• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenna Claims Sam Ch. 01

Jenna Claims Sam Ch. 01

The intercom on Sam's phone buzzed, immediately followed by Jenna's stern voice barking, "Sam. In my office. NOW!"

Sam gulped as his heart sank in fear of his boss' harsh words. But he found his deep and commanding voice at the ready, as he pushed the button and replied, "Yes, Jenna. I will be right there." He straightened his tie, made a half-hearted attempt at running his fingers through his medium-length brown hair, and fearfully made his way down the hall.

Jenna was 18 years his senior, though she still exuded immense sexual heat. She was 5'7", dark brown hair and eyes, long, muscular legs, and C-cups that almost always demanded to be noticed through her professional attire.

Sam had many a-time imagined bringing Jenna to his office and forcing her over his desk, hiking her just-too-short skirt above her waist, ripping her panties off, and thrusting his 9" cock deep into her repeatedly until she came under him. And he often held this vision in his head as he was doing similar acts to many of the female office staff. The females Sam commanded in his office were always willing to comply, as he stood a healthy 6'1", rock solid, shaved chest, and trimmed nether regions.

But this was not one of those times. This was Sam going to Jenna's office. And she sounded pissed. Really pissed. Sam tried to redirect his thoughts about what could've set Jenna off, but he came up empty. And try as he might, he could not keep his mind from wondering what she was wearing today.

He knocked firmly but softly on her door, and heard the abrupt, "Enter!" come from within. He opened Jenna's door and closed it behind him, noticing Jenna standing to the right of her desk, facing him, a stern look upon her face. Sam quickly took in her full appearance. He hoped she didn't notice. She wore a too-short-but-not-inappropriate straight black skirt, black stockings, 4" black heels. At the top was a white button-down blouse, crisp, with the top two buttons undone. Also, not inappropriate; however, Sam could make out what appeared to be a black bra underneath. He felt his cock stir and willed it to not make a showing at this meeting.

Sam's glance at Jenna took less than a second, and it simultaneously occurred with her ordering him to "Sit!", motioning to the chair in front of her desk. Sam strode across her office and deposited himself in her chair, both internally arguing with his non-listening cock and wondering what Jenna's problem was.

They were in the same advertising firm, and Sam was heading up the large beer account, getting ready for the Super Bowl roll-out. He was very proud of this campaign, and he knew it was in the bag. So that couldn't be her problem. In fact, the more he considered the campaign and his pride, the less his cock responded and the more cocky he became. There was nothing to set Jenna off; therefore, no need to be fearful. He was very detailed at his job, which is why he was in line to become partner. He glanced up at Jenna with confidence and looked unfearingly into her eyes.

She glared down at him. "Anything go wrong in the mock-ups, Sam?" an eyebrow raised.

"No," came the immediate answer. So THIS was it? he wondered. Absolutely nothing to fear. He went over them and knew them solidly. Was she just testing his convictions in order to determine if she were going to vote for him as partner? Jenna was the youngest ever-female or male-to become partner in the firm, and she would be voting soon on the next candidate.

"Really," eyebrow still raised.

"Y-yes," Sam said, trying to retain his conviction but getting an increasing sense of trepidation at her firmness. She appeared to know something he didn't, and that made him very uneasy.

"Take a look at the storyboard in front of you, Sam," she hissed, pointing to the layout on her desk.

He immediately leaned forward and scanned the familiar ad. He saw nothing wrong with it.

"Do you see a problem with it, Sam?" she asked, nearly spitting out his name.

Sitting back in his chair, looking up at her, he licked his lips and replied, "No, Jenna," hoping his voice sounded like hers.

"Really." She paused, watching him squirm in his seat, before revealing the flaw. "How do you spell beer, Sam?"

"B-E-E-R", he replied quickly, pulse racing. Fuck, I know there's nothing wrong! Is there? He dared not look again, but Jenna pointed to the storyboard, demanding his eyes follow her finger.

"And how is it spelled here, Sam?"

The way she kept emphasizing his name was unnerving. It was like she were scolding a child. He could feel his blood start to boil with rage-how dare she talk to him this way? But then he focused on the storyboard, and there, in four-color print, was the word "bear" instead of "beer". How in the fuck could this have happened?!

"I asked you a question, Sam," Jenna interrupted his thoughts, fingers drumming against her tight thighs.

Sam pried his eyes from the error and managed to look into Jenna's while stammering, "I-I-I don't know, Jenna."

"You don't KNOW? What are you, ten, Sam? How could you possibly not KNOW?"

Sam gulped. "Matt was supposed to do the final check..."

"Is Matt up for partner, Sam?"

"N-no, Jenna. It's my fault. I take full responsibility." Shit, this is bad.

At this admittance, Jenna took a step to the left to sit her luscious ass on the corner of her desk, which gave Sam the instant information that garters were holding up her stockings. Fuck, thought Sam, how is it that I can be aroused right now??

Removing the harshness from her voice and being almost soothing, Jenna asks, "I hear you're up for partner, Sam?"

Hearing his name come sliding out of her mouth and not hissed made Sam's cock throb. Sam, now on edge sexually as well as panicked professionally, strains to maintain control of his voice, "I am, Jenna. You know that."

"So I do, Sam. So I do." Pause. Sam's cock throbs again in the deafness. Was Jenna just staring at my cock?? "And an error like this, Sam, could get you removed from consideration, no?" looking into his eyes fixedly.

"Um, yeah, it could, Jenna," Sam replies. Fuck, I have no idea what's happening here.

"IF the committee sees this error, that is." Pause. Throb. Pulse quickening. "Let me assure you, Sam, that I am the only one who has seen this error," eyes still blazing in his.

She's the only one? How did she find out? How come she didn't tell everyone else? Wait, so there's still hope I can be partner?? I'm so confused. Sam looks questioningly up into Jenna's eyes.

"Do you want anyone else to see this error, Sam?" her eyes narrowing a bit.

His cock throbs twice quickly. Fuck! How can she work his cock like this without even touching him?? "N-no, Jenna. I don't."

"I can make that happen, Sam." Pause. Throb. "Do you want me to make it so? Do you want me to erase your mistake, Sam?"

Without thinking, Sam replies, "Oh god, yes, Jenna. Please, if you could do that, I would be eternally grateful."

Jenna immediately laughs wickedly, catching Sam completely off-guard and a bit wary; but nonetheless has his cock aching badly. Sam watches her. Seeing her throat vibrating up and down, he wonders what it would feel like to ram his cock down that lovely vibration. FUCK! I canNOT be thinking these things! Not now! He knows it's no use to try and talk to his cock, so he does his utmost to think of other things.

"Would you, now. How very interesting. Very interesting, indeed. I was so hoping you'd say that, Sam. Because I have every intention of erasing this mistake. BUT," again, pausing for effect, blatantly staring at Sam's cock, knowing it has stirred several times in the past several seconds, "...you will have to do something for me, Sam."

Sam, willing to do anything but unable to speak, simply nods.

Jenna rises from the desk, slowly saunters around it and pulls open a drawer. Sam, on edge, can do nothing but watch and wonder.

"Sam, if you agree to my erasing your horrific error, then you will become mine," she says, as she removes a collar and leash from her drawer. Sam swallows, watches, saying nothing. Jenna slowly moves back to her position on the edge of the desk, this time hiking her skirt up a bit, to show Sam her garters reach all the way to the bottom of her black lace panties. She places the collar and leash on the desk to her left. She looks back to Sam's growing tent, licks her lips, then slowly drags her eyes to Sam's. "Do you understand, Sam?"

"Y-yes, Jenna," comes his husky reply.

"Before you accept, you should know the terms. You will come to my office to service me whenever I see fit. You will do as I say and nothing more. You will be MY slave, Sam, just like what you do to the office girls."

Fuck! How does she know about that?!

"And you will call me, 'Miss', while you're in here in that capacity, Sam. Do you understand what I've said?"

Sam gulps a breath of air, opens his mouth to speak but is unable to make a sound. He instead nods helplessly.

With rapidity, Jenna leans forward to slap Sam across the cheek; not overly hard but not at all softly. "I asked you a question, Sam. And you will provide oral answers. Do not make me ask again."

The slap stinging his cheek somehow makes his vocal cords work, and he immediately says, "Yes, Jenna. I do understand."

Jenna swiftly slaps the other cheek with the same intensity. Fuck, what did I do?! "What did I tell you to call me, Sam?"

Oh, fuck. "Yes, Miss. I do understand," Sam replies while wincing, expecting yet another slap. Despite the stings, he finds her actions even more alluring, and he can no longer control the tent that has formed in his crotch. And he is so twisted inside-him, usually in the slapping position, not the receiving position; never considering the flipside, but now finding himself in it, is highly and oddly aroused.

Jenna sees her effects and smiles sinisterly. "Mmmmm, so you like being slapped, hmm, Sam? I thought you might." Jenna pauses as she sighs deeply, staring hungrily at his tented cock. "IF you do fully understand and accept these terms, then put on this collar and leash as a type of signature," she gestures to the items on her desk.

...to be continued soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenna Claims Sam Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds