• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cynthia's Submission Ch. 18

Cynthia's Submission Ch. 18

12

Thanks for reading my stories; I am sorry for the long delays between the chapters. All I can hope is that you continue to keep reading them and don't mind if they take a bit to come out. I do wish you enjoy this next installment, even if it is a bit shorter. Comments and Ratings as always are appreciated, as too are any possible suggestions you might wish to read Cynthia and Sage partake in.

*****

The hour ride back home from the library was uneventful, minus the fact that I was a bit daring and allowed my jacket to fall open in the front as I drove. My breasts were covered, but I still felt exposed as my naked skin was clear to anyone who may have taken notice; not that anyone I noticed did. However, the hour did seem to flash by thanks in large part to the fact that I kept reviewing my library task over and over in my head. I couldn't believe just how daring it was, and how wonderful my orgasm was from it. It also didn't help that I was still plugged, so every bump in the road sent a tingle through my body.

Arriving home, I parked in my garage and decided to take my jacket off and leave it in the car before I went inside. I carried backpack with me back to my bedroom, and began to unpack it. I did not put anything away, but instead decided to get my laptop booted back up so I could read the email that Sage told me would be waiting. Also, I left the plug in my rear as Sage had not instructed I take it out yet. After the usual wait time for the computer to turn on, I quickly logged into my account and opened my Mistress' email detailing the third and final task for me this weekend.

"Well my little teacher slut, or is it library slut, or is glory hole slut, anyways I assume your journey home was pleasant and that you are eager to get you third task finished. For your third task you are to start a blog. However, let's just say that this blog will be a little bit more 'adult' themed than a normal blog, and quite frankly even a bit more personal. What your blog will consist of is a picture by picture account of your submission to me from the start until now. You will include information about what the pictures are showing, and how you were feeling during that point in your submission. Of course I don't want you to expose you actual identity, so you are allowed to use pictures, or crop them as to not display your face or anything that may directly identify you. You have free reign as to which pictures you choose to post, and what you write about them, but I do expect to see a good catalog of your submission on the blog. There is a flash drive on your kitchen counter that contains all of the pictures I have taken of you so far, or pictures you have taken of yourself. Also, considering you can't use your real name, or mine for that matter, you will refer to yourself as slut and to me a Mistress in any written portion on the blog. When you finish with it, you will send me a link via email so I can check your work. From this point forward, you will keep the blog up to date with regular posting of your submission. You should be able to get this done before you go to bed tonight, so for added incentive for you to get it done in a timely manner, you will remain plugged, naked, and collared until you finish. Sunday will be a day of rest, but you may not get dressed or pleasure yourself. I will send a text to you with instructions for Monday morning.

Happy blogging,

Mistress"

The excitement and danger of publically posting my submission on a blog with photo evidence was at the same time terrifying and exhilarating. The last few days I had really been thinking deeply about my submission to Sage and felt that this blog may be a great way to let out all my thoughts and feelings. However, I also understood the danger of posting such explicit and personal pictures of myself on the internet. I would have to make a concerted effort that none of the pictures contained anything that could link them to me. I hurried off to my kitchen to collect the flash drive, before nearly sprinting back to my bedroom to begin my task.

Loading up the flash drive to my computer, I was in awe of just how many pictures were on it. All of which showed me in some form of submissive pose, or erotic situation. I knew I wouldn't use every picture, but to have so many to choose from certainly was a bit overwhelming. Gathering my thoughts and senses, I refocused on the task at hand and started by registering an online blog; soon I lost myself in a steady stream of productivity. Thankfully, the pictures on the flash drive were in order from the beginning of my submission until the most recent. All I simply had to do was start with the first sets of pictures and begin posting them along with written descriptions of what they were and how I was feeling mentally and physically when they were taken.

I spent the next few hours chronicling my submission to Sage online, and while the task brought back wonderful and exciting memories of our adventures together, I was quite spent as well. As I completed the finishing touches and took the final daunting task of officially publishing the blog to World Wide Web, as could sense that my body indeed needed the rest that Sage had granted me. I began to put away my computer, and truly hoped Sage would be pleased with the work I did on the blog. Needing to recharge I made my way in to the bathroom to start the water going for a good soak. While the tub filled, I went and retrieved some scented candles as well, to add to the mood.

Eventually everything was ready, so before getting into the bath I removed the plug from my tired, stretched hole, and took off my collar as to not get it wet. Placing the plug in the bathroom sink to clean later and my collar on the counter, I proceeded to submerge myself into the wonderfully hot bath to relax. I remained in the tub until the water started to become tepid, before getting out and drying off. The rest of the evening, and all of Sunday were to be left for me to rest and I intended to take full advantage. I took my time to lotion my body; moisturizing my freshly shaven skin. Sage had told me to remain naked, which I knew would not be an issue as I had become accustomed to being nude, and in fact found myself rather more at ease in that state. I however did make one caveat, I decided I would continue to wear my collar just as a sense of continued submission even though Sage did not directly instruct me to, nor was she going to know.

I spent the rest of the evening in bed until I drifted off to sleep while watching a cheesy movie on T.V. The next morning I awoke feeling refreshed and recharged. I quickly washed up, made breakfast, and logged into my computer to check if my blog had been visited. To my surprise it had in fact been visited, and seemed to have been shared by a number of people because, I already had a couple hundred views. The idea that hundreds off unknown people had seen my naked journey of submission was quite a thrill excitement, while equally scary. However, I was happy that it was doing so well so soon, as I figured that would mean my mistress would be pleased as well.

After reviewing the blog, I check my personal and school email accounts to make sure I was up to date with everything, and then I just proceeded to continue my lazy relaxing Sunday. It felt good to be naked and collared in my home as I casually lay around and did nothing of importance. Of course the collar was a constant reminder of my submission to Sage; I would often catch myself wondering what she had planned for the last week of school before break. I was sure that whatever she had in mind would certainly test my commitment to her, and push my limits even further. I was still confident however that I would do anything and everything Sage asked of me to prove myself.

The rest of the day went by just as to be expected; basically I did as little I could, and just tried to relax knowing I would need my energy when Sage and I got back together. I took another bath, and made some lunch before I received the text message Sage said I would, indicated what was to be expected of me come Monday.

"Slut, meet me at school tomorrow at 5 AM. Wear only your collar. I will provide the rest."

My body tingled with the anticipation, and I couldn't even begin to imagine what my Mistress had in store for me tomorrow. Unfortunately, I would still have to wait a bit more to find out, and I knew that sleeping would be a struggle. I however decided that as dawn approached, I would take a sleeping pill to help me sleep, and bring my time with Sage along faster. With my alarm set, I drifted off to a comfortable, relaxing sleep with a smile on my face and erotic thoughts rolling through my mind.

~

I awoke the next morning refreshed and eager. Not wanting to waste time, I quickly showered and got ready; which now took considerably less time because of my new buzzed haircut. Making sure I was properly ready, I put my collar, and went to my car. I arrived at school ten minutes earlier than planned, and decided to wait for a bit in my car. With five minutes until Sage was to arrive, I got out and walked to our normal meeting spot by the teacher's exit with my keys in hand and naked as the day I was born. My body was buzzing with excitement as I waited. I could only hope that I would be able to please Sage to prove my loyalty and earn the trip away with her.

Exactly on time, Sage appeared around the corner of the building and approached me. She was carrying her back pack, and was dressed in a loose fitting white tee shirt, a pair of tight black leggings, and flip flops. Upon reaching me she took my keys and spoke.

"Hands and knees slut."

Without a moment of hesitation, I dropped to the ground and assumed the position request by my Mistress. As I did, she reached into her bag and pulled out a leash before attaching it to my collar. With me leashed, she unlocked the door and once again spoke to me.

"Come slut."

I followed behind on my hands and knees as Sage lead the way into the school. She walked rather quickly through the halls towards my room, and it made it difficult for me to keep up. I however managed, and soon we reached my room. Sage opened the door and continued inside with me behind to my desk. When we reached it she again spoke another order to me.

"Sit slut."

Keeping my hands on the floor, I dropped my butt to my heels and looked up to await Sage's next command of me. She then unclipped the leash from my collar. It felt both equally degrading and erotic to be treated like a dog, and I was absolutely soaking with arousal from behaving as such. I watched as Sage began to items from her bag. First was a smaller paper bag of which see set atop my desk. Then followed a length of rope, and what looked to be rubber bone. She set the rope on the desk, but kept the bone in her hand as she began to speak.

"Well slut, as you may have noticed today I plan on treating you like my little puppy slut. So, with that in mind I am going to try and teach a few tricks, and maybe even play with you a bit before you will have to get ready for class. Firstly, good girl on knowing how to sit like a proper little puppy slut. You knowing that will allow us to move right into speaking. If I require you to speak or answer a question, you are to bark your response or answer. One bark for yes and two barks for no. Do you understand me slut?"

I immediately do as is expected and bark my reply.

"Woof."

"Good girl. Now, if I tell you to roll over you are to roll to your back and hold your arms and legs in the air. Think you can figure that out slut?"

"Woof."

"You catch on quick girl, now show me; rollover slut."

Instantly, I did as commanded, flip over to my back and hold my arms and legs above my in the air. I also make sure to keep my legs parted to show Sage my wet pussy.

"That's a good slut, and I can see that my little puppy slut is enjoying herself. Is my puppy slut turned on by acting like a dumb dog?"

"Woof."

"I bet you are; now roll back over and sit."

Back in my sitting position, Sage continues her puppy training of me.

"Okay, I think that covers the basics. What do you say we have a little fun now? Does the puppy slut want to play fetch?"

"Woof."

"Well then if you are excited, waggle your ass like a good puppy slut, and show me how eager you are to go and fetch this bone."

She holds up the rubber dog toy in front of me as I begin to wiggle my butt like an excited dog for their owner. Sage then tosses the bone towards the door of my room, and quickly as I can I scamper off after it. I retrieve it in my mouth and just as quickly return to Sage with it. She reaches down and pulls it from my mouth, and gives me a pat on the head.

"What a good little puppy slut, but I think you may need more room. Follow me into the hall so we can really play."

I do as instructed and follow my Mistress into the vacant hallway. She throws the rubber bone down the hallway and it bounces and slides nearly halfway down. I however don't let this deter me, and I instantly bound off after it. Again, I retrieve it in my mouth and return it back to Sage. We play fetch a few more times, and soon I begin to feel the pain in my knees from the hard floor, but know I won't stop until Sage tells me too. One more throw and retrieval and Sage leads us back into my classroom.

Back at my desk, she instructs me to sit, and I do as I am told. I watch as she puts the bone into my desk drawer, and picks up the length of rope. With it in her hands she orders me to stand and face her. Without any further words, Sage begins to secure the rope around my waist and then feed the excess between my legs and tight into my crotch. She makes to passes through my legs before tying it off behind me. There are two strands of the rope cutting and digging into my wet lips before they slip up behind me and tie into the bit of rope around my waist. The feeling of the rope digging into my pussy was a new sensation. It was rough but also pleasurable at the same time. Sage seemed to be satisfied with her work, because she then spoke.

"Down slut; I want to see you walk with your crotch rope in place."

I dropped back down to my hands and knees and immediately began to crawl around my room for my mistress. As I crawled around, the rope would pull and slide between my legs and in my crotch, causing a slight burning feeling in my crotch. However, it also rubbed me in a pleasurable way as well that almost offset the burning. After one complete lap of my room, Sage had me stand again and spoke to me.

"Does the puppy slut like her new rope?"

"Woof."

"I'm glad to hear it, because you will be wearing it for the rest of the day. It should do a good job of keeping you on edge. Unfortunately, it is that time in which we must part. In the bag on your desk you will find your clothes for the day. You may put them on after I leave. Don't forget to take off your collar as well, considering we wouldn't want to have anybody wondering why you're wearing it. Having to explain your new hair cut will plenty of an issue anyways. I will see you back in here at lunch, and you will be waiting for me by your door on your hands and knees with your collar on, leash attached, and bone in your mouth. Is this clear slut?"

"Woof."

'That's a good girl," she said as she gave my head a pat and walked out of my room. Once she was gone, I went to my desk and opened the bag containing my clothes; hoping that they would be loose fitting to help conceal the rope around my crotch. Thankfully Sage had thought of this as I pulled out a loose fitting, flirty blue sundress. Of course there was no underwear, and just a pair of flats for my feet. I quickly got dressed, removed my collar and leash, and stashed them in my desk as I waited for the school day to begin.

My morning classes were somewhat stressful, as I had to continually explain why I cut my hair, and also do some re-explaining of assignments that the Sub from Friday had given out. Thankfully my students seemed to accept my explanation for haircut, that I tried to do a short bob cut, but it came out bad so I decided to buzz it off and start new. I was going to tell them it was for a friend of mine with cancer, but I didn't feel right about lying like that. The re-explaining of the work however was a different matter, considering that I had to consistently walk around the room helping out students individually, my crotch rope was constantly grinding into my wet sex filling my body with a mix of plain and pleasure. Sage was right in her assumption that it would keep me on edge; almost to the point of frustration.

Lunch couldn't come soon enough for me because with each passing moment my desire and need for Sage grew. Eventually my salvation comes, and the lunch bell rings. I sit at my desk and watch as my students file out of my room to go to lunch. The second my last students crosses through the threshold of my doorway, my hand pulls open the desk drawer and begins grabbing the collar, leash, and rubber bone. Once my door swung completely shut, I pulled the dress up and over my head while I kicked off my shoes. Not wasting any time, I secured my collar around my neck, put the bone into my mouth, and began to crawl over to my door to wait for my Mistress.

Moments later I hear the knob of my door begin to turn open, and I hope and pray that it is only Sage. Having anyone else find as I am would be horrific. Fortunately, it is Sage, and see quickly enters; making sure to close the door behind her. She however doesn't speak to me as she enters, but instead walks directly over to my desk to set her bag down atop it. I watch as she then proceed to undress, removing her shirt, bra, and leggings. As she is now naked, she takes her time folding her clothes neatly and piling them next to her bag.

She then reaches into her bag, and pulls out her strap-on harness that I have become familiar with over our time together. With the harness in place, she then pulls out a realistic black dildo to connect to the harness. The dildo is one she has used on me before; it is large and thick causing my pussy to gush, and asshole to pucker at the sight of it. One more time she reaches into the bag, this time producing a pair of black patent leather heels. She quickly, straps them onto her feet, and makes her way over to me. As she walks over, I take notice of her phone which is point at me, and I assume now recording.

"Goody puppy slut, come."

Sage begins to walk me around the room by my leash, as I follow behind from my hands and knees with the rope sliding in an out of my soaked cunt. We make one complete lap around the class while she films, before she stops back in front of the door, attaches the other end of the leash to the knob, and then begins to speak to me.

"Is my little puppy slut happy to see her Mistress?"

"Wuuhf," I reply with the rubber bone still in my mouth. I also begin to wiggle my hips to show Sage my excitement.

"I'm happy to hear it slut, and I hope you will enjoy what I have planned for our lunch time get together. I'm going to fuck your puppy slut ass nice and hard with my cock, and if you behave like a good little puppy slut I might even let you suck my cock too. How does that sound slut, do you want me to fuck you little puppy ass, and make you suck my thick black cock?"

Again I respond with a muffled bark from behind the bone in my mouth and shake my ass some more to so my excitement. Even though I know that Sage will stretch out my ass with her rubber cock, the edge of desire built up by the rope all morning has made it that any form of pleasure is welcomed. Upon hearing my reply, Sage simply smiled and walked back towards the desk to retrieve some lube. At her return, she applies the cool liquid to my hole in preparation to take it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cynthia's Submission Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds