• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Rules Violation Ch. 01

The Rules Violation Ch. 01

12345

(MEGAN)

There were only three rules.

One. Never with someone we know mutually.

Two. Never at our house.

Three. Never get attached.

Megan had already broken the first two with Todd, and was dangerously close to the third. Todd was her co-worker, he and his own wife had been friends with Megan and her husband Kyle for three years now. He was currently fucking her hard and fast on the bed she shared with her husband. This was the fifth time in five weeks she'd let him have what they both wanted; her longest affair with the same partner since she and her husband had come up with The Rules seven years ago.

She was face down on her elbows and knees, her round, sculpted ass pointed up toward her lover as he held tightly to her hips and plunged his cock in and out of her. She was very close again. She'd already come once while straddling him and bouncing wildly on his well defined frame. Now she was just moments away from getting there again. She closed her eyes and grabbed onto a pillow and concentrated on the feeling of his manhood forcing her open over and over, bumping up against that perfect spot right behind her clit. She was aware she was being pretty loud with the pants and gasps. It felt fucking amazing, and she was not shy. Plus she knew her lover got off on her voice. He'd told her that the first time they'd fucked six months ago during a business conference they'd both attended.

That had been a wild weekend, they'd spent more time in her hotel room than attending the lame and tiresome events of the conference their company had sent them too. The first time had been mind blowing. He'd fucked her from behind right up against the wall of her shower. Megan liked it from behind. God, the memory of it was helping her get closer. She concentrated on the memory of water pouring off of her head and down her back as Todd had screwed her in her hotel shower room. The warmth. The wet. The sound of skin slapping against skin, the feeling of his cock spasming as he came inside of her...

That was it, she felt her orgasm blossom deep down and rapidly radiate out in waves. She cried out in ecstasy, as much for her own pleasure as Todd's. She thrust back against him hard and fast. He grunted deeply and squeezed his hands even tighter around her hips. She felt him spasm and lose it himself. He was coming inside her. God that was hot. His warm semen filled her up and the squished out around his penetrating member, making the wet sloping sounds of their fucking even wetter and messier. As her own orgasm rode out, she briefly fantasized that she might get pregnant. His warm seed taking root and filling up her womb.

He shuddered and finished, slowed to a stop. Her fantasy quickly withered and died on the vine as he plopped out of her with a sloppy plop, leaving her empty and leaking. The loss of both were disappointing; his cock, and her brief fantasy.

Megan couldn't get pregnant.

Ovarian cysts when she'd been just seventeen had seen to that. The scarring left her infertile and unable to ever bear her own children. Most of the time she didn't care. She and Kyle had gotten married knowing full well their union would never bear such fruit; it was one of the factors in both of them agreeing to an open marriage after just two years together. But sometimes; sometimes she had her little moments of weakness of wondering about something she could never have.

Todd collapsed on the bed next to her, where Kyle normally lay. She shook off the melancholy that normally followed the bursting of such fantasies and collapsed herself, turning to face him with a large grin. Todd was a great lover. She was genuinely fond of him.

Dangerously close to rule three.

"God you're amazing, Megs," he said with the arrogant smirk of a man who's just fucked a woman to orgasm in another man's bed. It made him look sexier than his otherwise some what plain looks could manage.

She smirked back, "Not so bad yourself there lover," she purred back at him and rolled onto her back. She felt more of his seed squish out from between her legs as she moved. She reached over the side of the bed for the towel she'd put there earlier to wipe herself up.

"I have no idea why Kyle lets you mess around, if you were mine I'd guard you like a hawk," he said, with the same smirk on his face. She didn't find it as sexy this time.

She rolled her eyes a little and sat up. She kept her smile in place, but she didn't feel it as much. Why the fuck did he have to bring Kyle up after sex? Couldn't he let her bask for like, ten minutes at least?

"C'mon now, you know the rules. No talking about spouses after we fuck for at least an hour; I'm still breathing hard," she said. She kept her voice coy, but some of her irritation leaked through she was sure.

His smile faded from arrogant smirk to a slight wince, "Right, sorry."

She reached over to her night stand and grabbed a clip to pull her hair up.

It was too late, he'd spoiled the moment for her. Maybe she wasn't as attached as she thought. That was probably a good thing.

She swung her feet out of bed and got up. She needed to take a shower. Maybe she shouldn't done this in her house, she didn't feel right leaving Todd alone in her and Kyle's bedroom. She sighed softly as she stood up.

"Hey, sorry, won't happen again. Come back to bed," he said. His tone was placating. The same tone of voice he'd use with his wife during one of their dinner parties when he'd brought out the wrong bottle of wine.

That irritated her. She wasn't his wife. She didn't want to be his wife. She liked being his lover. But she already had a husband. She didn't need another.

"It's fine," she said, just to get out of the conversation. She leaned over and kissed him quickly. She pulled away before he could entangle her on the bed again, "I just need a shower. Kyle will be home in a couple of hours and I need to clean up."

He didn't say anything, just watched her walk naked into the master bathroom. He was admiring, almost leering at her.

That, she liked.

She knew she looked good. She worked hard to look good.

She'd been a knock out when she'd met Kyle and gotten married nine years ago at the tender age of twenty-three. At thirty-two she was still a bombshell. Kyle said she looked even better now than she had then. She almost agreed. She had a medium build, with athletic hips and curves; long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She kept her body tight and toned with a regiment of yoga and jogging. She was very careful with her diet, didn't smoke, drank only socially, and spent money to stay in the latest fashions and hairstyles. She liked having sex a lot, and looking good was how she was able to have just about any man she wanted, married or not.

Men like Todd.

She turned the water on to the shower and stuck her hand in to feel for when it turned warm enough to enter.

Todd was good looking enough, smart enough, and masculine enough to make the moves on a hot woman, married or not. He was her preferred type of lover. Successful enough in his own life to not want to rock the boat and mess up hers. He had his own wife, house, career, and life to think of. He would provide her with the taboo, thrill seeking sex she craved, without trying to break her and her husband up.

Megan stepped into the shower and quickly rinsed the sweat off. She cupped her hands and filled them with warm water, then splashed her face; scrubbing lightly. She loved her husband. A lot. She didn't want to lose him, but she'd figured out very quickly in her life that one partner was not enough for her.

College had been a wild and rough time. She'd bounced through partners like a bumblebee in a summer meadow, sampling the nectar of a dozen different guys in her sophomore year alone. Then had come the fights, and the jealousy of the guys finding out she hadn't been dealing exclusively with any of them. It had been a pretty upsetting emotional time for her as she had been labeled 'party slut', and 'easy'. Slut was such a male word. She hated it. So what if she liked sex? It was alright for guys to like sex with as many partners as they could dip their wicks in, but a girl was a slut if she wanted to play around? Fuck that.

By the time she'd met Kyle at the beginning of her senior year, she'd been in the phase of trying to 'settle down'. Telling herself her party days were behind her, and she wanted a steady partner to spend her life with. Kyle had been - still was - perfect. A grad student five years her senior, he'd courted and wood her like no other man ever had. He'd made her feel like a lady, a princess, and still had enough confidence and machismo to play the aggressor in bed that she loved.

She wasn't a 'sub' by any means; she didn't care for any of that scene. Bondage was not her thing. But she liked her partner to be in charge. To be confident enough in their own worth as a lover to take what they wanted from her; to insist. She didn't, nor ever had, anything like rape fantasies; but she did get royally turned on by a guy who would push her up against the wall and kiss her until she relented.

The bathroom door opened. She opened her eyes and watched Todd step in. She fought down a little twinge of irritation. This was her bathroom, not some hotel room. This was normal space for her. She was beginning to remember why rule number two was in place. Never at our house.

He just smiled at her.

"Sorry about that back there. I know better," he said quietly.

She was about to tell him that it was fine and he should forget it, and also decided in the same moment that it was going to be the last time with him.

He stopped her with a kiss, placing his hands on her waist. He forced open her mouth and drew her tongue into his mouth. Damn this man could kiss.

He pushed her lightly, but forcefully up against the wall and wrapped his arms around her. She could feel his erection stiffening against her stomach. Goddamn, again, already?

Okay, maybe one more time.

She gave no resistance when he pulled one of her legs up and held it against the wall, spreading her apart. Nor did she say anything when she felt him push himself into her again, forcing her insides open to accommodate his length. She let her head fall back against the shower wall with a thunk. Gasping in pleasure.

Maybe it was because he'd already unloaded into her just a few minutes ago, maybe it was because she really did love it when a man just insisted, but she felt unusually wet and slippery as he rocked in and out of her. It was very erotic. She wondered what it would be like to have Kyle take her right after another man had had her.

The thought was so deliciously naughty she shuddered with pleasure and let Todd have her again, relenting to his penetration and offering not the least resistance, either physically or mentally. It didn't take her long to get close again, writhing and squirming against him, panting like a school girl in heat as she rode his cock. He kissed her hard, his tongue swirling around in her mouth. He pressed his body against hers, mashing her C cup breasts between them. Her erect nipples rubbing delightfully against his chest with their motions. She was going to come again.

She did. Her voice echoed against the walls of the shower and bathroom and she heard herself whimpering and mewing in pleasure. He thrust hard against her, and carried her through her orgasm, then he pulled out suddenly. She gasped with the sudden withdrawal and emptiness it left her with.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. He had the sexy, arrogant smirk that had caused her to relent to him the first time, she bit her lip. She knew what he wanted.

They switched places and she sank down to her knees without any further instruction. When his cock was level with her mouth, she looked up and opened her lips up obediently. He just looked at her expectantly.

Megan didn't especially love giving men blow jobs She preferred cock between her legs, not her lips. But she didn't mind either, especially with the right guy, like Todd, or her husband. When the guy would insist.

It wasn't about the fact his cock was in her mouth; it was about the act of control and dominance.

She reached up and stroked his long thin erection. Kyle was thicker, but Todd was longer by at least an inch. She felt their sex fluids making his shaft slick and slimy, though that was rinsing off quickly in the hot running water of the shower. She didn't mind. Kyle liked to finish up in her mouth too sometimes.

She opened her mouth again and placed the head of his cock in her mouth along her tongue She sealed her lips around him and sucked lightly. He thrust gently and pushed himself deeper into her mouth. At least he was thin enough that she didn't feel like she had to unhinge her jaw to get all of him. With practiced experience, she opened her throat enough for him to slide down all the way to the hilt, carefully breathing through her nose.

She may not like giving head very much, but she knew what to do.

She sucked, and he began thrusting lightly into her mouth. This is the kind of blow job she liked; where the guy did the work and just used her mouth. Again, it was about the illusion of submission and control she liked, not the feeling of a man sliding between her lips.

She held him there, and let him thrust in and out at his own pace. Luckily, he was already close, and it didn't take very long. She swallowed when he spasmed, pushing him past her tongue so she didn't have to taste it. Again, luckily he had just come less than thirty minutes ago, so there wasn't much, just a few drops really, but she still didn't want to taste it.

He groaned with a throaty, sexy, almost growl as he spasmed in her. She liked that. It completed the illusion.

"Goddamn Megan, I'm never going to get tired of that," he panted when he pulled himself out of her lips.

She stood back up and turned her face up to the water and took a few quick drinks to help swish around and get rid of the after residue. She turned and smiled at him once more, and kissed him lightly.

"I'm sure," she said smugly She didn't mind the praise either. It made her feel, more feminine she guessed. Which was silly, but that's how it felt sometimes.

"But now, I really do need to clean up and get ready; and you need to go," she said with a final kiss.

Kyle would be home in less than ninety minutes now. And she still had to change the sheets.

(KYLE)

Kyle could always tell when his wife had gotten laid recently. She had a particular sway to her hips, a femininity to her behavior that said she was thinking of herself as a sexy woman, and not just his wife.

Something in her walk as she brought him a plate of dinner said it had been very recently. Maybe even today. Maybe even just a few hours ago.

He smiled and took the plate from her as she sat down on the couch next to him with her own food. They had a dining room; a nice one. But when it was just the two of them, they tended to eat in comfortable companionship on the couch of the living room.

He suppressed a sigh. He didn't quite lose his appetite for food, but her certainly lost it for anything else. They'd been living in an open marriage for almost seven years now, and they'd both had their share of affairs. But he didn't like the idea of sloppy seconds. He avoided sex with her for a few days after her encounters.

He wasn't jealous; not really anyway. He'd gotten over that a while ago. But it was - gross. Or the idea of it was anyhow. Feeling the aftermath of another man squishing around inside of her...

Okay, maybe he had lost his appetite for food.

"Everything okay?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Just tired," Kyle said, and took a bit of food. It was just take out, Megan was not a cook. Which was okay, she had other talents.

She gave him a sympathetic look, "is Ed still running you ragged?" she asked.

He wanted to ask her if she'd had sex today. But that would be breaking the unspoken rule four. Never ask questions you don't want answered. It wasn't really a rule, but they both understood it was there. He pushed the question out of his mind.

"No, just tired of this commute," he said. Which was the truth. Maybe not the whole truth, but the truth none the less.

She made a sympathetic face again, "Sorry, it was my idea to move out of the city."

He shrugged, "And a good idea, or I wouldn't have agreed to buy this place. But its fine. I'm just going to go sit in the hot tub I think. Want to get a couple glasses of wine and join me?" he said, the edges of his lips hinting at the suggestion of a smirk.

"I'm sorry baby, I have a ton of work tonight. I need to head up to the office and finish the write up for..." She said, giving him an apologetic expression. He sounded like she even meant it. But she trailed off when he gave a sigh.

She'd definitely had sex today.

"Why don't you go out tonight?" she said quietly. She used a soft, permissive tone, the tone that said 'Why don't you call one of your favorites and go out with her tonight'. His wife was giving him permission to go out and have sex.

Not that he needed it. That was the way the Rules worked. Anytime you wanted, with anyone you wanted, anywhere you wanted; as long as it didn't violate the rules. He didn't take advantage of them often, not as often as he thought Megan did anyway. But he did take advantage of them.

He worked around bright, young, eager co-eds all day. He was an assistant director of anthropology at the local university. Most of the time he merely fantasied about them vividly, but now and then he'd make a play at one of them. Most of the time he did, it was successful. He was a good looking guy. Like his wife, he didn't smoke, only drank socially, plus the occasional beer or glass of scotch. He watched his diet, exercised, took care of himself. At thirty-seven, he had matured into "the good looking older man" so many of the blossoming young twenty somethings he worked with were too ready to be seduced by.

He'd actually been working on one of them all this week. His young assistant Wendy. Twenty three, charming, intelligent, the body of a cheerleader, and playfully bashful with his subtle flirting. She had a boyfriend though. Not an insurmountable obstacle, but certainly one that required caution. He wanted to get her in the sack, not ruin her life, nor push her hard enough to fall for him and disrupt his.

It was a delicate game, and one he normally enjoyed. It was a dance, and one he was normally good at. It was also one he was getting a little tired of.

He loved his wife, very deeply. It had been for the love and affection of her he had agreed to the rules in the first place. It had been that, or lose her in a few years to the affair she would inevitably have. He was smart enough to see that. So he'd agreed. He'd benefited from it himself several times over the years.

But Megan benefited from it constantly it seemed. He hadn't had sex with his wife as recently as he'd had sex with another woman, and that had been almost three months ago since the most recent one. He wondered if Megan realized it had been that long.

Kyle just wouldn't have sex with her within a few days of her having sex with someone else. And he was never sure when that was.

His wife kissed him lightly and ran her fingers through his hair, "Seriously baby, go out tonight, relax. Come back to me after you've relaxed and fall asleep with me," she said, her tone tender and affectionate; and as far as he could tell, sincere.

He looked into her blue eyes for a moment. She looked back, and she expression suggested only concern and affection. She loved him. He loved her.

That was enough for now.

Kyle smiled back at her and kissed her softly. She melted against his lips yieldingly. He could have her right now, her kiss said. Push her back on the couch and spread her apart, her body said as she opened her mouth up slightly. Pull her panties aside and bury himself roughly in her waiting pussy, said the tiny catch of her breath as he touched his tongue to her lips. Take her, her tongue flicked in reply, claim her, she was his for the asking.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Rules Violation Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds