• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Master, His Cherry and Their New Pet Ch. 03

The Master, His Cherry and Their New Pet Ch. 03

Miss Cherry and the human pet walked to a small strip mall, lined with stores that catered to 'kinky' people.

Miss Cherry pointed to one of the stores and said "The Master and I have never owned a human pet before. You will know what to buy far better than myself. Here is the money." She handed the slave a plastic credit card. "Go buy the necessary items. I will be waiting on this bench" She indicated a bench right in the center of the strip mall.

The pet was confused. She wasn't prepared to have this level of trust from her Owners yet. She was expecting Miss Cherry to be breathing down her neck the whole time they did the shopping for her. The pet looks questioningly at Miss Cherry, but all she receives is a nod.

The pet replies quickly "As You wish Miss Cherry."

After the pet had acknowledged Her order Miss Cherry heads to the indicated bench and sits down. The pet quickly gathers up her necessities, a collar, a leash, a food/water bowl, a small towel(for her to do her business on) etc. Once she gets all her necessities, she heads back to Miss Cherry. Miss Cherry is mad...the pet does not think she did anything wrong, but that is for her Owners to decide.

"Well what took you so long?" Miss Cherry demands.

The pet's arms are laden down with shopping bags all from different stores, but at the Mistress's angry tone, the pet places the bags at the Mistress's feet and then she gets down on her knees and says"This lowly pet is sorry Mistress, she should not have spent so much time looking at the pet toys. That bag contains instruments for punishing me." She prostrates herself before her Mistress and shivers, expecting harsh punishment from the items in the bag.

The Mistress's heart goes out to the frightened pet kneeling at her feet, but she can not let the pet think that her Mistress has a soft spot for her. The Mistress gently commands the pet to rise. The nameless pet rises to her feet, but still keeps her head bowed. She feels the Mistress tilt her chin up, so the pet immediately shuts her eyes.

Mistress Cherry says gently "I am sorry pet, I should not have yelled at you."

The pet hesitantly opens her eyes but averts them away from the Mistress's gaze. "Mistress?" the pet asks in disbelief.

"Yes pet?" The Mistress answers.

"This pet will not be punished?" She asks cautiously.

Mistress laughs warmly and says "No pet you will not be punished because you have done nothing to earn a punishment."

Miss Cherry and the pet arrive at home where the pet puts all the shopping away. As the pet is in the pantry, she spots a glint of gold. She picks it up and holds it in her hands reverently. She approaches Miss Cherry, who is relaxing on the couch watching some sort of talk show on TV.

She cautiously approaches the Mistress, holds her palm up and patiently waits for the Mistress to acknowledge her presence.

During the next commercial break, Miss Cherry notices the kneeling pet. She takes note of the pet's posture. She is kneeling, showing the proper respect, and her head is bowed. In other words, her posture is perfect. The only flaw in the imperfection that she can see is one of her palms is raised holding a glint of gold in it.

"Where did you find this pet?" Miss Cherry exclaims.

The pet has been trained to answer direct questions in the simplest way possible and she can not refuse to aswer a direct question from one of her betters.

"This pet found this ring in the pantry Miss Cherry if it pleases You" she whispers

Miss Cherry takes the ring and slips it on her ring finger. it is only then that the pet realizes that she has found Miss Cherry's wedding ring.

"Thank you pet, I took this off so I could wash the dishes from breakfast...and the Master would be very upset with me if He found out that I lost this" Miss Cherry praises the pet. "Rest assured, I will tell Master that you have found my wedding ring, little one...and maybe he'll see fit to give you a name."

The pet, unused to such praise, just ducked her head in embarassment.

When the Master returned home from the shop Miss Cherry greets Him at the door.

Like any well-trained pet, the pet was happy to see the Master. the pet waited for Him on her hands and knees just inside the door, she could feel herself already becoming aroused at His mere presence.

While Miss Cherry told Him of O/our adventures today, i was acting as His footstool. When Miss Cherry mentioned that the pet had found Her wedding ring, the pet felt herself herself flush from embarassment.

Suddenly the Master swung His feet off the pet's back and commanded the pet to fetch a pen and a piece of paper.

the mystified pet went to fetch the requested items, wondering what the Master had in store for her.

when she returned the pet found that Miss Cherry was deep in conversation with the Master. They seemed to be discussing a kind of game for the pet.

When T/they finish their discussion, Miss Cherry disappears leaving the Master and the pet all alone. the pet approaches the Master and sinks to its knees before Him.

While Miss Cherry is preparing for the game, the Master decides He wants a blowjob from the pet. He orders the pet to move foward so that she is between His knees. The pet slowly crawls toward the Master, making sure to keep her gaze downcast.

The Master then takes His 7 inch cock out of His pants and orders the pet to suck Him until He cums in her mouth.

The pet first asks permission to take His wonderful cock into her unworthy mouth saying "Oh Master, may this lowly pet have the great honor of placing Your godly cock into her unworthy mouth?"

"Yes my good pet...show Master what a good pet You are" the Master commanded.

While the pet was servicing the Master, Miss Cherry was setting up a sort of game for the pet.

The Master and Miss Cherry had set up a sort of scavenger hunt for the pet. Basically, Cherry would hide some valuables around the room, the Master and Cherry would give the pet a list and the pet would have to find them.

Cherry caught the Master's attention by going up to Him and giving His cheek a chaste little kiss. the pet looked on jealously because she knew she could NEVER kiss her Master like that...like an equal, after all she was just a pet. NEVER would she consider herself T/their equal because she knew for a fact that she was just a possession to Them, one that could be given away at ANYTIME for ANY reason. she HATED thinking of herself in this manner but she knew in her heart of hearts that it was true.

The Master noticed the pet's expression and pointed it out to Miss Cherry. He smiled and said "My good little pet...I think you deserve a reward for that blowjob you just gave me...I saw the jealous look that came into your eyes when you saw Cherry kissed My cheek...do you want to kiss My cheek as well?"

The pet was taken aback with this offer of a reward...she searched inside herself and thought "This HAS to be a trick right? If i say that i DO want to kiss my Master's cheek...my Master might just laugh at me for thinking that i am worthy of that honor. On the other hand, however, i have been shown nothing but kindness in my time here."

All this passes through the pet's mind in less than a second but she says "Oh Master this pet is unworthy of such an honor. She cannot even give You a blowjob without gagging Master."

"Pet, I love it when you gag on my cock...it tells me that I am big. Regardless, I ask you would you like to come up and kiss my cheek?" The Master asked the pet.

The pet knew the Master wanted a direct answer to His question.

She tried to stall for time by studying her hands but eventually her hands only held so much interest for her

"Master, while this pet would love to kiss any part of Your magnificent body, she feels that she is not worthy of such a prestigious honor as kissing Your cheek" the pet quietly says.

"Pet," the Master's voice became firm "I have an idea....myself and Cherry have set up a scavenger hunt for you...and if you find all the items on this list...you will earn a name and prove yourself worthy of kissing my cheek"

The pet was elated at the idea of a game because as a pet...she of course loved to play games...but she was a little nervous about having to find things to earn her name...she desperately wanted to be worthy of a name...but she was not sure if she could find everything on the list.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Master, His Cherry and Their New Pet Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds