• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Plot Twists

Plot Twists

It was Friday afternoon and I had just gotten off work. As you might expect, it was nice to be able to finally relax after a pretty taxing week. A client sprung a huge job on us and wanted it done way earlier than we could realistically do, so everybody was doing overtime trying to pick up the slack. It was a chaotic mess, but it was finally all over. Now I could just lay on my bed and deflate.

Well, deflating got boring pretty fast and I was itching to go out and do something fun. Unfortunately, that proved to be easier said than done, as all my friends were busy and my girlfriend, Emily, was still stuck at the office. After groaning and feeling sorry for my lonely self for a while, I decided to go see a new flick that was showing in the theater. It didn't look great, but it had one of my biggest celebrity crushes in a main roll and it had to be better than just staring at ceiling.

I hopped back in the car and drove to the local theater. After basically having to mortgage my house to buy some popcorn and a scrawny box of Red Vines, I took my seat and the movie started. It was turning out to be a pretty forgetful action movie with guns and explosions and the like, nothing new. There was a pretty hammy romance developing between the main character and my celebrity crush which didn't make things any better, and I was starting to doze off until suddenly my crush was throwing some serious bedroom eyes at main character. She slipped out of her top and started making out with him, feeling all over his body. Oh boy...

Things were getting surprisingly hot and heavy on the big screen as the two started getting naked. Moans were blasting from the speakers as my crush's O-face took center stage. She buried her hands in her hair and licked her lips all while riding this guy hard. God fucking dammit. What did I get myself into??

I felt that all-too-familiar warmth around my crotch and inner thighs. I started grinding against my seat as my breath quickened, but quickly realized I needed to stop and get the hell out of there as soon as my skirt started lifting off of my legs. I stood up quickly, only to almost fall back down because I was so weak at the knees. I regained some of my composure and ran out to my car.

I pulled out of the parking lot and took inventory of myself at a stop light. I rolled my skirt up past my dick to my waist. I was not quite stiff, but I was still nearly at my full length and dangerously close to having it stick out from under my skirt, which normally extended three quarters down my thighs. I probably wouldn't have worn something like this if I had realized I was about to watch some god damn Skinimax. I gathered what I could of my dick and balls out of the way and felt my vagina. I was practically dripping. My fingers were covered in my wetness, which I rubbed off on my thigh, leaving it wet and shiny.

My celebrity crush's moans echoed in my head like a catchy pop song, and I was constantly drifting into fantasies of her kissing me, licking me, riding me. I had to pull over part way through the trip because I was too distracted to drive. I tried rubbing my dick, fingering myself, anything to suppress the urges for a little longer until I got home.

Somehow, I made it back to my house in one piece. I busted through my door and started tearing off clothes. There was no way I was waiting any fucking longer for release. I pulled off my shirt and unhooked my bra. I grabbed my boobs and pressed them together, imagining my crush was playing with them from behind me, breathing hot air across my ear. I could barely get my skirt off with my throbbing cock in the way.

I feverishly dug through my drawer and found my dildo, a thick eight-inch monster that almost gives my dick a run for its money. Jumping onto my bed, I immediately started fucking myself with it. I usually have to apply lube, but the first thrust slipped right into my soaking vagina, as I arched my back and moaned loudly at the sensation. My breath quickened as I pumped the dildo in and out of my pussy. My dick started dripping with pre-cum as I thrusted faster and faster into myself. I grabbed the side of my bed as my bucking and grinding threatened to leave me on the ground.

So there I was, moaning like a porn star and practically ruining the sheets with my wetness and pre-cum when I heard a sound of things falling. I froze instantly and whipped my head around, only to see my girlfriend, Emily, standing at the door to our bedroom. Her eyes were as wide as saucers. A bag of groceries was left spilled on the ground where she dropped it in surprise. Her mouth was wide open and she was obviously breathing heavily. Her eyes darted between my face and my rock hard, dripping cock, still looking as shocked as ever.

Normally I might have been a little embarrassed being caught in the act, but I was feeling unbelievably sexy as the thrill of being watched passed through me like an electric shock.

"I know you want my huge dick, Emily. Why don't you come and get it?" I said, nearly bursting at the seams with confidence.

She barely got a nod in before she started tearing her clothes off. When she was naked, I walked up to her and started making out with her, my dick pressing hard against her crotch and stomach. She threw herself down onto the bed and I started thrusting into her missionary-style. Her luscious breasts were bouncing everywhere as her hands grabbed hard into the sheets, screaming in ecstasy. I had both of her legs over my shoulders as I held onto her thighs and gave her every inch of my massive, throbbing cock. I felt my balls tighten and my penis twitch, I slowly slid myself out of her and moved my penis in between her breasts. I felt cum rushing up my dick and exploding outward into her mouth. She tried to swallow as much of my cum as she could, all the while rubbing her breasts up and down on my shaft as I blew my load. I was absolutely crying out in ecstasy as I watched this beautiful, wonderful, sexy girl swallow all of my cum. Every muscle in my body was shaking as I stood on all fours on top of Emily, my whole body glistening with sweat as I let out the last of my sizable load.

I collapsed beside her in pure exhaustion, still breathing heavily as I basked in the afterglow. I rolled over on my side and pulled Emily against me in a spooning position.

"Oh my god, babe. I love the way you feel inside of me. What got into you anyway?" She said.

I giggled a little and hugged her tightly, kissing her neck and nosing into her hair playfully.

"I don't know, but you certainly got a lot out of me!" I quipped.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. "I love you for a lot of things, but your comedy skills aren't one of them."

"I love you too." I said, running my hands down her curvy figure and giving her butt a little squeeze.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Plot Twists

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds