• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • And When I Return Ch. 07

And When I Return Ch. 07

Fiona and Diane were sitting on the sofa sharing some wine, waiting for Anna to come around after his "petite mort". An unused joint lay on the table and a large vanilla scented candle flickered and smoked beside it in the dimly lit dungeon. Diane was still fitted with the strap-on but she had cleaned it with soap and alcohol, and that was good, because it bobbed and bounced off things as she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

"So, what did you think Fee?" Diane asked, "I really put him over the top didn't I?"

Fiona smiled and said, "Dee, you are truly evil; you even scared me. You know I get nervous with that breath-play stuff."

"Yeah, I know, but between the two of us we had a pretty good handle on it. It's a great way to establish my authority and demand his submission, not to mention his trust. He had to trust me, and his emails clearly stated he liked to be controlled and forced to do things. It's amazing how, when people like this realize their life is in my hands, that they sometimes give up breathing like that. Happens a lot. It's like they allow themselves to be controlled like a puppet. I guess there's no choice though is there? That's when it gets both scary and exciting."

They sat in silence for a few minutes, sipping on the wine. Then Diane burst out, "But what a mind-fuck for him! He didn't care if he died or not. All he wanted was an orgasm before I killed him." She laughed gently and shook her head. And then she added softly, "And what a rush for me!"

She looked over at the table where Anna still lay bound, and noticed he was squirming slightly. She got up and approached him, smiling a Mona Lisa smile. When she got to him, she took the expander plug off the table beside him, lubricated it and re-inserted it. The device went in with ease, and Anna just moaned with indiscernible emotions, thrusting his hips up to meet it.

"How do you feel Anna?" Diane asked gently.

Anna's mouth was dry, but he only realized it when he tried to speak. He croaked, "I feel helpless. I feel relaxed. I feel...I just feel. It was fantastic, but I'm glad it's over."

"Over?" Diane asked, "Why would you think it's over?"

Suddenly Anna heard his cell phone ring tone. "Jesus! It's Jenna! Get me out of this so I can phone her back!" He struggled weakly.

There was no sense of urgency as Diane went to the table by the entry to the dungeon and retrieved the phone. As she approached him she pressed "answer" and held it to his ear.

"Hello," he croaked, even while looking at Diane in exasperation and anger. His arms struggled uselessly within the sleeves of the straitjacket, and the anal expander suddenly seemed far too large. His entire world was literally in Diane's hand, and she played that hand like a master.

"Jenna, yeah, I was just about to phone you."

"No, I'm fine. Just really tired, that's all. Been a tough day. What's up?"

Diane held the phone and grinned while trying to distract Anna as much as she could. The husband and wife banter went on for a few minutes and then in the middle of one of his comments she reached down, pulled the anal plug out and pushed it back in sharply. His voice broke like a boy in early puberty and he stuttered before completing his thought. He listened to Jenna's response while Diane started to move the plug in and out, more gently now. His breathing changed.

"Jason, are you all right?" Jenna asked.

"What? Oh, oh, oh, yeah, I'm...look, I'm a bit tied up right now. Can I call you back?" As soon as he said it, he realized the irony of the statement. Diane's cheeks bulged with suppressed laughter.

"You're tied up? Oh, I see. Well, don't let me interfere with your bondage session then," she said playfully.

Jason was figuratively squirming. "No, I'm...no, not like that..."

Diane plunged the plug into him hard. He gulped as if he had just taken a large mouthful of water and then he managed to say, "No, I don't...I'm just working on a problem from the course today, that's all. Sorry babe." He forced himself to ignore all erotic sensations that were being forced upon him.

"I see," said Jenna, with a slightly puzzled voice, "Okay, then I'll let you get back at it. I know what you're like when you obsess about something."

There were the usual quiet, awkward seconds always at the end of lover's conversations. Then she said, "I miss you babe. Love you."

He responded in kind and Diane hung up.

"Now," said Diane, as if she had withstood a boring interruption, "Where was I? Oh yes, I was saying, why do you think it's over? The night is young and you're helpless. Time for more experimentation."

She started to undo all the straps which held his legs up and his body down. When he was freed, she said, "Go to that bench, get on your knees on that cushioned part and let your body fall forward on the elevated part of the table."

He struggled to get up due to the ever-present straitjacket, but he made it, and with weary anticipation did as he was told. He appeared spent. Once settled down, he was bound in place and his knees spread far apart and secured. His torso was pressed down on the padded bench and his head protruded out over the floor. Again, he couldn't move, the only difference: a new position and new bindings.

Standing in front of him with the strap-on bobbing up and down in front of his face, she said, "Fiona, I want you to put your strap-on in place and take this position. I'll start on him again."

With that command, she walked behind him, removed the silicone plug and re-entered him authoritatively and without hesitation with her strap-on. He moaned with unfulfilled pleasure as his penis was squished and temporarily inaccessible underneath him. Then Fiona took her position in front of him and said, "Open your mouth baby."

He stared ahead at the monstrosity in front of his nose and shuddered. If he refused to open his mouth, he knew from past experience what would happen. He was learning.

With necessary obedience, he opened his mouth to have it filled with her penis, momentarily gagging when she pushed it too deeply toward his throat. They worked him from both ends for quite some time while he lost himself in the humiliation of it, sucking on the penis, not necessarily because he liked it, but more because this was what he had the most aversion for. Only a masochist would understand this, he thought to himself. Then, with both dread and delicious anticipation, he felt Diane push her hand under him to find his penis.

"No!" he said, his pronunciation muffled by the fullness inside his mouth, "Oh no, no, no..."

But he had no say in what was happening to him. He was going to have an orgasm with a penis in his vagina and one in his mouth. The psychological imprint of that would be telling, important, and probably lasting. Within seconds he came. At the same time that he convulsed on the table, Fiona pushed the penis deep toward his throat. His eyes closed and he unconsciously sucked the penis voraciously like a breast nipple, feeling like a squeezebox between the two women, controlling him like goddesses. Diane continued to pound him from behind while she had wave after wave of orgasm. Drool fell from his chin as Fiona plunged the penis in and out of his mouth. It was a purely lustful, sexual scene, animal in nature, domination and submission in its most raw sado-masochistic form.

To a vanilla observer, it would be a disgusting sight, and Anna was acutely aware of that, and also that he was being filmed in this way. He had never felt as much at someone's mercy in his entire life.

Anna felt like a slut, and indeed he was. They used him, and the way he felt now, they had used him up. He had had three orgasms in a short time and he felt sore and spent, fantasies having burst like bubbles in the air, and reality peeking down at him disapprovingly from moral high places.

"You are Anna, aren't you?" Diane said, now pushing gently into him, "You wanted to be a woman. You are Anna. This is your lesson tonight; you are Anna."

Anna was tired and wanted only to sleep. He sucked hard on the penis in his mouth and said nothing. He didn't have to. He knew what this was all about. He knew what and who he was. He always did; it's just that he had never allowed himself to admit it.

Diane and Fiona stepped away from their toy and removed their strap-ons to go and sit on the sofa again and recover. Fiona poured some wine for each of them and picked up the joint, but before she lit it, she asked, "Are you going to do anything else to her tonight?"

Diane was sweating slightly, a misty moisture on her forehead and cheeks. She had enjoyed the evening so far and didn't really want it to end, but she restrained herself by saying, "There are so, so many things I'd like to do to her, but not tonight; she's too new, too vulnerable. They can wait. Let her rest for awhile, get her hydrated, and then I want her put in an arm-binder for the night, helpless till morning. We can leave her in the cell out here with the lights off. Meanwhile, you and I can have some privacy in bed."

Fiona blushed slightly and sipped her wine. "Very good ma'am," she said, in mock submission.

Half an hour later at 8:30, Anna was squirming in discomfort on the bench where they had left him bound and immobilized. He yelled softly to them, "Will you undo me please?"

The girls were now high and had lost track of time. They looked at him as if surprised he was still there while they giggled and talked.

"Well, I suppose we should take care of her," Diane said, as if it was a chore that just had to be done. She went to him and squatted down in front of him, staring into his face with bloodshot eyes.

"Please ma'am. Undo me please?"

"I suppose so, but when we take you out of this, there's another device I want to suit you up in. You like bondage, right?"

"Well, yeah, I do ma'am," he said, almost in a whine, "But jeez, I'm kinda tapped out here, really tired and not exactly in the mood now."

Diane's eyes flashed in barely hidden anger as she said, "YOU are not in the mood? Uh, uh, that's not really the way it works here Anna dear. It's what I'M in the mood for, remember?"

"Oh," he said, realizing he had crossed an invisible line, "Yeah...I didn't mean, I mean you can do what you want. It's okay."

Diane appeared smug with his submission and said, "You bet it's okay. All right then, let's get you up and undone."

When the straitjacket was removed, he stretched his arms in relief, holding them over his head simply for the joy of doing so. He was instructed to get fully undressed except for his bra and corset while Fiona went to the wall which was covered with mysterious and diverse bondage items. She returned with a red leather arm-binder, a vee-shaped sleeve with a uni-mitten at the base of the vee and straps at the top to go over the victim's shoulders.

"Turn around and put your hands in here," Fiona said. Anna did so, and Fiona pulled it up to his shoulders, buckling and locking it in place.

"Hmm, that's not so bad," he said, as he wiggled to make his arms more comfortable. Then the sleeve was tightened like a corset with the laces that went all the way up the length of it, from wrist to the top of his shoulder blades. Fiona tugged and pulled until his elbows were within about three inches of one another, and then she tied it off. Anna's shoulders were forced back in an erect posture to highlight his large breasts and to complement the rigidity of the corset. A strap that hung from the mitten was then pulled down and a ring was attached behind his scrotum and penis where the strap was locked and cinched up tight. It pushed and held his anal plug deeply in place, for an erotic sense of complete bondage. Any attempt to move his hands away from his body pulled his genitals backward between his legs. One attempt was enough.

"Wow!" he said, "Now what? I can't freakin' move with this on!"

Diane took his arm and said, "Come into this cell and memorize the furniture and fixture setup, because once the lights are out in here, there's no place darker, and you're spending the night here."

"What do you mean? You're just going to leave me here?"

"Good night Anna. Sweet dreams."

The door to the cell was closed with a clanking sound and redundantly locked shut. The door to the outside briefly let in some late evening light before it closed with a thud as well.

Thank God they forgot to turn the lights off, he thought, just before they did go off. Blackness was absolute. If he had the use of his hands, he wouldn't be able to see them. There was just nothing to see, even after several minutes of adjustment.

"Jesus Christ!" he said out loud. He stood in the void of darkness, not knowing where the bed was, nor the toilet. He hadn't taken her advice. After testing his bondage, Anna found that there was even less freedom with this device than there was with the straitjacket. His arms and hands were held entirely motionless behind his back and when he tried to jiggle his shoulders to test the harness at that point, all he did was make his breasts bounce in his bra. He had learned to keep his hands where they were, for fear he would rip his masculinity completely off, an ironic worry, considering the sensation of having real breasts, and being laced into a corset.

"Jesus Christ!" he said again, and it seemed to echo off the stone walls somewhere out there beyond his cell. Concentrate, he thought, he had to concentrate, so he took his bearings from where he last saw light at the outside door and correlated that with his recollections of where the bed was. There would be nothing else to do tonight but try to rest.

Lots of time to think. Too much time to think. He had found the bed and was lying down on his left side staring out somewhere. This was only Monday, one full day of training, and he felt weak and vulnerable already, mentally vulnerable mostly. After awhile, strange thoughts came at him from the darkness, silence and isolation. There was a forest, a really dark forest. Something was chasing him from there, something terrifying. The faster he ran, the more relentless the pursuit, and the more he realized that this was like a tortoise and hare race. Only, he was a man dressed like a woman... He was tired and he was losing his balance. He couldn't put his hands out to stop his fall and he hit his head.

Was that a dream, he wondered? Did they catch him? He couldn't tell until he tried to get more comfortable and couldn't. His balls hurt. With the smell of the rubber matting in his face, he realized he had rolled off the bed in his dream. Anna struggled in futility for a few moments before he realized he could not get up, not with his arms restrained the way they were.

And he had to pee.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • And When I Return Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds