one more time, Sally. For me. I'll treat you nice and get you whatever you want."

She knew he already was going to, besides, she knew there had to be a tease somewhere, to keep him on his toes.

"No doctor," she was back to that. "Maybe next time, I told you have to get home soon. My husband will be asking for me," she said as she held it again and pretended to try and put it back in his pants. "Put that away again before you make me do something real bad."

"I want you to be real bad, my slut."

And he lost points. It's one thing for her to say, another for him. She let go of his dick and said, "So I am a slut? Is that why you wanted me to drive off with you?"

She knew it was bad, but seeing him squirm made of for it. Besides, she just sucked his dick. Let him feel some of the awkwardness she did.

"No, that's not what I meant. You're a classy slut," (digging deeper). "I mean, I'm you're sugar daddy, I'll get you whatever you want."

"Oh, so now I'm a gold-digger? I don't need anyone to buy me anything." She was laughing inside. She didn't need the gifts, but he will have to make up for it by spending quite an amount for that comment.

"Look, let's just stop it right there. No need to mess up a good thing. Let me just drop you off back at the parking lot so you can get your truck," she told him.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. It's just whenever I'm with you I can't think straight."

"It's okay, it's not just you. It's all men; they only have enough blood for one head." At least he was smart enough to accept the comment and not say anything.

A few second later he did say, "I can't wait to do that again. Let me take you out for drinks."

"Thank you, maybe one day. And this won't be something that happens every time," she said as she moved her hand to his pants, over his dick and gave it a squeeze.

"I know. I just want you so badly, I think about you all of the time. You're so beautiful."

"I'm sure you're not thinking of me when you're with Jessica."

"Fuck, Jessica. She's crazy..."

"We're here," she cut him off. "Thank you for the shots, doctor."

"No, thank you for everything," he said as he leaned in to give her another kiss and feels her breasts.

"Now, now. Someone might see. And then nothing will ever happen again. And who knows what might happen next time." Let him imagine that all night.

He got out of her car and walked to his truck. She drove off and after a little while saw that he had sent her a text.

[[Thank you Sally. I can't believe you scuked ny dick. I can die now.]]

[[You are welcome. Thank you. See you tomorrow.]] She was sure he would be texting her later on tonight anyway. She then remembered that Carlos had sent her a message.

[[He was rushing out of here when he saw you leave. He is getting so obvious he likes you.]]

[[He likes all women. You know that]]

She then noticed that although she had fixed her bra before she left, she still hadn't buttoned up her shirt, although it was closed. She had seen his car was still parked, as he would be working late as usual, so she decided to make his day a little better. She parked and opened her shirt and took a picture of her breasts as she teased that she would uncover one nipple. She sent him the picture.

[[He likes all women, but I like you best.]] he replied as soon as she sent the picture. Immediately after he sent, [[Oh my beautiful girl. It has been so long since I've gotten such a picture of you. The doctor must have left you wanting. Did he get to see your amazing breasts?]]

[[And taste]]

[[No fucking way. Lucky bastard. What happened?]]

[[I'll tell you later tonight, I'm almost home. He wasn't the only one who got a taste.]]

[[!! I told you!!]]

[[Fucking asshole. Did he push your head down?]]

[[I didn't have any wipies. I couldn't make a mess in the car.]]

[[Remember you took them out in the morning? We needed them here for our play time]]

[[That's right. I forgot because we didn't use them. I wasn't supposed to suck your dick today. You were rude last night.]]

[[Telling you what I told you what was going to happen today. Everything I've said has been true. So you sucked two dicks today. Maybe a third when you get home?]]

[[No, he's moody lately. I'm home. I'll text you tonight, I should be free. He left me wanting to release. I'm going to need your help]]

[[Okay. My words will work their magic tonight. I have some good ideas about you and a doctor]]

[[ (good bye kiss until tonight my gorgeous girl) ]]

[[No doctors tonight. I want an accountant to make me release]]

[[ ;) ]]

[[hahaha, okay. text me later]]

[[ ;) ]]

[[I will]]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Long Tall Sally's Exploits Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds