• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 32

Sherry's Test Ch. 32

12

This chapter contains light spanking and plenty of humiliation. It does NOT contain any hardcore sex. It is mainly about submissive females and dominant males.

It does involve a daughter being stripped and spanked in front of her parents, so please do not read this if that offends you.

This story is meant as a completely fictional, unrealistic fantasy and the characters bear no resemblance to any real person.

Feedback, votes and comments greatly appreciated.

All copyrights for the series reserved.

*****

"Come on in sweetheart," said Don opening the door and letting Sherry and Matt in.

Seated in the living room were two males who looked very familiar and Sherry was trying to place them.

"You remember, Uncle Brian here?" asked Don.

"Oh yes, I do! Gosh it has been over ten years!" exclaimed Sherry as she recollected memories of one of her father's poker buddies when she was growing up. She remembered how she had enjoyed the attention she used to get from her father's poker buddies as she used to serve them refreshments dressed in skimpy outfits.

Brian rose to give her an affectionate hug before sitting down again.

The man next to Brian looked familiar too.

"And Uncle Walter?" asked Don.

"Oh yeah!" said Sherry as recognition dawned on her and Walter too gave her an affectionate hug.

Walter was another of her Dad's poker buddies. And another one she had been fond of and enjoyed tormenting with her budding sexuality.

They had always been generous with birthday presents and high-school graduation presents. Even after they had moved out of town, they had been sure to send her birthday presents with affectionate cards. They had not disappointed her this time too as they handed her the presents they had bought.

Sherry opened her presents excitedly. Uncle Brian had given her an expensive pendant and she rose to hug Brian and give him an affectionate kiss on his cheek as he tried not to blush.

Walter had given her beautiful tablet. He too got an affectionate hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"You shouldn't have! This is too much!" said Sherry embarrassed at receiving such expensive presents.

"Not at all. Anything for our niece. Your Dad mentioned you were thinking of buying a new tablet when we asked him for suggestions," said Walter.

"And you can never go wrong with jewelry," said Brian and Sherry looked happy taking in all the affection that was being lavished on her as Suzy felt a little envious of her daughter. But they had been nice enough to bring her flowers and a nice bottle of wine and that was all she could hope for.

Brian and Walter had moved out of town and started a business together.

"I was very happy to learn that Brian and Walter here had a business meeting in town and was delighted when they consented to stay over the weekend," said Don.

"Well we couldn't possibly leave without seeing our favorite niece again! We were told you were tied up yesterday," said Walter.

Sherry blushed as she imagined her rascal Dad saying that with a suppressed chuckle to his poker buddies.

"Too bad, Roger couldn't join us otherwise we could have set up a game," said Brian.

"Well Matt here plays though I have never played with him. Want to join us in a game, Matt?" asked Don.

"Would be delighted to, Sir! Though I am sure my skills would be no match for you seasoned veterans," said Matt.

"Not to worry. We are not that good. And pretty rusty," said Don.

The table was set up in the basement and the game commenced as Sherry and Suzy chatted upstairs, periodically coming down to the basement to make sure the players were well supplied with refreshments.

Brian and Walter feasted their eyes on the beautiful Sherry. Their faces glowed whenever she stepped into the room carrying a drink or snacks. She was a gorgeous teenager when they had seen her last and she was now a ravishingly beautiful woman.

After the game had gone on for a while and Sherry made another trip into the living room carrying a tray of beers.

Matt slipped in something in her hand and Sherry looked at it and paled.

"No!" she whispered to Matt.

Matt cocked his head and looked at her as if to say, "Come on. You promised!"

Sherry had given Matt six coupons to be used anytime he desired. Once he cashed in a coupon, she had to do his bidding no matter what. He had no reason to use his coupons because the Principal and his Father and her own Father were always putting her through her paces and she was submitting willingly, albeit with feigned reluctance.

Until now. Don had clearly no idea of humiliating his daughter in front of his poker buddies.

Matt on the other hand thought it would be delightful to catch Sherry by surprise and put her in a new situation. He knew Sherry too enjoyed new embarrassing situations.

Matt asked, "Brian, Walter, when Sherry was a teenager strutting around here in her skimpy outfits and acting bratty, didn't you wish you could take her over your knee and spank her?"

Sherry almost dropped the bottle as she said, "Matt!"

Brian and Walter couldn't help but imagine spanking the cheerleaderesque Sherry when she was a ravishing teenager.

Don looked at Matt amused and caught on and said, "Yes you horny bastards. Did you eye my bratty teenage daughter when you were here playing poker?"

"I was not bratty!" protested Sherry.

"Oh come on. What self-respecting teenager is not bratty!" said Don.

"And I was always decently dressed," protested Sherry again.

"Well they were not obscene but they were skimpy. You wore short tank-tops and real short shorts. Didn't you know the effect you would be having on my poker buddies here?" inquired Don.

"But they were my uncles! They would never look at me in that manner!" exclaimed Sherry with feigned innocence dreading where this conversation was going and yet excited about what was in store for her.

"Anyway, here is you beer Uncle Walter. You guys holler if you need anything else," said Sherry as she blushingly set the beer down and set to head back up the stairs.

"Sherry? Please come back here and tell us about your coupon," said Matt.

Sherry turned around and came back to the table and said, "I lost some silly bets to Matt and he now has six coupons he can use any time he wishes."

"Once he hands me a coupon, I have to do his bidding. No matter what," she continued.

"But honey. Not in front of my Dad and Uncle Brian and Uncle Walter?" she pleaded.

Matt asked, "Oh come one, Sherry, sweetie. Surely you have fantasized being spanked by your uncles here?"

"No!" said Sherry hotly and in her defense, she hadn't.

"But I don't welch on my bets. So go ahead," she said proudly.

That was the moment Matt was waiting for. Until then he wasn't sure if he was pushing her too far and if she had torn up the coupon and stormed up the stairs, he would have been OK with it.

He rose up and kissed her passionately for a full minute and said, "I am crazy about you and very proud of you, honey. But for now, I am your master and you, my willing slave."

Brian and Walter looked wide-eyed with astonishment and glanced at Don for reassurance. Don nodded that everything was fine and they relaxed albeit flushed with excitement.

"Ok honey, you are going to be punished for being a naughty girl. Will you ask your uncles to participate in your punishment?" asked Matt in the tone that suggested it was not a question.

God, to be punished in front of them would be so humiliating. And yet, so exciting. Different. New. She would get to feel the incredible sexual rush of a first time embarrassment.

"Uncle Brian, will you please participate in my punishment?" asked Sherry getting up and kneeling in front of Brian.

Matt had not instructed her to kneel and was delighted to see her do it on her own. He knew she was as turned on as he was.

Brian was embarrassed and patted her head and said, "Well, I guess it has to be done."

"Uncle Walter, I have been a bad girl. Will you please participate in my punishment?" asked Sherry kneeling in front of Walter.

"Sherry I love you dearly but have wanted to take you over my knee and give you a spanking for the longest time. It's about time, Sweetheart," said Walter and Sherry blushed.

"Oh God! What have I signed up for," thought Sherry as she looked at Brian and Walter's excited faces.

"And your, Dad," said Matt.

She knelt in front of her perverted Dad and said, "Dad, I am afraid I have been a naughty girl. Will you please participate in my punishment?"

"With pleasure, sweetheart, with pleasure," said her Dad.

"I should have done this ages ago but glad Matt is rectifying the situation," continued Don showing admiration for his perverted future son-in-law.

Sherry as she was wont to do, stuck her tongue out at her Dad and he smiled and shook his head.

She looked at Matt and wondered how someone so incredibly decent and gallant could also be so depraved. Yet she knew she could trust him unconditionally and he would never push her beyond her limits.

Extending her limits however were a different issue and she did not mind that.

Matt then positioned so that she was leaning across the table and looking at Walter and Brian as he proceeded to spank her on her shorts. Her skimpy tank top only served to reveal her ample cleavage as she looked blushingly at her uncles.

She had been through a lot of humiliating situations in the past few months but this was something new. These were her uncles so to speak. Uncles who had always treated her as a princess. Uncles who had lavished attention and gifts on her. Uncles who adored her. They had known her since she was five years old.

Her uncles were amazed that the adorable yet uppity brat they knew was counting and thanking her fiancée for the spanks. Never in a million years would they have imagined the spirited girl they knew, calling her fiancée, Sir. Nor could they have imagined that any man would be brave or foolish enough to ask her to do that!

Don went next and again Brian and Walter enjoyed watching Sherry's beautiful blushing face, her cleavage and her red shorts clad butt.

"One, thank you Daddy. May I please have another," said Sherry blushingly looking at her Uncles.

She continued till the customary ten.

Walter was invited to spank next and he spanked her ever so gently cherishing every spank as Sherry counted and thanked him.

After Brian had his turn, Matt stepped behind Sherry and yanked her shorts down.

Brian and Walter looked wide-eyed at Sherry's pink panties and Sherry blushed a deeper shade of red.

They had seen her in a bikini before, but this was different. This was humiliating. This was the first time she was before her uncles in her underwear. Yet, first was good. First was exciting.

Matt then beckoned her stand and proceeded to roll her tank top over her and now Sherry stood before the astonished guests in her pink underwear.

She was positioned again, leaning over the table with her butt sticking out begging to be spanked.

Matt went first.

"One thank you, Sir. May I please have another," said Sherry as he started.

He caressed her butt and asked, "So have you been a naughty girl?"

"Yes, I have. Two thank, you Sir. May I have another," she said.

He stroked her face lovingly and inquired, "Does this naughty girl deserve to be spanked?"

"Yes she does. Three thank you, Sir. May I please have another?" said Sherry now swaying and jutting out her butt to meet his hand.

Matt proceeded to complete his ten spanks without further questions, but took time to show how much he loved her by pausing to stroke her hair and kiss her on the neck and the cheek between spanks.

Next was her Dad and he chose to give his spanks without much fanfare. That would come later.

Next was Uncle Brian and this was the first time she would be feeling his hand on her pantied bottom.

She chose to make eye contact with Uncle Walter while Uncle Brian spanked her, her face flushed with embarrassment as well as excitement.

Walter too had his turn, cherishing every spank and like Matt, choosing to affirm his love for her by stroking her face and her hair and kissing her gently on her cheek between spanks.

"Wonder how far they will go. Surely they will not strip me naked," she wondered.

Matt smiled when he noticed the chair and the mirror because it told him that Don and Suzy had now made it a regular practice. He led Sherry to it and she assumed the position.

Suzy happened to come down to check on the refreshments and Sherry blushed when she saw her mother look at her kneeling on the chair.

Brian and Walter rose up and stood behind the chair to get a vantage view.

He then slowly inched her panties down as her uncles stared wide-eyed with their mouths open. They had not expected things to go this far.

Sherry blushed deeply as she saw their admiring faces looking at her naked ass for the first time.

Matt went first and decided it was time to rub the humiliation in, knowing how much she enjoyed her humiliation to be called out.

"Sherry, how does it feel to flaunt your naked butt in front of your devoted uncles?" asked Matt.

"I am not flaunting! How does it feel for you to expose your fiancée in front of her family?" she countered.

"It feels great, Sherry. I enjoy it immensely. But you did not answer my question," said the unrepentant Matt.

"Well I do not enjoy it!" countered Sherry, her eyes flashing with anger.

"One thank you, Sir. May I please have another," said Sherry as the first spank landed.

"How do you feel getting spanked in front of your favorite uncles, Sherry?" said Matt as he landed the next spank.

"Two thank you, Sir. I feel terribly embarrassed," said Sherry looking at Uncle Brian and Walter's excited faces.

"And soon they are going to have their hands on your naked ass," said Matt as he landed the next spank.

"Three thank you, Sir. Please Sir. Don't let them spank me?" pleaded Sherry playing her role to the hilt.

"Oh yes. And your Dad. And your Mom," said Matt as he landed the next spank.

"Four thank you, Sir. Oh God!" said Sherry, now swaying alluringly.

Matt was now slowly increasing the intensity of the spanking.

"Five thank you, Sir!" she exclaimed, wincing slightly.

Like others before them, Brian and Walter admired how incredibly vulnerable and sexy Sherry looked when she winced during spanking.

Matt completed his ten spanks and invited Don to have a go. Brian and Walter looked wide-eyed as their friend of many years proceeded to spank his daughter's naked butt so matter-of-factly.

They intuited this was not the first time he was doing it. All these years and they had never suspected this side of him.

Next was Brian and Sherry blushed prettily as she looked at him in the mirror. But her face betrayed how turned on she was as she looked seductively at her uncle.

Matt smiled knowing that as a teenager, she had had a crush on her uncles who had fawned on her.

Brian spanked her slowly and gently, cherishing every spank mesmerized by Sherry swaying and counting her spanks sweetly.

Walter was next and again Sherry's felt conflicting emotions of embarrassment and excitement, shame and pride. Her pussy though gushed with approval. Her pussy liked conflicting emotions.

Walter too cherished every moment pretending to be the loving yet stern uncle chastising an errant niece.

After Walter completed his turn, Matt requested Don to excuse himself.

Don did so reluctantly but admired his future son-in-law's astute assessment that his friendship would become much more awkward if he stayed on.

Matt then steeped behind his sweetheart and said, "Time to show your uncles your gorgeous boobs."

Sherry looked at him pleadingly and yet it was obvious that she was excited about the prospect.

This she had fantasized when she was a teenager. She had always wondered how it would feel if she had walked in topless in front of her uncles accidentally. She had fantasized about them admiring her firm breasts. Now she would know what it felt like.

Matt unclasped the hook in the back and slowly slid the straps down her arms. He sensuously peeled the cups off her breasts as Brian and Walter gawked at her shamelessly.

Sherry blushed furiously and looked infinitely more beautiful for it.

Matt kept pausing to take in the situation and admire his beautiful blushing fiancé. There was nothing better in his mind, than a beautiful, blushing woman slowly getting denuded and he knew he was one insanely lucky bastard.

"Honey, how does it feel to show your boobs to Uncle Walter?" inquired Matt.

"Very embarrassing, Sir!" said Sherry demurely looking at Walter and taking pride at noticing his raging boner evident through his trousers.

"Uncle Brian?" asked Matt.

Sherry looked at Brian and said, "Equally embarrassing, Sir!" and noticed his raging boner too.

"Shouldn't they have been outraged that their friend's daughter was being treated like this? Shouldn't they have stormed out? Are all men devious perverts?" she contemplated as she looked at them.

Yet she was happy they had stayed. She enjoyed being embarrassed and both Matt and the good principal despite their deviousness, had seemed to be running out of ideas.

Matt, Brian and Walter took their turns spanking the blushing goddess. Admiring her shapely naked butt as well as gorgeous, firm breasts.

Matt, as was his practice, caressed her boobs while spanking her but mercifully Brian and Walter did not take any such liberties.

Her mom came down again to check on them and was invited to spank her daughter and did so happily. Sherry wasn't too happy about having her mom join the proceedings but her pussy appreciated the situation.

Matt then stepped behind his sweetheart and caressed her face and stroked her hair and contemplated his next move as Brian and Walter looked on with rapt attention.

He repositioned the mirror so now it was in front of the couch.

He then sat on the couch and had Walter and Brian sit on either side of him.

He then beckoned Sherry to come over and lie in his lap.

The topless Sherry hobbled over and draped herself over the three of them with her butt on Matt's lap, her breasts in Walter's lap and her legs in Brian's lap.

Matt then peeled her panties off and again exposed her naked ass.

He then asked Sherry to position herself so that she was resting on her elbow and her face turned and looking in the mirror. Her breasts too were visible in the mirror and Brian and Walter were mesmerized by the visual feast on offer.

Sherry blushed at the sight of her naked breasts and ass in the mirror as well as her beloved uncles feasting on the sight.

"One thank you, Sir" said Sherry with a slight wince as the first spank landed.

Matt rubbed her ass in between spanks and stroked her breasts.

He asked Walter to stroke her head which he did lovingly.

After his ten spanks were over, he rolled her panties back and rearranged positons so that now Sherry's butt was in Walter's lap and her breasts were in Matt's lap and her legs in Brian's.

He had Walter peel down her panties and Sherry felt a rush of excitement course through her body as Walter got her to raise her butt and slowly peeled her panties off. Try as she might, she could not help but afford him a small glimpse of her glistening pussy. She was mortified that soon he would know how wet she was.

Sherry returned her butt to Walter's lap after her panties were rolled down to the top of her thighs and blushed prettily as she felt Walter's raging hard-on against her wet pussy. She knew she would be leaving a stain on his trousers and her face turned redder and her pussy gushed even more.

Walter commenced his spanking as Sherry seductively counted out her spanks.

"One thank you, Uncle Walter. May I please have another," she said as the first spank landed and looked shyly yet seductively at his reflection in the mirror.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sherry's Test Ch. 32

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds