• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jessica's Intervention Pt. 03

Jessica's Intervention Pt. 03

12

Chapter Seven

Jessica was dreaming...

She was facing her husband, holding both of his hands, staring into his eyes, on a church altar. She could hear the Minister speaking. Welcome and thank you for joining us as we bear witness to the recommitment of marriage of Jessica and Thomas. Jessica felt truly happy, and looked into her husband's eyes with a genuine smile on her face. Tom was smiling too, as he held her hands lightly. He was dressed in a black Tuxedo, with a red Carnation in his lapel. Jessica looked down at what at first had appeared to be a lightly-colored dress appropriate for a vow renewal but now was a full-blown white wedding gown, complete with veil and train. It was warm and sultry in the church. It felt like the mid-June day in which Tom and Jessica got married. Because of the warmth, the Saint Christopher's Catholic church - the main church in the town of {town name} - had its front doors held wide open. A slight breeze ruffled through the church. It crept ever so slightly under Jessica's wedding gown. It was just enough for her to realize she wasn't wearing any panties.

Feeling embarrassed she looked away from her husband for the first time. She looked at Tom's groomsmen. They did not include his brother Ray, or his friends from high school and college like they did when they were married seven years ago. Instead, she recognized some of her regular customers. She knew that the jargon in her business was to call them John's or Trick's but she thought it was too cliché to call them that. She also recognized a few of the guy's from the night of her intervention. Annette Twilly's boyfriend, Andrew was there. He was standing to Tom's left, as if he was Tom's Best Man. He was staring directly at Jessica and winked at her when he noticed her looking back at him. She looked down the row of groomsmen, which appeared to be growing longer as she cast her gaze across them. Some of them also winked, one of them - a man she didn't even recognize - even stuck his tongue out lewdly at her. She looked away from him quickly.

Marriage is a serious matter, intoned the Minister. Not to be taken lightly or without utmost care.

Jessica's initial happiness in the dream was replaced with an anxious foreboding. She looked back up at Tom's face and suddenly suspected that his smile held more deviousness than she had originally interpreted. With a feeling of unease, she turned to look out into the pews.

Sure enough, everyone she knew was there. Her parents, sitting in the front pews as all parents do at weddings. Tom's parents sitting on the opposite side of the aisle. Jessica's childhood friends, and increasingly distant relatives flowing from the front of the pews backward through the church. Jessica swallowed nervously. Her parents and friends were smiling. They didn't seem to suspect who comprised Tom's gang of groomsmen. Tom had had only four groomsmen in their real wedding. His brother Ray was his Best Man then. Jessica looked to Tom's families side of the church and found Ray sitting in the second Pew from the front. The rest of Tom's original groomsmen were there too.

Who did she have as Bridesmaids? She thought. She dreaded looking to her right to find out. Please don't let Annette Twilly be my Maid of Honor. She chanced a quick glance to her right and sure enough Annette was standing there with a smirk on her face. She actually had her arms crossed and was dressed in the most ridiculous Bridesmaid dress. It was purple, made of the thinnest possible fabric which was nearly see-through, and had a large pink bow on the torso section. Jessica looked away quickly and her heart began beating quickly. The heat in the church felt like it suddenly went up ten degrees and her dress also felt heavier and hotter. She could feel sweat forming between her breasts.

The Minister was still speaking. As they stand before you, it is obvious that these two people have honored their commitment to each other. They stand before you as a blessed example of the power of Love and its ability to bond people in holy bondage. The phrase holy bondage made the people in the church laugh nervously. Did he actually say 'holy bondage'? Thought Jessica. She turned to look at him. He was an old man with the scant wispy white remains of a head of hair. He was short, not much taller than Jessica, and thin, and he had his face down in a raft of disconnected notes with which he was shuffling through, looking for something in particular.

"Jessica and Tom have written vows which I will now read," said the Minister looking up from his notes. "Instead of having me read all of the vows for one of them, and then the other, Jessica and Tom have asked me to alternate between them. I've read these vows in advance and I can tell you that they are some of the loveliest vows I've had the good fortune to read in my many years of marrying and recommitting couples. I think you will find them quite beautiful too." A low murmur of approval washed over the church upon hearing the Minister praise the vows. Jessica glanced her mother's way and saw her smiling. Her father was hugging her mother close to him despite the fact that the church now was starting to feel like an oven. Jessica could have sworn she heard Annette snicker behind her. This is fucked up, thought Jessica. I would have never had that bitch as my Maid of Honor. And I don't remember writing any vows. This is all Tom's doing. Please God, don't let him humiliate me in front of my family!

"Is it your wish, Jessica, to continue to have this man as your lawfully-wedded husband?" Jessica glanced around nervously. She couldn't help noticing that the groomsmen were increasing their facial gestures towards her. Some were blowing kisses at her, others were licking their lips and winking suggestively. She realized that everyone was waiting for her response and that more than the appropriate number of beats had passed since the first question was asked of her.

"Yes...yes, I do," she stammered. The church audience let out a subtle, collective sigh of relief.

"Is it your wish, Thomas, to have this woman as your lawfully-wedded whore?"

Jessica felt stricken, but Tom answered quickly and enthusiastically, "You bet I do!" The church congregation laughed quietly and politely. Jessica looked at them surprised. Had they not heard what the Minister just said? He called me a whore! Did everyone not hear that?! The smell of the flowers which were in fantastic and unreal abundance, all around her feet and in every spare inch of space on the altar, suddenly became overwhelming to Jessica. She started feeling slightly queasy.

"Now Jessica, do you promise to continue to suck cock with shameless abandon, and offer all of your holes for random men's pleasure for the financial benefit of your marriage and the general enjoyment of your husband Tom 'til death do you part?"

"What?!" asked Jessica horrified that these words were coming out of this supposedly pious man's mouth. She looked to her husband incredulously. Tom was still smiling that same wicked smile which was slowly but surely turning into a leering grin. "This is not right Tom. This is not the time for this..."

"She promises, don't worry Reverend Jim," said Tom interrupting Jessica. "Now ask me one."

"OK. Thomas, do you vow to keep Jessica as your closest confidant, your best friend, and your beloved despite the fact that she will continuously commit acts of depravity and lewdness with other people right under your own roof and often in your marriage bed?"

"I will encourage that behavior as best I can Rev," said Tom with a smart-ass tone in his voice. He winked at Jessica.

"And do you Jessica, vow to be the very best and talented whore you can be? Offering to perform sex acts that even other whores would be ashamed of? Will you agree to take on offers for sexual services no matter how outrageous they may be?" Jessica was stunned and the shock of the Minister's words rendered her speechless. She dared a look out into the pews. The people in the pews looked equally stunned. She chanced looking over to her mother. She was crying and it appeared her father was attempting to console her by whispering something in her ear.

Jessica looked down at the flowers around her feet. Their fragrance was getting stronger and filling her nasal cavity and mind with equal force. She noticed that there were bees buzzing around the flowers and it created the old feeling of terror in her that bees always did.

"Say it," Tom demanded. "Say you'll be the nastiest whore money can buy!" As Jessica's eyes moved up from the flowers to her husband, she couldn't help but notice that Tom had an enormous, raging hard-on in his Tuxedo pants, and he was making no effort to conceal it. He was actually rocking his hips to bring attention to it. The other groomsmen had erections too, and as she looked down the row of them - there had to be nearly 20 of them now - some of them were starting to pull their erections out of their flies. Their cocks were huge and bulging. They took out their balls too and each scrotum hung low and sweaty in the humid air. Noticing what each other were doing, all of the Groomsmen now took out their hard penises and began openly masturbating. The smell of flowers now became mixed with the pungent and familiar smell of man sex. The smell of sweaty cock, pre-cum, and lust. The wet, slapping sound of male masturbation: wet scrotal sacs slapping against thighs became noticeable and increasingly louder in volume.

From behind her, Jessica clearly heard Annette say, "Well, you don't need us anymore...you know what to do!" Without looking Jessica heard the sound of her bridesmaids exiting the steps of the altar. They were leaving her on the altar alone with Tom, the Minister, and the long line of masturbating groomsmen.

Suddenly Jessica heard a familiar voice speak up loudly. "Stop this this instance!" It was her father. He was speaking the same words with the same tone she had heard him use throughout her childhood. "This is not appropriate for church, or this day. Save your filthiness for later." Jessica looked at her father with pleading eyes. She was hoping he'd look at her and interpret the expression on her face as I have no idea what is happening. This doesn't make any sense. I didn't do anything to bring this on Daddy, I swear!

Then her mother spoke up. She threw the tissue with which she had been wiping her eyes and said, "How could you do this Jessica? We didn't raise you this way. How could you be such a filthy whore?" Jessica looked at her mother as she heard the last question, preparing the words to say to defend herself, and suddenly felt a breeze move through the church and felt it strongly on her legs. She then realized her wedding dress was hiked up around her waist and was being held there by Annette who had only pretended to leave the altar. Under the whites of her gown, in stark contrast, Jessica was wearing the customary black, laced-top, thigh-high stockings common to female sex workers. Of course a provocative black garter-belt was holding them up. Her sex was exposed and it was accentuated by the largest hairy pubic bush she had ever seen herself have. "No underwear Jessica? You couldn't even put on a decent pair of underwear to wear to this holy place? Have you no shame, no respect for God's house? How could you do this to me and your father?"

Jessica wanted to speak but her mother's barrage of questions continued. "Look what you've done to all of these men! They can't control themselves around you! They're touching themselves with no shame. Obviously they're preparing to have sex with you? Was this all planned? Was this how you planned to tell me that you're working as a prostitute? What about the decency of some privacy? A phone call would have been even better than this!" Jessica's mother was starting to shout now in anger, her face becoming red, tears still streaming from her eyes. She stood up and leaned forward.

"You're a bad, bad girl Jessica! You're killing your father and me! Come home right now. They'll be no dinner for you tonight and you'll go to bed early with no TV!" Jessica realized that her mother had lost it. She was now saying things as if Jessica were seven years old. Her father was trying to get her mother to sit back down. Jessica's mother burst into tears and allowed herself to be guided back to the pew.

"Jessica?" It was the Minister speaking, "Reverend Jim" as Tom had called him. Jessica doubted very much that he was an actual minister. Probably somebody Tom hired to play the part. She turned to look at this supposedly pious poser.

"What?" she asked angrily.

"I think it would be best if you were to perform fellatio on several of these fellows to show that your vows have meaning. Walk your talk, so to speak. Or suck for Good Luck, or some other clever rhyme like that. I could use a little relief here myself," he said, pulling his semi-erect dick out of his pants while still holding his notes upon what had first appeared to be a bible, but was clearly some kind of dirty magazine. His cock grew hard in what appeared to be just an instant and it was as large and veiny and pulsing as any of the younger groomsmen's penises. He stroked it just twice and immediately began ejaculating. "Oh dear, I believe you're too late. I don't have the holding power I used to have. So sorry, lovely child. I so wanted to feel your mouth on my heavenly rocket. I've heard so much about your talents around town. No worries, I'll call the number and schedule an appointment for later this week. There are some things I'd like to try that I've never found the right woman for. By right, I mean willing." He continued to stroke his cock, emptying a large amount of semen onto the altar floor and creating a wide pattern of semen droplets on the flowers placed there. "Don't be disappointed," he said smiling pleasantly at her. "You've got lots of friends of your husband here who are ready, willing, and able to supply with you as much as cum as you desire. And if you drain them dry, there are lots of other guys out there in the pews. You might have a go at Tom's father, Harry, too. I bet he's been waiting for his chance to put the screw to his lovely daughter-in-law. Would I be right about that, Mr. Compton? Do you want to fuck your son's wife's face? Or are you more of an ass-man? I hear she takes it up the poop-chute with ease and aplomb." Jessica was dumb-founded and speechless. She only gaped at the Minister, her mind a whirlwind.

She tried to push her gown down to cover herself. Annette had been holding it up the whole time that the Minister had jerked himself off. She made to leave the altar and run up the center aisle a la a bride who had gotten cold feet. She would run out of the church, get a cab, and leave Tom and everyone she knew for good. But Annette wouldn't let her cover herself, or let her out of her firm hold. In fact, with Tom's help, Annette pulled the gown swiftly over Jessica's head and removed it in one smooth motion. Jessica was now standing on the altar with nothing but her veil, her white bra which was on crooked and knocked askew by the sudden removal of her gown, her slutty thigh-high stockings and black three-inch stiletto heels. She put one hand over her crotch and attempted to put her right tit back in the bra where it belonged but her efforts to conceal herself with the paltry clothing she still had on were thwarted by several groomsmen who circled her and forced her to her knees. They began shoving their hard-ons into her face, and were singing absurdly: "Here cums the Bride! All dressed in black! Surely she'll give, her mom a heart attack! Here cums the bride! Suck-ing on cock! Pay her a buck, and she'll get on her back!" Despite the bizarreness of the situation, Jessica felt herself annoyed at the fact that the last little line of the song didn't even rhyme.

"You could at least rhyme you fucking jerks!" she yelled. She tried to say more but one of the guys got lucky and managed to drive his cock into her mouth. He pushed it into her throat. As she was starting to gag on the head of the large penis she was able to see through the men's legs that most of the people were quickly exiting the church up the center aisle. Only a few people were still sitting, almost all of them men. They were watching intently as if they were at a pornographic theatre. Jessica could tell from their movements, although she couldn't see their hands behind the pews, that they were all masturbating. The only one she recognized was Tom's father, Harry. He was sitting in the front pew on the Compton family side of the church. His pants were down around his ankles and his wife, Jessica's mother-in-law, was giving him a vigorous hand-job with her left-hand while her right-hand was buried up her skirt.

***

Jessica awoke with a start. The bedroom was dark and the clock on the nightstand read 5:00. Dis-oriented by the darkness and the intensity of the dream, Jessica wasn't sure if it was PM or AM. She took a few deep breaths to let herself waken and calm down. Her heart was beating rapidly and she was sure she could still feel the head of the penis at the back of her throat, still smell the sweaty musk of the man's crotch and balls, from the dream she just woke from. As her mind cleared, she realized: It's late afternoon in December, that's why it's dark outside. I'm taking a nap because I have a late night appointment tonight. I've been asleep for about an hour. I should get up, she thought. But as she relaxed, and realized the bizarre wedding ceremony was just a dream, she fell back into sleep...

***

She was back in the church, but it had changed. It was darker now, as if day had slipped into night. The first part of the dream had started bright and colorful with late morning light shining the stained-glass windows. Now it was much darker, with no light coming from outside. The stained-glass was dark and the images indiscernible. When she looked at the windows they seemed to be portraying much darker scenes then would normally be depicted in a Catholic church. The entire sanctuary now seemed to be lit with candle and torches. The air was heavy and warm and Jessica was sweating. Her wedding dress was on but it was soaked through and stained. She was breathing heavily and felt exhausted. The darkness of the church made it difficult to make out faces in the pews. It seemed as if many people had returned to the ceremony, but when she looked closely the faces were difficult to recognize, many of them seeming like strangers.

She looked back to the altar and Tom was still there, as was Andrew and Annette, the Minister, and the large group of groomsmen. They were looking at her, waiting for her.

"I asked you Jessica, are you ready to proceed?" asked the Minister.

"Proceed with what?" she asked in return.

"Why with the completion of your wedding ceremony, of course!" he laughed, smirking.

"Oh God," she said, feeling exasperated, "How long is this thing?"

"It's almost over. Now come dear. Come before me with Tom by your side, and look out at those who've come to witness your union." Not knowing what else to do, she moved to the center of the altar with Tom and turned to face the pews. "I should ask," the Minister began once Jessica and Tom were in place. He was standing on a step above Jessica and Tom and was addressing the congregation. "Is there anyone here who can think of a reason that these two people shouldn't be together?"

Jessica immediately turned and looked at Annette who had moved away from the center of the altar and was on Jessica's right. Annette's arms were folded and she did nothing but raise her right hand slightly and flip her middle finger at Jessica. Jessica shook her head and looked back to the main body of the church. It was mostly quiet in the pews, with a little bit of restless shuffling, and what sounded to Jessica like heavy breathing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jessica's Intervention Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds