• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominated In Public

Dominated In Public

I enjoy pushing my boytoy to the limit. The other night I spent all evening teasing him and making his balls fuller and fuller, using different parts of his body to make myself cum, but not letting him cum, or even touch his aching cock.

I used him over and over again, until it was time to get ready to go out. Just before we went out for a drink with friends, I tied a piece of string around his balls, pulled it nice and tight - I like it when it really cuts into the skin - and then made him cut a hole in his pocket and thread it through.

It was a busy restaurant, I sat next to him all night, at a table with 5 of our friends, and pulled on the string from time to time, it was such fun..for me. I made him order all the food and drinks, coming up with reason after reason for him to call the waiter over, and pulling the string harder and harder as he tried to talk. He was a stuttering, wincing mess. He got a lots of funny looks from the waiting staff, our friends, and the other diners, some of them giggling and pointing by the end of the evening. He kept glancing at me with pleading eyes. I just laughed and pulled harder.

At one point I unzipped him under the table and roughly grabbed his throbbing cock. He gasped as I yanked the foreskin back. I looked at him innocently. "Is everything ok?" He couldn't reply, only stare at me, wide eyed and panting, as I wanked him. I took him right to the edge, and then abruptly stopped. He begged me with his eyes. I laughed.

Eventually I took him to the toilets and let him fuck me. As I came, I yanked on the string, stretching his balls and tearing the skin as he tried to stay quiet - still not allowed to cum. He was a mess when we emerged from the toilets; breathless and dazed. I love seeing him so desperate.

After a couple of hours we went home. As ever, I used him all night, taking what I need...only this time was different. This time I knew we were being watched.

I've always had a feeling our landlord has a habit of hanging around outside our window late at night, but I'd never been certain that he was watching us - until now. Barely concealed behind a bush, he was stood staring at us - with his hand down his trousers.

When I spotted him, I acted as if I hadn't, but I made sure the curtains were open. I lifted my dress and pushed my boyslut's head down between my legs. I pulled his face into me and ground my pussy into his face, moaning as his lips closed around my throbbing clit.

My poor slave's balls were swollen and aching, his cock desperate to be wanked. He'd been teased and tortured all night and needed to cum. I saw him move his hand to touch his big cock. He'd broken the first rule and he knew it. He caught my eye and quickly moved his hand away, but it was too late. He knew his fate.

"On all fours, now," I commanded. He obliged, begging me to go easy. I removed the belt from around the waist of my dress. He knew what was coming. There was a movement outside the window as the landlord moved closer to get a better view. I pretended I hadn't noticed, pulled the belt back and snapped it back onto his balls, making them swing and my whore howl.

I lashed at his arse and balls until I was so wet it was dripping down my legs. "On your knees, slut." He did as he was told, wincing as he shifted around. There was blood glistening on his balls. I laughed. "Eat me."

God, he was so hungry. He ate me and ate me until I was writhing and thrusting my pussy into his face. I moaned loudly as I got closer and made sure I was facing the window as I started to cum. I lost it, coming all over my whore's face and screaming his name.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Slapping him round the face before turning around and walking away, I left him kneeling in front of the window - his face covered in my cum. He knew better than to attempt to move until he had my permission, so he sat there, in full view of our perverted audience, covered in my cum.

Sadly for him, our voyeur was interrupted just at the wrong time. We heard his wife shout something from the window, a sudden scuffle, the bang of a door and a few minutes later, a heated argument above our heads.

As for my whore, he's still waiting to cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominated In Public

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 574 milliseconds