• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Loss & Gains Ch. 01

Mother's Loss & Gains Ch. 01

12

Paul and I were surprised by my pregnancy. We had tried for years and finally decided it wasn't meant to be. At 38, I was a bit long in the tooth to be having a child but we took it in stride and looked forward to having a toddler around the house. The years passed happily, but misfortune struck our close-knit threesome when Paul passed away when Mike was only 12. I have always felt fortunate that Mike was old enough to remember his father, the fun they used to have, and the things Paul was able to teach him about farming, hunting and life in general before he left us. Unfortunately, he missed the birds-n-the-bees talk.

Mike grew to be a strapping young man, well respected around the country area of farming communities centered on the town of Washington, North Carolina. With the help of Winston, our foreman for over 40 years, Mike had become a good farmer that his father would have been proud of.

Now Winston was a black man with a wife and four children. When hired he was single, a tall handsome fellow. After a few years he brought home a pretty young girl 17 years younger than his 35yrs. We arranged for his own rather large, but old, house about a mile from our house - a very large and modern for the time clapboard - white with maroon shutters. The old house was Paul's parent's home and we felt it to be a good marriage gift.

Winston was a good man and was there when I needed him after Paul passed away. It took time - sadly only about 2 months - but Winston also had what I needed between his legs. A woman in my predicament and desires had few choices and a farm can, and did, become a lonely place. Ohh! We were careful, meeting way back on the farm in a run down old barn where much of the old, seldom use equipment was stored.

That's where I seduced him. I mentioned how we might sell some of the old stuff for scrap, having him meet me there one morning after the kids had caught the school bus.

It was amazingly easy. I knew it would be. Telling him how much help he had been since my husband's passing, how much I needed him, bending over a few times examining rusted metal and getting close to him to allow him to catch my scent, was all that was required. Well almost!

"Mrs. Mornington, you are making me very uncomfortable." He mumbled nervously as I stood close looking up at him.

"I can see that, Winston." I said shyly, glancing down at the bulge in his jean overalls. "Molly would no doubt make you quite comfortable if she was not way up at the house busy with her chores. Some things need to be taking care of right away. Wouldn't you agree. May I see the problem?"

Winston had a good cock and he screwed me good on that block of hay and like a good lover he kept his mouth shut. We screwed once a week, usually a Wednesday. He taught me some new and interesting ways to do it and I took his joy-juice contently, knowing there was no fear any more of pregnancy. When Mike was born I had the doc take care of that problem.

Life was good and on even keel for years. I missed Paul desperately but life is what it is and had to go on without him. The farm was running like a well oiled machine, I was getting what I needed sexually, and Mike, at 22, was beginning to wrestle control of daily decisions from Winston. Winston resisted, naturally, but a little extra pussy smoothed things over nicely. I never had to remind him who was boss.

Mike's happiness was always on my mind. As with all farms, there is considerable distance between young males and females. Mike had girl-friends but not a girlfriend. Of late, it seemed to keep him in a constant state of worry and depression.

I had years earlier found his socks to be stiff when collecting them for wash. It assured me that he was taking care of business himself. I knew eventually the right girl would come along, but I hated to see Mike worry about something that was bound to work itself out eventually.

Even a good life is full of turmoil and such was the case when Winston did not show up for lunch. Out looking for him, his wife, Molly, found him lying beside the still running tractor - dead of a massive heart attack.

Mike proved himself up to the challenge of running the farm entirely on his own. With my blessing, he allowed Winston's family to continue living on our farm as his two boys had begun working beside their father years earlier and were more than able, and willing, to stay on.

I'm 60 now. Winston, now deceased, had been near 70. We had slowed our meetings to about every 10 days. I was always biting at the bit for IT, but because of his years if his cock would not stay hard he would bring me to orgasm orally. Because of my age, I can't really say I was desperate but when something is not available it makes you feel desperate. Not having a male companion at the ready caused things of such nature to fall back on me and I was never that good at self indulgence. Nighttime was a time of depression and crying, especially those times I tried, and failed, to finger myself to orgasm. It was one such time the other night.

I heard the tap on my door, it cracking open, and Mike whispering was I awake. I was tempted not to answer but I was still sniffling and trying to control my crying and emotions. I had tried for near an hour to finger myself to orgasm and I was in bad shape.

"Yes. I'm still awake. What do you want Mike?" I said a bit more sternly than intended.

"I heard you crying, mom." He said with concern. "It's 4 o'clock. Haven't you gotten any sleep all?"

My son had walked to the edge of the bed and I could feel him staring down at me in the darkness. 6 o'clock would be here soon, I thought, it is going to be a long day.

"Come join me in give your mama a hug." I said, lifting the bedding up in offering. He climbed in and snuggled up close to me. "It has been years since we have cuddled in bed. Your dad put a stop to it when you were about 16. Said it wasn't proper."

"I feel so bad because you are unhappy. I know you must miss dad but is there anything else making you so unhappy?"

"A woman just needs to cry sometimes." I said in a comforting tone. "With you here with me I'm fine now. Stay here until I am a sleep." I drifted off very much aware of his erection against my thigh.

I was drawn from my slumber by the feeling of something moving between my legs. I became aware that my son was still at my side, my arm still around his shoulders embracing him. Then came the realization that it was his hand between my legs, his fingers toying with my panty-protected pussy. I will leave it to the reader to decide whether it was fortunate, or unfortunate, that at that second his middle finger was stroking just the right place.

"Right there." I whispered softly. "Right there!"

I tried to drift off to sleep again. I was soon aware of my increased breathing and my body trembling slightly. I kept my eyes closed not wanting anything to break the moment, hoping it was a dream.

I pondered what had happened to make my son be so bold. I was still pretty certain he had never been with a girl which made it somewhat amazing. That I was his mother added even more to the mystery. I prayed it was a dream.

I had been an attractive woman with a good proportioned body when I became pregnant with Mike. After giving birth, through my 40s and 50s, I fought with a weight problem. I am 5' 10", and would be considered big boned now rather than slim. I have a pudgy belly and waist sag. My strawberry blonde hair I keep short and curly - easy to take care of. My ass is now broad and meaty and my thighs touch near my crotch. To my credit, I suppose, my skin is milky white and smooth, my breast ample with only a bit of sag with large tall nipples. My mound is no longer covered by lavish strawberry blonde pubic hair and I know my pussy no longer retains its tightness, appearing angry due to its redness contrasted against my milky white thighs.

Still, I pondered what had caused my son to want to ravish me - it sure as hell wasn't my looks. When he sees me naked in the light, I thought, he may be dismayed. Or, did he just see me as easy pickings in a wasteland of farms with little recourse if I shied and put him in his place.

I finally came to terms that I was not dreaming and that I was not going to scowl him. I let him know I was awake by reaching with my left hand to pull down my nightgown, exposing my right breast and offering it to him. He latched onto my nipple hungrily. I returned to my now faked passive sleep. I had acknowledged and granted his trespass. I was, for long minutes, content to let him play.

He left my crotch numerous times to rub and squeeze my available ass, legs and thighs, belly and mount, always returning to my crotch.

I hated to move but I wanted desperately to have IT in my hand. I reached for IT, and again, fortunately, or unfortunately, I found it easily accessible, already having been pulled through the pee flap of his briefs. I felt his body stiffen. His finger shifted and I felt anxiety building. My arousal instantly diminished and simmered just under the surface, I considered calling a halt to the madness. Instead, I directed my attention to toying and tugging his cock as he nudged against my thigh, lifting his leg across my leg. His midsection began a natural thrust against my thigh. My nipple was rock hard, his firm suckling sending electric jolts through me.

It'd been a long time since I'd had a cock so stiff and firm in my hand. It seemed quite natural that I knew I would let my son put it in me soon, but I knew he was young and I wasn't interested in a quick intercourse. His middle finger pushed at my fuck hole, stuffing material into it. Soon, that too ceased.

As expected, I soon heard him groan and felt the warm semen shoot onto my forearm. As he relaxed, I continued to pull and squeeze his cock. Within a minute, he was rigid again as his fingers returned to stroking my crotch. I could feel the wetness of my panties.

"Come over." I directed, releasing his cock, pulling him atop me, encircling him with my legs.

With my left hand I sought his manhood - warm, and steel rod stiff - my son's manhood. With my right hand I fumbled with my panties, tugging the cotton material out and clear of my pussy. I placed his cock to my hole. "Push, sugar!" I directed, as I did my own pushing, sending him, taking him, deep.

Nature took over and he began to stroke his cock into me, never withdrawing it much more than half an inch. "Take your time baby. Enjoy mama's pussy and let me enjoy your cock." I coached. His moans were music to my ears as I let him have his way with me.

Opening my eyes, I saw the darkness had given way to a low amber light that allowed each piece of furniture to be distinguished along with the incestuous coupling of me and my son. I pulled the covers tighter around us as I lowered my legs and intertwined my caves and feet around his legs, flexing my ass to follow his rhythm. I wondered if he would be able to look me in the eye after we finished and the darkness gave way to the light of day? Our incestuous mischief could not be denied and Mike could not sneak out of the room and we pretend it did not happen. But we were NOT finished yet.

I was brought back to the moment when he shoved his cock deep into me - then again - and again, causing me to groan loudly.

"Again!" I demanded. "Again!"

Another deep penetrating thrust made me yelp loudly.

"Again! Do it! Yes! Don't stop. Just like that! I'm close Mike. HARD! AGAINNN! You love your mother's pussy don't you?"

"YES!"

"Then fuck my pussy hard - and deep! Mike! Oh my Goddddddddddd! Fuck mama's pussy!.

His rhythm had increased and I was soon becoming exhausted. My hips were wearing down as I shoved against him, using my legs as leverage to lift against his pushing, sending him deep. I was determined not to stop until I came. I would die right here in this bed before I stopped my hips moving.

"Don't stop!"

"I won't. I won't stop mom."

The orgasm - my orgasm - surfaced slowly and gripped me strongly when Mike shoved extra deep into me. I bellowed like a wounded animal. Then, with renewed energy my ass began to thrust in a frantic manner.

"Grab my ass! With both hands baby." I commanded as the orgasm slipped away.

In a orgasmic stupor, I was aware of Mike pulling out of me, casting the covers away, stripping me of my panties, then, guiding his cock back into me, reaching to grab my ass with both hands, locking me in tight as I sprayed my upheld knees wide, giving him clear and total access to my pussy.

"Now give it to me."

He was screwing me with a moderate but most determined rhythm. I reached to place my hands on his ass, gripping and pulling his buttocks. I briefly opened my eyes and lifted my head to study our intercourse. From the waist down, my gown now nearly around my neck, I was totally butt hole naked with my son's cock pumping into me. How had I let this happened!

Mike's determination ended in his own minimalistic groan as he ejaculated strongly into me. I felt his cock jerk once, twice, three times. I did not care. I didn't care when he started whimpering.

"I'm sorry, mom!" He cried. "I'm so sorry!"

"Shhhhhhhh" I comforted. "It's okay. Mike, am I your first?"

"Yes."

"I am honored then." I assured him. "It is still hard as a rock. You don't want to stop to you?"

"No."

"Don't stop then. Be a little late. We can talk later." I offered. "Stop your crying and worrying. Just enjoy your first pussy - your first woman. I hope you'll find my pussy to be a real treasure - a port in a stormy world - it's yours now - you've marked it with your cum."

He released my ass and pushed his torso up. I could now study our union directly. He continued to stroke into me as he studied my body. My hands lay lightly on his narrow hips.

He plucked at my firm nipples in turn, then, kissed my forehead, face and neck, returning to suckle at length at my nipples.

I offered him a smile whenever he met my gaze.

He eventually maneuvered to cradle my shoulders and continued our incestuous intercourse, much to my liking, and his I was profoundly aware. My moans and grunts of elation were real, though I felt no desire to struggle my aged body to orgasm again. I was quite content to be on my back beneath my boy, letting him have at my pussy. I closed my eyes and whispered the occasional encouragement and waited for the reward - more of his cum.

"Do you want to come again?" Mike asked lovingly, after a lengthy screw culminating into an ass banging orgasm - his third.

"No baby. I'm fine. I'll have breakfast on the table by the time you get showed and dressed."

I lifted my head to view his intentionally slow withdrawal. His cock was limp but still lengthy. A thick string of semen stretched for a few inches before breaking off the tip of his cock, dropping into the length of my labia. He kissed my belly briefly before giving my thinly furred mount a heavy kiss before departing.

As I slipped into my panties, I appraised the bed, figuring I would strip and wash the sheets.

When Mike arrived in the kitchen and seated himself, I put his food and coffee in front of him. He reached for my hip with his right hand, drawing me close and kissing my backside. I swatted at him teasingly.

"You're so bad!" I scowled.

He wolfed his food down and kissed me goodbye at the sink, lightly swatting my tail. Watching him through the kitchen window, my smile did not fade from my face until his truck was headed out of the driveway.

When I had the kitchen in order and lunch ready for the oven, I headed up stairs for a much needed shower. Removing my panties, I found the crotch sodden with semen. I was certain I had drained my belly empty and made a mental note to check the stairs and floor for drops. I wiped my pussy with my left hand and confirmed what I knew - I was a mess.

As I did my chores, I debated if my son and I should discuss our new-found, incestuous relationship or just leave the matter be. His actions in the kitchen showed his wishes - he had heard me earlier tell him IT was his - so why discuss rhyme or reasons.

Starting late, Mike arrived late for lunch. He fondled me whenever I got within reach of him eating at the table.

"You feeling frisky already?" I teased.

"I'd like to bent you over right here at this table."

"Right here in this wide open kitchen?" I queried in a faked stunned tone. "I don't think so! Not to mention you should be ashamed of yourself for talking such nonsense to your mother." I added teasingly. "Just because you caught me in a tender moment last night doesn't necessarily mean you can take such liberties with me."

I had moved close to him again to refill his tea glass, intentionally pushing my hip against his shoulder, but was caught completely off guard when his hand went under my dress, sliding from my knee up the inside of my thighs to press against my crotch.

"But, I got the impression that you liked what we did last night?" He queried with a teasing tone in his voice. "I heard dad say things like that to you and it always made you smile. Do you remember the words you used last night?"

His hand rubbed against my crotch softly causing my breath to catch and my body to quiver. I made no effort to detach myself from his touch.

"I meant every word. I am a lonely old lady." I protested. "I would appreciate a little understanding. Not to mention a little respect. I AM your mother!"

"Forgive me. I have been thinking about THIS all morning." He said, no doubt referring to my pussy. "You gave me a taste of it and now I need it. I need it bad, mom."

"Come in here." I said, moving from him.

He was on my heels as I headed to the food storage closet that was just off of the kitchen. It contained a freezer chest and I positioned myself at the end of it with my hands supporting myself as I postured my ass to him.

"Take my panties down and lets get it done before someone comes looking for you." I directed. "Believe me, you'll definitely get a TASTE of my pussy tonight!"

As I was speaking, he lifted my dress and slipped his fingers under the elastic of my bloomers and pulled them down, squatting as he lowered them. I stepped out of them. I felt his hands pull the bottom portion my buttocks wide. Glancing back, I saw him studying my privates.

"Your pussy is beautiful!" He said, planting kisses on my buttocks while alternately studying my pussy.

"If you want some nooky, son, you had better get it before we get caught." I replied with urgency in my tone. I was very conscious of my ample and beefy ass.

"Is this what you had in mind for tonight, mom?"

My breath caught once more as he shoved his face hard into my thighs. I felt his tone probing my pussy.

"We don't have time for this right now, Mike!" I said determinedly, but it was too late to care. I broadened my stance and pushed up on the balls of my feet to give him as much access to me as I could.

His felt him tongue push into my fuck hole. Being orally satisfied was not new to me, but being tongued fucked was and I pondered, and relished, the vulgarity of it as I marveled at how good it felt. I stopped caring about time or getting caught. With time, and difficulty, he pressed his face harder into my ass to get to my clit.

"Right there, Mike!" I commanded with labored breath. "Don't move! Right there! Don't moveeeeeeeeee!"

I pushed. He pushed, in order to keep contact with my clit, as the orgasm gripped me hard. It had taken mere seconds to send me over the top.

"Stick it in me! For crying out loud, stick - it - in - me!"

I felt my consternation rise, my body flushed, as I waited for him to get his pants unbuckled and down. Then I felt him move in close behind me, poke at my pussy twice, sending it home the third time.

He began a fast-paced rhythm sending his cock deep into me every third or fourth stroke. I knew it would not take long.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother's Loss & Gains Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds