• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lebanese Femdom For Senegal Dude

Lebanese Femdom For Senegal Dude

My lady Mariam "Mare" Nesrallah is one cheeky gal, in every sense of the word. I knew the tall, raven-haired and bronze-skinned Middle-Eastern beauty was trouble the moment I laid eyes on her. Something about the way she carried herself sent my bells ringing, as it were.

Of course, I'm no stranger to trouble myself. My name is Aziz Gueye and I'm a big and tall young Black man of Senegalese descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the City of Diourbel, Senegal, and have been living in Canada's Capital region since the tenth summer of my life. I'm an orphan, and learned at an early age that life throws hardship our way and that we emerge stronger as a result.

Two years ago I graduated with a bachelor's degree in computer science from the University of Ottawa. I thought I had it made. Someone forgot to tell me that having a university degree is no guarantee of employment, that's why I decided to pick up a trade. I'm working in construction now, a job I never saw myself doing, come to think of it.

I'm glad I'm a construction worker now, though. Hey, it sure as hell beats being one of those overly educated bozos slaving away at government offices downtown, or one of those equally overeducated and unlucky bozos serving them coffee at Starbucks and Tim Horton's, dreaming of the day when they'll find work in their chosen fields. I'm making decent money, I actually like the people that I work with, and I've actually met the lady who might be the love of my life thanks to this job.

Walking through the Rideau Shopping Center like she owned the place, Mariam Nesrallah attracts a lot of attention wherever she goes, which is perfectly okay since she's a beautiful woman. You see a lot of them in downtown Ottawa but in her stylish dark gray pantsuit, white blouse and high heels, the lady in question managed to look both classy and sexy.

I was one of the peons sitting in the food court, devouring my plate of Chinese food when I noticed her walking nearby with a Pepsi in her hand. Outside the mall, the Ontario winter was in full blast but I swear, my temperature skyrocketed when her eyes met mine.

Typically, Average Joes like me don't step up to gals like her but I had to, man. I got up and walked up to her, and greeted her in Arabic, since I'd already guessed that she came from that part of the world. My guess turned out to be right on the money, in more ways than one.

"Ente Jamile Masha'Allah," I said to her, taking off my construction worker's helmet, and smiling at her. Mariam looked me up and down, and then the lady actually smiled, and nodded gratefully. I could tell that my bold approach surprised her, and that she didn't know what to make of it.

"Thank you kindly," Mariam said, and I looked at her name tag on her shirt, and then asked her if I knew her from somewhere. The lady told me that at her job, she met a lot of people, then she wished me a good day and excused herself. I watched her walk away, and my eyes zeroed in on that thick ass of hers which threatened to spill out of her dress pants.

"Target acquired," I whispered to myself, and the next day, I showed up at the bank where Mariam worked, went straight to her booth, and inquired about opening a bank account. Clad in a blue silk shirt, black tie and black silk pants, with black timberland shoes that I bought at Wal-Mart the week before, I looked like I meant business.

Now, I've already got accounts with the Royal Bank of Canada, TD Canada Trust and the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce but I wanted to open up an account with her bank. What can I say? The bank of Mariam Nesrallah appealed to me, in more ways than one.

"Thank you for choosing our bank, Mr. Gueye," Mariam said, and I smiled, for she's the first person in a long time who didn't butcher my name. I later learned that Mariam's Lebanese Christian parents sent her to a French Catholic school growing up, so she knows how to pronounce French names properly. I'm from Senegal, so I learned French and Wolof at home. I found Mariam's French accent positively charming.

"Merci beaucoup mademoiselle," I said, and then extricated three hundred bucks from my wallet and told Mariam that I'd like to deposit them into my new checking account at the bank. Just so she knew that I meant business. When I walked into the bank, recognition and surprise shone in Mariam's dark eyes but she acted cool. Too cool, in fact.

Mariam smiled, and then asked me to follow her. The lady walked me through the process of getting a debit card, selecting a pin number, depositing the funds, and then sent me on my merry way. Right before I reached the door, guess what happened?

"Mr. Gueye, we like to help our new clients in any way that we can so please take my card," Mariam said, and she smiled as she handed me the card with her cell phone number and a smiley face on the back, followed by the words " I liked you better with the helmet".

I smiled at Mariam and nodded, shook her hand in a businesslike manner, and then walked out of the bank. I managed to make it across the street before I laughed out loud and did a little victory dance. Dude, I'm in like Flynn! Wallahi, this hot Lebanese chick won't even know what hit her.

Typically, I wait a day or two before giving a chick a call once I've got them digits. Don't want to appear too eager. I didn't have to worry about that. Two hours after Mariam Nesrallah gave me her card, I sent her a quick text, just to say hi, and telling her to save the number. Imagine my surprise when Mariam called, around five, and asked me if I had plans for the afternoon.

"I'm bored and tired after all this office crap and sure could use a drink," Mariam said, her throaty voice dripping with sexiness over the phone. I thought about it for all of two seconds, and then told her that I knew the perfect watering hole for someone in her condition.

"Join me at Honest Lawyer bar on the By Ward Market, you won't regret it," I said, and Mariam laughed and told me that she'd be there around seven. Sounds good to me, and we chatted a bit before hanging up. For the second time that day, I did the victory dance.

See what confidence will do for a man? Any man can talk to any woman, even if she's smoking hot and makes more money than him. It's all about manly confidence, and the right approach. Females love confidence in a man and can't stand weak, insecure bozos. Don't be a bozo. Be a man, dammit!

Mariam later told me that she has an MBA from Carleton University's Sprott School of Business, and her father Michel Nesrallah is a successful real estate agent and a major figure in the Arab Christian community of Ontario. The gal comes from money and probably does alright for herself working at the bank. What's she doing with a construction worker? My confidence and rugged good looks intrigued her.

"For an Ottawa U guy you're alright," Mariam said to me, as we downed one beer after another while watching the Senators get smashed by the Boston Bruins on TV at the Honest Lawyer bar. I looked at the tall, lovely Middle-Eastern gal and smiled. Ottawa University and Carleton University have a fierce rivalry, which I've never really understood, since they're both so similar.

"Miss Mariam, you're pretty cute for a Carleton University chick," I said cockily, and Mariam playfully smacked my arm, and then fixed her lovely dark eyes on the big TV screen. I've never been a hockey fan, but I respect every sport because I'm a former athlete. I used to play intramural soccer at University of Ottawa, and I loved it.

The ease with which Mariam Nesrallah downed them beers got me worried, seriously. A lot of females can't take their liquor. Not trying to be sexist, just saying the truth. Hell, some dudes can't handle their liquor either. I ended up putting Mariam into a cab and sending her home.

"Goodnight sweet lady," I said, awkwardly giving her a hug before putting her into the cab, and sending her on her merry way. Now, given how that first real meeting went between Mariam Nesrallah I thought I'd never hear from her again. I'm happy to say that I was wrong.

Two days later, Mariam called me, apologizing for whatever she might have said or done during that drunken stupor of hers, and thanking me for being a gentleman about the whole thing. I took advantage of that opportunity to ask her out to a safe outing, and we went to see The Drop at the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa.

"Thanks for bringing me," Mariam said to me as we walked out of the theater. It was Tuesday, cheap night, so the place was packed. I nodded at Mariam, who looked simply lovely in a black leather jacket over a red tank top, blue jeans and black leather boots. I smiled at her and invited her to grab a bite with me at the nearby Blair Shopping Center food court.

"Tell me something about yourself Mariam," I said to her, looking her in the eyes as we sat inside the food court, not far from the Wal-Mart entrance, and dined on tasty Chinese food. Mariam wolfed her food down like a hungry woman, something I found both sexy and wryly amusing at the same time. A lot of chicks like to act like they're perfect but Mariam Nesrallah of Lebanon is not like that. This gal eats like a dude, and burps, too! I, um, think that's hot. Don't judge me.

"I may look hot but I'm a mess and I can be crazy at times so don't get attached," Mariam said, winking at me after cleaning up her plate. I looked into those dark, lovely eyes of hers and smiled. There's something hypnotic and dangerous yet oddly vulnerable in those eyes, and whatever it is, it's pulling me in.

"Challenge accepted," I replied, smiling, and Mariam looked at me, for a long moment, without saying anything. Then the lady smiled, and did something completely and utterly unexpected. Now, I'm Muslim, you understand, and although my experience with Arabs is limited, I heard their ladies were a pious and chaste bunch.

You could understand how surprised I was when Mariam simply kissed me on the lips. Now, it wasn't one of those kisses you read about in Harlequin romance novels or what you typically see in the movies or on TV nowadays, but it was a kiss nonetheless. I, Aziz Gueye, the six-foot-four, dark-skinned and fearless brother from Senegal, got kissed by Mariam Nesrallah, the freaky Lebanese Christian chick. Hot damn.

"Your lips taste sweet, Mr. Aziz, but you've got coffee breath," Mariam said teasingly, a wicked gleam in those eyes of hers. I looked her up and down, simply stunned both by her casual demeanor and what she'd done. I'd certainly never met a woman like her, that's for damn bloody sure.

"Cool," I said, popping an icy mint in my mouth, and smiling at Mariam, and then we left the mall together. We went for a walk around the Ogilvie area, just two people walking and talking. Mariam's outlook on the world is downright hedonistic, which is surprising since she's from a fairly conservative background, but I can deal.

"You're a wild woman but the right man can deal with all your craziness and then some," I said to Mariam, and then, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Right there on the vast parking lot separating the Scotia Bank from the Blair Mall, we shared our first real kiss. The awkward one from earlier didn't count in my book.

"Sounds good to me," Mariam Nesrallah said, laughing, once we came up for air and then, hand in hand, we walked back to the OC Transpo bus station. We took the bus and parted ways at Hurdman. I caught the bus heading to Vanier, and Mariam boarded the bus heading to Barrhaven. I watched her go, a smile on my face. What a woman, I thought.

Mariam and I embarked on a relationship shortly after, and I must say, life hasn't been the same since. The gal is energetic, fun and quite simply fearless, always willing to try new stuff. I thought she was a boring office gal since she works downtown at a bank, but Mariam's wildness surprised me. In more than one.

"You're trying to kill me," I whispered to Mariam one night after we totally killed it in the bedroom. We'd gone to my place after dining out, and Mariam simply wrecked me. First, the foxy Lebanese cutie undressed me, and licked me from my head to my toes.

"You ain't felt nothing yet," Mariam said, and then she proceeded to suck my dick with gusto while massaging my balls. Got me harder than a piston. I returned the favor by laying Mariam on the bed, and feasting my eyes on her tall, curvy body. My eyes drank in her loveliness, roving from her big tits to her wide hips, thick thighs, and finally, her bushy cunt.

"Let me taste you," I said, and then I buried my face between Mariam's thighs, and began giving her pussy the licking it so richly deserved. Gently Mariam stroked my smooth-shaven head as I licked and fingered her pussy, tasting her womanly juices and inhaling her unique fragrance. No two women smell or taste alike down below, and that's a wonderful thing.

After pleasuring my lady with my tongue and digits, I showed Mariam what I was working with. As Mariam spread her thick, lovely thighs invitingly, I thrust into her, hard and fast. Mariam wrapped her arms around me and urged me to fuck her hard. This I did happily, wanting to tear her pussy up and show Mariam's crazy ass who's the boss.

"That was fun, want to try something else?" Mariam said, about an hour later, after I'd cum twice while banging the hell out of that hot, tight pussy of hers. At this point I was spent but just smiled and shrugged at her, and then Mariam told me what she had in mind. I swear, if there's one woman who can make a brother feel a mixture of lust and dread, it's Mariam.

I honestly don't know why I let her do that stuff to me, but, ahem, part of me enjoyed it. Mariam kissed me all over, and then began sucking my dick while playing with my ass. I was understandably reluctant, as you can imagine, but Mariam really got into it.

"Relax and learn to fucking trust me," Mariam said, pausing from sucking my dick to scold me, and I nodded hesitantly as she resumed sucking my dick while fingering my ass. My eyes went wide when Mariam suddenly produced a butt plug as if out of thin air and then unceremoniously shoved it up my ass. Dude, what the fuck?

"Whoa," I said, as Mariam's butt plug invaded my ass, and the freaky Arab chick shot me a wink while continuing to suck my dick while fucking my ass with that toy of hers. Part of me wanted to protest, but I swear, I felt oddly good with Mariam's mouth around my dick and her phallic toy up my ass.

Mariam ignored my silent protests, which soon turned into groans and happy moans and just kept on fucking my ass with her butt plug. At the same time, Mariam sucked my dick so hard that I felt sore for hours afterwards, and believe me, for a guy like me, that's really saying something. When I finally came, it was something for the ages.

"Cum for me sweetie," Mariam said, grinning and stroking my dick madly while jamming the butt plug up my ass. I squirmed on the bed, feeling simply overwhelmed by the double whammy of pleasure mixed with deliciously hot pain that the lady laid on me. It was too much, and yet, I couldn't get enough of it. Damn you, Mariam!

"That was frigging hot," I whispered, sighing happily, and Mariam Nesrallah leapt on top of me, pressing her hot, womanly curves against my body. I felt her arms embrace me, and she kissed me on the lips. Her eyes locked with mine, and for a moment, neither I nor Mariam said anything.

"Thank you for putting your trust in me," Mariam whispered, and then, the freaky Lebanese Christian diva hugged me tightly, and I swear, her eyes went moist. I smiled faintly, secretly pleased in spite of the evening not quite turning out like I thought it would. Clearly Mariam is a lot freakier than I thought she was, but that's okay. I can roll with it. Still, how many guys can say they made a freaky chick cry in bed?

"Thank you for showing me new things my dear," I said, and Mariam grinned, then purred contentedly like a happy kitten. Minutes later she'd fallen asleep in my arms, her head resting on my chest. I looked at her, kissed her forehead and then sighed while looking at the ceiling. Mariam is certainly something else, isn't she? I honestly think I'm falling in love with the little psycho. Help!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lebanese Femdom For Senegal Dude

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds