• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Thirsty for Mrs. Sanders Ch. 04

Thirsty for Mrs. Sanders Ch. 04

I toss and turn in my bed. I can't sleep. I get up, slip on my satin robe and start to roam the hallways. I peek in Roy's room. Allen is flopped across the bed, his mouth open, snoring loudly. I smile at the sight. Tonight I gave him what will surely be the most intense sexual experience of his life. I look up and down his body. So young, so glorious. I tuck my hair behind my ear and lean down toward him.

"Thank you," I whisper. I wonder if he knows how much I love this taboo relationship as much as he does. He stirs a bit, but instantly falls asleep again. I make my way out of the room and continue down the stairs. The house seems so open, so empty. I make my way to the kitchen and pour a glass of wine. Leaning on the counter, sipping slowly, I reminisce about the feel of Allen's body against mine. I moan grows low in my throat and I close my eyes. Having him under my sexual power is just what I need. My husband has made me feel so powerless over the last few years, especially after I caught him sleeping with his co-worker a few months ago.

I am pulled from my bittersweet thoughts by the squeak of the doorknob. Shit! I scurry towards the stairs and hide behind the banister. I peer through the railing and watch as Roy tiptoes inside. He closes the door slowly and carefully and makes his way towards me. I duck low, completely out of sight. As he makes his way up the stairs, it takes everything in my power not to giggle at his horrible attempt of being quiet. He is so clunky when he walks. I hear his bedroom door close, and I know I'm in the clear.

Instantly I make my way to the phone and call Sharon.

"Hello?"

"Hey there. So, how did it go?"

"It was fine until my son called. Roy doesn't know how to stay quiet!"

A sense of panic grows in my midsection. "What are you talking about?"

"Allen called to let me know he was staying the night, and Roy insisted on asking me a million questions while I tried to remain calm."

"Oh shit, do you think our cover is blown?"

"No, I don't think so. We will have to see in the morning. You will have to remain casual with Allen. Read him, see if he knows anything."

"Yeah, I will."

"Okay. Despite all that, this is really fun!"

"I know. I had the most amazing time with your son tonight."

"Likewise. Alright, go to bed. We can talk in the morning."

"Bye, Sharon."

I hang up the phone and cautiously make my way back upstairs to my bedroom. I pause by Roy's door. I hear whispering.

"Where the hell were you tonight, man?" Allen seems angry.

"Nowhere. Go to bed."

The whispering ceases. I slip into my room, and lay in my lonely king size bed. I try to calm my nerves and slowly drift off to sleep.

The next morning I come downstairs and see the boys eating cereal. Allen glances at me, his face deadpan. I try to remain calm.

"Good morning, guys."

"Good morning," Allen says, turning his gaze to Roy. I proceed to make some coffee and pour myself a cup. I sit next to Allen and brush my knee against his thigh. He shutters a bit and struggles to hide a smile. This comforts me. Maybe he doesn't know anything.

"Roy, after you're done, do you mind going to the store and getting a few things?"

"Sure. Allen you want to come?"

Allen starts to speak, but I interrupt. "Allen, I could use you're help cleaning up the kitchen."

He looks up at me and releases a long exhale. He looks over at Roy, "I'll stay here."

"Okay, whatever man." Roy finishes his breakfast and takes the grocery list off the fridge. He goes out to his car, leaving his empty bowl and spoon on the table like the total slob he is.

Allen turns and stares at me hard. "You look lovely as always."

I feel my face turn red. "Thank you. Let's skip the pleasantries. Do you want to come up to the bedroom for a bit?"

His eyes widen at my direct request. "Absolutely!"

I take him by the hand and we scurry to my bedroom. I shut the door behind me and turn to look at him. His body quakes with anticipation, and his breathing changes. I still have such an amazing power over him. I strut slowly over to him and run my fingers down his face. He closes his eyes and places his hand over mine. He leans in to kiss me, placing his other hand at the small of my back. As we kiss, I lean him down onto the bed, slowly removing his clothes. His cock stands at the ready and I let it rest between my legs. He groans low in his throat as he instantly feels my warmth.

"Oh, Mrs. Sanders. Always so, so wet."

I undo the sash of my satin robe and let it fall down my shoulders. Allen's eyes are drunk with arousal. I lean down and rain small kisses on his chest and up to his neck. His cock grows harder underneath me. His hands curve around my ass and up my back.

"Mmm, oh please don't tease me. Not today."

I giggle at his plea.

"No?"

"No."

"But maybe I like teasing you."

"No... please."

I pause and frown a bit. I pity him.

"Okay." In one swift motion I crawl upward and place his face between my legs. He licks my pussy with such ferocity. He looks at me with those innocent green eyes. Oh, how they turn me on. I moan as his tongue slips in and out of me, occasionally flicking my sensitive clit. The sensation is overwhelming. I think I might...

"Ah, no not yet!" I scoot off of him and get on all fours. I peer between my legs and see him looking at me upside down. "Fuck me."

He repositions so he is behind me. He gently rubs his palm from my pussy all the way up my ass. His breath is so warm against my skin. "God, you are so beautiful."

He rubs his throbbing cock up and down my opening, and begins to slide inside. He is slow, resisting the urge to cum too quickly. I have taught him well.

"Take me hard again, like you did in the shower," I mutter.

He growls in approval and starts to quicken his pace. Our skin makes that glorious slapping sound with every thrust. I scream out as he fucks me with a deep violence. He grabs my long hair and wraps it around his wrist, forcing me to arch my back for him.

"Oh, yes. Fuck, yes. So good." The poor thing can hardly make a sentence. Then again, neither can I.

He pounds into me over and over and it feels so incredible. I try to peer back at him, but his hand holds me in place. So forceful, so amazing. I feel myself starting to tremble and I know I'm getting close.

"Ah... ah, fuck! I'm about to cum!" I clench hard around him. My pussy pulsates as I scream out a long, ravenous moan. This has to be the most intense orgasm I've ever had! He thrusts a few more times before pulling out. I feel his warm cum shoot all over my back. He whimpers and sucks in short breaths as he enjoys his release.

He collapses onto me, making me fall forward.

"Oh my god, Allen..." I can hardly speak.

"I know... I know..." He rolls over, staring at the ceiling, as I remain on my stomach and we look at each other's happy and exhausted expressions. He regains enough strength to bring one hand towards me, stroking along my now messy hair.

"You are so sweet, Allen. You know that, don't you?"

He smiles, but doesn't answer.

We lay like that for a long time, when suddenly he speaks.

"I have to ask you a question."

My eyes widen a bit. A small bit of panic rises in my stomach again. "What is it?" I try to sound calm.

"Do you know where Roy was last night?"

Instantly I'm nauseated. "Um...no."

"I do." I swallow hard. Calm down, Deana.

"What do you mean?"

"I know what's going on." I stare at him, implying that I want him to keep talking. "Roy is doing the same thing with mom that I'm doing with you...isn't he?"

I feel sick.

"Tell me I'm not imagining this."

I take a deep breath. "...No, Allen. You're not."

He nods and looks down. "You know, I thought this would bother me more... but it doesn't."

A glimpse of hope enters my body. "Really?"

"Really. I don't want this to end, no matter what's going on."

I climb on top of him and kiss with a long, intense passion. "Me either."

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Thirsty for Mrs. Sanders Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds