• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Things Need to Change Ch. 01

Things Need to Change Ch. 01

This is my very first attempt at writing a story. I decided upon BDSM more due to my inability to get sexual scenes on paper and also after reading Teachers Pet by ssnatch (highly recommended). Hope you guys enjoy it. Please get back with any comments / suggestions on how the story could proceed. Looking forward to your responses. All characters in the story are fictional.

*****

As we got into the car, we were still discussing the wonderful dinner we had at the local Italian restaurant. We had met through a common friend and although it was not love at first sight, our relationship had blossomed over the past two years and despite the usual ups and downs, we were a steady pair.

Becky is a 5 foot 4 inch tall blonde with a perfect rounded figure and beautiful green eyes. Becky has always wondered if she's a bit overweight, but I always felt she was the perfect weight punctuated with a 34D breast and a voluptuous ass. She is quite a strong willed character although her looks, charm and bubbly persona wouldn't give it away.

I at 27, a year younger than Becky and at 5 foot 10 inches and an average built thought I complimented Becky well. She had moved in with me six months back and I was thinking about popping the question. As we drove back home chatting suddenly a car swerved directly into our lane causing me to slam on the brakes. While I wasn't going all that fast I was still unable to keep from hitting him.

"Fuck, is he trying to kill us?" Becky exclaimed.

"Seriously what is he doing?" I replied quickly putting the hazard lights on.

The car ahead slowed and came to a stop and switched on his hazard lights.

"Are you alright?" I asked Becky.

"Yes, you?"

"Yes, but god that was close."

"Seriously."

As I was about to get out of my car to assess the damage, out stepped a burly six-foot guy from the car. He had a rough look to him only magnified by his crew cut and an arm covered in tattoos. All of a sudden as I saw him walking towards my car menacingly, I froze in my seat and all thoughts of confronting him evaporated. As he came and banged on my window, I reluctantly rolled it open.

"Who the fuck taught you to drive a car?" The guy thundered in a booming voice with a strong Scottish accent.

"But- but you came in my path." I meekly muttered.

"Oh is that so?"

"What the fuck, it was your fault, you asshole. Are you trying to bully us?" Becky shouted and was about to unlock her car seat to confront him. I quickly held on to her seatbelt, faced him and said, "I am sorry."

"What sorry? Hey what's our fault? Take your hands off my seat belt!" She shouted and slapped my hand.

"Yes, sorry you should be." He gave a wicked grin and walked away.

"Hey wait you asshole." Becky shouted tugging forcefully at her seatbelt.

"Let it be, Becky" I looked at her and muttered.

She was now boiling with anger digging her nails into my hand, shouted "Let go asshole." I winced in pain and let the seatbelt go. However by the time she managed to get out, the guy was already driving away, gleeful at having avoided an imminent insurance claim.

She ran towards the car but it had already picked up speed and was revving away. She turned towards me flush with anger and kicked the car. Although Becky did have her usual temper tantrums, I had never seen her so angry in my life. She was now looking like a woman possessed. She got into her seat and slammed the car door, all the time looking at me in piercing rage.

"What the fuck did you just do, asshole?" asked Becky.

Words eluded me and suddenly confronting the other guy seemed a safer option.

"Chickened out, didnt you sissy?"

"I..."

"Shut up!" she shouted and banged on the dashboard.

The next two minutes seemed like an eternity as she just stared into empty space. I didn't have the guts to break the silence so I just sat there with my head down wondering if this is where our relationship ends.

"Out of the car!" she shouted all of a sudden.

I had no clue what she wanted me to do. Was she going to leave me out here in the cold? "Sorry?" I blurted.

"Out of the car, I said!" she shouted opening the passenger door.

Fearful of having to walk the rest of the two miles, I quickly got out of the car and made a run towards the passenger door. I glanced to see the damage to the car and saw that the driver's side headlights were gone.

She looked at me still seething in rage as she fastened her seat belt.

"Can't believe what you just did. All that promise of yes I will man up gone straight out of the window, ha?"

I had spoken to her about my bullied past and she had always been supportive urging me to forget about the past and stand up to any future intimidation. There had been instances during our relationship when I had chickened out of situations but she had always supported me. This time she didn't look like she was in a forgiving mood.

"A sissy, that's what you are John, a big sissy," she hissed as she started the engine.

The next five minutes, we drove in complete silence. As we parked the car and went towards the door I quietly followed her. She kicked her shoes off and went straight to the bedroom. I realised it would be stupid to follow her in and I quietly went to the living room still wondering if this was the end.

************

As my alarm went off in the morning I realised that I had dozed off on the sofa. I quickly got ready and headed for office making sure I don't run into Becky. I could hardly concentrate and by afternoon I decided to leave early. But there was one problem, my manager from hell, Linda. Linda took pleasure in making people grovel before her. One of her many rules involved seeking her permission before leaving early from office. She usually didn't ask any more than "Why?" but the effect she had on most of us, left us tongue-tied. She wasn't in office now and after deliberating for a good hour, I finally gathered enough courage to drop her an email and leave.

"Becky, you in?" I asked in a low voice as I opened the door. There was no response. I peeked into the bedroom and slowly called, "Hi, Becky". Still no response. I heaved a sigh of relief.

I quickly got changed, raced to the kitchen to cook Becky's favorite dish, lasagne. As I walked into the kitchen, I noticed a big note posted on the fridge "Things Need To Change!!" A flurry of emotions ran through my mind as I realised this relationship was in its last crutches. I still got about to cooking, keen to give it one last shot.

As I finished cooking and was about to make a salad the doorbell rang.

Who could it be I wondered? Becky's got her keys.

As I raced towards the door, I called "Who's there?"

No response.

An expression of shock came over my face as I opened the door. At the door was Becky, but not as I knew her. Her blonde hair had gone brunette and it was tied back very tightly. She was wearing a tight fitting black skirt and a full-sleeved white shirt more appropriate in my boss Linda's wardrobe than in Beckys, hey I am bright, wardrobe. She had punctuated this dress with red high-heeled shoes and mascaraed eyes.

"Becky?" I exclaimed, shocked at the transition.

She just raised her finger to her mouth asking me to be silent and waved me to go inside. I made my way back into the kitchen as Becky took her shoes off and made her way to the living room.

"John!" Becky called me from the living room, almost an order to rush to her.

Becky was seated on the sofa cross-legged holding a glass of wine. She pulled a chair in front of her and summoned me placing her drink on the table.

"Did you see my note on the fridge?" She asked looking straight into me.

"Yes." I replied trying to avoid her gaze.

"Do you realise we can't continue like this?" She asked spreading her legs and inching further towards me.

I looked down lost for words.

"But I am willing to give you another chance," she said as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer.

"I want you to be my slave," she hissed.

I broke into a cold sweat, puzzled and unsure what to say. Before I could open my mouth she again pointed her finger to her mouth motioning me to be silent.

"I want you to go into the guest bedroom and think over it. And if you accept I want you to come back wearing this." She handed me a bright pink Hannah Montana purse, the kind more suited for twelve year olds.

As I took the purse in my hand I felt my heart pounding and how sexually aroused I was. I had never felt like this way before, a bundle of nerves and butterflies in my stomach. By the time I left my chair, my decision had been made.

To be true, I had always known I had been a submissive and had secretly fantasised about it. But my fantasies were always about being dominated by a stronger lady like Linda. I never expected Becky to be the one to dominate me. A nervous smile came across my face as I looked at myself in the mirror and hurled the purse across my neck. I felt more like a teenage girl sneaking out on a first date behind her parents back. I walked back to the living room wearing the purse.

A smile came across Becky as she saw me walk in with the purse.

"That was quick." She said with a smile as she summoned me pointing me to her feet.

I slowly knelt down at her feet with a pounding heart and a bulge in my pants. She placed her feet on my shoulder and pulled me towards her with her legs. Patting my hair she asked mockingly in a hushed tone "So, do you accept me as your queen?"

"Yes," I replied looking down at her feet.

"Not yes, slave boy, yes mistress," she said, pulling me by my hair and forcing me to look at her.

"Yes, mistress," I replied, pulling my glance away from her piercing eyes.

To Be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Things Need to Change Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds