• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Training of Angie Ch. 01

Training of Angie Ch. 01

12

I would like to thank my editor on this story without whose help it would never have got posted. So a big thank you to Brittany.

Welcome comments so please feel free and if there enough response I can work on some more.

*****

John was in for a long day ahead at work, as a van parcel delivery driver. It was the day before payday. He was pissed off because this tasty white bitch had failed to come over last night, after he had bought her drinks all night. On top of that his boss had given him a long run across town to a white neighborhood with one small package. His boss was also complaining about his attitude and that made him even more pissed.

John finally found the address at the end of a cul-de-sac tucked away in the corner. There stood this big detached house, he moaned about how the whites had all the best places and earned the best money. 'One day,' he thought 'I will get there.'

After trying the doorbell and getting no reply, he was about to just leave. He thought to himself 'Shit I better try around the back of the house to keep the boss of my back.' When he got around the back and saw the big double French doors, he could not help but look inside. What he saw stopped him dead in his tracks. There on the large sofa in just a robe, which was wide open showing all her naked glory, Was Angie (as he later found out was her name). She had her legs wide open playing with her pussy. Her head thrown back and eyes closed as she rubbed herself with one hand, while she played with her tits pulling her nipples with the other. 'Wow,' he thought 'I would love a piece of that.' He felt his big cock start to thicken in his pants. As he saw her reach over and pick up a small cumber and start to use it on her pussy.

It came to him in a flash; he now knew how he could get himself a piece of this white bitch's ass.

He rushed back to the van and got the two disposable cameras his boss had told him to carry in the event of an accident, so he could take pictures to help prove it was not his fault. Armed with the camera's he crept back around the house and took pictures of her. Use the cumber on wet gapping pussy. Watching this private show had given him a real hard on that was crying out to be relived. So, he did as he watched her use the home made toy on her white pussy. He stood there and wanked his cock to its full 10 inches. His cock was so thick he could just get his big hand around the shaft. To give you some idea of how thick it is when, as young boys do, playing around one day he had measured it and across the shaft it was 2 ¾" and at the dark purple head it was 3 across. A real pussy splitter as he had found out a few times, much to his pleasure.

He timed his own cum to that of hers. He shot his cum all over the French doors, 5 big long spurts followed by 5 smaller ones. He was never known to just dribble like a lot of white males and he was often told that he came a lot more than most. As he put himself away armed with the photographic evidence he was smiling. He wondered what she would think when she noticed the mess on her French doors. He did not bother to try and deliver the package. He would just tell his boss no one was in.

He went round to his mate's place, who he knew he could trust to develop the pictures. He got him to make 2 copies, promising himself that she would soon get to know what it felt like to have a real man's cock and not some vegetable. Even though thinking about that gave his balls a twitch.

Angie lay back and just soaked up the afterglow of the fantastic orgasms that she had just given herself. When at last she got up to get changed. She looked out of the French doors to see what the weather was like. She saw the mess left by John. Not knowing what it was she opened the door and looked at it. She thought it reminded her of cum, but there was too much and she wondered how it could be there anyway. Putting her finger in it and feeling it she noticed the smell, she knew what it was. 'Oh my God,' she thought, 'What did they see?' Looking back at the sofa she realized that whoever it was had seen everything. The question was just who the bloody hell was it.

Just then the phone rang. 'Oh my God' she thought. In a panic she answered the phone.

"H..hello," she asked hesitantly.

"Hey Angie, I just wanted to let you know I will be late tonight. I have some extra work to do," her husband, Chris said. "Did a parcel arrive for me?"

"Hold on, let me check the front door. I haven't heard anyone," she said breathing a sigh of relief. She went and checked the front door. Coming back to the phone she said, "No, no package. I guess I will see you whenever you get here."

Hanging up the phone she sat down and tried to think who could have seen her using the cucumber on her self.

John, on his return to work, told his boss about the failed delivery and gave some excuse that he seemed to believe. 'Roll on the weekend,' he thought. Saturday he was around Big Jims (not just called that because he was tall and well-built, but more to do with his large cock) to check on the photos. Since they were from a cheap disposable he did not know how they would turn out. Well Big Jim had worked wonders he had touched them up and cropped them so the door frame was removed. Looking at them you would believe that you were in the room at the time. Big Jim was not daft he knew how he had taken them and what he intended to do with them so he had cut a deal. When John was up and running, he too would get a crack at this hot bit of white meat. John was more than happy with the pictures and agreed that would be no problem at all.

Monday John phoned in sick. What he did, was drive out to the cul-de-sac and spy. He knew it would take a day or two before he would get some idea of the routine. He was in no hurry, he saw Chris leave for work and noted the time, he saw and followed Angie to the shops and to her friend's house, and he also noticed that Chris did not come home for dinner. He clocked what time Chris got back home at the end of the day. He did this for a week, by then he had built up a good picture of her routine.

Angie had a very uncomfortable night's sleep all she could think about was who had seen her and what they had seen. She was disgusted with herself when she realized how turned on she was by these thoughts. Even more so when she crept out to the bathroom to have a wank, before she could get back to sleep.

After a very nervous day jumping at every phone ring and rushing to answer the door before her husband. She spent a horrid weekend wondering if whoever had seen her would make themselves known. By the middle of the week she had calmed down and by the next weekend she had all but put it to the back of her mind. That was except for Friday when Chris made love to her, well he called it that, but she was not too sure. He never seemed to last long enough lately, just as she was getting there he would grunt and cum leaving her high and dry. She went to the bathroom to clean herself and saw how little there was on the tissue. She had a flash back to the patio doors and that gave her pussy a real twinge. She sat there on the toilet and rubbed her pussy as she imagined what it must feel like to be flooded with that much cum and what he had seen and how turned on he must have been to risk wanking right there.

After about ten days, John was nearly ready. He thought it safe just to make sure, so he called in sick again on Monday and was so glad he had. He saw Chris load a suite case and a hold all into his car. At first his heart sank, he thought they were going away. Then he saw her come out and kiss Chris bye and realized that he was going away for at least a couple of days, if the size of the suite case was anything to go by. So he watched him drive away and waited about 10 minutes. He locked his car and walked up to the house armed with a set of the photos he had taken last week. Standing there he gave the door a good hard knock. As John was waiting for her to come to the door he had a thoughtful look on his face as he hoped this would work and not back fire in his face.

He believed he had done his homework. He had called in a few favors. He had her husband's work address, bosses address,

his and her parents address, her sister and brother, and his brother. He also knew they were members of the local sports and golf club and by chance he had the names and addresses of two of her girlfriends that had driven round to see her, he had gotten their car numbers. He had all this info typed out clearly on a large A4 sheet in with the photos. 'It pays to have friends in high places,' he thought and he smiled as she opened the door.

Boy she looked good up close! Standing there at 5' 6" in a size 10 skirt with a pair of tits at 36" with a full C cup. They looked as if they were straining to burst free out of her semi see through blouse, he could just see the shadow of her dark areola and he could see the perfect little nipples standing to attention as she felt the cool breeze sway over her by standing in the doorway (Unknown to John that the attention of her nipples was because of him).

With her straight blond hair hanging down just past her shoulders in a nice feather cut. She was very pretty with full red lips and nice even teeth. Even though she did not have a lot of make up on her eyes were clear blue. She has the silkiest skin he had ever seen, with just a hint of a glow. Looking her up and down, he noticed her nice tight waist and tight thighs tapering down to nicely shaped calves, down to pretty ankles, and small feet. All in all a very beautiful and sexy woman.

She smiled sweetly at him, "Yes, can I help you?"

Angie was trying to decide what to do today as Chris was to be away for 5 days. She had got changed and was about to call her best friend Sue to see if she wanted to go shopping. It was always a good way to pass a few hours, then she heard the doorbell. As she opened it she saw this large black man and thought, "Wow!" She saw a very tall 6' 6" well-built muscular black man with a very close cropped hair cut. She thought he had a very handsome strong looking face although he had hard black eyes, but that was softened the very nice smile and brilliant white even teeth.

When she asked if she could help. He told her in a deep smooth voice that sent a shiver down her back he had a letter for her, but he needed a reply so he asked if she would mind if he waited. He gave her his works ID card to prove he was safe. She was puzzled and reading the ID card asked him in. He gave her the envelope and when she pulled the pics out.

She nearly fainted, the blood ran from her face as she cried out, "Oh my God! No". There in front of her in living colour was her with her legs open and the cumber in her pussy her robe open one hand on her tits and the look of pure lust on her face. John was smiling now, he knew he had her the minute she cried out.

He let her see a couple and said, "What do you think of them? Quite good aren't they?"

"What do you mean," she cried out, "have you seen them?"

"Yes of course, I took them, not bad ehh?"

"Oh my god, what did you do that for?" It was all she could think of to say, her mind was numb with the shock.

"Well," he said, "When I saw you I just thought, shit man I want a bit of that. So what better way? Now I can have a piece of your arse whenever I want."

"

No, No way. Never, get out! Get out before I call the police," she screamed at him.

"Whoa bitch slow down, I don't think you'll want to do that. See I have copies in envelopes addressed to all the addresses on that piece of paper and if I don't get back they will be sent out. So shut the fuck up bitch! I can't stand your shouting," he said forcefully.

She looked at the paper and could not believe it. He had everyone of any importance to her and Chris written down. How did he know, God what was she to do? She burst into tears and started to sob, "What do you want?"

"That's better now go and get me a beer and let's have a nice little chat." As she turned to go he gave her a light pat on her arse. She gave a start but did not turn around.

As she walked to the dining room she thought, 'God this can't be happening to me it must be a dream. What can I do? I will have to try and buy them from him. Oh God how could this happen to me?' She got him a beer and said, "Ok how much do you want for them?"

"It ain't money I'm after bitch, it's you I want. I want you as my own little white whore, well with those tits you ain't so little," he said laughing.

"My God, you can't. I'm married, I can't, I have never been unfaithful. No, anything but that. Please, you can't," She pleaded as she started to cry again.

"Ok enough of this shit," he said as he stood up and walked over to her. "This is how it'll be, you are mine now bitch. Unless you want all those pics to do the rounds and let everyone know what a dirty perverted slut you are."

She stood there numb with the realization of what he had said and still sobbing she could only nod her head yes.

"Good," he said, "Now let me see those tits for real, take that top off." But she could not move, she was still in shock of how her world could collapse so quickly. When crack, she felt this jarring sting across her face as she heard him shout, "Now bitch I ain't got all day!"

Feeling the sting of the slap woke her up a bit, her fingers moved to her blouse and started to undo the buttons. "Please, please don't" she begged him.

Grinning he stepped up to her and said, "Let me help." He grabbed the blouse and just yanked it open tearing it from her hands and pulling the buttons off till it was over her shoulders. He grabbed her bra and gave it the same treatment, pulling it right off of her and throwing it on the floor. So there she was standing topless. She moved her arms up automatically, to cover herself from his stare. When crack another slap to the other side of her face, harder this time.

"I didn't tell you to cover them up bitch," he growled. She let her arms drop to her side with her head bowed. As he took in the fantastic sight of her tits. They were so firm that even at a full c cup she did't need a bra. He could not wait to get his hands on them.

She prayed silently, 'please, please let this be over with soon. Please dear god stop him.'

"Now your skirt and knickers. I want to see you all," he whispered sternly in her ear.

Boy was this turning him on, he had not felt so horny in years. Knowing he could make her do whatever he wanted and there would be no repercussion, it was one hell of a buzz. Her skirt dropped to the floor but she could not bring herself to drop her knickers. She pleaded with him to stop.

He just laughed at her and said, "No way, get it off now!" Still she could not move. As he stepped up to her he growled, "You can do this the easy way or the hard way, but either way I will have you."

He reached out and grabbed a nipple in each hand and squeezed and twisted them at the same time till Angie cried out, "No, no. Stop please!" Smiling at her he told her to look at him and as she did he squeezed harder and pulled her nipples until they were pulled right out and pulling her tit out of shape.

Tears were running down her face as he told her again, "Get the fuck naked now!" Giving one last squeeze he let go as she cried out and put her hands down to massage her tender nipples. Crack! "I have told you before don't ever cover yourself up." Crying she pulled her panties down and stepped out of them.As she rubbed her face that was still stinging from the last slap he said, "Now turn around bitch and bend over the table."

'Oh my god is there no end to this animal's depravity,' she thought as she did as she was told. As she bent over, crack! He gave her arse a real slap that caused her to cry out and jump up.

"Bend over," he shouted at her as she did as she was told. He grinned as he saw his clear hand print on her lily white arse. He felt the heat from it as he stroked her bum cheek. Slipping two fingers over her bum hole he felt her twitch and tighten and he smiled to himself.

'When I am ready bitch I will have that too,' he thought. She felt dry and he was not surprised, but she would loosen up soon; one way or another. As he pushed two of his thick fingers inside her slowly and his thumb brushed against her clit he noticed that for such a tight, tidy little pussy her clit was quite a large one and was standing up hard like a little cock. 'Mmm, I like it,' he thought, 'I bet this is one horny bitch.' As he started to cross his fingers opening her up he felt her juices start to flow.

She felt his fingers push into her and was amazed that it felt just like Chris's cock; about as thick and as long. When he brushed her clit and started to cross them she had never felt anything like it. Much to her own disgust she felt herself getting wet. Mentally she blamed Chris for not giving her enough sex and for not bringing her off, after all his low sex drive was what had got her into playing with Tyson in the first place.

"We better loosen you up. You are so tight, your old man can't have very much," he said. She did not really understand what he meant since she had only ever had one lover and a one night stand, before Chris way back when she was young teenager. She did not know that his thin 4 ¼", on a good day, was anything other than normal.

It did not take John long to get her worked up and soon she was pushing back onto his hand. 'Yea,' he thought, 'I knew this would be one hot bitch.' He felt his big cock grow in his pants. He pulled away and laughed when she gave a moan as he pulled his finger from her wet pussy. "Stay put bitch," he said as he undressed. He stepped up to her and just rubbed his head along her wet slit "It's time for you to have a real man." With that he pushed his cock head into her pussy.

'My god,' she thought 'What is he doing?' she tried to look between her legs but could not see enough as she felt him push into her. Never had she felt so stretched or full, and still he was pushing more. She cried out for him to stop, "Please, please you're hurting me I can't take anymore."

He stopped and laughed, "Girl you are about half way, so get used to it. By the time I am finished with you, you will have it all and be begging for more." He gave his cock a twitch, which caused her to moan as he pushed another inch home.

She could not believe him, he had to be boasting. She tried to relax but it was getting painful, more than when she lost her virginity.

It took him at least 20 min just to get it fully inside her. By this time Angie was crying, it was just too much for her to take. The tears were constantly running down her cheeks.

John knew how tight she was and that she had never had anything so big. So as not to ruin her for his fun, he took it gently. Letting her rest every so often, getting her used to being so full. Just giving his mighty cock a twitch to let her know it was still alive and just to hear her moan every time he moved his cock.

"Now you've had a real man in you and after I'm finished you would be ruined for any little whitey's cock, you know what they say bitch once you have had black there ain't no going back," he laughed.

All she could do was moan. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought she could be so full. Then, he started to rock causing to move in and out about an inch at a time. She felt as if he was pushing against her lungs. It happen so slowly that it took a while to realize that he was now beginning to pump slowly and with longer strokes. When his hand reached around and started to stroke her love bud she realized she wanted it and found herself pushing to meet him.

"Yeah bitch, that's it, liking it now aren't we?" He started to give her long strokes and rub her clit. When out of nowhere it washed over her. The most crashing orgasm, causing her to scream out and had it not been for the strong hands of John she would have collapsed into a heap on the floor, but he was holding her up by her hips as he really started to fuck her with long deep thrusts. He let out a loud groan and pushing himself so hard into her that she felt him up against her cervix; he came. She felt every spurt of his cum move along his thick cock and felt her pussy getting hot and full causing her to cum again. Never in her life had she cum whilst being fucked and never, ever had she had multiple orgasms believing they were just stories.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Training of Angie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds