• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Emma

Emma

I was always close with my cousin and his wife; I'd go around for a beer and a BBQ every week or two. Mick would always call and ask me to come around for a game of pool or to play Xbox.

I'd always had a little crush on his wife, Emma. She was long blonde hair and curves in all the right places, a little on the chubby side, but that made it better for me. I would think about her all the time.

One day, I received a text message for Mick saying, "come around after work it's urgent."

I remembered him telling me he was going to Sydney yesterday and wouldn't be back for 5 days.

I thought it really must be urgent so I went straight there after work.

I knock on the door and Emma answers, "Hi Darren, come on inside and make yourself at home."

I notice she had a towel around her head and is holding a towel around her waist.

Sneaking a quick peak, I check her out and sit on the couch.

Emma locks the door and moves to sit in front of me on the coffee table.

"So Darren, what brings you around?"

"I received a text from Mick saying come straight over after work. He is supposed to be away this week, so I thought the worst."

"Oh don't worry about that. I have Mick's phone while he is away. I told him, work can't call him if he doesn't have his phone."

"So why did you want me to come around?"

She then stands up and walks and sits next to me.

"Darren I know you like me and I know you want me, don't you?"

I look away and try to hide my feelings.

"Yes, I do like you. You're my cousin's wife and my friend."

She starts shaking her head, "That's not what I mean and you know it."

I bite my lip and shake my head, "No only as a friend."

"You can deny it, but I see the way you look at my tits. I've seen the way you look at my ass; you can try to deny it but I know."

I stand up, "I think it's time for me to leave."

"Leave? How would you achieve that now? I've locked the door and hidden the keys."

"Where are they Emma?"

"Hidden, now you have two options."

"Options?"

"Yes options. First option, you can lick my pussy until I tell you enough or..."

"Wooooow woooow woooow, Emma, I'm sure we shouldn't be talking about this."

"Shut up, your second option is to fuck me every night Mick is away and if you miss one night you'll be punished. Now pick."

"I don't think you should be saying this Emma."

"It will be both those options if you don't choose now."

I walk around and end up heading towards the kitchen.

"Darren what have you chosen?"

"Look Emma, it's not right. Mick is my cousin and a close friend. It wouldn't be right."

"He won't find out. Its a one time thing."

She walks up to me and runs her fingers through my hair as I think about it.

"Look Darren, I want you and this will be a night you won't forget."

I think about it while she brushes her hand along my chest.

"Why is this happening Emma?"

She starts kissing my neck and rubbing my sides.

"Just give me this, Darren, please. I want you" as she is kissing down my neck to my chest.

I smell her hair and it's all I'd imagined it was: like lavender and vanilla so sweet and perfect.

Her head towel is thrown on the floor as she lost concentration.

"Darren, please" as she kisses me on the lips.

I kiss her back and the passion starts to fly. She holds me and grabs my back. I hug straight back and grab her ass with both hands.

We kiss for what seemed like hours, until she broke away, "Darren fuck me, I want you deep inside of me."

She lets her towel fall and I see, for the first time, her beautiful perky tits nipples, so pink and her areola this size of a 50 cent coin and perfectly round.

I followed her beautiful body down and her beautiful tummy looked so perfect. It framed her pussy lips so well, a neatly trimmed pussy with a small landing strip trimmed to perfection.

I kissed her and ran my hand down her sides and grabbed her ass again.

"Damn, your so beautiful Emma"

I run my tongue down her neck, down to her left nipple, where I start licking and sucking it while I rub her right tit. I gently pinch and squeeze her nipple.

She lets out a low moan.

"Mmm, Darren don't stop."

I switch tits, start biting gently on her right nipple, run my hand down to her pussy, and rub in her slit.

"Oh, Darren don't stop. I'm going to cum."

I stand up, kiss her, and rub her slit. She kisses back.

I make my way down again and start sucking her nipples hard.

"Ooooo Darren," she moans as she is about to cum. I reach around and spank her as she is about to climax, sending her over the edge.

"Wow, Darren that was great."

"It's only the beginning."

She grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom. There she takes off my shirt and kisses my neck and down my chest.

I hold her sides and smell more of her beautiful scent.

She starts licking down my body and starts to undo my pants while rubbing my stiff cock through my jeans.

"Mmm, Emma."

"Shhhh, let me make you feel good."

She pulls my pants down and pushes me onto the bed.

I lay back as I see her grab my 5 inch cock in her hands.

"Darren, your cock is so thick."

I look away as I know it's not that great.

She starts jerking it slowly and gently, up and down.

"Darren, this is the best looking cock I've ever seen."

I remain silent, but I look straight into her eyes, which told me she wasn't lying.

She started going faster.

I couldn't help letting out a little moan.

She stopped, "you like that, huh?"

She goes down and licks the tip. She slowly jerks. Then she stops.

I look at her "what are you doing?"

"I want you to beg me to suck your cock."

She teases me again by licking the tip and stopping.

I last as long as I can before I beg.

"Emma suck my cock, please. I want you to suck my cock so bad."

She doesn't need urging. She puts her lips around my head and went straight in. Half my shaft is gone straight away. Her head is slowly bobbing up and down.

"Mmm, Emma."

She takes a long stroke and goes all the way down.

She grabbed my shaft and starts licking my balls while jerking me.

"Oh Emma, you know how I like it."

She returns to my shaft, sucks hard, and bobs fast

"I'm going to cum, Emma."

I can't believe she went even faster. I couldn't hold back. As I blew my first load, she took my whole cock into her mouth so she could swallow it all.

I looked at her and smiled, "god, Emma that was great."

She smiled, "that's nothing yet baby." She kissed me passionately on the lips.

I put my hands on her ass and pulled her on top of me. I held her tight as we kissed.

I rolled her over so she was on her back. As I kiss her neck, I slowly work my way down her body.

I reach her tits and start sucking her nipples.

She puts her hand through my hair as I suck and bite her nipples.

She starts scream, "oh, Darren."

I stop and start kissing down her body further until I reach her pussy.

"You want this babe?"

"Yes, lick my cunt."

I lick the top of her lips teasingly.

"Stop teasing."

I keep teasing by running my tongue over her lips.

She bucks down onto my face, "stop teasing me baby and lick my cunt."

I bury my face into her beautiful pussy and lick her out.

"Oh, Darren I'm cumming."

I keep going and bury my face. I start biting her lips

"Oooooo,"

I get up and kiss her.

She kisses me back and starts stroking my cock.

"I want that in me."

She gets me hard again and rolls me onto my back.

"What are you going to do Emma?"

She straddles me and lowers her soaking wet pussy onto my cock.

"Geez Emma, your so tight."

She smiles as she gets it all inside her.

"God, you feel so big inside me."

She starts to rock on my cock then starts slowly bobbing up and down.

"Emma, slow down or I'll cum."

She slaps me and goes faster.

"You better not cum yet."

I hold back as she rides me.

She gets faster and harder.

I moan and shoot my load in her.

"Wow, that has filled me up hehe," she giggles.

She hops off and licks the remainder on cum off my cock.

"God Emma, Mick is a lucky man."

"Not anymore. I think I have a new love in my life and that's your cock and tongue."

I kiss her passionately.

"I want you to come over for this every day Mick is out of town, and every time he isn't here, from now on."

I smile, "I can do that," and I cuddle her.

We drift off to sleep.

The next morning I get up and leave for work.

I returned that afternoon, for more love with Emma.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Emma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds