• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Demetri and Jenna: Day 02

Demetri and Jenna: Day 02

Demetri gave Jenna a day to recover after the domination play he had with her yesterday. However, he didn't want to have another lazy day and grow bored. At the same time, he didn't want to bruise Jenna or ruin her pussy for any future fun. He decided to take things a little light, when he got a nice idea. "Hey, how about a bit of a swim?"

Jenna says "I don't know. I'm a little worn out from yesterday still."

"The pool isn't very deep. Let's just cool off a bit. Besides, I know you love to skinny dip."

Jenna blushes. "Okay, sure." Demetri grins and starts to kiss Jenna's neck while he helps her out of her clothes. Her breath gets caught once or twice, and he can tell she's already getting wet, despite yesterday's punishment. He takes off his clothes, and then they both slowly wade into the pool. When they get deep enough that Jenna's tits are covered by the water, Demetri wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer. He then grabs her ass and begins to feel her up. Jenna smiles and already knows to spread her legs. She wraps them around Demetri's hips and softly grinds him. She can feel his dick hardening against her pussy lips, and lightly moans with excitement.

Demetri grabs his dick and strokes it a bit. He then starts brush it up against Jenna's pussy and slowly moves it around. Jenna pulls herself closer and rests her head on Demetri's shoulder. She breathes heavily. She's still sore, but her body is quick to respond to his dick. Demetri finds her opening and lightly presses his dick against it. The pool water doesn't make for a good lube, and so he continues to slowly rub the head of his dick along the opening of her pussy. Jenna grinds against him, and says, "See if you can get it in." Demetri continues to rub it open and down, then starts to push his dick into her until it finally starts to slide in. Jenna moans lightly. Once the head is in, Demetri eases all of his dick into Jenna, inch-by-inch, until he can get a good rhythm. Jenna moans a little more with each inch deeper. Once she has all of him inside, Demetri grabs her by the hips and leans back.

He starts to thrust in and out of Jenna and finds a rhythm in the water. He uses her buoyancy to fuck her harder than he normally would when holding her up. He can lift her and thrust into her as he pulls her down onto his dick. He can't go too fast while in the water, but he can makes up for the speed by pulling her down harder with every thrust. With every thrust, he feels himself go deeper into Jenna. She starts to moan into Demetri's shoulder, not wanting the neighbors to hear her. He smiles and starts walking to the more shallow end of the pool. Demetri sits on the stairs and continues to fuck Jenna. The upper half of her body is now out of the water, causing her tits to bounce up and down in Demetri's face. Jenna lets out a few more moans, unable to contain herself.

Demetri then turns Jenna around and walks back into the deeper part of the pool. He picks her up and places his dick back inside her. He turns Jenna around and fucks her; she begins to grab her tits while riding in reverse cow girl, not even noticing that Demetri is slowly moving her above the water. Her tits begin to bounce freely again as she becomes less and less submerged. Demetri brings Jenna closer to the edge of the patio, and leans her onto it.

Although her breasts are now pressed into the patio, her ass and pussy are still in the pool, and still Demetri's to play with. He grabs a hold of her hips and begins to fuck her harder than earlier. She moans loudly, and the fact that they're facing the neighbors' yard gets Demetri harder and harder. He loves to put Jenna in a possibly humiliating position, and fucks her harder to make her moan louder.

Jenna can feel Demetri's dick becoming like a rock inside of her pussy. He grabs her arms and pulls her from the edge, then lifts her back up, and angles her clit towards the water jet in the pool. She gasps at the new sensation, feeling the newfound vibrations on her clit as Demetri's dick slides in and out of her. Demetri pushes her closer, and closer, until the jet is literally against her clit. He pushes himself deeper until she moans as loud as she can. Her pussy spasms so violently, Demetri can feel his dick clamped down as it's literally forced out, and Jenna spasms and shivers atop the ledge of the pool.

They then slowly wade out of the pool and go inside. Demetri starts running hot water for a shower, and they both go in. Jenna's a little more relaxed now, but her pussy is now more sensitive than sore. Demetri says, "I'll give you a massage after the shower. I know you like them." With that in mind, Jenna washes herself up quickly and walks out. "Wow you really wanted that massage," Demetri says with a chuckle. He finishes washing up, and then follows her into her room. Still wet and in a towel, she lays down on the bed. "Lay on your stomach." Jenna smiles and gladly rolls over. Demetri sits on top of her butt and starts to rub her shoulders. Slowly, he adds pressure to them and starts to rub her all over from her shoulders, down her arms, and then her back. Jenna lightly moans as he moves along, glad to be relieved of the tension.

Demetri adds pressure in small circles, working his way along Jenna's spine, and slowly moves towards her hips. She moans a little louder; she holds a lot of tension in her hips and legs. Demetri then backs up and moves aside. He starts to grab and rub her ass, digging his fingers into her flesh. Jenna gasps as more tension is released. Demetri works his way down her legs, and then sits on her thighs. He bends each leg back and gives Jenna a slow foot massage. Her breathing calms and she starts to fully relax. The massage isn't done yet though. "Ok flip over."

Jenna gladly rolls over and lays on her back. Demetri kneels over her hips and rubs her shoulders some more. He then grins and goes over to his drawer. As he looks through it, Jenna closes her eyes and relaxes. Demetri slowly lifts her head and then slips a blindfold over her eyes. She doesn't think much of it. Demetri continues to rub her shoulders and then works his hands past her collar bone and then starts to fondle her breasts. Jenna smiles, knowing Demetri is starting to go from sensual to erotic with this massage. He firmly grabs and rubs her tits as she lightly moans. He starts to play with her nipples; she whimpers. Demetri gives each one a twist, and she quickly responds with a gasp.

Demetri's mouth darts for Jenna's breasts. He sucks a nipple into his mouth and licks it. Jenna gasps again, but this time with pleasure. Demetri licks and sucks each of her nipples, giving them both equal attention, and then makes a trail of kisses down Jenna's stomach and towards her pubis. Demetri stops, retracts, and starts to rub her pubis mons with varying degrees of pressure. He then moves out and inwards, towards her vulva lips. Demetri circles his fingers around them and then slowly spreads her lips wide. He drinks in the gaze of her bright pink pussy. Then, he lowers his head and starts to lap at it. Jenna moans loudly, repetitively, and starts to go into a small daze of pleasure. Demetri stops and goes through the drawer again. Jenna is now too relaxed to worry about it, but when she feels something wrap around her wrist, she gets concerned.

Demetri quickly sits on top of her and holds her down before she can move. He grabs her other wrist and ties it down as well. Now, he has her immobilized from the waist up. Jenna tries to squirm and buck Demetri off of her body, but it's no use. He laughs and slides off of her and onto the bed. Jenna lays there, blindfolded, and with her arms tied to the bed. She says, "What are you doing to me? This was relaxing." Demetri snickers. "Hey, this isn't funny, what-" Demetri shoves his dick into her mouth. She mumbles on it, and Demetri grabs a bundle of her hair. He starts to pull her closer, and pushes his dick in deeper.

Suddenly, he can feel her jaw starting to close and he pulls out. "Did you just try to bite my dick?" Jenna looks away. "Oh, you wanna play like that? Okay." He starts shuffling through the drawer again.

Jenna feels a cuff go around each ankle, and a strap connecting the two. Demetri tightens two other straps, and Jenna's legs unwillingly bend at the knee and are pulled back. Her feet are now suspended in the air and spread apart. Demetri lowers his head between Jenna's thighs again and starts to lap up her pussy lips. She whimpers and her legs quiver. Demetri rolls his tongue all around her clit, up and down, and in between her lips. He can feel Jenna's hips slightly shake beneath his tongue as she moans and gasps.

He stops. "I'm not gonna let you cum yet. I didn't tie you up for nothing." Jenna bucks her hips and whimpers. Her pussy is completely soaked, just begging for more. She feels Demetri slide in between her legs. He grabs his dick and rubs the head of it along her warm, wet pussy. She lets out a light gasp and smiles. She's starting to love it. She's tied-up, blindfolded, and about to get all of Demetri's dick. He starts slow at first, rubbing the head up and down, and then slides the head past Jenna's vaginal opening. She moans and gasps as it starts to fill her up. Then, all at once, Demetri drives all of his dick into Jenna's pussy. His head dives deep into her vagina, and his shaft fills her up entirely. She cries out in pleasure and pain; she arches her back, and then slightly collapses as she starts to go back into another daze of pleasure. Demetri moves his dick in and out, finding a rhythm, and pushes himself in harder and deeper each time. Jenna begins whimper, unable to do anything but try to fit more dick inside her.

Demetri finds a good rhythm and starts pumping in and out of Jenna. With every thrust, she moans louder, and every time he pulls back, she whimpers, wanting him to fill her up again. Demetri starts to pick up the pace, fucking Jenna faster, harder. He pulls on her hips with every thrust inward. She moves her hips closer to his, moaning, crying out to make her cum. But that's when she feels it. Demetri's dick is growing increasingly harder the more they fuck. He's pushing himself as deep as he can, putting pressure on her already sensitive vaginal walls. Jenna can feel him all the way through her vagina. She gets tighter and tighter as her pleasure increases. It's starting to become too much to handle. She begins to cry out. "I can't take it! It's too much, it's too much!" She can't control herself. She moans, she whimpers, she screams, and she cries. It's all a storm of sensations, pain and pleasure, vulnerability, loss of control, excitement, and ecstasy. She can feel her orgasm building inside of her, and her pussy tightens around Demetri's dick like a vice. Jenna groans as Demetri continues to thrust forward.

All at once, Jenna's hips buckle and she uncontrollably screams. Her body shakes and her pussy spasms along the shaft of Demetri's still hard dick. He continues to thrust into her, and she moans more loudly with every thrust. Pleasure courses through her entire body. She instinctively wraps her legs around Demetri's hips, pulling him closer, wanting more of him inside her. Her pussy is quivering with sensitivity, but she can't stop herself. She wants more pleasure. Demetri continues to thrust harder, feeling her pussy tighten and retract all around his dick. He gets to his hardest point and groans. Jenna cries out "Yes, yes yes!" Demetri cums a huge load inside of her. He spurts three, five times, and then slowly lets his dick relax inside of Jenna's pussy. He then slides out, and she collapses on the bed. A pool of their juices drips from Jenna's pussy and forms a puddle on the bed right beneath her vulva lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Demetri and Jenna: Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds