• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Entertaining Company Ch. 02

Entertaining Company Ch. 02

Tuesday

After the day at the college, Rob calls Tess to tell her that he, Luis and some of the other faculty members are at Dicarlo's Bistro, a local Italian restaurant. This is an informal meet and greet and he is calling to invite Tess to join them.

Tess arrives at the restaurant to find many of the other faculty and staff are there. She sees and waves at Heather, her very good friend. As she works her way through the room toward her, she notices that Rob and Luis are on the other end of the bar.

"Tess, get your ass over here and tell me what is going on in your house this week." says Heather.

"You have a dirty mind, Heather!" she says knowing very well what she is talking about.

"Are you kidding me? You have a man that looks like that staying with you for the week and you expect me to believe there is nothing going on?"

As Heather and the ladies continue to quiz her of his stay with them, Tess grins as she looks down at the other end of bar and catches Luis's eye.

"He is pretty good looking, isn't he?" Shifting her eyes back to Heather. "But no, there is nothing. He is only staying with us because there was no place else available for the week."

"Oh you dirty, lying whore!" Heather tells her as she laughs, taking a swig of her drink.

The others in the group laugh and join in on their razzing of Tess and her lucky situation.

At the other end of the bar Rob is introducing Luis to more people from the college. During his conversation with them, Luis notices Tess looking in his direction. He watches as she appears to be leaving the conversation she is having.

Tess excuses herself to visit the lady's room. Luis waits a few moments and pretends to be receiving a phone call on his cell.

"Please excuse me," as he looks at his phone.

"It's my wife calling." he says as he moves away from the bar.

"Yes of course." says Rob.

Luis followed Tess into the bathroom. While at the sink washing her hands, he enters the bathroom and locks the door.

Putting his finger up to his lips, "Shhh!"

Tess looks around to see that there is no one else in the bathroom.

"What are you doing in here?" she asks while drying her hands with the paper towel she pulled out of the dispenser.

Without a word, he moved in to her placing one hand around to the back of her neck. He places his other hand around her waist and kisses her. Tess knows that she should pull away but doesn't. She responds by kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his waist and moving her hands down and around his backside. In her mind a quick reminder surfaces that what is happening is all wrong, she pulls herself away.

"I can't. I simply can't. This isn't right." she tells him.

Luis, confused as he believes he has not misread the looks she had been giving him responds by asking, "Are you sure?"

He continues, "You seemed to be-"

"Yes Luis. I am sure!" she interrupts him.

"I'm sorry if I've lead you to think otherwise. I have to get back out there." she says softly as she walks past him, unlocks the door and exits the bathroom.

Leaving Luis standing there, he decides to wash his hands. In comes another woman customer of the restaurant.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I must be in the wrong room." she says while turning to look at the sign on the other side of the door. As she reads the sign on the door clearly marked "Ladies", she turns her attention back to Luis with a look of confusion.

"No, I am the one who is in the wrong room." he says as he walks past her out the door and back into the bar area.

------------

Later that night Tess and Rob are in their bedroom talking about the day and getting ready for bed. Rob shares with Tess the events of the day with Luis at the college, while they both share their take on the evening at the meet and greet.

"Luis made a good impression at the school today. I think he's going to fit in real well here."

"Yea, the ladies seem to be quite taken by him too." Tess says with a slight giggle.

"Oh really? And I suppose you find him handsome too?" he quizzes her with a smile while pulling Tess to him and kissing her on the cheek.

"Ummm, he's ok I guess. Not as handsome as you my dear." she says sarcastically.

"Good answer!" he tells her as he kisses her again.

As she and Rob are engaged in foreplay, kissing and rubbing on each other, Tess's mind brings here back to the conversation she and Luis shared in the bathroom. Rob moves his hands down to rub on Tess's pussy, she thinks to herself how she wishes she wouldn't have turned him away and walked out. As her and Rob kiss and his hands open her up to massage her, he moves his fingers in to her. Continuing to get aroused she imagines what could have happened in the bathroom that night.

Her thoughts:

~~

Luis moves behind her as she stands in front of the sink. In the mirror above the sink she watches him move her hair to one side and begin to kiss her neck while rubbing his groin up against her body. She can feel how hard he is through their clothes as he continues to rub himself on her.

~~

A soft whisper from Rob. "You are so wet!" he says to her as he continues to move his fingers in and out of her, slightly grazing over her clit.

She moves her hand into his pants and begins stroking him. Her mind again continues to drift.

~~

She turns around to face Luis. They embrace in a kiss while he moves his hand up under her skirt and into her panties. As he glides his fingers up into her, he begins stroking her g-spot with his fingertips. He is moving his fingers forward and back.

~~

In the bedroom, Tess moves to her knees; pulling Rob's pants down with her. She places her hands on his hips and takes him into her mouth. The continued thoughts of what could've been in the restaurant bathroom fill her mind as she moves Rob's cock in and out of her mouth:

~~

She spreads to her legs and moves her bottom to the edge of the sink. Luis unzips his pants, pulls them down just far enough to get his cock out. She wraps her legs around him, puts both of her hands on the counter and lifts herself off the countertop; just far enough to make it easy for her to receive him. He grabs her hips, brings her in closer and slams his cock into her.

~~

Completely aroused at the idea of fucking another man, she continues to suck harder and harder.

"Holy shit!" exclaims Rob.

He reaches down, pulls her up to standing and bends her over the side of the bed. Pulling her skirt and panties down in one motion, he grabs his dick, opens her up and drives it into her. From behind, he grabs her hair and pulls back on her while thrusting himself in to her.

"Tess, what has gotten into you?" he whispers while driving it in to her still harder. "I am so going to fuck you until you are sore!" he continues.

While Rob is giving it to her in reality, she is mentally focused on how Luis might have been giving it to her in the bathroom earlier that night.

~~

With arms wrapped around each other trying to hold on, both are thrusting their bodies at each other. Luis whispers to her that he is about to cum. Tess pushes him away, moves herself off the countertop, drops to her knees, and opens her mouth around his cock. When she feels the head of his dick begin to swell, she looks up at Luis with her mouth open. Luis begins stroking himself and starts to ejaculate on Tess. Tess, feeling the warmth of his juices as they drip on to her face and lips, wraps her mouth around the head of his dick. Luis places his hands into her hair to guide her as he finishes his ejaculations in to her.

~~

"Fuck me Rob!" she shouts.

Rob continues moving...

"Harder, you fucker!" she commands

Rob pulls back on her hair more and continues driving himself into her. He lets out a loud groan as fills her with his cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Entertaining Company Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds