• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Average Guy Ch. 05

An Average Guy Ch. 05

I know it's been well over a year since the last chapter. I can only apologise for that.

Hopefully, this will end the series properly for you all. It's been a journey, has it not?

t.

---

I stared at the pathetic figure in front of me as he spat blood onto the ground.

"Mike, please..." He begged.

"See, it isn't funny when you're the one bleeding, is it?"

"Mike, haven't you done enough to me?" My sister screamed at me.

I looked at her in her white dress.

"You're right. Have a nice evening."

With that, I span on the spot, took Becca's hand and walked into the night.

---

Two days previously:

I awoke to the smell of coffee brewing. There's something about a cup of coffee in the morning which should be integrated into the constitution. It's impossible to function otherwise.

I rolled out of Becca's king sized bed and padded into the kitchen, wearing only my boxers. She was humming softly whilst looking at something on her laptop.

"Morning honey!" She positively beamed.

"Morning." I muttered, pouring myself a cup of coffee and taking a sip. It was scalding hot and black, just the way I like it.

"How are you feeling?" She grinned. "Hope I didn't wear you out too much last night."

"Not nearly enough." I winked at her as she leaned back in her chair, pushing her ample chest out.

She caught me looking and asked "See something you like?"

I just laughed.

It dawned on me then just what I'd been missing by sequestering myself away up in Forks. I'd missed the chance to have a woman in my bed; I'd missed the chance to have all the little laughs, touches, kisses. I'd missed the chance to have a life outside of work. I'd missed the chance to love and be loved.

Being on your own stops you from being hurt, but it doesn't stop you from hurting.

---

I have to admit that I was torn. One part of me just wanted to find a love nest with Becca and forget everything else.

The other part of me wanted to slap my sister and beat Bob half to death.

I had some serious thinking to do.

---

Becca and I spent the next two days making up for lost time. I quickly figured out that she was an absolute demon in bed, and loved to be fucked in every hole she had.

I was feeling no pain from helping her out with that one.

---

I hadn't seen my sister in days, and I'd turned my cell off. I didn't need to hear the shit she wanted to spout. I knew that she'd be moaning about this or that, her wedding dress wasn't right, her husband was being useless yada yada yada. No thanks. I just stuck well out of the way.

Eventually the morning of the wedding dawned. I had on my best suit and shoes, and I was taking Becca as my guest.

She walked out of the bedroom wearing the best dress I've ever seen. It hugged her figure perfectly, accentuating her perfect C-cup breasts and gorgeous flowing hips. I got hard the instant I looked at her. She flashed her beautiful green eyes at me and then took one look at my hard cock.

In that instance she was on me.

"Fuck it, we've got an hour." She moaned breathlessly, undoing my belt buckle.

I quickly responded in kind, reaching up her dress and pulling her black lace panties down.

She spun around and engulfed my rock hard cock in between her lips and gripped it, sliding her hand slowly up and down my shaft. With her other hand she was playing with her clit, her hand a blur. I could hear her whimpering softly and knew she was getting close as I felt the pressure building up in my balls. She suddenly let go of my cock and spun around, bending over the sofa.

"Put that fucking thing in me now, I need to feel it." She practically begged me.

I rubbed my dick up and down her dripping slit, before sliding in home in one stroke.

She let out a huge sigh and held me there.

"Fuck, that feels so good." She gasped.

She started making little circular motions with her hips and I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of her hot, wet pussy walls caressing my cock.

I moved back slightly, and then pushed back into her, eliciting a soft moan into the cushions.

I started fucking her with earnest, slamming my cock into her sopping cunt.

She was rising in volume, almost screaming into the cushions, as she let go and squirted all over the couch as I pumped her full of my cum.

She moaned softly and trembled.

"Fuck, I think we both needed that." She laughed.

She pulled her panties back on as I re-did my belt buckle and we headed out the door to my shitty rental.

It was time to see my darling sister.

---

Truth be told I hadn't decided what I was going to do yet.

Like I said, I wanted to burn the bitch but I had to think about the repercussions of doing so. She had a young child to take care of and it wasn't her -- our -- daughter's fault. I honestly had difficulty thinking of her as my daughter. It wasn't anything malicious; I had just never known the child.

That said any feelings of revenge I may have had about Alice were entirely separate from those of Bob's. I still wanted to beat that bastard half to death.

---

I think Becca could tell I was uneasy as she put her hand on my leg and whispered softly "You do know all your family will be there, right?"

"Yeah, I know. It's gonna be a little weird seeing them all again if I'm honest. I still have no idea what they know or what people have told them. It's an odd situation to not know what your own family thinks of you. Then again if it was anything positive I'm sure they would have come looking."

She didn't reply to that and just squeezed my leg as we drew inexorably closer to that final confrontation.

---

When we walked through the doors of the church it was like I'd punched someone's mother. Silence descended as everyone looked at me, shocked.

I could see Bob's face quickly growing purple and I couldn't resist a dig.

"Bob, you wanna watch your temper. It'll kill you all that pent up emotion." I said with the most saccharin smile on my face possible.

"Fuck you!" He spat.

I just laughed and moved past him.

---

The service actually went down with minimal fuss.

You know how weddings go; I was bored shitless. I hate weddings, always have. I don't feel that standing in front of an altar and pronouncing my love for somebody makes it any more valid than if I don't. I'm not a religious man though, and I never have been. I can understand that it means a lot to some people, but it's really not my thing.

---

We went on to the after party (I think they call it a reception or something? I don't know) and no-one had said much of anything to me yet. I knew it wasn't going to last so I went to the bar and bought (yeah, free bar for everybody except me as it turned out) a beer, and bought Becca her drink. She was drinking some fruity concoction that I can't even pronounce, let alone make.

I spotted my mom striding across the room with fire in her eyes. Here we fucking go, I thought.

"Just what the fuck are you doing here?" She spat, voice dripping with venom.

"My sister asked me to be here, thank you!" I replied, hotly.

I couldn't believe my own mother had so much hate for me, but I could see it burning in her eyes.

Becca slapped her across the face.

I nearly fell over from shock.

"Listen here, you fucking bitch! I don't care if you're his fucking mother; if you ever speak to him like that again I will kick you up and down this fucking room!" She screamed at my mother. "Mike is one of the best guys I know, and I know a lot of fucking guys! He has such a kind fucking heart and you keep jumping on it and making him feel like shit! He's been gone for years and you don't give a flying fuck that your only biological child feels like he has no fucking mother! Fuck you!"

My mother ended up on the floor from the slap, holding her now reddening cheek.

I took a glance at Becca and I swore then that I'd never cross her. The look in her eyes was enough to turn most mean into stone. I saw nothing but pure hatred and anger in her eyes.

Then she turned to look at me and I knew, from that second, that I was hooked. Love, and only love, shone back from those eyes.

She kissed me deeply.

"You need to stop beating yourself up for these pricks, they really aren't worth it."

She kissed me again, running her hand through my hair.

---

That's about the moment when I felt a blinding pain in my kidneys.

Bob had come up behind me and punched me as hard as he could.

It was all I could do to not go to my knees as Becca looked on in shock.

Fuck that, not in front of her.

I span round and headbutted him. I felt, more than saw, his nose shatter. I heard the deafening crack as his nose was driven backwards. At the same time my fist was driving upward into his lips.

I felt his jawbone give way and he fell to the floor.

I stared at the pathetic figure in front of me as he spat blood onto the ground.

"Mike, please..." He begged.

"See, it isn't funny when you're the one bleeding, is it?"

"Mike, haven't you done enough to me?" My sister screamed at me.

I looked at her in her white dress.

"You're right. Have a nice evening."

With that, I span on the spot, took Becca's hand and walked into the night.

---

Epilogue

Alex, Claire and Liam ran screaming into the room.

"Daddy! It's Christmas!" they screamed as I woke up.

I smiled and dove after my kids.

"Let's see what Santa brought!" I yelled after them.

After the kids were done demolishing the wrapping paper we sat down to eat.

As I held a glass of wine I felt content. Nothing else, just content. That feeling you get when you wouldn't change anything for the whole damn world. I looked at my gorgeous wife, and our three kids. Nothing on earth could make me be anywhere else. Not today.

I had to kiss her.

I grabbed her silky hair and gave her more than a little tongue.

She looked up at me with those crystal clear green eyes, ran a hand through her long hair and said "Mister, I hope you're not hoping for a present of your own later tonight". She winked, so I knew I'd be getting one.

Yes, I married Becca. Mr. I don't believe in marriage actually got married.

Once we left the church she came back to Forks with me. That was when we made love. I felt free. Free from all the bullshit my family had piled on me, free from Alice. 12 months later we were married, and welcoming Claire into the world. 18 months after that little Liam came along.

Jay came to speak with me after the wedding, to hear my side of the story. She hadn't told him a thing, just told him that I'd moved away to work. Naturally my behaviour at the wedding raised a few questions and I answered them all for him.

He quickly sought, and was granted, an annulment and left her. Not long after, Alex came to live with me and Becca. Apparently Alex reminded Alice too much of what she had and threw away. Becca quickly adopted Alex, and the kids love their big sister.

I haven't heard from Alice since, but my mother and Bob did turn up at my door.

I told them to go to hell.

As I take a swig of my wine I'm reminded of the age old adage of "you don't know what you've got until it's gone". Bullshit, I know exactly what I've got, and like hell it'll ever get away from me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Average Guy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 773 milliseconds