• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped by a Stripper: Pt. 02

Kidnapped by a Stripper: Pt. 02

The old van puttering down the road was so common no one who would have seen it that night, if any had been out, would have never guessed anything was wrong. Though they would have thought it strange when it pulled into the parking lot of The Back Room, the old strip club had closed down almost as soon as it opened. No one went there anymore. Well almost no one.

The van pulled to a stop with the back door almost touching the door to the club. Roxie climbed over the seat to face her 'guest'.

"Alright now I gotta make sure you're nice and quiet until I get you inside."

"Good luck with that."

She reached under the driver's seat and produced a bright red ball gag.

"Oh crap."

Roxie quickly pulled the chair out of the van and into the club a gagged Bill grunting in protest all the way. She locked the door back then drug the chair down the short hallway into the main club. The fickle dance of time had not been kind to the old girl. A fine layer of dust covered everything in the building. The chairs were coming apart and the roof was starting to crack.

"I know it's not much but I call it home."

She sat down on Bill's lap.

"You know something kid, you're heavier than you look."

He grunted indigently at this slight.

"Oh don't worry Billy Boy I'm sure you'll shed some pounds when I get you out of this chair."

His eyes lit up at this.

"Now don't get too excited there sweetie I'm not letting you go until I get what I want. I'll wait till tomorrow to start that part of our game. Until then it's late and you and I need to get some sleep."

She walked to the bar and returned with a handgun. Bill's eyes widened with terror.

"Do what I say and I won't have to use it."

She unlocked his hands then just as quickly locked them back behind his back. She looped her arm through his and led him to the stage where a mattress had been laid out. As he stared at it confused she shoved him from behind falling face first onto it. Before he could react she hopped onto the makeshift bed herself and pulled him close until they were face to face.

"Better sleep up we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

And with that she kissed him on the gag, giggled, and fell straight to sleep. It took several more worry filled hours before an exhausted Billy could.

Chapter Four: Make the Call

The sun peeked above the horizon the next morning. Billy awoke to find he was alone, bound, but still alone. This did not last long.

"Honey I'm home!"

Roxie returned wearing sandals, cut off jean shorts & a daisy duke style tied top around her ample bosom.

"Sorry to ditch you like that but I had to dump that van and anything else that could let anyone find you here. On the bright side I stopped and got you some doughnuts."

She pulled the gag from his mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked weakly.

"I live in this hell hole; you really need to ask?"

"But ..."

She shoved a doughnut into his open mouth.

"You may be cute but you need to be quiet for a while."

She pulled him roughly out of the hammock right up against her.

"Well if you wanted to get closer all you had to was ask."

She drug him over to the main stripper pole on the stage and propped him up against it. She reached down and produced a bundle of her belts. She then proceeded to wrap them around his body securing him to the pole.

"There you go, perfect."

***

The boys awoke with a pounding headache. What the hell happened last night? And where was Bill? Oh God, they lost the birthday boy. They all tried to run - somewhere - at once. And at once they all came to the painful realization that they had been handcuffed. What was going on?

Suddenly the front door opened. In walked five gorgeous women all of whom wore nothing but skimpy lingerie.

"Roxie was right," one of the girls said, "these boys look like fun."

***

After he swallowed his last bite of donut she taped his mouth shut again.

"Perfect."

A cellphone rang on a nearby table.

"Right on time."

She grabbed the phone and began chatting away. As she did she stood with her ass over his crotch. To make matters worse she began bobbing up and down as she spoke. The feeling was electric.

"Thanks, keep me posted."

As she hung up she turned to face him.

"That was some of the other girls who used to work here. They've taken care of your friends, so no one will come looking for you for a while. Tonight I'll make my ransom call little man, until then ... I'm gonna watch some TV."

She then skipped out of the room. About lunchtime she walked past him and out the door, returning later with a delicious smelling paper bag. She walked right past him into the office. God he was hungry. Suddenly she returned and unfastened him from the pole and drug him into the office after him.

She plopped down onto the couch pulling him into her lap.

"Let's eat."

She pulled a burger from the bag and began gently feeding him almost like a mother and child. Tapping his mouth shut again she nestled back into the couch with him and turned on the TV. It took him a minute to realize what he was seeing. It was porn! She was watching porn!

In fact she spent all afternoon watching porn. Now Bill was no prude but he'd never watched porn with anyone else. Let alone the sexiest woman he'd ever seen who was holding him tied up in her lap. As the scenes got more and more intense so did her rubbing of his bound body.

When they finally returned to the main club it was nighttime again.

"Time to make that call."

***

Carla Maxell was your typical upper middleclass suburban housewife. She was sweet, caring, and trusting to a fault. She had no idea her husband Victor had been cheating on her for years. If she had she would have divorce his ass. If that happened the prenup would leave him with nothing.

It had been almost a day since she'd last seen her son Bill. Something was terribly wrong. He was never gone this long without calling.

"We need to call the police," she told Victor.

"Don't be stupid, he's 21 now, he's probably just out partying and lost track of time."

The phone rang. Carla snapped up the receiver.

"Bill?"

***

"No, no," Roxie teased, "but Billy's right here."

She had him lying in the hammock again. This time however she was lying on top of his legs wrapped around him, arms too. She held the phone up over his shoulder with the speaker on. Bill tried to moan for help.

"Who is this?" Carla asked.

"This is the woman who kidnapped your son."

"What?"

"Say hello Billy."

She pulled off the gag.

"Mom!"

"Bill!"

The gag went back on.

"The deal is simple: your son for three million dollars," Roxie explained, "I will call again in 24 hours."

She hung up.

"Ready for another day together, Billy?"

As he whimpered away she started mockingly kissing him on his gag.

Chapter Five: Phase 3

After an hour Roxie gave up her ferocious kissing assault.

"Time to take this to phase three."

There was a phase three! God, this nightmare was never gonna end.

***

His son, they had kidnapped his son? Whoever these sons of bitches were Victor Maxell would make them pay. No one embarrassed him like this. His cellphone rang.

"Whoever this is I don't have time for this now."

"What, no time for an old flame?"

"Roxie?"

"Hello Victor."

"You're behind this?"

"This is what you get for leaving me."

"You stupid little bitch let my son go."

"I will after your wife pays the ransom tomorrow and if you hold up your end."

"My end?"

"I will tell your son everything. He will tell your wife everything. You will lose everything."

"What do you want?"

"Three million, seven hundred, eighty five dollars."

"That's ..."

"... the little slush fund you set up for me and your other little distractions. You're gonna transfer it to my account in one hour."

"And if I don't?"

"I call your wife refusing to release your son and tell her exactly why."

***

Roxie hung up and went back to lying on Bill.

"I bet you have plenty of questions. We have some time to kill, let me tell you the whole fun little story."

***

Pricilla sat on the couch pouting. Why hadn't Talon called her all day? He was off with some other woman, she knew it. He always denied it but deep down she knew it was true. She didn't know why she got this way. She was a beautiful shapely woman with long wavy red hair and firm full breasts. There was no reason for him to cheat on her. The doorbell rang.

"Coming!"

Opening the door all she found was Talon. He had was shirtless and ties to a two wheeled dolly. His face was covered in lipstick prints and red tape covered his mouth. On his chest was a note that read "I've been a very bad boy."

"Oh you have, have you? Well I'm gonna make damn sure you live to regret it."

She grabbed the dolly and wheeled him into the house locking the door behind her.

***

The girls laughed. They had so much fun getting Talon ready for his little playdate. Roxie had told them just what to do to get Pricilla all hot and bothered. They had all worked together at the Back Room in the day and had stayed close even after it closed down. So when Roxie asked them to help her stall for her little scheme they jumped at the chance.

And as reward they got twenty four hours to do whatever they wanted with the boys. Speaking of the boys Bill's little friends were tied up in the floorboard of the rented limo with purses over their heads. Pulling into the garage of a vacationing family they each grabbed and boy by the arms and led them into the house.

"Ready?" the lead girl asked.

"Ready!" the others squealed.

They all took off in all directions.

***

"And that's why I've kidnapped you," Roxie finished.

Her cellphone pinged.

"Ooh, I've got mail."

Giggling she grabbed the phone off the floor and began typing.

"Good news, your father transferred the funds. That means this time tomorrow you're a free man. Unless of course I just decide to keep your sweet little ass all for myself."

He could tell she was joking but there was something in her voice that left him with little doubt that if she wanted to she would.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped by a Stripper: Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds