• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Storm Ch. 01

The Storm Ch. 01

My girlfriend Jenny asked me to go pick up her mom from the airport that morning. She had a 8:00am arrival time from Atlanta. I am not sure why I did, because me and Jenny were on the last leg of our relationship. She had just told me that she was thinking about seeing other people.

I knew for a fact that the star guard on the college basketball team had asked her out. He was going to be a first round draft pick. Maybe even with the first or second pick of the draft. So what the hell am I doing picking her mom up? I guess I got fool written on my forehead.

At any rate, the airport was only 20 minutes from my apartment that I was sharing with another classmate. So I easily got to the airport at about 7:45am. I really should have looked at the news because her flight was delayed for a couple hours due to the snow storm that was coming through. So I sat at the airport.

My phone buzzed. It was Jenny.

"Carl, where are you?" She asked.

"I'm at the airport."

"I guess you know that mom's flight has been delayed. She just called me. She says that they are debating whether to even fly into Chicago, it could be afternoon before they get in."

"Great, so now..." I began to say.

"You aren't gonna back out are you? I mean George can take care of this if you..."

There she go, she knew which buttons to press to get me to do anything. So now she brings up her basketball star and now I have to prove my manhood by sitting in a damn airport for four more hours.

Before I knew what I was saying, I added, "No...I came, I will bring her home."

"I knew I could count on you." She said.

I guess I thought that I might gain brownie points with Jenny by doing this, but deep within I knew that there was no way that I was going to be with her much longer.

The hours crawled by. I watched the televisions in the airport and they said that the storm was rocking much of the midwest. I looked out the window and saw a lot of snow falling at the airport. I looked at the monitor and her flight was delayed again.This time it wasn't supposed to come in until 4pm.

I called Jenny.

"Hello."

"Do you have any information on your mother?"

"Oh yeah, she called and said that..." I heard what sounded like a mans voice in the background and then she said playfully. "stop it..."

"What's going on Jenny, who is that?"

"Oh it's just George, he came over to bring some groceries and stuff, you know bread and milk."

I got ready to hit the roof. "So when is he going home?"

"I don't know anytime now, what's the matter?"

"What the hell you mean what's the matter, my girlfriend is cheating on me and doesn't even have the decency of attempting to hide it from me."

"We need to talk about this later."

"Later, when after you use me just a little bit more? I'm going home. You need to get your loverboy to come over here and do this shit."

"Come on Carl, don't be like that. He is on his way out the door now to go home..."

I was sure it was a load of bull...I interrupted her by hanging up. I was sick and tired of fooling with her trifling ass. I walked back out to my car. It was terribly messy out.

As soon as a plow went through another plow was needed. The snow was dropping hard and fast. I was happy that I was so close to home, but the 20 minute trip took about an hour. The time was 3pm.

I sat in my chair at my apartment wishing that I had taken my roommate up on his offer to spend the holiday in Florida. But no, my dumb ass wanted to make one last try at Jenny.

I turned on the TV and began drifting off to a well earned nap when I got a call. I looked at the clock, it said 7pm. I looked at my phone and it was Jenny.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked angrily.

"OK...OK...I know...I know...I didn't..."

"What do you want?" I asked again coldly.

"Mom is in and she needs you to pick her up."

"I told you to pick her up your own damn self." I said, getting a backbone.

"We can't make it to her. Come on Carl, you know she lives an hour from him, it would five or six hours if not longer to get her here."

"Not my problem..."

"All the hotels are booked up, so if you would just do this one thing for me, then maybe we can..."

I knew where this was headed. She was trying to play me. "Hell no. Tell your momma to grab a pillow because I ain't going over there." I hung up.

I felt proud of myself and went to go get something to eat in the refrigerator. I turned the TV back on and it was simply a mess out there.

I ate the microwave food. I was getting ready for bed when there was a knock at the door.

I ignored it, and then there was another knock. I walked over to the door and looked in the peep hole and there was a woman, attractive in her face in her fifties with gray streaks in her hair. She was wearing heavy clothing.

I opened the door, "May I help you?"

"Carl?"

"Yes..."

She hugged me and said, "I'm Jenny's mom. She told me that you were going to put me up for the night and I am grateful, I sure didn't want to spend another minute at that airport."

I laughed angrily, "Jenny..."

"Is something the matter?"

"Just come in..." I said.

She walked into the apartment and asked again, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, but your daughter did."

"What did she do?"

"She over in her house with the basketball player and she continues to want to use me."

"I'm sorry, I...I don't know what I can do, but I don't think..."

"No, go ahead make yourself at home. When this thing blows over, I will toke you to her apartment and then I won't have to deal with her anymore."

Jenny's mom took off her coat and revealed a very nice figure. She was slim with a nice tight body. She had on a long skirt.

We began talking through the evening. We watched a bit of television when Jenny's mom finally said, "I know Jenny won't, but I want to apologize to you for her. She is just like her father. Always wanting to use people and never thinking about them."

"Her father? Your husband?"

"No we divorced seven years ago, and it was the best decision I ever made. Although the dating game is a bit slow for a fifty year old woman. I guess, I'm gonna be an old maid."

I laughed, "I really doubt that, I mean you are gorgeous. If I were about thirty years older."

We both laughed.

"I doubt it, you know, I shouldn't say this, but I have only had three dates since the divorce, and I haven't had sex..." She caught herself and stopped.

"Well you aren't alone..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your daughter stopped allowing that months ago, I think she getting it somewhere else."

"Just like her father." Jenny's mom said. I then saw a tear begin to form in her eye. She then started crying.

Damn, seven years ago and she still like this. But I couldn't watch a woman cry so I rushed over to her and hugged on the couch. "No, It's all right..." I said.

She stopped crying and looked in my eyes.

I took my finger and wiped the tear out of her eye with it.

She then slowly eased in and kissed me. You know one of those real light kisses.

We looked at each other and she said, "I'm sorry, I..."

I then grabbed her kissed her. Our tongues met and danced in our mouths. We just stood there kissing for a moment. I was surprised that a fifty year old woman would kiss like that. I wasn't sure what to do, but I then allowed my hands to traverse her body.

I slid my hand lightly across her back to her breasts. Her breasts were a bit loose and small, but still I was really looking forward to taking this further.

Then the phone rang. It was Jenny.

"It's Jenny."

I answered the phone, "Yeah..."

"I know you are mad, but if you could just keep her tonight, then everything will be allright."

I turned to Jenny's mom and said, "She says if I take care of you tonight, then everything will be allright. Are you OK with that?"

Jenny's mom unzipped my pants and fished out my member and took it in her mouth.

"I think this is good." I said with a slight jump in my voice due to the pleasure.

"Can I talk to mom."

"She wants to talk to you." I told Jenny's mom.

She took her mouth off my cock and said, "Can't you see I'm busy?" She then took it back in her mouth and began sucking and stroking in unison. I was starting to lose my mind at that point.

"Is anybody there?" Jenny asked on the phone.

"She's busy." I said and immediately hung up.

My dick was standing at attention now. And Jenny's mom stood up. I looked at her dead in her eyes.

She took her blouse off. She had on a functional white bra that hid her small, slightly sagging, but still very nice breasts.

She then pulled up her skirt and revealed again a white panty. She pulled the panty down and off and threw it to the side.

She then got on me as I sat there. I still had on my jeans, but my manhood was still standing at full attention.

She jumped on me and started riding me.

"Ohh Carl, yes, Carl." She said as she road me. I sat there as she did pretty much all of the work. I could tell that she was happy to have someone, anyone in her.

It was pleasurable, but I needed to do some of the action rather than just passively sit there.

I picked her up and turned her around. She was now with her ass in the air and her arms on the couch. I got to see her ass. Again, her body was not exactly toned, but it was small and hot. I wasn't going to complain.

I entered her from behind and began pumping her. She smiled and rocked back and forth as I went into her.

I had only had sex with Jenny once, and it was you regular missionary fuck. 30 thrusts and it was done. Jenny did nothing. I couldn't help myself comparing the sex. Jenny was much more toned, but her mom was much more eager. And as she got louder, I found out much more vocal as well.

I stopped thrusting into her.

"Why did you stop?" She yelled.

"I'm bout to cum."

She took me then and pushed me onto the couch and took me again into her mouth. She sucked and had a great rhythm going with her head rocking back and forth.

I was then at the point where I couldn't hold it any longer. I she took it all in her mouth.

I then laid out as she continued to suck on my dead member attempting to coax it back to life.

"I need a few minutes."

"OK, you just had your climax, next time it is my turn." She said as she laid on me on the couch.

"So how long is this snow storm gonna last?" I asked.

"Probably not long enough." She said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Storm Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds