• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carpe Carnis Ch. 02

Carpe Carnis Ch. 02

123

Hello! This is chapter two (of many) of my very first submission to Literotica. First off, I want to thank the amazing people who took their personal time to help me go further as a writer and hopefully keep this story rolling. My amazing friend Paul has been such a trooper with my needy requests and author on this site, Waterburn, big time helped me as well. Things are starting to get a little wild for Sam. Please take a second and let me know what you think after you read this chapter. Good or bad, I appreciate it all. You are the shapers and movers on this site.

*****

Sam stared out of the front door at the torrents of rain that continued to pour and turn the world into a dreary grey wash. There was no way she wanted to walk to work in that mess. The sidewalks looked like rivers and there were a few low spots in their yard that were pooling. Sam's car keys hung next to the door and she stuffed them into her sweater pocket as she grabbed up her purse with a grumble.

Sam drove a little Chevy Malibu that her mom had passed down to her a few years ago before switching to a small SUV. She loved that little red car and really wished that she had more places to go in it. Nothing stopped her from driving it to work every day, but the exercise was great and she saved so much money.

She ran, splashing through the puddles and holding her hood over her head like an umbrella. Immediately, she was drenched through her sweater to her work clothes underneath. When she slammed the car door behind her, she looked at herself in disappointment. Even with the heater running full blast, it wouldn't be very effective at drying her with the short drive.

On Friday's, she worked with Jill's dad and another young girl named Marilyn. Marilyn was mousy and quiet for the most part but she seemed to be meant to work in a store like this. That girl could sort out a pail of nails and screws that you threw on the floor in front of her with her eyes closed. Even more impressive, she could give you the tools or situations in which they worked the best before you could even utter your remark of disbelief. Sam truly believed Marilyn must have been some master carpenter in another life or something.

Marilyn and Sam each had a cart of reshop and they spend most of the morning together returning the misplaced items back in their respective spots on the shelves.

"Marilyn, what would you do if your ex invited you out for a weekend away with his friends? Would you go?" Sam kneeled down on the floor so she could rearrange bottles of cleaners that someone had shuffled through. Brian's proposal of the weekend in Michigan had been eating away at her ever since she had walked in the doors.

"Are you talking about Brian?" Sam looked up in surprise at Marilyn's response.

"How do you know who Brian is?" She cursed aloud when she stuck her hand in something slimy. One of the products was leaking all over the shelving unit and eating into the paint.

"Jill was talking about you guys the other day. She said that Brian was going to ask you. I'm sorry; I didn't mean to pry into your personal business." Marilyn's cheeks had flushed a deep shade of red as she handed Sam a towel with some spray to clean up the shelf.

"No, it's not your fault. I wonder how Jill knew before I did though." After they had cleaned up the mess and Sam had found the responsible bottle of cleaner that was leaking, they moved on to the next aisle and kept putting away the reshop.

"Are you and Brian still cool with each other," Marilyn asked as she handed Sam a few rolls of duct tape to put back.

Sam's mind immediately flew back to last night when Brian had held her down on the couch. His hands were roughly grabbing her breasts and tugging at her sensitive nipples. The little nips he made at her neck caused her to moan in heat... She coughed in embarrassment and squirmed as her pussy responded to her memories.

"Yes, we've always been friends. Even after we broke up we stayed close for a little while. Eventually, we just saw less and less of each other." Sam's cart was now empty and they finished the little bit that was still in Marilyn's.

"I wish I could have stayed friends with a couple of my exs. I envy you about that."

"We definitely had an easier time because of it, that's for sure. I just don't know what to do about this weekend. It sounds like a great getaway but I don't want it to be awkward. What if I end up sitting in a corner, watching everyone else party and have fun with no quick way home if I need it?" Sam sighed as they returned to the front of the store where several customers were milling about. The rain had definitely deterred their normal number of customers on what was usually one of their busier days.

"Can't you drive yourself? Follow them up there so you have your own car if you need it."

"I've thought about that too. Would it seem like I'm being a lame ass though? With my luck I'll get lost if I'm alone."

Marilyn just laughed at Sam as they got back to their registers which were side by side. Harry, the owner and Jill's dad, was just coming back inside. He was dripping wet and shivering like crazy from helping someone load their purchases into their car.

"Why didn't you grab a coat," Marilyn scolded him as he took the hand towel she offered him.

"A man has his pride." He laughed as he tried to dry off as much as he could. Outside, it was still stormy grey and rain fell in torrents.

"Then again, if it keeps raining like this we may have no bonfire party after all." Sam jumped back to the previous conversation with her friend.

"You girls have big party plans for the weekend?" Harry leaned on the conveyor belt between them.

"Just Sam; I personally plan on curling up and staying nice and relaxed this weekend with Netflix." Marilyn took the soaked towel from Harry and hung it up over the wall of her register to dry.

"Not big plans, just going to Michigan I think. I haven't decided yet though."

"Jill is going to Michigan this weekend too. Where will you be staying?" Harry scratched at his balking head and waved to a customer walking by with a cart of trim board.

"You know, I'm not sure actually. I was just invited last night and I never got the town's name. It's a beautiful vacation house on Lake Kilroy though. Do you know where that is?"

Harry's eyes widened in surprise, "Sounds like you and Jill may be going to the same house. It's a beautiful lake in Reyjack. May be a coincidence but you could ask her. If you do happen to be together, please watch over her. Between you and me, I heard her on the phone the other night talking about her 'plans'." He rolled his eyes and used his hands to emphasize the word 'plans'.

"I can try," she laughed. "Crazy how things work out in small towns."

"Just be careful. You I can trust, Jill on the other hand can be a little...rambunctious." He patted Sam's shoulder and stepped aside as a customer came up to pay.

"Find everything alright?" Harry smiled as he shook the customer's hand.

***

The morning crawled on and by lunch, Sam had made up her mind to go ahead and call her mom to see if it was ok that she went with Brian for the weekend. She hadn't decided if she would drive herself yet but there was still time to figure that out.

In the back room while she was on break, Sam fished out her cell phone and called her mom. She should be off work and heading home by now.

"Hey honey." Sam's mom answered after a few rings.

"Hey Mom, how was work?"

"Oh, just the same old, same old. Crazy weather we're having though. Did you get to work alright?"

"Yeah I drove since there was no way I was going to walk in that crazy rain. It's been so slow here at work today. I do have a question for you though." Sam's mother had never been over protective, but they shared a definite respect for each other. Sam could have just as easily told her mother outright that she was going to Michigan.

"Sure hun, shoot."

"I was wondering if it was alright that I went to Michigan with Brian and a couple friends for the weekend. We would be back Sunday night. They have a vacation house rented and Brian invited me up." There was silence for a moment and Sam drummed her fingers on the table she sat at.

"What brought this up? I didn't think that Brian was much in the picture now?" And her mother was right, it had been quite a while since Brian had come around.

"It's not like we aren't friends anymore. It's just been a while since we've hung out. I saw him last night though. I stopped at his house on the way home to talk after he had asked me if I would go."

"I know you two are friends honey. I am very thankful for that. He's a good kid. I saw his mom and dad and the grocery a while ago actually." Sam was glad she didn't run on with that comment and wasted her time.

"Yeah, I talked to his dad when I was over there."

"Is he ok with Brian going? Are there going to be any parents?"

"Mom, I'm 26 years old and Brian's 27. I think we're well beyond the need for supervised time away. There are supposed to be plenty of people there. We won't be alone." Sam got up from the table and paced around.

"I know how old you are Sam and I know it's been a while since you've gotten out of the house. If you can promise me that you will be careful, then I see no problem with it. I can't keep you to myself forever." Sam could hear the loneliness in her mom's voice but she had spoken true. She couldn't keep her daughter to herself forever. Sam would one day leave the nest.

"Mom you know me well enough to know that I'm not a crazy partier. It's just an opportunity to get away for a weekend. Everything will be fine. Thank you so much." Sam rubbed at her cheeks which she knew were blushing a rosy shade of excited red.

"You're welcome hun. Like I said, just be careful. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom. I'll text you the details when I talk to Brian later ok?"

"That's fine. I'll talk to you later. Have a good rest of your day."

"You too, Mom." Sam hung up and stared at the screen of her phone for a moment. It took all the willpower she had not to get ahold of Brian right then and there. Sam knew she needed to plan it out first before she talked to him and sealed the deal. Nothing wrong with letting him wait a little longer to get her response.

The rest of the day was much more pleasant and around 3:00 the rain finally started to die down. The end of Sam's shift was getting closer and closer. She really wanted to ask Jill why she had been talking behind her back but also confirm if she really was going to the vacation house this weekend too.

With the dying rain, finally came the influx of weekend warriors and the store was packed like normal. Before she even realized what time it was, Jill bounced in and disappeared to the back room. There was no time to run back and confront her while her register was busy but she was determined to find her before she left.

This time it definitely wasn't Jill's fault when Sam ran over her time to clock out. Her legs were burning from standing in one spot for so long and her head pounded with a massive headache. When Jill finally appeared and took Sam's place, she was beyond thankful.

"Hey Sammy, busy day?" Jill logged into the register and gave Sam a small hug which completely threw her off.

"Uuummm, yeah but not until the weather cleared up. We were pretty dead this morning. Marilyn and I got all the reshop put away so there wasn't anything to worry about this weekend." This small break in between the flood of customers was her chance to talk to Jill finally.

"Awesome! I hate reshop and facing. You have any plans for the weekend?" Sam restrained the desire to roll her eyes.

"I think you know I do."

Jill's normally bouncy demeanor faltered for a moment then she snapped right back. "Are you coming with us to Michigan? It's going to be so much fun." She even squealed a little which made Sam shake her head.

"Why were you telling everyone that Brian was taking me?" Her headache was making her grumpy.

"Well isn't he?"

"That's not the point. It's not exactly your business. Apparently everyone knew about it before I even did." She crossed her arms across her chest and frowned.

"I don't see the problem. Brian said he wanted you to come with him and I assume he finally asked. He was awfully late with it but still I'm glad you're coming. Isn't it exciting to get away from this dreadful place for the weekend? Nate and I are going to party like fucking rockstars!" She jumped up and down and Sam had to chuckle. At least she had Jill's bubbly persona to cheer her up and get her excited about the weekend again.

"Well just don't tell everyone my business with Brian ok? We're just friends. As for this weekend, hell yes I'm glad we can finally get away!" Sam gave Jill a small hug and turned to leave but Jill caught her arm to stop her.

"You're going to love it!" She whispered with a sparkle in her eye.

"Alrighty then." She laughed. "I guess I will see you tomorrow."

"Bye Sammy! Have a good night." A customer approached the line and Sam took her cue to bolt and head to the back of the store to get her things. Her head continued to pound and all she wanted was to close her eyes and hide in the dark.

***

When Sam pulled into her driveway, she checked herself in the rear view mirror before getting out. She had passed Brian who outside in his driveway loading up his beaten up old Jeep. They waved to each other and Brian called her over.

Her boots squished through the mud and Sam could see Brian's face glow as she crossed in front of the few houses that separated them.

"So did you make up your mind yet," he asked drawing her in for a hug. It was unusual for Brian to look so sharp. He had on a pair of black dress slacks and a dress shirt that was either a really deep blue or black. Sam couldn't tell in the shadow of the Jeep.

She leaned up against the open back of his car and nodded. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to get away for a couple of days."

His curiosity broke with an adorable boyish grin and he grabbed her again in a tight hug. "That's awesome! I'm so glad you're coming because otherwise I would have had to kidnap you and make you stay the weekend with me. You won't regret it, I promise."

Sam wasn't sure if he had been joking about the kidnap part or not but she rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah, yeah, I've been asked to be the responsible person and watch over all you crazy kids by several people now. Someone has to chaperone you guys." She pulled her hair out of its ponytail and rubbed her temples to try and ease the pressure that had built up around her skull.

"You feeling ok?" Brian pulled her closer to his chest so she could lay her head on his shoulder.

"Just a headache." She fell into him without even a doubting thought. It felt so comfortable and he was so warm despite the fact he had no coat on. He ran his hands through her hair and rubbed her scalp with such a gentle touch.

"I really am glad you decided to spend the weekend with me. I miss you Sam."

"I've missed you too." She buried herself at his shoulder and closed her eyes. His rhythmic breathing was tempting her to fall asleep. "Is there anything in particular that I need to bring with me?"

"Just your cute butt."

"I'm serious." She sighed against his chest.

"So am I." He continued to gently massage her scalp and she felt like she could start purring under his touch. "Just clothes really. We've got food and drinks covered. There's the hot tub if you want to bring a skimpy little bikini." He kissed her behind the ear and it made her squirm in embarrassment. His arms wrapped around her and held her close so she couldn't escape though. "Don't forget the lacey lingerie and those hot little boy shorts that make your cheeks look so ripe and delicious."

"Like the ones I'm wearing right now?" She pried herself away from him and wiped at her blushing cheeks. Brian's jaw had gone slack and she could see his growing erection through his slacks.

"Are you..." He started, but she just laughed.

"You really expect to get laid this weekend don't you?"

"One may never know." He straightened himself in his pants and looked away into the night sky wistfully. "Why wait till this weekend?"

"I don't think so buddy." She sighed as she looked down the street. Sam's blood ran cold and she gasped in shock as she realized the white Charger was just a few houses down from them again.

"What's wrong?" He stared out in the direction that she was facing and tried to figure out what the hell was freaking her out.

"Remember when I stopped by last night, out of the blue?" She never took her eyes off of the car in front of them.

"Yeah..."

"The driver of that car is following me. It was sitting in the parking lot at Frey's then it passed me on my way home while I was walking. By the time I got to our street, it was sitting a few houses down from mine and I decided to hide at your place instead of going straight home."

"So you didn't come over just to see my handsome face?" Brian joked but she swatted at him.

"I'm not kidding, Brian. That car right there is following me. Do you recognize it? Does it belong to someone on this street?" She slunk back against the Jeep like it would hide her from the sight of whoever was inside the Charger if they were still there.

"I don't recognize it but it's been there for a few hours now. It was here when I got home from work. No one's watching you Sam. You're being paranoid."

Sam didn't like being talked down to but she gave in for the moment. "I should be getting back home. I need to pack and get ready."

"That you do missy." He squeezed her butt, imagining her soft cheeks dressed in those sexy boy shorts she loved to wear.

"Other than my under things you were so kind to suggest, is there honestly anything I should be packing?" Even through her headache, he could make her laugh and forget about that stupid car.

"Just pack warm...and sexy." He kissed her one more time at her jaw and patted her away towards her own house. "Don't forget the sexy."

"You are unbelievable. I'll make sure to find my best pair of grannie panties just for you."

"I would still lay you down and peel them off with my teeth." He didn't want her to go. Sam was falling right where he wanted her to be and his cock ached from her teasing. Oh yes, he would have her this weekend.

"You better be ready by 8:00 tomorrow morning or I'll drag you out myself. I'll be picking you up and we'll head straight there so we have most of the day to relax." He watched her round ass walk away as she crossed the neighbor's yards and she turned one last time to wave goodnight.

Once Sam had entered her house and Brian saw her bedroom light turn on, he quietly closed up the Jeep and looked back down the road where the Charger sat silently. "Idiot." He hissed walking over towards the car.

Brian opened the passenger side door and slammed it shut in frustration.

"Watch it, kid." The driver spoke. The car reeked of cigarettes but the interior was immaculate.

"You're not being very discreet are you? She knows you've been watching her."

"It matters little. Is everything set?" There was a flash of fire from a lighter as the driver lit up another cigarette.

"Of course, we leave at 8:00 tomorrow morning. She suspects nothing except for a couple of days away to party." Brian wanted to ask for a smoke but he knew better. He didn't want to owe the driver anything more than he already did.

"Just make sure she's there with the others on Sunday." The driver handed Brian a small manila envelope that was sealed at the top. Before he pushed the button to unlock the door as a sign to kick the boy out, he blew the smoke right in Brian's face. "Don't be late."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carpe Carnis Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds