• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slackers Tale Ch. 06

A Slackers Tale Ch. 06

Chapter 6. Stay exactly where you are!

It had taken a few minutes for them both to recover from the laughing fits and giggles that followed the song but eventually Rick was able to pick himself up from the floor and when Pia gestured for him to retake his position next to her he instantly took his place. He was very happy to continue the stroking of his now soft cock, the thrill of masturbating at the feet of a clothed woman, especially this woman was intoxicating.

"But...I'm confused," he confessed, "how the hell do I...no, we, get from meeting, eh...playing at a party, in a city, what...?" Rick thought for a moment trying to guess. "4 or 500 kilometres from here? In a different country. And then, a few weeks later, here?"

"Would you prefer that I wasn't here Rick?"

"Oh No Miss Pia, please don't think that," he began to panic as he recognised that he might have sounded as though he was not happy with her presence, " you being here is a dream come true, I..I couldn't be happier than to be at your feet. It's just such a coincidence that you arrive here, at the same house..."

"Ah..of course your confused Rick," Pia leaned forward gently stroking his head and cheek, "you don't know about the private gallery and i guess you haven't spoken to Chantel yet."

Chantel! The sense of order that Rick had been trying to build mentally, in order to understand how this could be happening, suffered a mild earthquake and shook apart. The only Chantel he knew was the woman who owned the basement flat underneath him. She was a tall, slim, stunningly beautiful woman with ebony skin who had been living in her flat before Rick had moved in to the converted house. They had met a few times and seemed to get on well. He recalled it had only been about two weeks ago that he had a few drinks with her in her flat, she had admired his tattoo and taken a photo... And what private gallery?

"Your talking about my...sorry, our neighbour Chantel? And a gallery?"

"Yes, Chantel, and the private members gallery is here, let me show you." Pia leaned forward, using the mouse pointer to click on a tab at the side of the screen that announced 'Freakers club members area' and then entered her members name and password onto into the form that appeared. "My friend who lives in Amsterdam knows the organiser of the Freakers and she has a membership login that I can use."

Rick shifted on his knees a little to get a better view of the screen as she quickly scrolled through a selection on a menu which had descriptions such as 'chat area' and 'contacts' until she settled on one that read 'latest gallery'.

"There," said Pia and clicked on the link

A new page flashed onto the screen which displayed a similarly organised gallery of photos to the one that he had seen a little earlier that day, but the content was very different. The private gallery images were those of what Rick would think was, the real party. Not those of the fashionistas in their latest extreme outfit or those who came to take advantage of the latest D.J and his tunes. No. These photos showed the tied up, the suspended, the whipped and those who enjoyed doing the whipping and the tying up. They depicted the genuine ´hands on' experience of a good fetish bash.

There were people tied or chained to bondage equipment of many designs and uses. A male slave, held down by a couple of transvestites as he was penetrated from behind by a strap-on wearing woman wearing chaps and nothing else. A naked woman kneeling, licking the boots of a man dressed as an American motorcycle cop, completely in black leather. An older man, wearing black stockings, suspenders and open crotch panties through which his large flaccid cock hung, was on his knees in the ladies toilet seemingly offering his tongue to clean women who had just emptied their bladder.

And then Pia!

She was imperious, sitting on a bar stool, her feet resting on the back of a man wearing only a collar who was on his hand and knees, a footstool. A hand, appearing just of shot was holding a black dildo in the ass crack of the kneeling man, seemingly just about to push it in and penetrate the slave.

Rick knew what happened next.

He had been the footstool and he remembered that the slave girl who had appeared in the first photo was the one who had slowly fucked him with the dildo as Pia had rested her feet on his back.

"Oh... I see." For the moment that was all he could manage.

"And look!" Pointed at Ricks exposed forearm in the picture. His fresh brightly coloured tattoo was clearly visible. Pointlessly he glanced down at the real thing, the seahorse seemed to be looking at him. Mocking him. "There's more of us Rick!" Pia moved as if to scroll further but then hesitated, looked at the expression on Ricks face, smiled at him and sat back into the couch. She lifted a foot and started massaging his shrunken member back to life."Maybe we can do that later, but now I want you hard again Rick."

Her toes were grasping and tugging at his ball sac and it seemed to Rick that it only took a few moments of him to stroking himself before he was hard again.

"I think we both deserve another drink Rick, and maybe another joint?"

"Yes of course Miss Pia." Rick started to rise from his knees.. "Would you like another beer or wine or..."

"I'll have a beer and the same for you. And Rick, maybe you could do something about a little light in here." She gestured into the gloom that had descended in the room.

He suddenly noticed that the late Spring light had faded and the only illumination was the glow of laptop screen and the yellow glare of the street lights from the road outside.

"Wow! What time is it?" Rick glanced at the mantelpiece above the old blocked off fireplace and could not quite make out the dial on the old fashioned wind up clock.

"It's just after 8 Rick." He noticed that she had leaned into the glow of the laptop and checked the time there. Pia looked up at Rick standing in the almost darkness of his living room, his hand slowly pumping his hard prick, attention totally focused on her. "Why? Do you have somewhere else to be?"

Rick knew that nothing short of an armed intervention would make him abandon this wonderful woman. "No, absolutely not Miss Pia."

"Good. Right answer Rick." She almost disappeared into the darkness as she sat back into the couch. "First I want you to switch on some lights in here, then fetch our drinks and the materials for the joint, and then, and only then, may you close the blinds."

He desperately looked around the room trying to find a solution to the panic he felt when he realised what she had just said. Rick was a typical slacker, not really interested in interior design, let alone where to place the lights he had in his room. He knew from previous experience of popping out to the local shop during the evenings, if he left any of his lights burning without drawing the blinds what the result were. From the small front garden of his building all the way across to the other side of the road where a row of almost identical buildings stood, one had a good view of various parts of his living room.

The road outside was not the busiest, but enough people walked this road back and fore to their own homes, to the park, or bus stop at one end to make it very possible that he would be seen. Naked and hard.

"What's the problem boy? Afraid of being seen? Being...exposed?"

"Yes Miss Pia, it's my neighbours... or some passer by. If they should see..."

"Does it scare you Rick? Or does it excite you, which is it?"

He was talking into almost darkness now, the laptop screen, now in screen-saver mode, flashing various hues and shades of light onto Pia's knees and calves as the program cycled through his normal tourist shots stored in it's file.

"I think that it's both...but it's more..." Rick knew the answer. He had known the answer to that question for several weeks now. Ever since that evening when she had ordered him to remove his rubber shorts, then led him onto the dance floor of the Freakers Ball where all the dance crowd and some of the fetish people watched, as Miss Pia punished him. The slave girl from the photo had brought a chair into the centre of the dance floor and Pia had sat and given him an over the knee spanking.

It had not been a particularly hard or prolonged spanking. Just hard enough to leave some rosy red hand prints on his ass for a few hours. But it was the almost public display of nakedness, his exposure, and the humiliation that he felt combined with her total control over him that gave him a sexual high that manifested itself physically in the rock hard erection he displayed as he rose from off her knees. Some people ignored what was happening and continued their dancing, some cheered, some clapped, some even went out of their way to give him a few slaps themselves when Pia led him of the floor using his hard prick like a handle to pull along a toy. That had not important for him.

"It's more...exciting."

"Right answer again Rick," Pia's voice was lower than before, husky, as she continued, "so now that you understand that what are you going to do next?"

"Some lights, beer and the joint Miss Pia, and then the blinds."

"Good boy."

He moved around the room turning on the three floor lamps that were placed in the corners, and as he turned each one on he experienced a mixture of increasing euphoria and fear. He didn't use the main lamp hanging from the centre of the ceiling with its giant red paper shade and hoped that the soft indirect light produced by the others would satisfy Pia.

As he finished with the last lamp he quickly turned to go to the kitchen and saw that Pia, still leaning back into the couch, had her hand down the front of her unbuttoned jeans and it seemed was gently massaging her pussy as she watched him. Rick froze not wanting to miss any part of what may happen next, the possibility of being seen through the windows forgotten for the moment. He was transfixed by the action of her hand under the rumpled denim and he hoped to catch a glance if not of her pussy then at least of her, no doubt sexy panties. Perhaps, he hoped, she would allow him to worship there, allow him to lick and kiss her precious...

"Come here."

With two paces Rick was standing at her side, his naked calf almost brushing against her knee. He was mesmerised by her hand and what she was doing. Without concious thought he resumed the slow stroking of his prick as if trying to match her actions.

Her voice when she spoke was low and sexy, aroused. "How do you feel Rick? How does it feel to be standing, for anyone too see, your hard penis, your tight balls, your ass, all there on show. Is it good Rick?"

Tearing his eyes from her crotch he looked at her face. Her eyes, though looking at him, seemed to be focused elsewhere and were a little glazed, the slight tightening around her lips betraying a need for keeping some sort of control as if she was trying to hold something back. He also felt that he may loose control soon, even with the slow stroking, he knew that it would take very little to send him over the edge.

"Y..yes Miss Pia, it feels very good, so exciting. I am afraid that I might..."

She seemed to understand immediately. "Stop that now! He dropped his hand to his side and watched as she continued her own masturbation. "On your knees."

Without stepping back he slowly, one knee at a time dropped down to the floor at her feet managing to rub the so sensitive head of his prick against the rough denim of her jeans sending a luscious shudder through his entire body. Her eyes were more focused now, and stared directly at him as she removed her hand from her jeans, leaned forward and held it under his nose. The bouquet of her fresh juices swept over his senses and he felt an almost physical joy as she touched her fingers to his lips.

"Lick them Rick. Taste me."

He slowly licked up and down the offered fingers relishing the thought that he was sampling her arousal, her essence. For Rick it was a sweet delicious taste. She allowed him a minute of this and then Pia slowly withdrew her fingers. He managed to get a glimpse the fabric of her panties before she placed her hand back onto her lap. The soft looking steel grey cotton material with white lace border made him want to put his head in her crotch and bury his tongue in his Mistress's pussy and he almost managed to stop himself begging for the pleasure.

"Please. ...may I lick..."

"No, you still have some things to take care of I think?"

Reluctantly he shuffled back a little and began rising to his feet. "Yes Miss Pia, I'll just go and get the drinks." As he rose he became acutely aware again of the vulnerability of exposure to the street and his neighbours. Naked except for his collar, his erection sticking out almost at a right angle to his body. He felt as if he was nude on a brightly lit stage, the dark auditorium full of strangers, invisible, staring at him, seeing him for what he was. It was...electrifying.

He slowly walked to the dark kitchen and as he opened the fridge to retrieve the beers noticed that the blind covering the one window in his galley style kitchen was down. Leaving the fridge door open and placing the two beer cans on the the small kitchen counter he took a step so that he was staring through the thin horizontal strips of bamboo that strung together vertically formed the roll down blind. Peeking through the small gaps he could just make out the dark rectangular shape of the basement flat's extension which served as kitchen for his other neighbour, Chantel. A light shone from the far end where he knew the extensions window overlooked the remaining garden. Beyond the small patch of lawn that Chantel lovingly maintained was shadow until a patchwork of illuminated windows betrayed the presence of another row of houses and gardens backing onto his own.

Slowly, almost as if under some sort of spell he reached for the drawstring and started to pull on the thin white cord. His heightened state of arousal, the stimulation of his senses provided by Pia's domination of him had displaced his normal caution. He almost relished in the danger of discovery, his skin almost tingled with the need to display himself with his collar and erection, the slave of Pia. With the blind completely raised Rick tied the string to a hook, and with hands on top of his head slowly rotated 360 degrees in the light of the open fridge door. He guessed that the illumination provided by the fridge would only show him in silhouette but he savoured the moment.

The sudden explosion of bright white light in his kitchen as the ceiling light came to life caught him completely by surprise, startled he went to drop his hands and reach for the drawstring that would drop the blind.

"NO RICK! Stay exactly as you are!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slackers Tale Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 840 milliseconds