• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One House, Two Families Ch. 03

One House, Two Families Ch. 03

12

This story will feature MILFs and daughters with big tits along with sons with big dicks - - it'll probably be light on plot, heavy on the sex and definitely not to be taken seriously. If that isn't what you're after, then just move along.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"So what's up with you and Pete today?" Tricia asked her twin sister Janine as they sat in a coffee shop.

"What do you mean?" Janine asked, perhaps a little too quickly.

"I mean," Tricia said, lowering her voice and leaning closer. "Every time Pete walked into a room, you walked out, leaving him looking after you with these big, puppy dog eyes, obviously wondering what he's done to upset you." Tricia reached out and held her hand. "I'm your twin sister, Janine - - no-one knows you better than me and I can see you're not happy, so spill. What's going on?"

Janine sighed and in hushed tones, explained what had happened.

The day before, she and her twins - - Pete and his sister Amy - - had moved into Tricia's house, the two families combining to save a bit of money after losing jobs and spending savings following the big financial crash. It had seemed like a perfect idea to save even more money by Janine and her kids piling their belongings into their car and driving them up to Tricia's house rather than pay a moving company. Problem was, with Janine having lost her licence and Pete not passing his test, Amy had to drive and - - as there was no other room in the car - - Janine had rode on Pete's lap. The combination of Pete being an always horny 18 year old and Janine having the same good looks and figure as the redhead from "Mad Men" - - huge tits, round ass, trim waist - - had led to the inevitable. Pete had sprung a hard on and rather than admonish him, Janine had not only allowed but encouraged him in feeling her up and even taking hold of her butt cheeks and using them to jerk off his huge cock.

Later that night, after settling into Tricia's house, Pete had visited his mother in the small guest house in Tricia's garden where she would now be sleeping and had boldly hooked out his cock in front of her. The last chance to stop things had flown when she saw how big he was and she'd blown him, taking an enormous load in her mouth and over her face.

"So this morning, I'm trying desperately to avoid him," Janine whispered to her sister who sat, mouth agape at her twin's story. "Please don't hate me, sis," Janine said when Tricia remained silent for a while. "It was the first time anything's happened between us and I know it shouldn't happen again."

"Oh my God, Janine," Tricia whispered. "It's - - it's like history repeating itself," she said.

"I know, I've thought the same thing," Janine said.

"Is he - - is he really as big as - - you know - - his father?" Tricia asked, her eyes going wide as Janine nodded. "Oh my God," she said again, the twin sisters staring at each other, both of them thinking back to when they were teenagers. "You lucky bitch," she said with a laugh. "And to think you've got that on tap now, whenever you want it."

"Tricia! I can't - - he's my son!" Janine whispered. "That's why I've been avoiding him this morning."

"Right, because incest caused you so much worry all those years ago," Tricia replied with a smile. "About as much as it caused me, as I remember it."

"You led me astray," Janine said with a laugh.

"And you didn't take much persuading at all," Tricia laughed.

"Tell me," Janine said after a pause. "You ever think about - - about that summer?"

Tricia slid along the bench closer to Janine, leaned in and whispered directly into her sister's ear. "That summer we spent sucking and fucking our brother's huge cock?" Beneath the table she placed her hand on her sister's thigh, just below the hem of her short skirt. "That summer we spent eating each other's pussies and asses? Eating his load off our faces and tits?"

"Oh God," Janine whispered, closing her eyes and putting her own hand over her sister's on her thigh. "Oh God we did, didn't we? Why did we stop?"

"We got pregnant and scared," Tricia whispered. "And then we promised each other we'd never do anything like that again. And when George joined the army and left the country, that promise became a lot easier to keep, especially after I got married. And we kept our promise," Tricia said, moving her hand under her sister's skirt, Janine not stopping her. "Kept it right up until you sucked your son's cock last night."

"Oh God," Janine whispered again, turning to face her sister, their faces as close as they could be. "I did - - and I want to again. And - - and I want to eat your pussy - - I want to taste you again."

The busty twin MILFs stared at each other, both of them fighting the urge to kiss the other as they sat in the coffee shop.

"We should probably go," Tricia said quietly, "before we do something to scandalise everyone in this place."

"You're right," Janine said.

After a moment, they stood, Janine straightening her skirt, and walked out of the shop on to the Main Street, arm in arm, just two twin sisters out for a walk together as far as anyone else was concerned. They headed for the parking lot where Tricia had left the car and got in but before she turned the key, Tricia reached across, turned Janine's face towards her and kissed her deeply, her tongue slipping into her mouth.

"What if - - someone sees?" Janine moaned, kissing her twin with as much passion, not really caring if they were observed. As if to put the lie to her words, she reached up and cupped her sister's huge tits that were the mirror of her own, feeling Tricia's hard nipples pressing through the fabric of her blouse.

"I don't care," Tricia gasped. "And I don't think you do, either."

"You're right," Janine said. "God, I want to fuck you right now." One of her hands left Tricia's tits and rubbed at the crotch of her jeans, feeling the heat of her pussy through the material as she pushed and stroked against it. Tricia reached over and slipped her hand back up her sister's skirt, this time not stopping at her thigh but rubbing briefly against her thin G-string before moving it aside and running her fingers through the hot, slick lips of her pussy.

"Fuck, you're soaking wet," Tricia said with a laugh.

"That's because I'm so fucking horny for you right now," Janine moaned, spreading her legs as wide as she could in the confines of the car, letting her sister slip two fingers into her sopping twat. "I haven't been - - mmmmm - - fucked for months," she gasped.

"Bet you'd like to be though, wouldn't you? Huh?" Tricia asked her sister as she slid a third finger into her pussy. "Fucked by your son's big cock - - you want that, Janine? Want your son's big dick instead of my fingers?"

Janine smiled as she kissed her sister. "Can't I have both?"

"Oh, you greedy bitch," Tricia laughed, sliding her fingers as deep into her sister's cunt as she could, stroking at her clit with her thumb. "Think your son would want to share you with me? Would you share him with me?"

"Mmmmm, Pete's got - - ahhhhh - - got more than enough cock to share," Janine said. "Aaahhhhnnn - - you and him - - fucking me - - him fucking you - - uuhhnnnn - - God, I want that."

Tricia moved her fingers as fast as she could with the cramped angle, smiling as a thought occurred to her. "What about Craig, sis?" she asked. "Want to fuck your nephew, too? Want to fuck my son? Want to fuck my son with me?"

"Oh God - - aahhhhannnn - - oh fucking hell - - hhuuuhhhhnnn - - cumming!" Janine groaned as her sister's fingers coupled with the images she'd conjured up and her own horniness sent her over the edge, bringing her off in record time.

As she recovered, Tricia slipped her fingers from her pussy and licked them clean, savouring the taste of her sister's juices for the first time in eighteen years.

"Fuck that was good," Janine sighed as she laid back in the car seat and watched her sister sucking her fingers. "But we shouldn't have done it," she said.

"Bullshit," Tricia said. "I've never stopped wanting to get back in your pants. I never said or tried anything while the kids were growing up but I've thought about fucking you almost every day."

Janine leaned across and kissed her sister deeply. "Oh God, me too," she cried. "Think of all the years we've wasted."

"No," Tricia said. "Think of all the years we have to make up for."

They kissed again, their hands roaming over each other, paying special attention to their huge tits.

"Were you serious?" Janine asked after a while. "About Pete and Craig?"

Tricia nodded. "We already know Pete and you are going to fuck anyway," she said, "and I've seen the way Craig looks at me. I don't think they'll have any problems signing up for this."

"And - - what about the girls?" Janine asked.

Tricia kissed her again. "I think they follow their moms in more than just looks and figures," she said. "I know my Lisa's a slut even if she thinks I don't, and I think I've dropped enough hints to her that I wasn't all sweetness and innocence when I was her age. Couple of weeks ago she basically told me she'd been fucked up the ass all night - - not that she said it in so many words, you understand - - and I had to run off and grab my vibrator! I think she thought I was embarrassed!" The twins laughed together. "What about Amy? You think she'd be into it?"

"I'm not sure," Janine said. "I mean she's had boyfriends and I know she isn't a virgin, but I don't know how she'd take the idea of incest."

"Well if she's anything like her mom, I'm sure she'll have no problem with it," Tricia said, leaning in to kiss her sister.

† † † † †

"Pete? You in there, little brother?" Amy called as she tapped at the bedroom door her twin brother now shared with their cousin.

"What do you want, Amy?" Pete called out. She could tell he was annoyed about something and it wasn't the gentle jibe she made about being five minutes older than him.

Amy opened the door and stepped in, finding her brother laid on his bed, his iPad in hand. Not giving him time to object, she ran over and jumped on to the bed next to him, the small mattress forcing her to snuggle up close to him, her head in the crook of his shoulder.

"What you doing there, Pete? Looking at porn?" she asked teasingly.

"No," he said quickly, looking down and thinking Holy shit! as he noticed the old, low necked T-shirt his sister was wearing displayed a huge amount of her cleavage, her big tits bulging out of the top.

"Well maybe you should," Amy said. "Might improve your mood, little brother."

"What do you mean?" Pete asked, still staring at his sister's huge mounds. Fuck, she's got big tits, he thought.

"You've been miserable all day," Amy said, drawing circles on his stomach through his T-shirt with her fingers. "And ever since mom headed off with aunt Tricia, you've just been hiding up here. You and mom have a fight?"

"What? No," he said, instantly thinking of how their mom had done everything she could to avoid him that morning. "I guess she just - - you know - - had stuff to do."

"Sure," Amy said, not believing a word. "So how are you finding living with Craig?"

"Okay, I guess," Pete said, glad to be changing the subject. "He's pretty cool, you know that, but I guess he's not too happy about me moving in to his room. You know, cramping his style and stuff."

"What about Lisa? And aunt Tricia?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, little brother," Amy said, resting her hand flat on his stomach, sliding it around, slowly pulling his T-shirt up, almost accidentally. "I've watched you these last couple of months - - you've barely taken your eyes off me and mom as we walked around the house wearing next to nothing cos of the heat. I've seen you staring at our asses - - and our big titties." She wiggled closer to her brother, her huge jugs squashing up against him even more. "Now you got mom's twin sister and our cousin who - - let's face it, could almost be my twin sister - - to stare at - - and well," she slid her hand lower still, over his stomach and on to the top of his shorts where a large bulge had formed. "You must be really horny, is all I'm saying."

"What? No - - I mean - - I've never - - "

"It's okay, little brother," Amy said, stroking the front of his shorts, her hand going slightly lower. "I get it - - it must have been hard with mom sitting on your lap on the journey over yesterday," she said, finally reaching out and gently squeezing the huge bulge in the front of her brother's shorts. "I bet it was real hard, eh?"

"Jesus, Amy," Pete said, jumping at his sister's touch, but not daring to stop her.

"Yeah, it must have been so hard," Amy said, stroking his cock through his shorts. "So hard that you had to sneak out to mom's new home last night and get her to blow you, huh?" She looked up at him and smiled at the panicked look on his face.

"How - - how do you know that?"

Amy smiled. "The bathroom window overlooks the back of the house - - and as mom hadn't closed the drapes, I saw you and her getting it on last night as I was brushing my teeth." She dragged her fingernails along the large and rapidly hardening bulge in the front of her brother's shorts. "I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like you've got a real big dick in there, little brother," she said. "Can I see it?" she asked, looking up at him.

When Pete didn't answer straight away, Amy simply undid the button on his waistband and then pushed down the zipper, struggling to get it over the huge hump in his crotch. When it was finally down, she pushed apart the fly of his shorts and cupped the big, fat log of his cock as it stretched his cotton boxers tight.

"Wow, that feels really big," she whispered.

"Jesus - - Amy - - what are you - -?" Pete stammered. His dick lurched in his boxers as his twin sister ran her hand up and down his length. "We - - we should stop," he said, all the while thinking Please don't stop! Please don't stop!

"I don't think your cock wants me to stop, little brother," Amy said, smiling up at him, pushing her huge tits up against his chest. "I think your cock wants me to take it out of these boxers of yours."

"But - - but this is wrong," he said without any real conviction.

"Mmmm, did you tell mom it was wrong last night?" Amy asked, reaching for the elastic of his boxers and, in one move, pushing it down, freeing his prick which leapt up at her. "Fuck, that is a huge cock," she said as she grabbed hold of it, her fingers barely meeting around its girth. She grabbed it at the base and held it upright, the meaty, hot length standing proud in her hand, pulsing with her brother's heart beat.

Amy looked up at her brother in surprise, back to his cock, and then back up at him.

"Holy shit, Pete," she said. "I am never gonna call you little brother again," she said with a laugh.

The twins stared at each other for a second before they both leaned towards each other and kissed as no brother and sister should - - deeply, passionately, their tongues twining around each other, darting into their mouths. As Amy's hand started travelling up and down the long shaft of her brother's cock, he reached up and cupped her huge, braless tits, her nipples pushing out against the cotton to be tweaked by him.

Still holding his cock, Amy moved, turning and kneeling up on the bed, breaking the kiss as she looked down at Pete. She slowly and deliberately licked her lips, making her meaning clear as she slowly turned to face his monster cock.

From down stairs, they both heard the front door open and then close, followed by their cousin Craig's voice shouting "Hello! Anyone home?"

"Fuck!" Amy cursed, letting go of Pete's dick and standing up, straightening her clothes. "Sorry, bro," she whispered as she headed for the bedroom door.

"Wait!" Pete hissed, trying to stuff his cock back into his shorts. "We could - - we could go to your room," he whispered back.

"Mom? Auntie Janine?" came the sound of their other cousin, Lisa, calling out.

"Can't if Lisa's home, too," Amy said, opening the door. "Don't worry," she said quietly, blowing her brother a kiss. "We will definitely finish this."

As she stepped out on to the landing, she called out "Hey guys!" and started walking down the steps.

"Well that fucking sucks," Pete whispered in frustration. "Actually, I guess it didn't, which is even fucking worse," he said as he remembered what Amy was about to do before they were interrupted.

† † † † †

Shit, Amy's home, Craig thought to himself as he heard his cousin call out from upstairs. He smiled, though, as he saw her run down the stairs, her huge tits bouncing beneath her T-shirt with every step, until she rushed up to Lisa and gave her a hug, her melons squashing against the equally large mounds of his sister. He instantly thought back to the night before and the lesbian love making session he'd witnessed between

them via his sister's webcam show - - which neither of them knew he knew about.

He'd been out to see some friends and, on the walk home, had bumped into his sister and they'd happily strolled home together. They'd always been close, thinking of each other as best friends as well as brother and sister but Craig had to admit that his feelings had altered since he'd discovered her webcam show. He'd found the show by accident, scrolling through the hundreds of busty webcam girls, looking for one that caught his eye when he'd found her and signed up instantly. For weeks now he'd watched her every Friday night, starting off just topless then full frontal before quickly moving up to using toys, and he'd jacked off to her countless times having recorded the clips on his tablet.

And now she was doing girl-girl stuff with their cousin Amy!

He watched them head off into the kitchen to put away the groceries Lisa had picked up and wondered how they could act so normal after the show they'd put on together the night before.

During the walk home, Craig had convinced himself that enough was enough, that he was going to tell Lisa he knew about the show and how much he lusted after her. He wanted her to want him but - - for all he knew - - she could turn him down. Fucking her girl cousin was one thing, fucking her brother could be too much for her and he was scared that the relationship they had would change completely. Still, he was going to do it - - he was going to tell her - - and then Amy had been at home.

"Shit," he whispered. He looked upstairs as he heard the bathroom door close and realised that Pete was home as well which meant he couldn't even go up and jack off while re-watching last night's show. "Shit, I just can't get a break."

Resigned to his fate, he headed into the kitchen to help Lisa and Amy unpack the food.

Just as they finished, they heard Tricia's car pull into the driveway and, a moment or two later, she and Janine head inside.

"Hey you three, thanks for helping out here," Tricia said. Craig watched her hug Lisa and then Amy, his mom's huge tits squashing up against theirs and, when she hugged him, he couldn't help closing his eyes and picturing her naked, those big tits of her in his hands. "Easy there, tiger," she whispered in his ear. With a start, Craig suddenly realised one of his hands had slipped down to his mom's ass and was cupping it.

"Shit! Sorry!" he whispered, pulling his hand away.

"That's okay," his mom whispered. "Felt kinda nice," she whispered. "I liked your hands on me," she said quietly before stepping away and turning back to her sister and the others.

"Is Pete upstairs, Amy?" Janine asked her. When she said he was, Janine turned to Craig. "Craig, honey?" she asked. "Craig?" she asked again when she had no response.

"Huh? Oh, yeah - - sorry aunt Janine - - ummm, what can I do for you?" Craig asked, his mind whirling at his mother's words.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One House, Two Families Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds