• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • You're Our Bitch Now - FTDS

You're Our Bitch Now - FTDS

12

Blackmailing the wrong man's wife- my ending to shooter44n45's You're My Bitch Now

URL: http://www.literotica.com/s/you-re-my-bitch-now

Way back in '05, shooter44n45 writes a story about a stupid wife who gets drunk, and ends up in a compromising position with her neighbor. The neighbor drags her into the house, threatens her, strips her naked, ties her down to the bed and rapes her. He takes pictures of her naked, before she's tied down, and threatens to show the pictures to her husband.

Stupid wifey becomes his blackmailed slut of course, getting deeper in trouble, allowing herself to do more under more threats, fucking the neighbor, and soon his friend.

The protagonist is proud of the way he's got her under his control, with pictures and video, and has no qualms about using her as his personal slut, although she continuously claims to love her husband, and is afraid he's going to find out.

Neighbor guy says it's not a problem, they'll keep it their secret as long as she's willing to be his slut whenever husband's away on travel, which is often.

A secret? I wonder how long that would really last, the way the story was escalating.

BTW, the author's name was somewhat inspirational in coming up with a resolution.

There are too damn many intriguing stories that are never completed, or left hanging with disgusting endings. If I find a story that's been abandoned for too long, I'll give you my idea of an ending. Fair warning though, I don't write about total wimps. May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

For Information on how I choose which stories to continue, please read my profile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Poor little Sabrina. I had her stitched up good, between the pictures and the video. The one-on-one fucking had been damned good, but bringing my old buddy Steve into the game showed me a new side to my new little slut that I was going to take advantage of.

Hubby was out of town for a week, and the first day he was gone, I'd managed to get her on video, and double-teamed her. She was properly owned, and wasn't fighting it any longer.

Four nights of fucking and sucking later, I invited her over for a nightcap. Like the good little obedient slut she was becoming, she showed up on time, dressed as I'd required. As she entered the room, I saw the look of hesitation on her face, and thought she'd make a run for it. Luckily Steve was standing beside the door and closed it behind her, locking it.

"What's going on?" she asked nervously.

I took her in my arms, feeling her trembling. The tears were already starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

"Just a little party, starring the hot little number from next door."

She turned and looked at the three men that I had waiting for her. The three new men, not counting me and Steve of course. "Please don't do this," she whimpered. "This wasn't our deal."

"Our deal is whatever I want it to be. Unless you'd like some very damaging pictures and video to end up in your husband's hands."

The truth was, I would just as soon have kept her for myself, but Steve has a big mouth. He had to go and blab to all the guys about the hot little bitch I owned, and how she'd do whatever I told her to. Now it was a matter of honor, to show the control I had over her.

"I can't do this," she said, shaking her head firmly. "Steve was bad enough, this is not right. I'm married. This is getting way out of hand."

"Stop the bullshit. You know you love being treated like a whore. I own you now, and you are going to show these guys a good time."

"I can't. I really can't. My husband will be home tomorrow. If I let all those guys have me, there's no way he's not going to figure things out. He always wants sex when he gets back. Lots of it. He's going to find out."

I shrugged. Not my problem. "I guess you're going to have to find a way to put him off until you feel you're ready for him. Your problem, not mine." I was already pulling the raincoat off of her, exposing the teasing bra and panty set that was all she was wearing underneath, just like I'd told her. Good girl.

She pulled at the sides of the coat, trying to close it. That pissed me off. I grabbed the front and pulled it open fiercely, tearing it off her arms, leaving her standing there half-naked. The tears were running freely down her face. "Stop crying. You know you want this."

"I don't," she sobbed. "I really don't. Please."

I nodded to Steve who stepped up behind her, pinning her arms to her side. I reached down into her panties, feeling up her sloppy pussy. "This right here says you do."

She was still shaking her head, when I tore the panties off of her. I pushed her to her knees, and opened my pants. "Suck my cock, babe. I need it."

She looked up at me, with a look of resignation. "Why? Why are you doing this to me? I've done everything you asked."

"Because I want to. That should be good enough for you. Now stop the whining, and suck. You know you're going to enjoy this, so get started."

Steve dropped down behind her, playing with her tits and pussy, while she started sucking on my cock. It was like I thought. She wanted it. All I had to do was get her started. When I was good and hard, I turned her around, bent her over at the waist, and started pounding that married pussy. Steve was in front of her, and guided her mouth to his cock, which she started sucking while moaning.

That was all it took. After her first orgasm, I picked her up by the waist and carried her into the middle of the living room, where three more eager cocks waited for her.

The woman was hotter than a habanero. Once we had her going, she couldn't get enough of it. All three holes were open and ready for action, and she got a lot of it. Now that we knew she was on the pill, nobody cared where they finished, in her mouth, her tight little ass - tight, at least, for a while - or her married pussy. We must have spent a good three hours fucking the living shit out of her, and she was a god-awful mess when we finished, barely able to move.

I said goodnight to the guys while she laid there on my living room floor exhausted. I wasn't looking forward to cleaning up the next day. When it was finally just the two of us, I helped her to her feet.

"I hate you," she whispered.

"Aw, Babe, don't be that way. You know you had fun."

"You used me. You let all those guys fuck me over and over again. You're making a whore out of me."

I laughed. "You always were a whore. I'm just helping that part of you come out and play."

"I'm not doing that again. There's no way I'll be able to keep this secret. I'll tell my husband myself, before I'll let you make me some gangbang slut. This isn't what I agreed to."

"Alright, no more parties," I lied. "I really thought you'd enjoy it. You seemed to have a lot of fun with me and Steve."

"That was different. I'd never had two men before. I figured it would be fun to experience it once."

"So? This is no different. I bet you were never gangbanged or three-holed before either. Now you've had a chance to experience that." I was helping her put her jacket on, careful of where I touched her. She was covered in cum, and I didn't want any more of it on me than absolutely necessary to get her out of my house and back to her home.

She was walking gingerly as I took her outside, and walked her next door. I don't think she'd have made it on her own. She dipped her hand in her raincoat pocket and came up with a key, handing it to me. I lined it up with the keyhole and almost shit my shorts, all that I was wearing, when the door opened. I looked up into the face of a very angry husband.

That's all I needed to see. I turned and ran, that being the better part of valor.

~ * ~ * ~

I'll admit it. I was upset, nervous, even a little scared. I had no idea what was going to happen to Sabrina. I was hoping her husband was a wimp, and took her back. I sure as shit didn't need her showing up on my doorstep with no place to go, expecting me to take care of her. As if I was going to tie myself down with a used cheating whore. I mean, sure, I'd fuck her, but I didn't want to have to keep her.

I was also a little pissed. Hubby coming home a day early probably meant that the fun and games were over, no matter what happened. That was really too bad, because there was no two ways about it, Sabrina was one hot little bitch and a great fuck and suck. I'd miss that.

Worst of all was the not knowing. The last thing in the world I needed was an enraged husband coming after me. Of course I had the pictures and the video to prove that she wanted it. Including some new footage from her gangbang. I didn't want to do it, but I sure as shit wasn't going to take the heat for the little whore. I'd give him everything if I had to.

For three days I tried to stay away from the house as much as possible, leaving before dawn, and coming home after midnight. The first two days were on the weekend, Sabrina's harmless little gangbang happening on a Friday night. I had nowhere to go so I spent most of my time with Steve on Saturday, and at Jerry's house on Sunday, watching the football games all day, until I could tell that I'd overstayed my welcome. You'd think that after I let him fuck my neighbor slut, he'd be a little more generous with letting me hang out. I blame it on his wife, she didn't understand that he had an obligation to me, and I couldn't really explain it to her. I hit a bar for a late night drink or three before heading back home, watching the neighbor's house for a while to make sure the lights were out before sneaking into my own house. I was exhausted, sleeping like shit, every noise outside setting me on edge. I was eating all my meals out, and only coming home to crash, clean up and change. I kept waiting to hear something, anything from next door, but nothing.

The guys at work were asking when they could come over for some more fun. I wasn't about to tell them the truth, at least not until I knew for sure what the fallout was. I explained that we could only play with my toy when her husband was out of town, and that he was back. I was a hero to them, but was getting more concerned with every passing day. I didn't think that any man could let what we'd done slide without doing something.

Wednesday things started to change, although I wouldn't recognize it immediately. Steve didn't come to work, didn't call in or nothing. We couldn't get him on the phone neither. After work I went by his place but it was dark, and locked up tight. His car was there, but nobody answered the door.

Thursday, Jerry was a no-show. On Friday, the last two members of our little impromptu party never came to work, and I knew that trouble was brewing. I wanted to call the police, but damn if I knew what I would tell them. Then again, two of the missing guys were married, so I figured their wives were probably wearing out 911.

In retrospect, I was pretty stupid. I mean, it was obvious, wasn't it? We'd fucked a man's wife, and everyone involved but me had disappeared. It couldn't be a coincidence. I hadn't heard shit from next door. I was like an ostrich, with my head buried in the sand, hoping it would all go away.

Friday, I stayed out until the bars closed. I seriously considered getting a hotel room somewhere, anywhere. But that cost money, and I didn't have enough cash saved to do that for very long. I'd have to go home eventually. I thought about moving away, but I'd have to sell the house, find a new job, all because I couldn't pass up a little pussy. I was pissed at Sabrina, and her asshole husband who was leaving me hanging.

I finally ended up parking halfway down the block, and sneaking in the backdoor of my own house like a thief around 2:30 in the morning. I was more than a little drunk and feeling sorry for myself as I walking through my dark house, afraid to turn on any lights before making it to my bedroom and collapsing in bed.

~ * ~ * ~

Shit. I was in trouble. Deep trouble. The only question was how deep.

I woke with a dry mouth and a splitting headache. At first I thought it might be a hangover, but when I tried to move I found out that my hands and feet were tied. I was seated on a hard chair. A bright light was glaring down at me.

I looked up and saw I was in a dark room except for one very bright light glaring in my eyes. I had started to look to the side when my head exploded. Twice.

I was spitting up blood, when a face I had hoped to never see before appeared in front of me. "Awake finally," he said.

"She wanted it, man. I swear. Don't blame me. She came looking for it. It's not—"

The man could slap harder than a pro-fighter could punch. His hand slashed across my face, open-handed, almost spinning my head around like the Exorcist chick. The whole world went dark for a second. Then he was yanking my head back by the hair, his stone cold eyes staring into mine. "Don't speak unless I tell you to," he said.

I would have nodded if he'd let go of my hair. I shut up and only moaned when he slapped me again. Fucker kept slapping the same side of my face. I was sure he'd already dislodged one molar.

He stepped back, and I could see that the room wasn't completely dark, it just seemed that way with the big light shining in my face. I watched him warily as he started pacing.

"How did you think it was going to work out? You fuck another man's wife, rape her, blackmail her, use her for your own fun, and you think you get a free ride?"

I didn't know if he was expecting an answer or not. I didn't want to piss him off anymore than I already had.

He marched over and slapped me again. This time I could see that he had a leather glove on, and it looked like there was some kind of padding or something on the inside. After that smack, I felt a loose tooth in my mouth, which fell out when I spit up the blood.

"I asked you a question, asshole! How did you figure it would work out?"

"Didn't think you'd find out," I tried to explain. "It was just a little fun—"

BAM. My world exploded in a bright white light, that turned completely dark. Closed fist to the middle of my face, leaving me in agony, blood pouring out of my nose, which I was certain he'd broken.

"Fun. Yeah, let's have some fun." The way he said it made me tremble.

He was pacing again, and every time he turned my way I felt a chill run down my spine.

"Do you know what I do for a living?" he asked, stopping in front of me.

I shook my head. How the hell was I supposed to know that?

"You never thought to ask? Find out from my whore wife the kind of man you were cuckolding?"

I shook my head again. Now it seemed kind of obvious that I should have found out.

"You are one stupid fucking idiot," he sneered. "I'm head of international security for BTG. I deal with problems. I stop them, make them go away. Now you had to go and make yourself a problem."

"I . . . I didn't know."

The backhand was twice as bad as the slapping. I felt another tooth crack, and realized that the shit I was in was so deep I might never climb out of it.

When my ears stopped ringing, I looked up and he was pacing again, halfway across the room. I didn't know what to do, if there was anything I could do.

"Please, I'm sorry. I didn't know. It was just sex, man. That's all. Nobody was hurt."

He laughed. The fucker laughed. Then he was walking back toward me, and I felt my bladder go.

"What I don't understand is what could possibly be going on in your brain. How can you think it's alright to fuck another man's wife, a neighbor, for God's sake? How can you destroy another person's life, their marriage, on a whim? Did you really think that when you were caught, you'd just get a free pass? Seriously?"

His fist struck my stomach, leaving me gasping for air. "Answer me, dickbreath!"

It took a while before I could breathe. "I didn't think about it. I never thought that far."

"Why don't you think about it now? Think about what happens to asshole, blackmailing rapists who fuck the wrong man's wife."

He didn't give me a chance to think about it. His closed fist came at my face and the lights went out.

~ * ~ * ~

I was in pain all over. I was bouncing around in the darkness, aching everywhere. I could tell I wasn't alone by the moans and grunts. Then the bouncing stopped.

Light appeared, blinding me, and I could see I was in the back of some kind of truck or trailer. Steve was closest to the door, and he was dragged out, landing hard on the ground. He was hog-tied, as were all of us. All five of us. I knew this wasn't good. I tried to call out through the gag in my mouth, but the muffled sound was mingling with everyone else's incoherent noises. Then it was my turn, a big guy climbing into the space and dragging me to the edge, before letting me fall about three feet onto the pile of bodies below.

There were three men standing around, all dressed in camo, wearing masks that covered their whole head. I think you call them balaclavas, with openings for their eyes and mouth. One at a time they dragged us across the clearing, leaving us leaning against a large log. We were all naked, and trussed like turkeys. From the bruises on their faces and bodies, it was obvious that none of them had been treated any more kindly than I was.

Then he was there. The husband. Unmasked, and smiling. That smile terrified me.

"You guys like to have fun. Let's all have some fun." He looked around at his three cohorts and they laughed.

"Here's the deal. My wife is out there somewhere." He lifted his arm, and waved in a big arc behind us. "I'm going to release you all in just a few minutes. Then I'm going to give you a head start. You three," he nodded toward the guys I'd had over for the gangbang, "get a fifteen minute head-start." Then he walked over to Steve, and gave him a kick. "You, asshole, get ten minutes."

He walked toward me, and I braced myself for the kick which never came. "You, the instigator, you get five minutes." Then the bastard unzipped his pants and pissed on me. He grinned the whole time, while I tried to keep my face out of the stream.

"My team and I are going to hunt you down, like the cowardly dogs you are. It's almost seven a.m. If you can stay alive until dark, we'll let you go free. If you can find my wife and fuck her, I'll kill her instead of you. She knows this, and I doubt she'll make it easy for you. She's had an hour head start already."

He looked at his watch and was silent, while we waited for whatever was next. It was unnerving, sitting there naked, while they stood still. Then the husband, tilted his head to one side, and we heard a brief siren from behind us in the woods. He smiled.

"That's my loving wife. On the hour, her alarm will go off. Never say I didn't give you an honest chance." He walked around us once, then stood in front of us again.

"If through some miracle you do survive, nothing will ever be said about our little game. You will go home, and never breathe a word about it. You will be unable to prove anything if you're stupid enough to go to the police. If, however unlikely, I'm picked up, my associates will make sure that nobody survives another 24 hours. You, your families, wives, parents, siblings, children, they will all be dispatched. This is my promise. It ends here, today, or the next time we meet, it will not be pretty. Slow and painful will be more like it."

His three assistants went over and cut my three co-workers hands free. Each was given one of those tiny three blade swiss army knives. "Don't say I didn't make things fair. I'm even giving you a weapon to protect yourself," Sabrina's husband said.

"You've got one minute to free yourself and then you're on the clock. Fifteen minutes."

I had to listen to their pleas for a couple of minutes while they cut their legs free, and begged for another chance. They were crying that they had wives, family. It was just sex. Just one time. They didn't know.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • You're Our Bitch Now - FTDS

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds