• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • "Yes, Mistress Valerie" Pt. 02

"Yes, Mistress Valerie" Pt. 02

Read part 1 here http://www.literotica.com/s/yes-mistress-valerie

*****

"I want you to suck on my nipple."

Clara's eyes widened. "Yes, Mistress."

"Don't act so surprised, bunny. Did you think I was just going to stand here and talk to you?" Valerie stretched her shirt taught and moved so that her nipple was right in front of her friend's mouth. "Close your eyes."

"Yes, Mistress." she closed them, and opened her mouth. The taste of the polo shirt filled her mouth. She wanted to spit it out, but she knew that she had to follow Mistress Valerie's orders. She began to suck. At first, all she felt was air coming through the fabric. Then, she felt her mistress' hand push gently against the back of her head.

"You're doing a good job, Clara .

Clara took her tongue and pushed all of the saliva in her mouth against the fabric. Then, she began to run her tongue across the other girl's nipple. Having such an intimate part of her friend's body in her mouth was turning her on, and she could feel her thighs clenching together, and her hips rocking back and forth.

"Okay, honey, you did a good job." When she felt her mistress' hands leave the back of her head, she stopped licking. Clara emerged from the warm spitty breast that had been shoved inside her mouth with a little bit of drool running down her chin. Valerie took a finger and wiped it off of Clara's lips. She put it in her mouth and drew it out again slowly. "Oh you poor little girl!" She said in mock sympathy. "You look like you're about to burst." Valerie began toying with Clara's nipples again. "And the worst part is that you can't come until I let you come, until I make you come. It must torture you to know that I'm the one in control of everything." She removed her hand. "You've been a very good girl, haven't you, Little Miss Clara."

"Yes." Clara looked into Valerie's eyes, happy to receive praise.

Her mistress' voice turned stern. "Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And what do we say when we've been naughty?"

"I'm so sorry Mistress Valerie, I've been a naughty little girl. I didn't mean to make you cross. Please don't add a mark to the board."

"Don't beg unless I say so, honey bunny." she added five more tally marks.

"Sorry Mistress Valerie."

"Have you ever seen another girl's vagina before, sweetie?"

"No, Mistress Valerie."

"Not even on the internet?"

"No, Mistress."

"You must be very excited. Have you ever masturbated?"

"No, Mistress Valerie."

"Are you sure? Lying is worth twenty tally marks."

"Yes Mistress. I would never lie to my Mistress. "

"Good girl." Valerie ran her fingers through the younger girl's light blonde hair. Do you want me to take off my panties?"

"Yes, Mistress Valerie."

"Beg." She made eye contact, unblinking. "Do as I say."

"Yes, Mistress Valerie. Please show me your pussy, Mistress Valerie."

"Keep Going."

"Please show me, Mistress, It would make me oh so horny."

"Aren't you already horny?"

"Yes, Mistress Valerie, I'm very very horny."

"And why are you so horny, Miss Clara?"

"I'm horny because of your orders, Mistress Valerie."

"Are you excited for your spanking?"

"I'm a little bit scared, Mistress, but it makes me horny thinking about it."

"Well, Clara, I'm not going to spank you yet, but I will take these off."

She turned around so that her back was to Clara and slid her panties down her slender, shaven legs. Valerie made a big show of leaning over to pick up Clara's discarded underwear. The outer lips of her vagina poked out through the back of her legs, making Clara shiver with anticipation. She turned around and brought the panties up to her nose and she took a deep breath.

"Your undies smell very yummy, Miss Clara. Do you know why they smell so good?"

"No, Mistress Valerie."

"It's because your wet little pussy was in there, making everything all wet and gooey. Why don't you take a sniff?"

"Yes, Mistress Valerie." Her mistress brought the pair of panties up to Clara's nose.

"Good girl." Then she stuck her tongue out and licked the wet spot. "There's not enough here to get a good taste though. Maybe I'll have to get some straight from your little crotch. Are you wet yet, Sweetie?"

"I think so, Mistress."

"If you aren't wet for Mistress, she will be very cross. You might even get a spanking for it."

"Yes, I am. I am wet, Mistress Valerie."

"Good girl. Let's have a taste then, alright kitten?" Valerie sat behind the naked, helpless girl in front of her, one leg to either side. Then Valerie placed her hands on Clara's belly. "Do you feel my wet pussy against your back, sweetie?"

"Yes, Mistress Valerie, I like it very much."

"Good. Now put your hands on the side of your thighs."

"Yes, Mistress Valerie." I can't believe this is actually happening! She thought. I'm so horny, I hope Mistress lets me have an orgasm soon. Clara did as she was ordered. She felt Valerie's hands slide down to her legs, and slowly pull them apart. Sticky strings of slime connected each leg to the other; she was drenched in her own wetness.

Clara's mistress took two fingers and wiped them along Clara's inner thigh, gathering as much of the other girl's wetness as she could. Then, she licked it off of her hands slowly. "You have a very pretty little quim, little miss Clara. Would you like me to play with it."

"Yes, Mistress, please Mistress."

"Maybe if you're a good little girl and you follow my commands, I'll do that for you as a special reward." But not for a long time. I want to torture you with anticipation first. It will be hours before you finally finish."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • "Yes, Mistress Valerie" Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds