• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rescue Sex Pt. 05

Rescue Sex Pt. 05

Marjorie was on the phone and I was telling her all about Lana. I couldn't get her out of my mind and I could tell that this slutty school board member was turning Marjorie on. I told Marjorie how I'd found her bound in a Rube Goldberg contraption that forced her to suck on a dildo for hours at a time. Then I told her how this sexy little milf had given me the best head ever in a parking lot, and how she'd agreed to be blackmailed in exchange for more time to pay a debt. Marjorie was asking for a lot of detail, and I knew she was masturbating, which is kind of funny. She and her husband were swingers, and Marjorie had more sex than anyone I knew, but here she was, taking the time to turn a simple business conversation into an opportunity for phone sex.

Just then, my call waiting signaled, and it was Lana.

I clicked over.

"I want to meet."

"Fine. Pick a place," I told her..

"Your apartment?"

I was intrigued. Last time she'd picked a public place, hoping, I think, that would offer her some protection. That just lead to a screaming orgasm from my truck window as I fingered her sopping wet box.

She wasn't going to pay me. If she was, she'd do it in a public place where there was no chance I'd get her naked. She was going to be asking for more time, and I was going to be taking advantage of it.

I rang back to Marjorie and filled her in.

"I'll be right over," Marjorie said. "This sounds hot."

The thing with blackmailing Lana was that she wanted it. She only owed us $1,500, and she wore boots worth that much. She said her husband was too controlling, but could have pawned nearly anything in her jewelry box to come up with the money.

Marjorie beat Lana to my house by about 15 minutes. The thought of fucking Lana had me so charged up that as soon as Marjorie walked in the door, I swept her off of her feet and carried her to the bed upstairs over my shoulder.

"Whoa there tiger, save some for her." She was laughing. I threw her down and lifted her legs. She was wearing a skirt, but she didn't have any underwear on. I dipped my tongue right into her sopping pussy, licking her box and teasing her clit with my tongue. I looked up as she stroked and pinched her nipples. Given the speed at which I'd carried her up the stairs, she knew I wouldn't be licking her clit for long. She knew that i was just giving her head so that she didn't feel cheated when I fucked her as hard and quick as I could.

I was using her for my pleasure, but she wanted to come just the same. Just as she was on the edge of orgasm, I plunged into her pussy and began fucking her as hard as I could. She was cumming and I was fucking her as if I couldn't wait to come. It wasn't long before I shot my load into her. I collapsed, panting into her ear my softening member still inside, grinding my extra sensitive rod as the doorbell rang.

I let Lana wait for a few minutes, until Marjorie got up.

"I'll get it."

She stripped off her clothes before answering the door.

Lana stuttered when she saw her. I'm guessing there was a moment where she thought she had the wrong house. But on the other hand, of course the guy who worked for the self-bondage rescue service would have a naked redhead open the door.

"Get in here."

Lana hung her head and walked in. .

I hung at the top of the stairs, because I wanted to see how Marjorie played it.

"Strip," Marjorie said.

Lana took the prim housewife approach. But Marjorie was having none of it.

"I don't think I'm here for what you think I'm here for."

"I know why you're here," Marjorie said. "Now take your clothes off."

"Where's Dan?" Lana asked.

"Listen," Marjorie said. "I know why you're here. You owe us money, and you need more time. You are here to negotiate. And what I'm telling you is that if you are going to negotiate, you won't be doing it from a position of power."

Lana looked down, then slowly began unbuttoning her white blouse. Then she slid out of her pencil skirt that hugged her voluptuous ass. For a woman that had never worked, she sure dressed well.

Marjorie let out a low whistle.

"Well, I was wrong. She's not here to negotiate," Marjorie said.

I came down the stairs in a pair of boxer with a raging hard-on to find out why Lana had wanted to come to my house.

"I can't get it off," Lana said.

She was wearing a tight, form fitting leather belt with wind bands that hugged her curves. From the front was a tight crotch rope with knots set right at her clit. There was a cheap, and tiny lock clasping the front. It looked to me that as she walked the knots rubbed against her.

"I've had meetings all day, and I really need to get this thing off."

"You really need to get off, you mean?" Marjorie teased.

I laughed.

"What do you propose," I asked.

"Can I give you another blow job?" Her face tightened as if she was holding something back, and she began breathing heavier.

"Well, you do give great head, but I'm thinking of something else," I told her.

"And what do I get out of this," Marjorie asked.

"Pay or fuck," I asked.

"I don't have any money," she said.

I saw her face tighten again. Was she...?

"Well, I certainly can't blackmail you again. Your little masturbation habit is getting out of control."

Just then, Lana spasmed. Her knees buckled and an "O" spread across her face. Right in front of us, a stranger and a guy she'd met just twice before.

"She's got something inside her," Marjorie smirked.

"And there's the matter of the money you already owe us..."

Lana was breathing heavily and panting.

"Okay. I'll fuck you. Fuck me. Please. But I'm not on any birth control, so..."

Marjorie raised an eyebrow. Then she went to her purse and grabbed a pair of handcuffs.

"We can't have you reneging on our agreement once we cut that lock," Marjorie said. "So, hands behind your back."

They say the boy scouts are always prepared, but Marjorie was no boy. Cock scout. She was a cock scout, I thought to myself.

I went to the basement and grabbed a small bolt cutter. When I came up, Marjorie was pinching Lana's nipples, and whispering something in her ear.

"NO," Lana said. "Don't let him do that."

"I was just telling Lana how you were going to fuck her over and over, and that she'd soon be pregnant with a baby and a secret."

Marjorie pushed Lana to her knees, the bent her over so her face rested on the couch. She smacked her ass, hard and Lana began cumming.

"I have another deal for you," Marjorie told her. "When we set people free, they have to get one person off. There are two of us here. So the deal is this: you'll eat me out. If you can make me cum first, I'll finish him off. That way, no baby for you."

Evil cock scout.

I cut the bolt on the leather belt and watched her breathe a sigh of relief as the rope swung free. Then a vibrating egg plopped to the floor along with it.

There was a moment of silence as we let Lana catch her breath and recover from the humiliation of getting caught in a strange device yet again.

It didn't last long. Marjorie smacked Lana's ass.

"Follow me up the steps," she told her

In my bedroom, she pulled Lana onto the bed and pushed her head into her slimy crotch.

"You'll need to clean Dan's cum from my pussy too," she said.

I had a mirror on the other side of the bed, and I saw Lana look up at me with a look of pure lust on her face.

She was on her knees with her big milf ass right in front of me. I wanted to cum deep inside her, so I didn't want Marjorie to have a head start. I walked behind her and smacked her ass. Then plunged my hard-on right into her.

"Oh. You wet fucking slut."

Lana was in ecstacy and she was licking Marjorie's pussy and moaning as I pushed deeper and deeper into her.

Marjorie twisted her sensitive nipples, and I knew she was trying to cum.

I smacked Lana's ass again. She loved being spanked. I wanted Lana to cum because it would take her attention off of Marjorie's pussy.

"You better not cum," Marjorie said. "If you get distracted, Dan is going to blow his huge load into you."

I smiled at Marjorie as she took one hand off of her nipple and used it to grind Lana's face into her crotch. We were both using Lana's body.

I ground my dick deep into Lana's womb as I felt her big butt cheeks on my abdomen.

She strained to keep her ass still, hoping my thrusts wouldn't push her face off of Marjorie's clit. I pounded harder and harder. She screamed into Marjorie's muff.

Marjorie began bucking her crotch into her face and I knew I was fighing a losing battle.

I smacked Lana's ass again.

"Come for me," I told her. "Come for me."

With a deep whimper, Lana began fighting a losing battle against her own body. She was coming and trying to hold it back, making her whole body shake as I pounded into her her.

Marjorie lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Lana's head. Then she used both her hands to twist her nipples. It was enough to send her over the edge. She arched her back and began cumming.

I had lost, but I still had another trick up my sleeve. Lana owed us money, and if she didn't pay, she had to fuck.

I felt my balls tighten, so I pulled out.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

Marjorie sprang forward, but I backed up.

"I'm going to give Lana a choice," I told Marjorie. "She still owes us money, and it's due tomorrow. Now, I really want to cum in her pussy, and I'm willing to give an extention for it."

"I can't." Lana said.

"Ok."

I grabbed Marjorie's face and began aggressively pumping my cock in and out. If she was going to block access to Lana's pussy, she'd pay for it.

But I didn't last long. My seed spilled into Marjorie's talented mouth. I pumped slowly until the last drop drained into her mouth.

She crawled over to Lana and began french kissing her.

"Good job, little lady," Marjorie said.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes, because when I woke up, Lana was downstairs getting dressed.

"Thanks for that," she said.

"Where are you going?" I said.

"Home... why"

"Well, there's still a little matter of getting that extention."

"Well..."

"The deadline is tomorrow."

"What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"Your choice. A blowjob gets you one week."

"A week? But last time got me two."

"Well, you have other holes," I said.

"I can't get pregnant."

I walked to the couch and sat on it.

"Like I said, any hole you want."

She came over and started removing her blouse again.

"There's no need."

She got on her knees and took my dirty dick into her mouth. She licked my balls and ran her tongue up the shaft. I was hard again in no time.

Marjorie came down the steps and watched Lana give head.

"That really is impressive technique," she said. She came to the couch and got on her knees, facing me and offering her boobs. I started sucking them, fingering Marjorie's pussy with one hand as I wrapped my hand in Lana's hair.

Marjorie started whimpering in my ear,and running her hands through my hair. She sh d me that she loved the attention. Her soft moans were the perfect complement to the expert blowjob I was getting from Lana.

She maintained a steady pace, her lips travelling from the head to the base. My own moans let her know that I loved the feeling of my whole cock in her mouth, and she concentrated her attention there.

I came. I came hard as I pressed her head deep into my abdomen, my spasming cock erupting against her throat. She gagged a bit but swallowed ever drop.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rescue Sex Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds