• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 01

The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 01

1234

Note to readers: Following a lively and mildly inebriated cocktail party conversation on New Year's Eve, this is an effort to combine three of the most popular fetishes/kinks at Literotica and many other places: Mother-son incest, voyeurism and cuckolding. It is wholly fictitious and in no way, shape or form reflects any personal experiences or desires.

If that's not your cup of tea or coffee or beer or wine or scotch, please use your back button.

Thanks in advance to all who read it and extra thanks to anyone that votes, and especially to those that leave comments.

And a very special thanks to Todger65 for editing and general guidance.

*****

Part 1

The living room was pin-drop quiet a long moment while Billy digested everything.

"Again, if you don't want to, you don't have to." Rex said to his stepson.

"No, I do," Billy said, turning to stare out the windows. "I guess it's just a little..."

"Unusual? It is, but you know your mother loves you and would never do anything that was bad for you. Right?"

"I know," Billy nodded, looking at the floor. "What do...?"

"First thing, take a shower. Then put on a pair of underwear and go downstairs to the guest room."

"Is she down there now?"

"She got home from her exercise class a few minutes before you, and said she needed a long shower. The shower in our room is acting up." There was nothing wrong with their shower. The tiny white lie was an expeditious means to get them both downstairs where Helen wanted their first time to happen.

Billy's eyes grew distant. Rex had no doubt the eighteen year old was imagining his huge-breasted mother naked in the shower.

"Um, where are you going to be?" Billy asked.

"Up in my office. I've got enough paperwork to keep me busy most of the night."

Billy nodded, then looked Rex in the eye. "And you're... um, you're okay with this? With her checking me and...?"

Rex smiled. "If I wasn't, we wouldn't be having this conversation."

Billy nodded slowly, thoughtfully. "All right. Guess I better get going."

"I think it will be a wonderful thing for both of you. And as an unnecessary reminder, again, it must stay between the three of us."

"Yeah. Sure. I totally get that."

When Billy stood up, Rex couldn't help but steal a quick glance. Not surprisingly, the always prominent bulge in the front of his stepson's pants was much more noticeable than usual.

He waited until he heard Billy going up the stairs before he pulled out his phone and texted his wife with: "OK."

She responded instantly: "Thank you so much."

He shot back: "You're welcome. Enjoy yourselves."

As he got up from the recliner, Rex heard the shower in the basement go on. He started up the stairs a moment later and heard the shower in Billy's room go on. There were some advantages to having creaky old pipes.

Rex went up to his office and double checked to make sure the door was locked before he sat at the desk and fired up the triple monitor display. All fourteen hidden cameras, remotely controlled high resolution color with audio, were already on and recording. He tested the zoom and focus on each, starting with the one in the upstairs hallway and worked his way to the basement.

There were three cameras in the guest room. While Billy and Helen were asleep last night, he had spent more than four hours getting those cameras hidden and properly aimed. They were directed at the bed from the foot and either side. Their view could be widened to cover the entire room or zoomed in tightly enough to make out the dime he'd laid in the middle of the bed for a test. The only problem was that they were static views that couldn't be panned or tilted.

The dresser cam allowed him a view into the bathroom. The door was open and he could see his wife's silhouette in the shower through the frosted glass door. He couldn't make out specific details, but he could see the outline of her hourglass figure, and in particular her enormous, heavy breasts swaying as she turned under the spray. It was perfect; that would be the first thing Billy saw when he came into the room. Rex watched her until movement in the upstairs hallway caught his eye.

Billy came out of his room wearing nothing but tighty whities. Tighty whities with an obscenely large bulge in front. Any wondering Rex may have had about his stepson's endowment went out the window. That bulge was astonishing.

Billy glanced toward the closed office door and then went down the hallway to the stairs. Rex followed him on the monitors. Billy ducked into the living room and seeing it was empty, headed for the stairs to the basement. The laundry room camera picked him up coming down the steps where again he paused to look around. He went halfway down the hall to the guest room and stopped. He pulled his underpants away from his front and reached inside to rearrange himself, tucking everything down snugly. He took a deep breath and went down the hallway toward the guest room. The door was open.

Rex quickly shut off all the cams except the ones in the guest room so that he would have a dedicated monitor for each of the three views. The camera in a fake fern picked up Billy cautiously leaning into the room and glancing around quickly before his widening eyes locked on the bathroom and the outline of his showering mother.

Rex manipulated the zoom, but without tilt or pan abilities, he couldn't get a close up of the showering mother or her gawking son from their current locations. He watched both of them with growing impatience as her shower went on and on.

Finally, Helen turned off the water and Billy leaned back out into the hallway.

"Um, mom?" He called. "You in there?"

"Come in, honey," she called back.

Looking nervous, Billy took a hesitant step into the bedroom and Rex's eyes widened. If the bulge in the eighteen year old's underpants had been obscene before, now it was almost frightening. With Billy fully in the room, Rex could finally zoom and he did, zeroing in on the bulge. He could clearly see the outline of the incredibly long and fat hose tucked down over the twin lumps of giant balls. His cock was definitely bigger than a couple minutes ago.

"You talked to your stepfather?" Helen asked.

Rex looked at the dresser cam monitor to see Billy's view as Helen opened the shower door but kept herself behind it as she reached for a towel. She closed it again and they both watched her silhouette through the steamy, frosted glass.

"Uh, yeah," Billy said.

"What did he tell you?"

"That, uh, that you want to check my... um... my..." He trailed off.

"Your penis?"

"Yeah."

"Did he say anything else, sweetie?"

"That uh... uh... you might also want to... show me some... things to make sure it works... and so I'll know about girls."

"You're at the age that you probably have more questions than answers about a lot of things. Especially girls."

"I, I guess so."

"I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to."

"I do want to," he gulped, his eyes locked on her outline as she dried off. "Kinda surprised me, I guess."

"I understand, honey. It is a little unusual. But it also probably happens more often than we might think. Obviously it's not something people would talk about."

"Yeah, I gue..." He trailed off.

Rex saw his wife wrap herself in the towel and open the shower door. He glanced at Billy's eyes getting wider and then he looked back at Helen stepping onto the bath-mat.

The towel was barely adequate to cover her exceptionally curvaceous figure. The bottom reached down to the top of her slightly plump but shapely thighs. An inch shorter and it would have revealed her pubic hair. At the top, her enormous breasts were mashed together to form a deep ribbon of bulging cleavage. The towel was packed so tight, it looked to Rex as if one deep breath and her breasts would spring free.

She went to the mirror above the sink and the towel parted a little to show flesh from the tips of her toes to the under-swell of her enormous breasts as she smoothed the mass of her long, dark hair that was pulled up in a sexy mess. She did a quick spin in front of the mirror to look at herself and then stepped into the doorway.

Rex watched her eyes widen as they lowered to Billy's front. He saw a fleeting look of fear and then she smiled warmly at her son.

"Well? Shall we get started, honey?"

Rocking nervously from one foot to the other, Billy nodded and swallowed hard when she stepped to the bed and pulled back the covers.

She sat and patted the space next to her hip. "Sit down, honey," she smiled. "This is going to be a wonderful experience for us both."

With a look in his eyes that told Rex he was a little scared but far more excited, Billy sat down next to his mother and leaned forward to conceal his lower body.

Helen put her hand on his arm and said; "I know this seems a little unusual, but it's also beautiful and loving." She cupped his chin and turned his face to hers. "You know I love you very, very much."

He smiled and nodded. "I love you too, mama."

She beamed. "That's why this is a good thing." She leaned in to kiss him on the forehead while cupping his face in both hands. She tilted his face up and lightly brushed her lips across his, making the teen whimper a little.

"My sweet, sweet boy," she cooed planting light kisses all over his face. "This is going to be a very special night if you want it to be."

He smiled a little less nervously and nodded. "I do."

"I do, too," she whispered pressing her lips against his again in a brief kiss. "Now," she said gently, "I haven't seen you without clothes for a long, long time, but I know you have a very, very large penis."

He nodded. "I guess."

"I've known that since you were born, and I got a little glimpse at the doctor's office last week. That's why I want to check it, honey. It's very big. Exceptionally big. The doctor was checking you for a hernia. This is different. Because it's so unusually large, I want to make sure it works properly."

"L-like how?"

"Well, when a penis is that big, there might be problems."

"Like?" He asked worriedly.

She hesitated. "Several things that I don't want to unnecessarily worry you about. But one might be that it doesn't get hard enough for some things."

He gulped. "That's not a problem. Trust me on that one."

She smiled. "Or that it gets too hard. Or, that you're rubbing it too much." She paused for a moment. "You spend a lot of time in the shower and sometimes at night I hear your bed squeaking."

"I can't help it," he said, blushing bright red.

"Of course you can't. That's perfectly natural and normal for someone your age. But I'm concerned that you do it so much that you might damage yourself."

"Sometimes I have to," he said, looking away.

"I know that and it's perfectly natural," she said rubbing his back comfortingly. "Young men masturbate all the time. It's the only way to make it soft. Right?"

Staring at the floor, he gulped and nodded.

"And it feels so good. Right?"

"Yeah," he rasped.

"And sometimes you have to do it again right away?"

"Sometimes it's three times."

Rex saw his wife's eyes widen a little.

"Three times in a row, baby?"

"Sometimes more," he whispered. "I can't help it. It gets so hard it hurts if I don't tug it."

Rex smiled and shook his head in bemused respect. Billy was laying on the naive act perfectly. He was fairly certain that his stepson was still a virgin, but Billy was petty popular with young ladies his own age, and had undoubtedly visited some places on the Internet that would have shocked his mother. Rex was absolutely certain Billy knew a lot more about everything than he was currently letting on.

"I understand, honey," Helen purred. "That's why I want to check you and help you. Maybe I can teach you some things so you won't have to do it so much. Would you like that?"

He took a deep breath and nodded slowly.

"Wonderful," she said. "The first thing we need to do is get those underpants off. It must be awfully uncomfortable with it all folded and scrunched up like that. Can you stand in front of me, honey?"

"I think so. But my head's a little fuzzy."

"Just for a second, until we get your underpants off."

He got up slowly and turned to face her. Helen's eyes widened at the impossibly large bulge looming inches from her face. "Oh my," she whispered, her hands trembling as she reached up to hook her fingers in the waistband.

"It's... it's gonna pop up real fast," Billy warned in a choking whisper.

"It sure looks like it," Helen smiled. "Just relax. It's perfectly natural and there's nothing to be embarrassed or worried about. Mama's going to take care of you."

He gulped and watched his mother slowly drag his underpants down.

Rex found himself both zooming and leaning closer to the monitors as his wife pulled her son's shorts down with a slowness that left no doubt she was prolonging the moment to savor it. The band came down to reveal a light dusting of dark pubic hair and then the base of his cock came into view. It was incredibly thick. Lower and lower the underpants went, revealing more and more of the shaft and then his huge, smooth balls. Finally, with one last tug, she pulled the underpants to his thighs and his cock popped up, pointing straight out.

Far from fully erect, it was already easily seven inches long and as thick as a rolling pin. And even wider than the shaft, the mottled head was an angry shade of red that glistened with pre-come oozing from the slit in the tip.

"Oh my..." Helen gasped in awe, trailing off as her son's cock bobbed a little and then began rising upwards.

The huge cock grew bigger and stiffer with pulsing twitches until it was jutting up rock-hard at a forty five degree angle. The little bead of oozing pre-come expanded into a thick bubble that drooled down the shaft. Except in a few porno movies and magazines from his younger years, Rex had never seen a cock like that before. Now fully erect, it was at least nine inches long and nearly the width of a soda can.

"Oh, honey," Helen gasped. "It's so, so... BIG!"

"I need to sit down."

"Yes," his mother said urgently as she stood and reached to grab two pillows. "Sit on the edge and lean back."

Billy lay back on the pillows and stared at his mother's enormous breasts jiggling and threatening to pop out of the towel as she pulled his underpants off and tossed them aside.

"I've never seen such a big one before," she said in wonder.

"Is it too big?" He asked worriedly. "I get teased a lot and girls won't... do anything."

She smiled and shook her head. "The guys are jealous and young women your age don't know what they're missing. You're a very lucky young man."

Rex zoomed in a little on the monstrous rod. It was twitching and visibly throbbing and the heavy flow of pre-come was already pooling on his belly.

Helen moved a little closer. "It looks like it's about to explode, baby."

"It's so hard it hurts," he gasped.

"I'm sure. Do you want me to help you get some relief?"

Billy nodded and then let out a whimpering cry when his mother reached down and stretched her hand around the middle of the shaft. It was so thick she could not come close to fully encircling it with her delicate fingers.

Instantly, Billy began to gasp and his hips pumped.

"Is it going to squirt?" Helen asked breathlessly, her hand sliding toward the head.

Billy made a gurgling sound and then his entire body went rigid. His mother had barely touched him when the almost fist-sized head ballooned and a sappy rope of come blasted onto his chest.

Gasping herself, Helen pumped the suddenly geysering cock with both hands." Yes, baby. That's it. Let it squirt!"

His hand trembling, Rex eased the zoom back to watch the towel-clad mother lovingly jack-off her son's massive, spewing rod. It was x-rated, yet also incredibly erotic in a completely forbidden, yet maternally loving way. She cooed and stroked him and he was helpless in surrendering to the pleasure of her touch. Bolt after bolt, at least half a dozen sappy jets of astonishing volume, splattered onto his chest and belly as his mother milked him with her hands and encouraging whispers. His body twisted and thrashed, uncontrollably bucking as his voluminous discharge continued for what Rex guessed was nearly half a minute.

Finally, Billy's body began to relax and he collapsed into the bed, gasping for breath.

Her eyes still wide with amazement and her own breath coming in shallow gasps, Helen slowed and then stopped stroking. But she did not let go of his rod. She levered it slightly upward and stared at it with unspeakable lust and what Rex knew was no small amount of fear.

"Oh, man," Billy gasped. "That was great!"

His mother raised her eyes to his and smiled. "That was a lot, baby. Do you always shoot that much?"

"S-sometimes. Guess it depends on how long it's been since I did it last."

"When was the last time you did it?"

He blushed. "Last night."

"When you showered?"

His blush went deeper. "Then later after I went to bed."

Without releasing the steely cock, she let it tilt away and her other hand came up to cup his heavy balls. The big, fat orbs overflowed her dainty palm. "These are still so full and heavy," she marveled. "Are you ready to shoot again, baby?"

He nodded eagerly.

"We better clean this up a little first," she said standing straight up. "Since you're naked, I suppose it's only fair that I am, too." She smiled knowingly. "Do you want to see mama naked, honey?"

"Yeah," he gulped.

"So do I. I want you to see me, all of me," she said reaching up for the towel.

Rex pulled the zoom back wider and let out a little groan as his wife slowly removed the towel to reveal herself to her bulging-eyed son.

Every bit as disproportionately over-sized as her son's huge cock, her breasts were absolutely massive. The enormous mounds were fat and full with very little sag. They were capped with wide, pale brown areola and thickly swollen dark red nipples. She was a little thick through the middle, but her waist was relatively trim above the wide curve of her flaring hips. Her legs might have been a tad heavy for some, but while not muscular at all, they were smooth and toned without even a hint of cellulite. And below her slightly rounded belly, her luxuriously thick pelt of dark pubic hair had obviously been very freshly trimmed into a neat strip. Rex thought she looked like some outrageous fertility goddess.

"Well?" She smiled at her son. "Do you like my body?"

His only response was a gurgling noise as his eyes roamed over her lush figure.

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled, leaning over him with the towel to wipe the sticky mess from his chest and belly.

Rex pushed the zoom in a little tighter. Helen's huge tits, wobbling and crashing together, were inches above Billy's cock as she patted away the sticky seed. Rex and the horse-cocked youth were utterly mesmerized by their heavy, ripe swaying. Rex was hoping and was sure Billy was also, that any second she was going to lean a little lower and envelope his cock with those beautiful mounds.

Instead, she wadded the towel and set it aside to grab a pillow that she put on the floor between Billy's feet. "Let me get a closer look, honey," she said, kneeling in front of him.

Gulping a deep breath, Billy raised up on his elbows to look down as his mother slid her hands up his legs and levered his steely rod upwards. She twisted and tilted her head to look at it from all sides.

Fresh pre-come was already leaking from the tip.

"It's just so big I can hardly believe it," she breathed heavily. "I've honestly never seen one so big. Have you ever measured it, honey?" She asked, beginning to stroke it lightly.

"Well, uh..." he said, looking embarrassed.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Oedipus Complexity Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds