• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestory: Saving the Farm

Incestory: Saving the Farm

1234

O'Hare was a mess. The place was filled with crowds of stressed and anxious people going in every direction. To John it was all noise and confusion that somehow held a method in its madness - a method that managed to get thousands of people where they needed to go every day.

John had a little trouble finding his family in Arrivals despite the fact that they filled an entire corner of the baggage claim area.

John paused and put on his bravest smile. It had been a long flight and he wasn't particularly excited about being in Illinois again - but he wasn't going to be depressed about it. This was just another chapter in his life. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as he imagined.

He'd been informed that since his Father had filed his Will in Springfield, he would have to go to the Lawyer's Office for the reading with the rest of the family. The date was another month away so he had some time to kill.

He'd had to make some hard choices lately, and at the end of the day, all he could come up with was the idea that a week or two on the paternal side of the family's farm might just do him some good. He'd finally accepted the fact that the drugs and alcohol he'd been drowning in since his parents funeral wasn't making his future any brighter and he had nowhere else to be.

John heard his mother's voice in his mind "Best foot forward! You only get one chance at a first impression, Johnny. Don't mess it up."

He hadn't seen them in years so he ran through the list of their names and tried to match those names to the faces watching him intently as he approached; Uncle Bob, Aunt Ellen, Cousin Kristin, Cousin Karen, and Cousin Dan.

They crowded around him, smiled, greeted him, hugged him, and shook his hand until he found himself practically spinning in a circle to keep up.

Uncle Bob was tall but not as tall as he'd thought he'd remembered. He was grey-haired, bearded, and stout. It was obvious he was still healthy besides the fact that he was in his early fifties. The Caterpillar logo on his ball cap, dirty jeans, and flannel ensemble pegged him as a farmer from a mile away. There was nothing soft about his features but his countenance was friendly and jovial.

Aunt Ellen was a healthy forty year-old, auburn-haired woman in a matching farmer's outfit ... although the large breasts stretching her flannel made the look a little more appealing than it did on her husband. John felt a little admiration for his Uncle for scoring a younger babe for himself.

John had to smile at the realization that he was checking out his Aunt's tits and turned his thoughts to the next generation of kin greeting him.

Cousin Dan was the spitting image of his father but with chestnut brown hair and a far less mellow aura. Dan had been away the summers that John had spent at the farm and it was his room he'd used when he was there. John remembered that Dan's room was always stark and bare. There had never been anything that gave his room personality and no one really ever talked about him much. John had never given it much thought then, but in retrospect, it seemed kind of odd to him now.

Dan's grip was steel and his eyes were hard. John could smell the beer on his breath and pegged him as the hard-drinking barroom brawling type. He was polite enough but John could sense a wariness and hostility emanating from him that was immediately off-putting.

His Cousins Kristin and Karen ... they had certainly grown up since they'd last seen each other.

John had to collect himself a moment before forming an opinion on them. They were both short, thick in all the right places, and with breasts that rivaled their mother's in size and fullness.

He knew that Kristin was the older of the two girls. She had celebrated her twenty-first birthday a few months ago and was leaving for college soon. This would be her last summer on the farm. They were closest in age and he had tried to be friendly to her but she had never been particularly friendly towards him.

She had inherited Ellen's red hair, which she wore pulled back in a tight pony-tail, and sported a cute splash of freckles across the bridge of her nose. She wore a hoodie and jeans that hid most of her body from his gaze but he could tell she was fit and healthy. John knew from his visits as a child that you didn't grow up on a working farm and suffer a lack of exercise.

Karen was the youngest, and in John's estimation, the slightly cuter of the two sisters. She had also been the friendliest to him. She was the youngest of the bunch and that meant she had been relegated to tag-along status most of the time.

Her hair was a darker shade of red than Kristin's and she wore it loose so that it fell around her shoulders. She wore a simple long-sleeved t-shirt with the words "I love Chicago" in cursive letters across the front and a pair of skin-tight black jeans that outlined the contours of her shapely thick legs.

Her eyes sparkled with mischief and John had the impression that Karen was already his favorite. He felt an odd rush of excitement when she took his hand and smiled warmly at him. Kristin's grip had been all business but Karen's had a tenderness that almost caused him to pull away from her soft grip in surprise.

Finally, Aunt Ellen looked up at her husband then turned her gaze to John and smiled: "Breakfast is at Five so we best be on our way."

Dan dropped his hand on John's shoulder so hard it felt like a bag of bricks.

"Junior, I been thinkin' that we should ..."

"My names John." He had to interrupt him. "Not Junior."

"Your Pa's name is John, right? In my book, that makes you a Junior"

John felt the urge to punch him in the face.

"Why don't y'all go ahead," he drawled, "I can bring Junior back with me. I'm sure he could use a few cool ones after flyin' all the way out here."

John didn't feel like do anything with Dan at the moment other than jam his fist in the asshole's mouth.

"You know," John said, "I think I'd like to get a good start in the morning. I better go get some rest."

"Suit yourself," Dan said dismissively before turning away and disappearing into the crowd.

"Good idea," Uncle Bob said, "we got some work for you."

Uncle Bob looked at Ellen and then at me with a strange look on his face. "I just wanted to say that ... well ... about Grace and John ... I'm sorry."

He was hoping to avoid the conversation concerning his parent's car accident. It was still a little fresh in his mind.

Karen and Kristin exchanged a look. Aunt Ellen pulled away from Bill and took John's arm in her own.

"You come with me, you handsome Young Man! It's been so long since we've had the pleasure of your company! I want to hear all about your trip!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John lay in Dan's bed. He could hear his Cousins giggling and talking in the next room. Their conversation was muted but he could make out a few words now and then. He was able to ignore it for the most part ... until he heard his name.

He slid out of the warm comforter he'd wrapped around himself against the cool night and pressed his ear to the wall to spy on his cousins.

He couldn't tell who was who from their voices but he could make out the words.

" ... I'm tellin' ya, this whole deal is fucked."

"Do you think he knows?"

"No way."

"I don't see how he could be the only one who doesn't?"

"He's probably not that bright."

"C'mon, Kristin. He looks normal to me. I mean ... honestly ... he's kinda cute."

"I guess."

"He's nice."

"Ha ... good genes, huh?"

"That's not funny."

"Sure it is."

John could finally make out which voice belonged to which cousin. Kristin seemed determined to put him down and Karen seemed determined to defend him.

"You gonna do it?" Kristin asked.

"Do what?"

"Stop bein' coy," Kristin admonished her. "Answer the question!"

"Are you?" Karen asked.

"You should."

"I don't know."

"Look, It's not like there's a whole lotta guys runnin' around here these days."

"I know, right?"

"Slut!" Kristin laughed.

"I saw the way you looked at him. Don't tell me you weren't thinkin' the same thing."

"I'm outta here in a few months. I can wait."

"If I did do it," Karen said, "at least it would be because I want ... would want to."

"SLUT!"

'What are you thinkin' about?' John thought to himself as he slid his hand in his boxers and started stroking himself without really realizing it. He got the idea they were talking about whether they would have sex with him or not. The excitement of that thought led him to imagine the two girls in various sexual situations - with him.

"You can only squeeze the gene pool so far, y'know," Kristin said. "I mean, look at what happened to the sheep."

"She was the only one," Karen said. "The rest were fine."

"That shit was funny, though, the way Daisy couldn't walk straight and kept fallin' over. "

"I think it's kinda sad."

"Ha, maybe he's got an extra leg."

"Shut up, Stupid."

"Maybe it's in his pants. Did ya see the size of that bulge?"

"Kinda hard not to, huh?"

"There are ways around gettin' knocked up, y'know. You can have your cake ... and eat it too."

"Gross!" Karen squealed. "You don't ..."

"You do what ya gotta do."

Pre-cum dripped from his penis and he used it to lubricate his shaft as he increased the speed of his self-ministrations. He imagined the kind of things they might do to avoid getting pregnant by him ... everything except not having sex with him of course.

"Are you serious?" Karen asked, "I'm beginning to think you really want to."

"Obviously, you do."

"I ... guess so."

John leaned against the wall to steady himself making sure he didn't bump the wall with his elbow as his hand slid up and down his shaft.

"You go first then," Kristin challenged.

"I don't know ... it just doesn't seem right. Not like this."

"Yeah, he wouldn't want your fat ass anyway."

There was a pause. John was suddenly focused back on the conversation and switched ears in the hope his left ear was better than his right. He didn't want to miss another word.

"You don't think so?"

"Not when he could have this!"

"You think you're so hot!"

"Hotter than you, Princess!"

"Okay, Bitch ... it's on!"

There was another pause. John imagined them side by side with their plump little asses in wiggling in the air. He imagined that he was jerking his cock over their asses, waiting for the right moment to stick his cock in their assholes.

He was getting close to cumming.

"Alright," Kristin snapped. "Let's lay out some rules then ..."

Just then, John heard their bedroom door pop open.

Aunt Ellen's voice was loud and full of authority: "Good night, Ladies!"

His mind switched gears and now his Aunt Ellen was in his fantasy. She laid on her back with her thick legs spread open for him, her fingers kneading her huge tits and pinching her own nipples. Her eyes full of lust.

He heard her footsteps but it didn't register until she had already stuck her head in the room to check on him. She looked over at the bed but didn't see him there.

John couldn't stop now ... he was too close and it was beyond conscious control.

She looked around the room just in time to see him slump against the wall to spasm in orgasm and struggle to catch the spurts of cum with his free hand while the other tugged on his cock furiously in an attempt to squeeze every last bit of semen out of himself.

He continued for a few seconds more until he was done and could finally regain control of his body.

He couldn't bring himself to open his eyes and face her although she had to know, that he knew, that she was watching him -so he turned his back to her in shame and stuffed himself back into his boxers. He would worry about what to do with the cum in his hands when he had the opportunity.

"Good night, John," she said quietly. There was nothing in her voice to indicate she'd even seem him wacking off. "Don't forget that we get up early."

"Good night," he said as the bedroom door quietly shut behind him.

There was one thing he knew for sure about his Aunt now ... she was polite.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Breakfast was amazing. Biscuits with gravy, sausage, eggs, and bacon. It was enough to feed an army but there were no leftovers at all when they were done.

John had done his best to keep a low profile and to avoid getting in the way of the morning routine. He'd put on some old jeans and work boots and an old grey sweatshirt. He found one of Dan's ball caps and figured he wouldn't mind if he borrowed it. He was a farmer, he'd understand. The girls had on baggie flannels and work jeans. Both of them had their hair up in pony-tails.

He'd consciously avoided engaging the girls in any conversation and just concentrated on his meal. Dan had never come home but no one seemed concerned ... or even mentioned it. Bob helped Ellen with the plates and the girls kept themselves amused with their smart phones when they weren't eating.

Finally, the Cock crowed and the sun started to light up the horizon. It was time to get to work.

Uncle Bob stood at the head of the table and handed out assignments.

"Ellen," he said to his wife, "John can help you with Ginger and Violet."

John looked quizzically at his Aunt. She silently mouthed the words 'the cows'. He realized he was going to get to milk the cows and it couldn't have been worse timing ... He would have to be alone with his Aunt first thing in the morning.

"Kristin, you got the stables and slop."

"Shit!" Kristin protested. "It's Dan's week!"

Bob shot her a look and she shut up.

Karen giggled and elbowed her older sister: "Guess that means I get the coop!"

"After Lunch ..." Bob tried to continue but Ellen interrupted him.

"Which is at Noon," she informed her Nephew.

"After Lunch ..." Bob smiled a wide grin, "the girls are gonna ride down to the creek and run the horses a bit with John."

The girls squealed with delight. A half-day's work was like a vacation on the farm. Getting to take the horses out all afternoon was just icing on the cake.

"Go on! Get to work," He laughed and smacked Ellen's ass playfully. Ellen shot John a look of embarrasment. John had the thought that he wouldn't mind smacking his Aunt's ass like that too, then, he felt the embarrassment of last night hit him hard again. He shoved the fantasy deep down and buried it.

Ellen came around the table and pulled him from his chair with an ease that surprised him.

"Let's go, Handsome!"

Kristen and Karen exchanged looks and Kristin shrugged her shoulders. Karen shrugged hers in return.

"Wait are you waitin' for?" Uncle Bob asked clapping his hands to get their attention. "There's work to do."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Milkin' cows is an art," Ellen informed him. "You gotta grip her just right and roll your fingers to squeeze the milk out."

"This isn't my first trip to the rodeo," he snapped at her. "I know how to do it."

She looked over at him and winked: "I suppose you do."

John cringed and turned away in embarassment.

She put a hand on his shoulder.

"Listen," she said, "I've lived a little. I've got a husband and three kids now, but I wasn't always married, and there aint nothin' I haven't seen. Soooo, you don't have to say or do anything to be alright with me, okay?"

He felt his skin turn red from shame. He seemed to be the only one embarassed about cumming in his hand in front of his Aunt. She didn't seem to be worried about it at all ... he'd expected a lecture of some kind at least. Then a strange and somewhat exciting insight occurred to him; she might have liked seeing him masturbating.

"Let's get to it," she urged.

They sat back to back on milk buckets between their respective bovines. She'd gotten Violet and he'd gotten Ginger.

John grabbed a pair of Ginger's teats making sure to get one on the left and one on the right side of her body. In the small space of the shed he'd have to switch sides otherwise.

After a few minutes, Ellen leaned back against John's back. He had drifted off and hadn't even been thinking about what he was doing. His Aunt's body pressing against him jolted him back to the present.

"You okay?" She asked. "I mean, it's just, you've been real quiet."

"I'm fine," he lied.

He decided to take a chance and leaned back into her so that they were supporting each other. His Aunt's hair tickled his neck but he didn't mind. She smelled like Rose Water.

"John," she sighed. "I didn't really know your Ma or your Pa that well."

"I know," he replied.

"I only know what Bob told me about them ... but if you wanna talk ... or anything ... I just ... want to make you feel better ... you know ... maybe ... provide some comfort ... if I can."

John didn't know if it was imagination, or not, but he could have sworn she was propositioning him.

He had to consider his next few words carefully.

"Thanks," he replied. "I would appreciate that."

"Sure, Honey," she said with relief, as if she was afraid he'd decline her kindness. "I'm sure your missin' your Pa - but I know how boys are and every boy needs his mother. I aint your Ma, but I'm here."

John started to feel the sharp sadness of loss and had to fight back a tear but his Aunt's words did actually seem to help a little.

"Grace was ... she was a little different ... but I know that she was proud of you."

John got the feeling that she had something she desperately wanted to share with him but was equally desperate to keep from him. He knew enough about people to know that when they get really torn on an issue, they will eventually spill the beans. All he had to do was wait. If it was something about his Mom ... he probably didn't want to know anyway.

"I'm sure that she would be happy to know that you came back here to be with us."

She leaned forward to continue milking Violet and John nearly lost his balance when the support vanished.

"I know that I am," she said - almost too quietly for him to hear.

John pondered that for a second. They had practically begged him on the phone to come to the farm after the funerals. He remembered that it was the urgency of his Aunt's pleading that had finally convinced him to do so.

"John?" She spun around on the bucket and he looked over his shoulder at her. She was close. There faces were only a few inches apart. She was looking at him strangely. "I need you to promise me something."

He dropped Ginger's teats and spun around putting one knee between his Aunt's so they could face each other.

"That depends," he replied warily.

She sighed as if resigned to some internal decision. Her big brown eyes flicked to the space between them.

"Promise me that no matter what happens," her big brown eyes flicked back up to meet his gaze, "you will always think kindly of me."

John couldn't imagine anything that could cause him to think unkindly of his Aunt. She was probably the nicest person he knew.

"I promise," he put his hand over his heart for emphasis.

She broke out in a big grin and leaned in to gently kiss him. It was a tender and relatively platonic kiss - a motherly kiss. John couldn't resist and bit lightly down on her lower lip and reached up through her thick red hair to hold her head when she tried to pull away.

"Wait," he pleaded, "please!"

She didn't try to pull away again but lifted her fingers to caress his cheek for a moment before gripping his chin and tilting his face up so that their lips parted enough for her to speak.

"Promise me?" she asked again in a husky voice that belied her calm.

He looked deeply into her eyes: "I promise."

She smiled a wide, satisfied grin and kissed him again ... this time, it was a little more like a real kiss.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Incestory: Saving the Farm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 254 milliseconds