• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Loss of Innocence

A Loss of Innocence

12

The Mack bounced up the rutted road bobtail and the low hanging tree branches scraped over the blue and white paint job. Fortunately the air ride seat took most of the jolting but Rage was tired and sore from the long haul, and looked forward to a long hot bath and some good welcome home sex. He had made good time and was going be home a day early.

It was 7 pm when the Mack turned into the drive of Omni Vigilantes Domi, the name of his Log Cabin. It meant "All Home." He was fond of the cabin that made from the trees of the local forest, just like the pioneers had made their homes. He had built it himself, sure he had used modern tools and materials to make it sturdy and slate tiles on the roof. It was simple in the extreme but he had all the mod cons. It was powered by solar cells mounted on the roof and a series of deep discharge batteries for storage and a 5kw inverter enabling it to be self-sustaining for electricity. He had sunk a bore for water and a tank for drinking water. Pressure was maintained by a series of water pumps. Grey waste water was directed to a natural filter system which returned the water after under-going a purification process back to the lake, cleaner than the natural lake water. The sewerage was sent to a septic tank to be broken down biologically. This was positioned 250 feet from the cabin.

The layout was simple. One main room downstairs with a kitchen and toilet on the west wall, while on the mezzanine floor, there was a sleeping area, en suite, walk in wardrobe and a place for his exercise equipment. He had a multi-function weight bench, a 100kg body bag and a speed ball. These were needed to keep him in shape and to exercise his stress, frustration and anger.

He was proud of what he had created with his own hands.

The lights were all off and the cabin looked deserted. He let his prime mover idle for 5 minutes and shut it down. Climbing down from the cab he grabbed his bag and walked to the front door. Trying it he found it was locked. He opened the lock and entered. It was as quiet as a tomb. Throwing his bag on the couch, he wandered to the fridge looking for something to eat. It had been a long time since he had had lunch, only to find it was as bare as Mother Hubbard's cupboard.

Disappointed, he decided to ride to the local Bar and Grill, known locally as the Achat Bar & Grill for dinner. He climbed the ladder to the loft and stripped off his dirty clothes making sure he dropped them in the laundry hamper and headed for the shower. Turning on the water, he stepped under the hot water and scrubbed the grime from his body, washed his hair and then shaved and trimmed his beard.

Feeling refreshed, he dried himself off, grabbed his Kevlar jeans, a clean tee shirt and his leather vest. Just wearing the vest brought back memories of his youth. Road trips with friends no longer here. Good times and bad from his days as an "Outlaw" bikie. He also remembered the day he walked away from the club world, the day his daughter was born. As his hands eased her from her mother's body, he was helped by the doctor who guided his hands.

Her first contact with the outside world was his touch. He pulled her to his chest and hugged her tight, feeling his heart swell with unconditional love for the tiny human he had had a part in creating. And the promise he made her that moment was to never do anything that could take him away from her, never to leave her unprotected. It took 20 minutes before he would give her up to the nurses attending the delivery. He would never be the same again. He was a father. He has responsibilities.

Shrugging off the memories, he went down and checked on the low-rider. He checked the chain, fluids, and a general look over. Priming the carby, he jumped down on the kick starter. It fired on the second attempt. He could never get it perfect. It had always needed a second kick to burst into life.

He pulled in the clutch, dropped it into gear and eased the clutch out. The heavy bike rolled out onto the dirt road and he headed to the interstate and the AB&G. His mouth watered as he thought of the steak he was going to have once he got there. There was good food and great service there. It took 15 minutes 'till he rolled into the car park in front of the AB&G. He climbed off the bike, stretched and headed inside.

Rage was still considered an outsider there, having only been around for 6 months, but he was recognised by the regulars. Nodding to them as he approached the bar, the barman had a bundy and ice waiting for him. It was a nice personal touch. He had a chat with the barman and caught up on the local news. The bar tender was always a great person to find out what been happening while he was away. So for 20 minutes, between serving customers and wait staff, Rage got the latest gossip and stories. Eventually his stomach was rumbling loudly, so he figured it was time to eat.

Getting a refill, he headed to the dining area and found a seat with a good view of the entrance and his bike. He settled down to wait 'till he was served. The waitresses were friendly and pretty and he enjoyed watching them, ferrying the meals to the crowded room. It wasn't long until one came to take his order. He had gotten to know the waitresses fairly well as he ate there a couple times a week when he wasn't on the road. He usually had a laugh and flirted with them a little. It was all good natured, nothing serious, just some fun to break up their long nights.

Tonight he was served by a new waitress who he hadn't seen before but it didn't take long to get her smiling at his lame jokes and flirting. She was young, maybe 22 or 23 with the trim figure of an athlete. Her name was Elizabeth but she said everyone called her Beth. He introduced himself telling her he was called Rage, telling her it was because in his youth, he had been a hard party animal. In truth it was his club name, given to him because of his temper. These days, he had that pretty much under control. Maybe the 14 counts of aggravated assault he been in prison for, had had something to do with that or maybe he just gotten old and mellowed out. Regardless, it was a rare thing now for Rage to lose it.

A few minutes later, Beth returned and set his table and asked if he wanted another drink, "Sure," he responded. It was a short ride home and the roads were never patrolled except for the interstate. There were only 3 miles to the turn off to his place. Beth mentioned that the kitchen was busy as there was a large party that had ordered and his meal would be about 30 minutes.

He said, "No worries Beth, I'll go and have a game of pool in the back room. Can you give me a yell when my steak is on the grill?"

With a cute smile Beth responded, "No problems, Rage I can do that."

Angie was busy cleaning the cabin. Her man was going to be home tomorrow. It had been a week since he left, and Angie was eagerly awaiting his return. Just thinking about him and imagining his actions on his return, made her wet. She could feel her panties growing damp and her nipples were hardening as her activity caused the material of her shirt to caress them roughly.

Angie loved the cabin he had built for her. Finishing the tidying up downstairs, she ascended the ladder to shower before she went into town to replenish the cupboards. He was always hungry after a trip. He pushed himself to get back to her and often missed his breaks just to get home to her an hour earlier. He was a hard ex-bikie but Angie had never seen that side of him. To her, he was a loving, passionate and gentle man, though she knew he had another side that he kept on a short chain which had caused him to spend time in jail.

He had told her his story, not the details, just the overview. He didn't hide anything from her. Angie knew the birth of his daughter had changed him. He left the club to the new, younger generation and gone nomad. She knew he loved her, never giving her any reason to doubt his loyalty or dedication to making her happy and loved.

He had walked into the bar that night long ago, and her heart had stuttered. His confidence and easy manner had attracted her. He noticed her too. She felt his eyes on her as she danced to the band. Angie remembered how just his gaze made her moist and excited. He finally walked over and asked if he could have the next dance, and remembered how they had danced all that night. Eventually he had kissed her, causing a rush of heat throughout her bod. She remembered how her nipples reacted to him and her sex began to weep.

They talked and laughed and danced till the bar closed. He thanked her for the good night and was going to keep riding but she soon put a stop to that idea by asking for a lift home. It was the first time she had ridden pillion on a bike and by the time he arrived at her house, Angie was afire. He knew she would be. It was one of the advantages of being the owner of such a machine, the throbbing of the big vtwin had put an unquenchable fire between her thighs.

Angie invited him inside for coffee and when he was inside, she threw herself into his arms. It was hot and urgent. In no time at all, their clothes were helter skelter around the room, and they were fucking like animals in heat.

As they lay on the rug before the fire, Angie traced the scars on his body. She had never seen so many on anyone. Everywhere she looked, there were pale lines of scar tissue. She screwed up her courage and finally asked about them. He smiled and said there was a story to everyone and that maybe, one day he would tell her.

When they had recovered, they made love slowly this time. He was a considerate and giving lover. Kissing her gently, his hands began to explore her body, his fingers trailed across her soft flesh sending electric shocks throughout her body. His lips softly found her erogenous zones, first teasing her nipples, kissing them, then suckling them like a baby and his tongue and teeth grazed and nibbled them until her lust became a screaming need and her liquid desire flooded from her sex.

Then he kissed his way down her stomach and lower till his teeth nipped her red pubic hairs tugging gently. Moving lower, his mouth covered her sex as his tongue teased her pale pink lips and swollen clitoris. As her hips writhed wildly in her need, her hands and fingers buried in his thick hair pushing his face deeper into her pussy. He lashed her furiously and her tension climbing rapidly. Her thighs clamped tightly around his head as she cried his name between her moans till impatiently she dragged him from her sodden pussy. She pulled his face back to her own and she kissed his face all over while begging him to take her.

Slowly at first, he entered her slick sheath, sliding his length deeply inside her, filling her tight pussy and stretching her walls to accommodate his girth. He paused to allow her to adjust even as her hips writhed in need. Then he slowly began to thrust into her, taking his time as her legs circled his waist. She matched him stroke for stroke. Her moans filled the living room and his heavy breathing played counterpoint to her vocalisation.

His heavily muscled body moved faster and faster, pounding her pussy, bruising her tender flesh as his need grew. Her nectar flowed like a river covering his balls and thighs as they climbed to their respective peaks together. In her passion her fingernails carved runnels in his broad back drawing blood but he barely noticed. Her passion only caused his own to flare brighter. His cock drove forcibly against her cervix weakening the defences of her inner sanctum.

With a massive groan, he thrust even harder penetrating her womb and burying his whole cock deeply inside her body. His seed exploded deeply inside her filling her with his hot semen, triggering her own orgasm. She remembered cumming so hard she almost passed out. They remained like that for what seemed like hours, waves of pleasure washing through her until finally the waves turned to ripples and she pulled his body to hers. They lay together for an eternity, eventually waking before the fire still coupled. The fire had burnt down to embers and the chill of the room had awaken them.

He stood, helped her to her feet and she led him to the stairs. He watched her naked body climb to the lofty sleeping area. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled at him, wiggling her ass in invitation and noticed the lewd look on his face with a smile.

Angie remembered the night like it was yesterday. Her body was aflame with desire from reliving that night. She realised her hand was rubbing her sex and the other was squeezing and massaging her breasts. She needed release. She took her clothes off and laid down on the king sized bed flicking on the stereo.

Her hands found her breasts, caressing and squeezing them until she began to moan softly wishing Rage was there and that it was his big rough hands touching her. She focused on her nipples teasing and tweaking them. She squeezed and released her thighs together, slowly building the tension in her body. Her hips writhed as she slowly ascended the heights towards her peak. Eventually she reached into the bedside drawer and Angie removed her birthday present, a 'c' shaped remote controlled vibrator that Rage had bought her. She inserted it into her hungry pussy.

One end was large and bulbous and when correctly placed, the other end rested against her clitoris. She selected the variable setting on the remote, allowing the vibrator to vary the intensity and power of the vibrations randomly. She then returned her focus to her small breasts caressing them gently initially, then more and more roughly as she approached the point of no return.

Her mind slipped away, imagining she was caressing Rage's heavily muscled chest, and tracing the scars that covered his body. Masturbation was a way to release her pent up desires, but nothing she did to herself could compare to his attention. How he would blow his breath softly across her wet nipples eliciting a sudden chill on her tender flesh. And when he was eating her, that breath drove her crazy with desire and lust.

The vibrator was doing its job admirably, her hips gyrated wildly and Angie squeezed her thighs together firmly and released them over and over. She was imagining her man working between her legs as she approached her orgasm. With a wild rush, she plummeted over the edge of her peak with a wild yell of passion. Her body overcome with pleasure so intense, it was akin to pain and she bit her lip drawing blood in her passionate release.

And still the vibrator droned on building her towards a further higher, overcoming her attempts to locate the remote. She gave in to the mounting pleasure and allowed the vibe to take her further along the highway to pleasure central. She slipped into a multiple orgasm completely draining her will and energy. Finally finding the remote, she shut it down and lay there sucking air into her lungs as she tried to regain control of her shaking body and basking in the wonderful afterglow.

Eventually she dragged herself from the bed to the shower. With the water streaming over her still trembling body she soaped herself and washed the sweat and sex from her body. However, just washing her sensitive sex triggered another orgasm leaving her a trembling mess, sitting on the floor of the shower under the flowing water.

After she recovered, she turned the water off, dried and dressed in a chambray shirt and jeans over a lacy black bra and matching panties and boots. Finally a drover hat to finish her look. She headed to the hypermarket to stock up on groceries. The battered pick-up truck had seen better days, though it served her well for the limited use she had for transport. It was comfortable enough to suit and the 4 wheel drive had gotten her out of many a tricky spot over the years.

There were dings and scrapes and chips all over it and the motor was strong after Rage had reconditioned it after the oil pump had failed. In fact, she believed it was even better now than when she first bought it. She might be just imagining that as it was her man that had put in many days of work on it for her. He constantly threatened to trade it in on a new one for her but she pleaded to keep it as there were memories that where embedded in every nut and bolt. Losing it would be like losing a member of her family.

It started instantly as usual and she put it into 4 wheel drive till she got to the main road. Rage had made her promise to use 4x4 when off the made roads after the time she had skidded off the dirt road and rolled it into a ditch. She hadn't been seriously hurt, just a few bruises and scratches but Rage had gone spare. She knew it was because he had been scared for her but the look on his face when he had found her in the ditch on his way home on his bike, had scared her. She had never seen such fear on his face or in his eyes before. He had insisted and given her a refresher course in handling a vehicle in adverse conditions after that.

Arriving at the market, she rapidly purchased her groceries and had the bag boy place them in the truck, thanking him with a subtle flash of her cleavage and a coy wink which caused him to blush.

On her way back to the cabin, she noticed a neighbours truck at the bar and grill. She was hungry after her earlier activities, so she did a u turn and drove into the parking lot.

Entering the bar she noticed a lot of her neighbours in a cluster. She went over to see what was up and with a squeal of joy she saw the drover was the centre of attention. He had been away for months helping out on his father's cattle drive. She threw herself into his arms and showered him with kisses. They had been friends for years and she had missed him terribly. After the hubbub had died down, she sat with the drover and caught up on his adventures and all the reasons he had gone walkabout.

After catching up, Angie suggested that the drover go back to her place for tea. He told her his dinner was cooking at his place, so they adjourned back to his cabin. After a meal of beef stew and vegetables crusty bread washed down with red wine of an indifferent vintage, they retired to the couch in front of the fire and started working on killing a bottle of bourbon to celebrate his return home.

With the bottle half empty and feeling bold, the drover leaned in close to Angie and kissed her passionately. He slid his hand up and down her thigh, each repeat going a little higher until he had his hand rubbing her sex through her jeans. Angie spreads her legs allowing the drover better access to her body, her chambray shirt open to the waist as his mouth suckled her breast teasing her nipples to hard peaks of puckered flesh.

Slowly he began to undress her taking her shirt off and then undoing her jeans and sliding them down her thighs and right off her legs. She was left wearing only a black lacy bra and panties. Her breath ragged in her throat as she helped him undress and slipped her bra and panties off, opening herself to him...

Angie and the drover were in flagrante delicto. The look of shock was mirrored in Angie's face as she jumped up and grabbed her clothes. The drover looked amused with a dopey, drunken grin on his face as he stood there naked.

Rage turned on his heel and walked outside. The sound of Angie's tears echoed through the night air. The drover grabbed his jeans and dragged them on and raced outside catching up to Rage as he was about to start his bike.

"Go back inside Drover," Rage told him through gritted teeth.

The drover started to talk trying to explain and laugh it off light-heartedly, "Don't be upset. It's just a fuck for old time's sake."

He made the fatal mistake of placing his hand on the low rider.

Reverting back to his bikie past, Rage drove his right fist into the drover's nose smashing it flat and spraying blood everywhere. The drover fell backward onto his back as Rage dismounted from his low rider.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Loss of Innocence

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds