• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 05

I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 05

12

Zooming in for a close-up the cameraman focused on the two women as April pulled Ann aside and then said, "We need to talk."

"Oh." Ann mumbled, clearly startled as she looked around the corridor filled with people ignoring them, "Here? Now? At, at work?"

"Yes Ann, God." April huffed, before looking downwards, "I... I feel like I've put this off for a while now, and I kind of need to just get it over with, ok?"

Managing to zoom in closer the documentary team were able to see just how obviously worried Ann was as she took a deep sigh and nodded, "Ok."

There was silence for a few long seconds and then April said softly, "Andy is a child. A big cuddly child, who I absolutely adore. I adore him Ann, I love him, he brings such light into my life. But... I'm not in love with him anymore, and lately... I've been thinking it might be better to be with an adult. At least in the long-term. I mean, I love this place, but if you really think about it Ann, you're probably the closest thing this department has to an adult. And I don't want to be... I can't be with a child my entire life. It's exhausting."

"What are you saying?" Ann asked, sounding hopeful.

Finally finding the strength to look Ann in the eye April continued, "I'm saying... I'm going to leave Andy. For you. Honestly it was kind of inevitable, at least the leaving him part, so I should probably do it sooner rather than later."

For a second or two Ann looked blissfully happy, then she let out a tiny laugh devoid of anything close to humour as tears filled her eyes, "So... I'm officially going to be a home-wrecker."

"Looks like." April agreed solemnly.

There was another few seconds of silence, then April grabbed Ann and forcefully pulled her into a kiss. That did finally get a few people's attention, however it was only a glance or two before they continued to go about their day. Briefly the man behind the camera thought that this was kind of odd. Then again the people in this town seemed perfectly content to ignore things given that for the most part they were completely ignored by everyday people and even the subjects of their documentary. Outside of this job in his experience people love to flock to cameras to see what all the fuss was about. Of course then April pulled back and he concentrated on what was happening. Not that there was much, just two women smiling softly at each other, actually making him feel bad for filming this intimate moment. But they had an all access pass, and this would make good TV, so...

"I just wanted you to like me." Ann admitted with a faint laugh.

**

After that April had smiled softly and kissed Ann again, which made the nurse a little fuzzy on what the other brunette said next. She was pretty sure she said something like 'see you later', and then practically ran out of sight, probably out of the need to end the intimate moment rather than remembering a task she had to perform or anything like that. Which was fine, Ann needed time to process that apparently she had now officially stolen her ex-boyfriend's wife, something she did by spending most of the day sitting at her desk while not getting a lot else done.

Except getting up and getting dangerously close to Leslie's office door, even bumping into her on the way back at one point and making her excuses. Ann wanted to tell her best friend the truth, she'd wanted to do that all along, but once again she chickened out, saving that incredibly awkward conversation for when it now perhaps inevitably got out that April had left Andy for her. That is, if April really went through with it.

Given everything that happened Ann didn't think it was wrong of her to have her doubts whether April would actually go through with leaving her husband. After all, Ann wouldn't be the first other woman/side ho to fall for the 'I'm just going to break it off with my spouse' line only to never see or hear from her lover again. And considering that 'her' was April Ludgate, someone who up until recently had been given her every reason to believe she hated her, Ann was anxious all day, and genuinely relieved and surprised to later hear a knock on her front door.

The second she heard that knock Ann ran as fast as she could to her door and opened it to find April standing there looking extremely awkward with a sad little suitcase trailing behind her, Ann trying to knock the relieved smile off her face as she mumbled, "Hi."

"Hi." April mumbled back, unable to look Ann in the eye.

"How did Andy take it?" Ann asked.

"How do you think?" April huffed, pushing her way past Ann and then into her home.

It was a stupid question, Ann knew it was while she was saying it, she just couldn't stop herself. She would have totally spiralled if April hadn't pushed past, giving Ann the chance to focus on that tiny suitcase, the nurse unable to stop herself from asking with a frown, "What's with the suitcase?"

"Duh, I'm homeless now." April rolled her eyes, and then as Ann just stared dumbly at her the younger brunette continued, "When a couple breaks up, and they're living together, whoever leaves the other person they also leave the home. You don't break up with someone and then kick them out of the house. God Ann, this is basic stuff."

"It's not always that simple." Ann grumbled.

"So what, just because you kicked Andy out I have to be that heartless?" April asked, folding her arms.

"It was my home first." Ann pointed out, "And you didn't answer my question."

"Sure I did." April said, looking down, "I'm the bitch who broke Andy's heart and cheated on him."

"Did Andy really say that?" Ann asked, finding hard to believe someone as sweet, and as dim, as Andy would intentionally use the B word.

"No, but it is true. I cheated on my husband with another woman. It's time to be a grown-up and accept that's what I did." April said sombrely.

"Well... yes, but that doesn't mean you should beat yourself up about it." Ann insisted, "It doesn't mean it's anyone's fault."

"Yes it does!" April looked up into Ann's eyes as she angrily continued, "I'm the one who fell in love with someone else, not him. I... I never thought I wouldn't love him, but it happened. I fell in love with you and now here we are, and... and, why are you smiling?"

Beaming happily Ann pointed out, "You said you loved me."

April rolled her eyes, "I've said that before."

Ann frowned, "No you haven't."

"Yes I have." April petulantly replied.

"Like when?" Ann pushed.

"Like when I left my husband for you and moved in with you." April argued.

"That just happened." Ann argued, before she thought it through, "Wait a second, you mean this is you moving in?"

"Yeah, where else would I go? My parents? Gross. With Leslie? Lame. With Jerry? Lame and gross." April grumbled, "Why, do you have a problem with it?"

"No." Ann said she said after thinking about it for a minute or so, "It's just that-"

"God Ann, if you didn't want to be with me you really should have said something before I ruined my perfectly nice life for you." April said, trying to get past Ann although Ann wouldn't let her.

"No, no, no, no, NO! It's not like that, it's just..." Ann stammered, not even sure what she meant, "Are you sure you've thought this through?"

"Yes Ann, God, I didn't think my lesbian lover would object to me being so accessible." April grumbled.

"No April, I want to live with you, I do, it's just that..." Ann forcefully said while moving to keep April from running past her, eventually grabbing on to the younger girl as she asked, "Do you think we're moving too fast?"

April rolled her eyes and calmly explained, "Ann, we've known each other for years, and instead of just acknowledging I had a crush on you I insulted you for nearly the entire time. Then I fucked you. Then I left my husband for you. So far we only have one speed, and that's fast. But we can try slowing things down if you really want too, and by that I mean not get gay married or adopt a baby or something. But I AM moving in, and I AM going to keep fucking you whenever I want. Like right now for instance."

Overwhelmed by April's speech Ann allowed herself to be pulled into a long kiss, and then when they broke apart for air she could only glance at April's suitcase and mumble, "Is that all you brought with you?"

April smiled softly and then replied in a tone barely above a whisper, "Everything I need is in this house."

"Awwwww... April." Ann beamed, "I totally feel the same way."

"I totally just got an invitation to your pants party, right?" April grinned.

"If you mean sex, then yeah." Ann said.

"Good, because I want a box lunch for dinner." April practically purred as she pulled Ann into yet another passionate kiss.

Which was probably a good thing, because Ann was going to point out that April had invited herself into her home AND her pants BEFORE talking Ann into it. Or perhaps more accurately April had invited herself into Ann's pants and ended up taking everything the older woman had. Her sex, her heart, her home, all of it pretty much belonged to April now, and while that was terrifying Ann wouldn't want it any other way. Which sounded ok in her head, but Ann just knew she would have screwed it up if she was given the chance to speak, so she welcomed April's mouth against her own even more than usual, the nurse's heart pounding as April guided them to her bedroom with practised ease. Well, THEIR bedroom now, the thought of that making Ann's heart pound even harder.

April wouldn't necessarily describe herself as patient, when she absolutely had to be she could just about pull it off but it was lame and she much preferred instant gratification. For example right now she couldn't get Ann's clothes off fast enough, April literally tearing fabric to get at what was rightfully hers as Ann cried out, "Dude" like she was some kind of stoner from the 90s. God April hated it when her hot as hell girlfriend dated herself like that. Although on the bright side while the destruction of some of her clothes clean annoyed the older brunette Ann still helped April get her naked, and instead of complaining when April pushed her down onto their bed Ann just looked really turned on.

Part of the reason for that was probably that April immediately began stripping her own clothes, something she normally allowed Ann to do for her but this time round April had just slapped Ann's hands away whenever the older woman had tried something. After all, April at least wanted to see Ann's naked body as soon as possible and she wasn't going to let anything get in the way of that, but now Ann Perkins was lying in front of her in all her glory April was very eager to get naked so this change in their relationship could be consummated.

In what felt like a matter of seconds not only was April naked but her body was pressed against Ann's equally naked body and they were kissing like teenagers again, as usual April's mouth and tongue totally dominating Ann's mouth and tongue much to both womens delight. Then, after many long minutes or possibly hours of frantically making out, April move down to kissing Ann's neck while fondling her boobs. Ok, April had totally started on the boob fondling during the lip lock, but she definitely stepped up her game when she started kissing, licking and sucking Ann's neck, squeezing the most wonderful whimpers and cries out of the older woman.

Naturally it wasn't long before April was getting even louder whimpers and cries as she moved her mouth lower to start kissing, licking and sucking Ann's tits, cupping one into her mouth while her fingers played with whichever nipple her mouth wasn't paying attention too. Back and forth April went between those boobs, staying there longer than she normally did as a way to try and show Ann she really cared. But ultimately April couldn't resist going lower so she could kiss, lick and suck her favourite area on Ann's body.

Ann had no problem with that. Honestly she was so happy that April was now all hers, and combined with the wonderful words that April had begrudgingly admitted Ann just wanted to be fucked by her new girlfriend. Her girlfriend! Her girlfriend? Was that what April was to her now? Her girlfriend? It seemed the most accurate description given the circumstances, but they hadn't officially talked about it and Ann never like to assume these things. Although was it really a good idea to ask so soon after their relationship had become something real? Probably not, but Ann just couldn't help herself.

"April?" Ann squeaked as the younger brunette kissed her way down her stomach.

Sighing against well toned flesh April looked up at her lover and asked, "What Ann?"

Gulping softly Ann averted her gaze and bit her lip for a second, then refocused on April and asked, "Are... are we girlfriends now?"

April rolled her eyes, "Yes Ann! We're girlfriends now. God, I thought that would have been obvious."

"Just, just checking." Ann blushed, before she tilted her head back and smiled, "Wow... I have a girlfriend."

"Me too." April said dryly, before pressing a kiss to the inside of Ann's right thigh, "Now, can I finally fuck you? Because I'd like to at least get started eating you out before you die of old age."

Ignoring the jab and concentrating on the important part Ann blushed, and then stammered, "Sur, sure. You can, you know, go down on me. My girlfriend can go down on me. My girlfriend can lick me, lick my oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd!"

Ann's ramblings were cut off when April, who had clearly had enough of the nonsense coming out of the other brunette's mouth, gave Ann's pussy a long slow lick. She started from just above Ann's ass hole and continued all the way up to the older woman's clit, April then lingering there just to make sure Ann became completely incoherent, something that the nurse was extremely grateful for, and not just for the obvious reasons. Because yeah, Ann was grateful for the physical pleasure from the lick itself, and the long slow licks which soon followed that original lick, but perhaps more importantly April saved her from further embarrassing herself.

It was kind of ironic really. Up until recently April went out of her way to screw with Ann, put her into embarrassing situations, etc, and now she was saving her from her inner dork in what had to be the most wonderful way possible. Ann was so glad April was rendering her speechless right now with her talented little tongue, because in her head she couldn't get off the idea that she had a girlfriend now. And that girlfriend was April Ludgate, a girl she had spent the last few years terrified of/desperately wanting the approval of/unwittingly crushing on. A girl half her age who she had now officially stolen from her ex-boyfriend, those facts echoing in Ann's mind until they annoyed even her.

Although she was annoyed at herself for being like a broken record each time she thought of April as her girlfriend filled her with such wonderful happiness she could barely feel any shame at being with someone so much younger than herself/breaking up a marriage to get what she wanted. Or maybe she was just so overwhelmed by April Ludgate licking her pussy, Ann barely able to take her eyes off the long dark haired head in between her thighs as her girlfriend gave her so much wonderful pleasure.

For her part April was also overwhelmed by her yummy 'box lunch', or 'box dinner' as the case may be, however while she had admittedly grown to enjoy the feeling of sliding her tongue over Ann's sex it was the flavour which overwhelmed her. And maybe the smell, although that was really just adding to the taste, April pressing herself as close to the other brunette's cunt as possible without anything but her tongue touching it so she could become consumed with the smell and most importantly the taste she had become so addicted too.

April had no intention of admitting this to Ann but sometimes she daydreamed about this. She also daydreamed about Ann in general, but April much preferred thinking about how tasty her lesbian lover's pussy was, or how talented the closet case's tongue was and how good it felt against her cunt. Or inside her cunt. And of course a lot of those daydreams were merely memories, fairly recent ones too, April grinning wickedly as she thought about all the naughty things she had made Ann do, every time the nurse barely putting up a fight before ultimately obeying like the good little plaything she was.

Of course Ann was more than just a plaything now, or April's bitch, or the 'other woman', or whatever else the assistant had thought of her as since this whole thing started. Ann was her girlfriend, and while she was nearly as lame about it as her lover April did have to admit there was a certain thrill to officially having a girlfriend for the first time in her life. And not just any old girlfriend, but perfect Ann Perkins, a supposedly mature older woman who became putty in April's hands, or tongue as the case may be, whenever they had sex. It really was incredibly thrilling, although there were other feelings inside April she still wasn't exactly eager to share.

As distracting as does those feeling were they were nothing compared to her guilt over what had happened with Andy. What she had done to him. What she had to say and do to make sure he understood it was over between them. To ignore all that April had to concentrate on Ann's pleasure, eventually covering the other brunette's entrance with her lips so she could literally suck the creamy treat in front of her. So consumed with her sexual desire, and instead of ignoring it like she normally did when she was in this situation April first humped the bed sheets, then strategically moved herself around on the mattress so she was in a 69 with Ann, all to avoid thinking about Andy. When that didn't work she tried something else.

Ann was blissfully unaware of April's inner torment. She had been worrying about this for so long, and she knew she would worry again once she was no longer having lesbian sex with her first-ever girlfriend, but with April's mouth glued to her cunt Ann could only focus on her own pleasure, and how blissfully happy she was to be officially in a relationship with the terrifying April Ludgate. Then just when Ann didn't think her life could get any better it did.

It took her by surprise at first. One minute she had her eyes tightly closed and moaning with blissful happiness, and the next she sensed movement, Ann blinking her eyes open and frowning in confusion until she spotted April trying to turn around on the bed. As the other brunette's lower half got closer and closer to her Ann smiled happily in realisation, the older woman grabbing onto April's ass when it was close enough so she could help guide her lover to her destination. Namely Ann's mouth, Ann eagerly parting her lips and leaning in to swipe her tongue over the yummy treat presented to her.

This made April moan into Ann's pussy, creating wonderful vibrations which made Ann moan into April's pussy which of course started the whole process over again. To make sure that April got the full effect of that, and so she could swallow more of the other girl's delicious cream, Ann followed April's example and created a tight seal around the assistant's cunt with her mouth. This not only made April moan louder into Ann's pussy it made her enthusiasm for licking and sucking Ann's twat seemed to double, Ann in turn redoubling her efforts and April following suit until it was like they were fighting over who would make the other cum first.

Wanting to win, and catch up to April considering the young girl had been eating her out for longer, Ann slowly pushed her tongue into April's welcoming love hole. This backfired in a major way, firstly because Ann nearly came just from feeling April quivering and clenching around her tongue, then because the 22-year-old retaliated by slamming her own tongue into Ann's twat, making the thirty-something nurse cum in April's mouth and all over her face. It was enough to make Ann drop her head back to the bed sheets and cry out with selfish pleasure, but then fingernails dug into her thighs and she was quickly reminded of the fact that she had a job to do.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • I Just Wanted Her to Like Me Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds