• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 03

A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 03

123

Emily was there before me. The two of them were sitting cosily in the kitchen over a glass of bucks fizz. I guessed I was doing the driving. She jumped to her feet as I entered the kitchen in front of Rosie. She enveloped me in her arms and gave me a big French kiss.

'Darling I have missed you so much these last few months. Where have you been?'

'Nowhere special,' I laughed. 'Holiday, working, just trying to stay away from you. You are infectious. A habit. A bad habit.' I continued laughing so that she would know I was not entirely serious.

'Stupid boy. You must have guessed, even if I did not tell you directly that provided I am discreet Colin does not care too much what I am doing. Anyway you are here now and I am looking forward to a lovely day. But Rosie was just about to start telling me what you are doing here. Carry On Rosie. I am intrigued why we are going to Alton Towers.'

'Yes me too,' said Rosie. 'I should warn you that I don't do thrill rides. I am known as a coat carrier. I hold the coats so everyone else can ride.'

She waited for me to explain but after a few moments she continued talking to Emily.

'This is difficult because I am never sure how much everyone knows about Alan's lifestyle. Emily here,' she explained to me, 'is a friend of Alan's and one of the party friends that meet up. However Alan and I have had dinner with her on her own and with Colin and she and I have always got on really well. She came round for tea one day and that's when she mentioned you to Alan and I. She told us that you were a good designer, had done a good job on her garden and that you were good in bed. This seemed to have been a bonus to her, but was of no interest to me,' she finished sniffily.

Emily and I both laughed and I squeezed her hand. Rosie noticed.

'That's true. I really don't care how good he is. I will never find out. I am faithful to my husband.'

'May I finish the story of why I am here,' I asked Rosie. She nodded.

'Alan saw the plans I drew up and liked them and he also liked an idea I had for the decorating of the kitchen. The pictures for the walls. I suggested that with such a lovely wife he could have discreet photos of her on the walls, perhaps monochromes, of various parts of her body. A nipple, a breast, her lips, her bottom.' I left some doubt in both their minds which lips I was referring to.

I saw Rosie bite her lips. Her other lips.

He gave me the job of being the photographer and suggested that I spend some time with her in preparing her state of mind so that she can have the very pictures taken here, in the kitchen, in the nude, while the workmen are here. You can see how nervous she is so the first thing I have to do is get her to accept that it is fun to be photographed and fun to flaunt her body a little.

I thought that a relaxing day at a theme park, or anywhere fun, would help. Then I thought of you and the fun you derive from showing off your body to people. I thought Rosie could watch and learn.'

'Brilliant, I am so glad you called me. Come on Rosie let's go upstairs and see what we are going to wear. Can I borrow some clothes? We are about the same size.'

I followed as Emily raced up the stairs with a slightly less enthusiastic Rosie in tow.

I knew already what I wanted Rosie to wear and got the chance to whisper to Emily as Rosie disappeared into the bathroom for a moment.

'See-through when wet.'

Emily giggled and winked.

I went to the drawer which I knew held the silky white camisole that she had worn at the end of the day yesterday. It was perfect. You just knew it was going to be like gauze when wet.

Emily's eyes opened wide and then nodded. She threw it on the bed and then started to peel off her own clothes.

Emily I must describe at this stage is late thirties, possibly just forty, does a regular gym session and is pretty fit. She is slight with probably 32B tits and short brown curly hair. A real milf. She also loves sex. I had guessed that she and Colin had an unusual style marriage. She had not said so, but I guessed that she and Alan were closer than Rosie thought as well. She probably realised that they had fucked as part of this swinger group, but I don't think she realised that they were probably having an affair away from the group as well.

Rosie came out from the bathroom to find Emily in a skimpy bra and thong running her fingers through the clothes in the wardrobe.

She found a couple of mid-thigh length skirts, one in white, pleated like a tennis skirt and one A-line in light blue. Perfect,' she said. Nobody will look at our faces and realise how old i am wearing this sort of outfit with you. I just love dressing up. You wear this white one with this lovely camisole top and long socks and I will wear the blue one with this blue boob tube. No bra's or knickers, right Tom.'

I nodded.

'You are very brave to wear that boob tube,' said Rosie. 'I have never worn it. All that flesh showing. What do you mean no bras and knickers? I am never going out without panties. I am not going in that case. Screw you. This is not me.'

She had just realised what Emily had said.

I knew that this was going to be a problem. I would have to get round it another way.

'Okay we will compromise, your choice of knickers, but no bra. Okay? And after this you promise to do what I tell you, right?' Emily gave me a strange look for giving in without a struggle.

'Okay,' murmured a cowed Rosie. 'You know that you wil enjoy it when you get out there.' I winked at her, hopefully to show her that I was still in control.

Her agreement to my little catch-all instruction only proved how important it was for her to keep her panties on at this time.

I noticed she had chosen big white tennis knickers. It did not matter she would not have them on for long.

We were ready to set off and I asked to use the toilet. Instead I slipped into Rosie's bedroom and picked up a few things that might come in handy for the afternoon that I knew Rosie would have refused to wear initially. I already had a few items in the bag, along with batteries and a spare memory drive that might be of some use during the afternoon.

We left in the best of spirits and Emily and Rosie finished off a second bottle of bubbly with orange juice on the way.

We duly arrived parked the car and I picked up the tickets that I had ordered on line the night before.

The first thing I directed us towards was the little electric train that runs around the park. It was fairly busy but I managed to get us two, two-seater benches facing each other in the last carriage. The girls sat together facing me and the back of the train. I started clicking away. Emily of course, who was wearing a thong, happily spread her legs a few inches. I nodded for Rosie to do the same.

She did so without much of a struggle. Emily flicked her leg over Rosie's knee, dragging it further outwards but opening herself right up. We all laughed. Rosie seemed compliant.

Emily reached across and tickled Rosie's left breast, so Rosie retaliated by tickling both of Emily's. This was going better than I could have imagined.

The train stopped at the next station and a man accompanied by a group of four ladies all tried to get on. There was only room for the four, his wife and her sisters as it turned out, in the carriage in front of us.

That left the man to squeeze in beside me, facing Rosie and Emily.

As he sat down he called to his companions, 'Two stops remember.'

Of course the girls were at it in seconds. He was a good looking guy in his thirties and it was like a competition to see who could show him most. I started taking pictures again, encouraging them. 'There that's right, lovely Emily,' I whispered. 'Show us a bit more leg,' I whispered again. 'This gentleman won't mind I am sure. Good Rosie, slip your leg over Emily's. Right, Emily fondle her again.'

We pulled into the next platform and I heard the lady from the seats behind the girls saying 'One more stop, right John?'

'Well,'John sitting next to me, said. 'It is quite nice up here. Why don't we go round the whole circuit first and see the layout of the park.'

Layout of the park? He could see all he wanted to from here. And a lot lot more.

The girls carried on larking around for a couple more stops until I realised that we were right by one of the flume rides.

'Okay girls we get off here,' I said.

'Say thank-you to John here, 'I whispered.

Rosie kissed his cheek as she got off and Emily flicked the back of her skirt up as she faced away from him. He had a lovely look at her buttocks. I am not sure whether his wife saw or not. I was too busy watching him going red ans struggling to adjust his trousers.

I headed the girls towards the Congo River Rapids ride.

We were lucky that the family in front filled a boat and there was a family behind who also exactly filled a boat. We got to ride just the three of us.

I suggested to the girls that the seats were a bit wet so they would be better off lifting their skirts up and sitting directly onto the seat. They did without even a murmur from Rosie. Perhaps she thought that I was being helpful. Of course all I was doing was ensure that she got her knickers soaked.

I did not bother to take any photos while I was on the rapids. After all I am not a holiday photographer. I kept the camera dry in the bag.

As it happens I probably did not need to worry about Rosies knickers. We all got pretty wet from the various splashes, waterfalls and particularly from one big plunge at the end. The good thing was we were all still laughing, including Rosie as we started to get off.

The problem she had was that her panties were so big and had absorbed so much water that the elastic was struggling to hold them.

She clambered out of the boat holding them up, but over her skirt.

She was first out so I passed her my bag to help me as I climbed out. I did not need to of course but she needed both hands to reach it and I saw her knickers start to slide down her legs. I pointed it out to Emily who hopped out of the boat and pushed Rosie's knickers right down to the ground.

'Look you cannot wear these any more they are soaking.'

Rosie was now the colour of her name, I began to wonder whether it was her real name or whether she had changed it when she became so insecure.

One of the problems she had to face was that all the people on the dock queuing for the boats saw them come down.

The ride people were now moving us along to clear the boat dock.

'Step out of them and start walking Rosie. That is the least embarrassing thing to do. Don't look back at the crowd laughing. I will pick them up.'

Of course Emily and I were laughing more than the crowd on the dock and I accidentally forgot to pick them up as I walked by.

I explained to Rosie after we had left the ride that I tried to pick them up but that they had fallen on some rough stones and were torn as well as soaking. The elastic had given up. They were unwearable.

Well that worked. An hour gone and she had lost her panties already.

I started to take a few more photos now with a worried Rosie holding down the hem of her skirt. What she had not noticed in her embarrassment so far was that the silk of her camisole had turned see-through and even the skirt was only just opaque. In fact she did not notice for almost ten minutes during which time I guessed that she was wondering why she was attracting so much attention.

I persuaded them that it was time for a drink or a coffee. Although we were a bit wet it was not cold so I bought three glasses of Bucks Fizz again.

Rosie was now drying out a little in the sun. That is the good thing about satin, it was so thin it dried quickly.

Her grievance now was that it was unfair because Emily had panties on and she didn't.

'I'll tell you what I will do you a deal. I will get Emily to give you her panties if you also put on the other three items I brought for you in my bag. You can keep your other clothes on.'

Emily looked at me askance. What was I doing?

'You don't mind giving up your panties do you Emily.'

'No,' she said. 'For a good cause.'

Well Rosie of course fell for it hook, line and sinker.

'Yes that suits me. I will put anything more on.'

I handed over the suspender belt and the stockings. In virginal white which matched her short skirt and camisole.

'Oh no. I cannot wear those. That's not fair. Those are not clothes.'

'I am sorry. I offered you the choice. Now put them on.'

'That's fair,' said Emily. I will give you the panties when you are ready for them.'

Rosie looked around but saw nowhere suitable to don them. There were no toilets signposted.

'Here,' I said, just to avoid any more distractions and time wasting.

I snapped away as she put them on.

She looked a million bucks. Even Emily thought so.

'Wow you look great. I wish I had thought to put those on too. What a thrill.'

Perfect.

Here you are then Emily,' I said reaching into my bag. 'I bought you some too. Black ones.'

She did not look quite as happy as she had moments earlier but I knew she wouldn't refuse.

Now here they were looking like a pair of sexy young eighteen year olds, even if Emily was nearly forty. I snapped away to my heart's content.

My next plan was to get rid of the g-string that Emily eventually handed to Rosie. I had been hoping that Rosie would turn it down on the basis that it had been worn and was therefore dirty, but she was still desperate to have something on.

Dressed again, at least in her own mind, she happily posed for more snaps alongside Emily. They flashed me a bit of leg, in fact Emily flashed me just a little bald pussy. I was quick to praise her. I knew Rosie heard me but said nothing.

I angled them next towards a scary ghost ride. I was deliberately not choosing the thrill rides as I knew Rosie did not like them. I was sticking to the middle of the road and children's ones.

We all piled in and sat on a long bench facing a screen. I was able to sit up close and as it went dark and the screen came to light and took her attention I snipped away at the side of her waistband on the g-string with a pair of scissors I had brought with me.

I could not get all the way through them before she noticed me fumbling at her hip and pulled the skirt down.

'What are you doing?'

'Nothing. Just watch the screen.'

I was confident that I had done enough that hopefully the next time they got wet and heavy the elastic would stretch again or even snap.

It was a good ride and nothing outrageous happened to Rosie's clothes so she was happy again. She began to enjoy the day as much as any twenty year old girl at a theme park does.

We next did the runaway train, but unlike the one that did the circuit of the park we all had to sit facing forwards so the girls only had minimal opportunity to flash people, at the start and end of the ride as the assistants fastened the seat belts.

I wanted them wet again so this time I found the other flume. A ride down a rapids in a bath tub. We joined the queue and were rapidly joined by two lads of about eighteen or nineteen who sat immediately behind us.

I took the opportunity to stay dry and be the coat carrier. I claimed to need the restrooms and left them with the two lads. I had seen that the boats held four, but all in a long line backwards.

Sure enough as we came in there was Rosie in the front with one of the lads behind her. Emily was in the third seat and had a lad behind her as well.

These lads must have known the ride and been delighted that I had pulled out because with my telephoto lens I could see them all sitting in a line, the lad behind Rosie had his hands around her seat and body and was squirming them towards her tits. Rosie was doing a good job of holding on so had little in the way of spare limbs available to fight him off. I hoped that he would not keep them dry by holding onto them through the wet bits.

He didn't, or if he did try he did not succeed. Her camisole top was displaying all of her breasts again. And true to form as she stepped from the bath-tub her panties started falling with the weight of water they had absorbed. Also fascinatingly the elastic on the suspenders sagged a little and the stockings, being heavier, dragged an inch or three down her legs revealing a big gap between her hem and her stocking tops. Beautiful. I snapped away as they came down the dock. I could see Rosie smacking his hand away as he tried to hold her hand, or possibly grope her bottom. I was not sure which.

Whichever it was the added tension as she tried to hold it up eventually snapped the thong on one side. It didn't fall of exactly. Just the string hung down at the front and the back.

She looked mortified again as she tried to hold it in place by clamping her thighs together.

Emily looked pretty happy. As we started walking it transpired that the lad at the back had his hands around her waist and had moved them down under her skirt as the ride progressed. He was of course delighted to find stocking tops and then, 'Guess what?' said Emily.

We couldn't guess what her meaning was.

'And then nothing,' she said. 'He got his fingers right in my pussy. He did ask me at the end of the ride if my husband would mind. I think he meant you Tom, and they thought Rosie here was our daughter.'

We both laughed but Rosie looked suitably horrified.

'You didn't let him?' she squealed. 'He tried to do it to me but I wouldn't let him. I slapped him away.'

'Not too much,' I said, showing first Emily and then Rosie the picture of the lad holding her breasts taken with the telephoto lens.

Again of course Rosie was mortified.

'Oh no. You can't send that to Alan. Please. It is not even if it is you mauling me. It is someone I don't even know.'

'Of course I will have to send it. I told him I will send them all. Unless of course...'

'Anything.'

'Are you sure you mean anything. Remember I have caught you before here already with the stockings. Anything? What if I said take all your clothes off here? Anything?'

She realised the error of her words. 'Well most things. Please don't send it.'

'I'll tell you what. I will not send it, and you don't have to mention it tonight, if I get stronger photographs out of you this afternoon. The more you show the less likely I will be to send it. Think about it while we have some lunch.'

The girls were drying out again in the sun so we marched into the nearby Woodcutter Restaurant.

I was able to get a beer and a glass of wine for the girls. We had ribs and salad which were actually very good.

I could see Rosie was back into happy mood again.

'Righto Rosie, you will be needing the restroom by now. We all know your g-string isn't working. When you come back be carrying the g-string in your hand, and not all crumpled up. In fact better than that Emily will go with you and she will be holding one string and you the other. It will give everyone a chance to see it. I will get the photographs and we are already halfway to not sending the earlier photo to Alan. You know that he will love to see you flaunting your knickers around.'

She knew I was right and without saying a word the pair stood to go the toilets. Emily with a large grin plastered all over her face. Rosie more sombre.

I don't know what Emily said to her while we were out there but they both came back laughing and flaunting the string like it was a flag that they were proud of. Wow.

Emily picked up this tab, which was nice of her, and we did a couple more rides.

By now it was approaching three and I had one more place I wanted to go, but first wanted them flashing again. We moved towards the circular train that had been such a success earlier. Then I saw the two lads that had been on the flume earlier. They were just standing watching us. Whether they had been following us I don't know, but I was about to give them a treat they would not forget.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds