• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mrs Catja & Her Anal Pisslave

Mrs Catja & Her Anal Pisslave

Are You ready for Your mistress? Filthy slut?

Filthy slut if I'll SMS You need to send back immediately a sms.

Sorry Mistress Your Slut stood under the shower to flush out its anal cunt. This horny whore will keep its mobile phone if there is a chance that Mistress will contact Her Filthy slut.

To answer Your question. Yes Mistress Your slut is prepared to accommodate You.

Then You know You always have to be available for Your Mistress until tonight 7 pm.

Yes Mistress more beautiful moments are not conceivable for this slut to be in Your presence That is as it should be all the time

I have just parked the car parked. I ring Your doorbell soon

Thank You

I open the front door a little. Taking my vest off. Remove the nipple clamps from my nipples.

(Because I wear my nipple clamps every day, the nipples has come forward.) I shiver when I get them off.

Have desperately searched for the Spanish fly but where it is? Bin searching until the last minute. 7 drops under Your tongue, 30 minutes in advance. It works, it makes you more excited then I usually am when Mistress Catja visiting me.

Mask on, kneel in the direction of door, blindfolded, hands on the back and waiting for Mistress Catja. Slut's heart rate increases, try to remain quiet and breathe in a normal way. Hear Her arriving over the gallery. Like a dog on heat I am waiting for My Lady Boss.

Well done slut, Nice. Her nails go along my harness.

Although I can't see Her I feel Her intense.

No more contradiction Filthy slut. Is that clear? Her nails penetrate into my nipples.

Feels like needles that are being inserted. The pressure increases. That's the way Filthy slut don't move.

Blindfold off Filthy slut.

Getting confused by seeing Her.

Mistress Catja looks at me. What do You say?

Thanks Mistress. By the way She looks at me I notice that She is not satisfied. Looking right through me.

What do You say?

Your Filthy slut thanks You for coming Mistress.

I have taken a surprise with me for you. That will suit You well whore. Mistress Catja retrieves from Her bag a leather Bra. At the time She attaches it I feel tiny needles pricking in my chest.

Thank You Mistress

Donate Your Mistress something to drink. Every move I make I feel a tingling sensation around my nipples. They are super sensitive but this way it will only get more intense. Not properly rinsed filthy slut. Runs a shiver over my slutty body. The lather too much thanks to remnants of detergent filthy slut

Whispering I apologize myself: Sorry Mistress .

Time to show how well You can do a blowjob. Goddess Catja presents Her slut Her boots. Without a doubt I connect, my whoring mouth around Her heel.

Make sure not to touch with my teeth Her heel. Sucking producing guzzling and smacking noises as a horny pig. This is exactly as I feel myself. Higher slut and not above my boots.

Gingerly my tongue licks Her boot on all sides. In the meantime She taps me with Her riding crop. Also, try to enclose the point of Her boot but not very succesful. Mistress Catja is to me the Holiest of the Holies, the Mistress of Mistresses.

Well filthy slut, I see your dildo standing. She gets him out of the silver casket and places him on the railing.

It is clear: whore got to perform a blowjob. Previous session I still suffer from any shame. Shame is replaced by extreme hornyness. This whore does not care anymore. Trusting Mistress Catja completely.

Circle with my tongue around the top of the Glans and go relaxed up and down just over the edge of the glans. Beginning to drool like a filthy female dog. The drool runs along the shaft from the dildo over my hands. Licking and slobbering I slurp my drool back in while Mistress Catja treats me with Her riding crop.

Then I take a deep breath ... Opening my whoring throat as wide as possible and without giving it a second thought I sink in a suction nozzle down as far as possible. Through my exercises I can manage without much difficulty to come at the end of the shaft.

Making sounds if I almost am getting suffocated. I almost do. Breathing through my nostrils. I repeat this several times in a row. Feel the rubber cock head pressing against the back of my throat.

I enclose the penis with my hand and slowly come up. Proud as I am that this whore is able to go so deep. As if it were a genuine one I rub along the shaft, dripping drool, runs over my hands.

You may stop slut. Show me Your masks. Rambling I get both masks. Every move I feel the little needles of the Bra.

Show Mistress Catja the pull mask and the rubber mask with a penis in the nozzle. That fits well in that slutty mouth of yours

Get the plug mask on. Take a seat on your prayer chair slut and look straight ahead to yourself in the mirror.

Bending slightly forward and take a seat. Praying is not needed thanks to the presence of Mistress Catja all my prayers are forfilled. Previous session I could not see what She did. Now I can. See How She grabs a red belt.

Can't see well but in my humble opinion She looking forward to make it clear to Her filthy slut who is in charge here. Try to relax. Look again straight forward than one Flash a perfectly placed hit on my butt brings this anal slut back in reality. On the leggings sounds only get harder. Slut has been disobedient That's whats crossing my mind.

Can I come Sunday.

Your wish is slut s law.

Sunday evening at 20:00.

Mistress is earlier in the day also possible?

What time?

When it suits You.

Somewhere between 12 and 19 hours.

Mistress Your slut deserves punishment. You want 20 hours so it becomes 20 hours .

You get punishment for that big mouth I come at 20.00 and I dominate You.

Thank you Mistress. Your slut his ultimate goal is to serve You without contradiction.

You got that right! Filthy slut!

Each time She holds the belt and at the time I relax.

SMACK!!

Oh my. ... Goddess... I am not worthy that thou come to me but speak only one word and I will be cured. This crossing through slut s head while at my left Maria spreads Her arms and right of me Mistress Catja goes through with belting of Her slut.

Sucking the penis of my mask as a baby on a pacifier. Moaning in pleasure I see How She is exchanging the belt for a flogger. Beauty that is what I see.

Gratitude is what I feel. I don't get much time to think. The flog strikes my backside. This feels much more intense, probably by several straps that hit me. The belt comes in one place.

After a few strokes I cannot hold it any more. Mercy Without saying anything She stops. Mistress Catja is a goddess. The Mistress of Mistresses. Worth to be worshipped.

Get over here filthy slut This slut crawls on all fours to the Mistress. Am allowed to stand

Masks off and your pull mask on filthy slut Standing shaky on my legs. Just on the edge of the carpet. For a moment loosing balance falling backwards on the chair from Mistress Catja.

Although She does not tell, it is clear in the way how She handles Her filthy slut that this slut has nothing to fear. After the pull mask is placed She draws the laces firmly.

Kneeling again for Goddess Catja. Mistress Catja spreading Her legs. Show me how well you've practiced filthy slut.

Gently I come forward en and without touching Her legs I lick the top of Her strap. Avoiding using my hands. Above the boots is prohibited area for this horny slut. That is equal to sacrilege.

Tongue circling back to the tip of the strap. Then slide my whoring mouth full of drool up and down over the most Holy of holiest. Divine Mistress Catja s strap. Deeper and deeper. Until the strap all the way in my slutty throat has disappeared. Deeper ain't possible.

Relax while I feel my throat protests when this slut enjoy this magical moment. Asking myself what colleagues and friends would think about this way of my behaviour. Who cares? Who knows what they do.

What is better than performing a dedicated blowjob. Paid sex? Am nothing more like a horny whore who has the good fortune to be so close to the Mistress Catja.

This is not paid sex. (bondage and discipline, flagellation, takelage, cock and ball torture, nipple torture, spanking, needles play, fistfuck, anal, electro shock) This is the menu where this slut is allowed to choose from. Mistress Catja is an absolute 4 star Mistress. Priceless . Anything is possible from beginner to extreme.

Mistress Catja is everything a slut but may require. Mistress Catja is slut s inspiration, slut s religion, slut s desire.

Done a good job filthy slut She taking slut s bra off. Sensitive. Slut's nipples are so ... chills run over slut s body as Her sharp nails again touching slut s nipples. Look at Me filthy slut

Watching Goddess Catja makes me shrinking of pleasure I feel a wave of excitement If Her nails sinking back into Her slut s nipples. The same feeling comes over me when She places nipple clamps again.

Filthy slut get in bed on Your back and arms above Your head After the wrist bands are fastened to each other She makes Her Slut stuck to the exercise bike with a black cord. She picks up slut s glass from the table. Look at me.

No way to escape. Anyway this slut absolutely dont want to leave. No place else in the world where this slut would like to be. Lift my head up and see how Mistress Catja going to the toilet to prepare slut s reward.

Toilet has never ever been so clean. Used a new cloth to wipe off the toilet seat after having cleaned the toilet seat with dish soap. Wishing this slut was for a moment under the toilet.

Am fully in Ecstasy. The whole being with Her is a ruffle of happiness and obedience. Hearing how the toilet is flushed. She comes back into the room. See How She placing the glass with the precious contents.

Am allowed to kneel next to Her chair. Did You train well slut? Yes Mistress Is Your filthy slut allowed to use straws Mistress Meesteres. Looking at Her Slut . It s allowed.

Your slut has practiced Mistress to waste not a single drop from You Mistress 2 inches of the most precious moisture. It's an honor to be able to drink Her golden champagne.

Have practiced with own urine but that's totally not comparable. Slowly Slut starts to suction Her precious gift in.

At the time Slut's tongue tastes the delightful taste the doubt which still there changing into lust and pleasure. Let Her Golden Champagne by the oral cavity roll over the tongue and along my palate.

Repeat this several times then this pisslut filled looks with gratitude to Mistress Catja. Gargle with the mouth open next moment to swallow with greediness everything.

Excited I repeat this until the glass is empty. The last precious drops I slurp thirsty within. This is 1000 times better as the taste of my own. Relaxed I am gratefull for this ultimate gift.

A lot of time to enjoy this feeling Her sow is not allowed. Well filthy slut ... on hands and knees on bed. Know what is to come. Mistress Catja knows exactly how She should treat Her horny filthy slut. Pain and pleasure in the right doses. She changes in a way as only a Perfect Mistress can do.

Back slightly... Carefully I slide backwards. Previous session this slut could see Mistress Catja because my slutface was placed at the mattress. Right now this slut is depending by Her mercy.

Hear the buzzing of the butt plug. Patient and enjoying the pleasure that comes over me as my horny anal cunt is plugged I try to controll my breathing.

Feel the heart rate increase. If the butt plug tool against my pussy and slowly gliding in. Enjoying the vibrations which fill up my pussy. It goes in and out.

Moaning in pleasure as only a true filthy slut can I feel my cock grow slowly. Won't take long for this slut is going to cum.

Little bit more backwards filthy slut Feel Her latex gloves between my buttocks. For a moment it s silent, only the ticking of the clock sounds across the room.

Lift Obedient I present my cunt to Mistress Catja. Waiting on things to come. Who knows. Take a deep breath enjoying every moment until She perhaps will give Her sow?

ARGGGG. Get him in full. Nothing to relax. I am a horny sow, nothing more, Close my mouth while Mistress Catja taking Her slut takes deep in the rectum.

Suppress my feeling. I can't relax. Feel my gut swap places. Merciless and determined I get what I want. Getting fucked like a filthy whore. Deeper. Can t handle it anymore. Mercy Mistress I moan. Goddess Catja pulls it back.

Tears welling in my eyes. Already regret it. A slut is a slut to get fucked. To be grateful for any kind of attention that is gifted by the Mistress. Everything She does. All what is making Her being so generous. This slut has to accept everything without any doubts.

Getting permission to lay on my back again. Am totally desperate. My slut-shaped appendix penis is back to default.

Mistress Catja trying to relax Her Slut by using Her mains-powered vibrating massager. The massage combined with looking at Her making Her slut feeling easy and relaxed. Will stay Her filthy slut. Am Her slave but Mistress Catja is not my Mistress.

She owns me (I am Her slutty property) This anal slave owes nothing. My desire I owe but I do not owe Mistress Catja. My greatest wish is I would fall asleep now. Am in a daze of relax and worship. After a relaxing massage

Did You cum? Yes Mistress . Actually this is wrong expressed. The entire session is best of the best for this slut.. Sole purpose is to get fucked and humiliated in a supreme way.

She takes the anklets and wrist bands off. Your filthy slut thanks You for this session Mistress Would You like to keep my strap here?

Yes Mistress. Your slut will not touch it Mistress. She submits the relic in the Silver box. The only one who can touch this sacred strap is Goddess Catja. No one else.

Cola was very cold. Too much cold drink with such cold I better not do. You filthy Slut may drink the rest if You want to. (Next time I will get from the refrigerator 2 hours before. Mistress Catja is not allowed to experience irritation from Her filthy slut.)

She dress and I put on my slutty Leopard leggings. Waiting until She is being dressed up and comes by. Accepting She looks at Her filthy slut. Noticing a little smile. You look like a real slut

Thank You Mistress, did not wear this legging because Your slut could not spread his legs far enough

When Mistress Catja has left my house. I put on my vest.

Mix the Cola with Her precious beverage enjoying this perfect session while I empty the glass with the drinking straws. This way this piss slave knows for certain everything What Goddess Catja has given me has passed my throat.

The phone rings. Am just too late. number unknown cannot return phone calls.

Shortly afterwards, the mobile Catja . Did forget the anklets filthy slut. Driving already. So I'll be right back to pick them up

I dress myself as soon as possible. Impossible to with the Leopard leggings going down.

Stands at the entrance downstairs within 10 minutes to hand over Goddess Catja the anklets. Can hardly restrain myself to kneel in front of Her. There is video surveillance.

Filthy slut You look from now on if I have everything so I don't have to come back more

Yes mistress, Your slut adores You and should make every effort to avoid upsetting U .

Very well seen filthy slut

Mistress, . Your filthy slut looks every day to Mistresses in BDSM vids to learn how to act like an anal pisslet. No Mistress is better and more nurturing than you.

Your slut has again enjoyed Your presence and Your lessons in servitude. The honor to be Your golden champagne drinking was an immense honor. The bra, the moment Your slut was allowed to see You while kneeling at the prayer chair?

Greater happiness cannot be desired by a filthy slut. Your filthy slut writes a report which You will receive for review no later than Thursday via Yahoo. Mistress of the mistresses Your anal pisslet greets You with humility and awe and wishing You a pleasant day.

Hi filthy slut it was a good session I'm going to train you to be a super anal and piss slut. I am looking forward to the report.

Thank you Mistress.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mrs Catja & Her Anal Pisslave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 850 milliseconds