• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Entertaining Company Ch. 03

Entertaining Company Ch. 03

Wednesday

"Tess, what time did you tell them to be here?" asks Rob.

"5:30pm is what I told Sharon over the phone. They should be here any time." she responds.

The doorbell rings.

"Luis, would you mind answering the door? It's George and Sharon."

Luis opens the door. "Dr. and Mrs. Wills. Please come in."

"Well hello again Luis. Glad you could join us this evening as well." George says as they all walk toward the dining room."...and it's George, please. We like to keep things informal. You haven't met my wife, Sharon."

"Nice to meet you Luis. I understand you and your family will be moving here soon."

"Yes, just as soon as Dr. Wi-, I mean George, says yes to my resume." says Luis with a smile.

They enter the dining room and all take a seat around the table. Tess enters the room with drinks as they all continue the conversation about Luis and his family.

"Now how many children do you have?" asks Sharon.

"Two -- a boy and a girl. They are both very excited to be moving to the United States. They will miss their friends back home, but with technology being what it is, it is doubtful they will miss much in the way of keeping in touch."

"George, Rob tells me you are a Glenmorangie man." says Tess as she pours him and the men each a glass of whiskey.

"Indeed I am Tess, Thank you." he says with a smile.

"Sharon, I hope you like wine. This one is my personal favorite so I took a chance that you would like it as well."

Tess pours wine into two glasses, one each for herself and Sharon.

Over drinks and dinner the conversation continues about Luis, his family's arrival into the country, travel and of Luis's hometown. George and Sharon have both visited Puerto Rico on vacation. They talk of some of the sites they toured during their visit and are impressed as Luis expands the conversation with extra information that only the locals would know.

Rob interrupts with discussion about work and the conversation shifts. Tess excuses herself to go into the kitchen for more wine and snacks.

As Tess is standing at the counter putting things together, Luis appears behind her when no one is around and presses his body against hers from behind. Tess pushes back against the hard cock she feels pressing against her.

Then later, after many more drinks, Tess is again at the counter and he comes up behind her. She can see everyone sitting in the dining room through the kitchen window. Again she feels his body against her. She feels him unzipping his pants.

Tess realizes he has his arms on both sides of her, she knows she can't get away. She doesn't want to. She then feels her skirt being pulled up. He pulls her tiny g string aside and pushes the head of his cock into her. Knowing that the guests could see her through the window if they chose to look in that direction, she has to maintain her composure as Luis's hard cock opens her wet pussy.

He drives his cock into her and holds her hips as her body quakes with excitement. Just as she's coming down from the high, she feels his head swell and she can feel the hot cum pushing deep into her quivering body. As his thick cock slides out of her, his cum is running down her leg.

He takes a wet cloth and gently wipes the cum from her leg as he moves up to kiss her neck. She quickly peaks through the window to check on everyone. Noticing that they continue to be engaged in conversation she straightens her clothes, while Luis puts himself together. Tess takes the drinks out to the table and takes her seat. During the remainder of the dinner conversation Rob begins to pick up on the eye contact between Tess and Luis.

Later that night after the evening has gone, Tess and Rob are preparing for bed. Rob doesn't say much as he is undecided at whether or not what he thinks has happened has actually happened. His mind is teetering between anger and confusion; although he is pretty sure that something happened between Tess and Luis in the kitchen earlier that night.

As Tess finishes up in the bathroom and comes into the bedroom, Rob pushes her on her back and pulls her off her panties. He looks into her eyes as he goes down on her. Imagining Luis taking his wife behind his back angers him even more. Still he continues to lick her wet cum filled pussy. He stands up before her with his rock hard cock and opens her legs further. He slides his dick into her and slams harder with each stroke. Wondering if Tess enjoyed her time with Luis, he focuses on re-marking her as his own. He continues to drive himself into her freshly fucked pussy eventually filling her with his juices.

When finished, Tess pulls away looking into his eyes with a look of guilt. They both say nothing to each other as Rob walks over to his side of the bed and turns out the light.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Entertaining Company Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds