• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Accidental Union Ch. 01

Accidental Union Ch. 01

I was partying really hard with my college buddies. They told me to slow down but I was having too much fun. Besides smoking pot every hour, popping acid three times and asking for my ninth straight rum; I was pretty fucked up.

My friends decided to call it a night. I remember bits and pieces like being carried out of the bar, then laying down in the backseat of a moving car, standing on a front porch as the door opened, and then being tossed on a bed with nothing on but my briefs.

I must have dozed off because when I opened my eyes there was no one to be found. The room was very dark; just a faint light from the distant moon shined through the window sheaths. I was so wasted and incoherent I felt paralyzed as empty thoughts ran through my mind.

Time seemed non-existent until I heard someone stumbling in the room. It's funny I didn't hear a chime or a door open; not even footsteps on the staircase. I must really be wasted.

"Fuuuck!" A women's voice rings out in the dark.

My head follows a silhouette as a figure crosses the window.

Definitely a woman, even in my condition I can see that. Young, tight, firm; I must have picked her up from the bar.

She plopped down on the edge of the bed.

"Huh!" I said. I could tell I was speaking gibberish.

"Babe," she said as she lay down beside me.

She smelled good, real good. The fragrance really turned me on.

"I'm sorry babe," she said along with a lot of other words I couldn't catch.

I guess I'm not the only one speaking gibberish tonight.

"I love you," she told me again following it up with words that were mumbled.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

She rolled up tight against me and kissed me passionately; her hand ran across my chest and down to my waiting cock. Her touch made me excited and I started to harden.

"Wow, you never..." she started.

"What?" I tried to ask.

She laughed and tried to mount me but she went right over me and onto the floor.

"Sorry," she said laughing as she got back on the bed and lay on top of me.

"Fu..." is all I got out I think as I laughed with her.

She whispered in my ear, "You're going to forget about any other women after tonight."

I must have smiled.

"I'm going to give you a blow job; I'm going to swallow every drop of your sweet, salty, sticky cum," she enlightened me.

She made her way down my body; stripping me of the only clothes I had on; my underwear.When she reached my cock she kissed the tip. Stroked the underside with her tongue, and then wrapped her lips around it. She then took my cock in her mouth and steadily bobbed her head up and down my shaft. Then she wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and stroked it in unison with her bobbing motion.

It must have been a good fifteen minutes or so before I moaned loudly as I came and the first rope entered her mouth.

"Mmm," she uttered as she clamped down a little firmer with her hand and sucked harder as rope after rope spurted into her mouth.

I continued to moan and lightly buck my hips as I came.

"Mmm," was all she uttered as she sucked me dry.

"Oh gawd," was all I said in relief.

She released my cock from her mouth and stroked my still erect cock. "I hope you're not done," she told me.

I took her words in but the process was slow.

She mounted me and guided my dick into her extremely wet pussy. Sliding in with no trouble she began to ride my shaft up and down with a fury only seen in porno films.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" she screamed as she rode me.

I've never experienced such enthusiasm before. This bitch was wild and crazy and I didn't want to let her down so I started to thrust my hips upward in rhythm.

"OH, OH, OH," she cried out in a high pitch voice.

My mind started to understand more and more of her words. I was finally able to raise my hands to caress her breasts. My fingers found her nipples were raised and hard. She clasps both hands and held them tight against her breasts as she continued to ride my hard dick.

"Please...cum inside of me," she yelled.

Squeezing my cock with her pussy I started shooting my load into her waiting pussy. Her body immediately went into a massive orgasm; shaking as she rode my cock. until she finally collapsed on my chest. My cock was still inside of her when she finally collapsed on my chest. She just snickered as she then lay quietly on my chest.

"I..." I started before she quickly hushed me with her finger over my mouth.

She reached down and stroked me until I was hard enough to fuck her again. "Now my ass," she told me.

"Wha..." I began until she again hushed me with a finger.

She got off the bed, stumbled into the bathroom, and closed the door. Some time passed before the door opened and she ran to the bed panting hysterically. She mounted me in the sixty-nine position and started to blow my semi=erect penis.

I reached out with my tongue and she pulled away suddenly when the tip met her extremely sweet smelling pussy.

"No," she shouted. She spun around and lowered herself again onto my erect cock as she again held it steady. She moaned and moaned as she lowered herself slowly onto me. Finally, she was able to sit on my lap taking my whole cock into her ass. She giggles, "I never thought I'd be doing this with you."

"I..." again started before she hushed me again.

She bounced slowly and cautiously only raising an inch or two at a time until she could take me all of me. About thirty minutes later she started to ride me slowly. Another ten passed before she felt comfortable enough to speed up and take me at a steady medium speed.

"I hope you have something left; I want your hot cum to fill my ass," she said.

"O...," again hushed.

"Be quiet and enjoy me," she said.

I did, I enjoyed the sensation of my cock deep inside her ass.

She started panting as she sped up and we both came together again as one. Her orgasm wasn't as strong as before but she still trembled before again collapsing on me.

She slid off of me and snuggled tight against me. We lay there quietly until she spoke, "We have a lot more fucking to do after we rest."

"I..." started.

"Stop talking," she said to me in her sexy harsh voice.

It's hard to tell if that's her real or drunk voice but I like it.

She reached down and caressed my balls before stroking my cock again. Eventually, I got erect again for a fourth time. She stroked me until I unloaded a small amount of cum on my belly. It actually made a small pool of cum on my belly which she immediately went down and lapped up.

I inserted two fingers in her wet pussy now that she was again in the sixty-nine position. She rocked back and forth on my fingers as she finished lapping up my cum.

She returned to me and guided the two fingers that were just in her pussy into her mouth, "Mmm, maybe we'll have to get that other female in the bedroom."

This bitch was crazy, horny as hell, and definitely wasted but so was I. I can't wait for the morning and what it may bring. I didn't utter a word for the rest of the night; eventually we fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Accidental Union Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds