• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Hayley the Intern Ch. 02

Hayley the Intern Ch. 02

It was Monday. I was attempting to focus on my work. I was having some difficulty. My mind kept wondering over the events of the past weekend. I had never spent an entire weekend indulging in the pleasures of the flesh before. I certainly hadn't done so with such a warm, willing and beautiful woman half my age. Hayley was an absolutely amazing woman. So young and adventurous and ... skilled.

Aside from the amazing sex, she had this intelligence that I found, for the lack of a better word, hot. She carried herself with confidence and poise. Her green eyes and wide-mouthed smile completed the package for me. I was addicted to this woman.

I was working diligently at my computer when my phone vibrated. I glanced over to see who the incoming text was from. It was Hayley. We'd spent our morning break talking quietly about "where we go from here". To my immense relief we decided we'd continue and see where the sex led us. She appreciated my experience and attention to detail, as well as my "older, more gentlemanly ways". She also liked the way I wasn't afraid to, and I quote: "show me you're a MAN".

"Look in your left jacket pocket."

I wear a light jacket in the office during the winter months. The facilities guy can never quite get the temperatures right. I stuck my hand in the pocket and pulled out a lacy black thong. My cock twitched in my pants and I quickly placed it back in my pocket. Checking to make sure no one had seen me pull it out. I responded.

"THANKS! I needed one of those!"

"My pleasure." She texted and sent a kiss blowing emoticon.

It then occurred to me that Hayley may now be naked under that just-above-the-knees black skirt she was wearing.

"Did you bring a spare?" I asked, feeling the beginnings of an erection stirring.

"Nope." Came her reply. Followed by the blushing smile emoticon.

Remembering our conversation from Friday, I decided to play this game by her rules.

"Prove it." Then I inserted the smiling sunglass wearing emoticon.

Now, I knew Hayley had way more class as to take a picture of her uncovered treasure and send it to me by text, at work, so I was anxious to see her answer.

"For lunch today, I'm having you."

"It's a date!" I replied.

"You're easy" Hayley shot back.

"No. I'm wise. A man my age just doesn't turn down an offer like that from a woman like you."

"Flattery will get you laid, and good, Mr."

"Again, wisdom. See you at lunch, kid."

Lunch time couldn't get here fast enough. I was really having trouble focusing after that text exchange. I met Hayley in the break room, she smiled that huge, inviting, sexy smile. Then she said, "Follow me." And winked.

She led me outside and around the back of our office building. The weather wasn't too cold, it was a mild winter day. I followed her inside one of the cement dumpster housings. She led me behind the dumpster. There was about two, maybe three feet of clearance between the dumpster and the cement wall.

"You certainly have strange taste in restaurants." I smirked.

"No security cameras. I checked." She grinned as she pulled me close and began to kiss me.

Hayley and I had spent all weekend wrapped up in each other. It was the single most intense sexual experience in my entire life. I couldn't imagine my life ever getting any better, but when her lips met mine that morning, it somehow did. It was then that I realized I didn't want to live another moment without knowing this amazing creature was going to be with me until I took my last breath.

Her tongue lightly brushed my lips and her teeth gently gripped my lip. I responded in kind. As this gentle, time stopping kiss progressed, a switched turned on deep in our loins. I could feel the hunger in her and it only added fuel to the fire. We began to kiss with an urgent lust. My hands kneaded her breasts through her blouse and bra and her hand found its way to the bulge in my pants. She gripped the zipper and snaked her hand in to pull out my angry cock and slowly stroked it.

She went to her knees, and given the small space between us and the dumpster she turned sideways just slightly and took me in her hot, wet mouth. Looking up at me and winking. She was so good with her tongue, hand, and lips! Oh! I felt like a king with her young, willing, mouth giving me head.

She took my left hand off of her head and turned it so she could see my watch. She gave an almost imperceptible slump, took me out of her mouth, stood up and smiling she said, "We'll need to hurry. I need to feel you cum in my pussy. I've been day dreaming about it all day. I love the feel of your cock pulsing inside of me!"

She turned to face me and while kissing me, hiked her skirt up over her waist. She placed a hand on each of my shoulders, and slid off her heels. She placed a bare foot on either side of me against the dumpster and, lifting herself, leveraged herself so that her pussy was at the right height and angle. Then she removed her right hand, grabbed my prick and placed it at the opening of her dripping wet pussy.

I placed my hands under her beautiful ass, and slid forward slowly. Our eyes held contact the entire way in. Her pelvis moved to meet me half way. We continued to move, slowly and deliberately never breaking eye contact. Our breathing was short and ragged. A realization flooded over me as her cunt was doing the same over my happy cock.

She was making love to me! This wasn't just sex for her anymore. As my dick slid in and out of her, savoring her young, tight pussy. Her eyes searched mine for some response, some affirmation that she wasn't just some conquest for me. I took one hand from under her ass, placed it on her cheek and kissed her, softly and said, "Hayley, I'm falling in love with you."

She sighed and squeezed my cock with her pussy and then sped up slightly. It then occurred to me that I had just told a beautiful woman I loved her, while fucking her behind a dumpster. She'll bust my balls about it later, but for now, she just wanted to milk the cum from them.

She put her head into my shoulder to muffle her whimpers and moans. Our pace was steady. It was such a turn on, fucking this beautifully slutty intern while both of us were nearly fully clothed. Hayley whimpered and her body became rigid but she continued to roll her pussy on my cock. She sped up and breathed harder and faster into my shoulder. One hand moved to my face and she placed her mouth to mine as her orgasm erupted.

We shared breath as the pleasure swept and flowed over the beautiful creature now riding my cock. Just as she her orgasm began to subside, my cock began to twitch and spasm and spew thick ropes of cum into her pussy. Our mouths still pressed together, not in a kiss, but sharing our breath until I was spent.

We held each other, her tight cunt wrapped around my cock, squeezing me, for what seemed like eternity. Slowly, to gain her balance, she put her legs down, one at a time. We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments. Then she reached into my pocket and took out the lacy thong and slid them up her legs.

"Hey!" I said softly with a grin, "Those are mine."

"Hon, I really don't want to be dripping your cum down my leg when I walk back into the office. Besides, you don't need these, you can get into my panties anytime."

With that, she smoothed out her skirt, fixed her blouse, slipped on her shoes and walked back toward the office.

I was standing there, processing what had just happened. I zipped up my pants, tucked my shirt in and was just about to leave the dumpster housing when Hayley popped her head around the corner. She tucked her tongue in her cheek, grinned, and said, "Oh! By the way, you're making me dinner at your place tonight."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Hayley the Intern Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds