• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Confused Wife Takes a Next Step

Confused Wife Takes a Next Step

After our trip to that beach and after hearing my friends tell me about their adventures, I was at wits' end to know what to do. But a lot of replies to my story helped me think about the situation.

I decided that the best course of action would be to talk with my husband. So I did. And it was a turning point in my marriage, I can tell you that. Carl was relaxing in the den when I sat across from him and said, "Can we talk?"

He looked up at me - all dressed up - and said "sure."

I asked him to remember that day on the beach and the attractive nude couple. He said the he had also been thinking about how erotic it was to think of me looking at another man who was naked - and that he was happy to see the lovely female naked, too.

Then I revealed to him that I had discussed this with some of my girlfriends, and I told him that they had done naughty things with other men. Carl was all ears and was clearly getting excited. I don't know if he was excited because he was thinking about my friends or if he was excited because he was thinking about me in some way.

Carl was practically in a lather by the time I finished telling him about my friends. He was flushed and red faced and appeared to be hyper-ventilating. His trousers were a little wet where his cock had started to leak.

Several of the replies to my first story asked me if I trimmed or shaved my pussy. I never had, but my correspondence with them made me realize that lot of ladies do shave. I didn't tell Carl, but the night before I had given myself a new "do" down there. Carl didn't know that sitting in front of him was a wife with a newly shaved pussy. I hoped that he would be excited by it.

I stood up in front of my husband and unzipped my skirt and let it fall. I took off my top, too, and I stood there in just my heels and bra and panties. If he was looking, he might have noticed that the panties fit me more snug since my pussy was bare. I'm not sure he suspected that, not yet.

"My god," he said, "I had no idea that your girlfriends were so aggressive about that sort of thing. Just goes to show how much I know about women."

"Yes, Carl, that's what I want to talk about," I told him. "Frankly, I've been thinking about all sorts of things ever since that young man let me see his dick. You saw it, too." "So I did something that is innocent enough but I hope you won't mind." "I wrote down all of this and found a naughty website to publish it." Then I reached over to the mantle and took down an envelope with my story printed inside and handed it to Carl. "Read this." "But first, take off your clothes.

Carl slipped off his pants and shirt, then dropped his drawers to show me a raging hardon that was already juicy with his own cum. He sat down and started to read. I moved to sit on the footstool in front of him, and as he read, I gengly dragged my fingernail up and own his dick. His cum flowed like a little river but without having an orgasm. I can't remember when I've seen him produce such a quantity of cum.

When he finished, and before he could talk, I said, "I put in on a website so that no one knows who I am or who you are or who my friends are." "But a bunch of readers wrote back to me." Then I told him what some of the men who wrote to me had said, and Carl just smiled as I teased his little cock. "Dear, you are the only man who can look at me like this, and that's the way it should be until or unless you want me to let another man see me like this." "That's why we needed to talk, so you'd know what I've been thinking and so you can help me."

Then I stood up right in front of him, with his eyes looking directly at my panties and said, "A couple of those men who wrote to me asked me if I trimmed my pussy. That was exciting to think about, and I decided to try something." With that, Carl stared directly at my panties, and his mouth dropped open. "Take them down, my dear," I told him.

Carl reached out, and like an excited kid in a candy store he slowly lowered my panties to see my bare pussy lips.

Finally, Carl took charge. He rose and kissed me and practically pushed me back on the sofa. I barely got my legs out of my panties before he was pushing his dick into me and fucking me like there was no tomorrow. Clearly, all of this had a big impact on him, and I was enjoying the benefits of all this, too. I'd never seen Carl like this before. He was animated and fucked me better than ever. He kept it up for a long time, then he started to ask me questions about my friends and what they had done and asked me if I wanted to do stuff like that. When I answered that I was interested, Carl seemed to get harder and more passionate.

"What do you want?" he asked me.

"Oh, I don't really know," I lied.

"You want a big cock, don't you?" Carl asked. "Wouldn't you like a man with a really big dick to fuck you?"

Well, BINGO! But I was careful. "You're my man, Carl," I told him as he continued to fuck me. "How would you feel if you saw a strange man with a huge cock asking for your permission to put it into my pussy?"

Well, that about did it. I was afraid Carl would have a heart attack. He became harder and fucked me faster and gasped and grunted before he finally could say, "I've been dreaming about that for years."

I think I'm home free.

But today I have a sore pussy, and my husband has a smile a mile wide that won't go away. And he has the hardon of a teenager that just won't go away. And he's spending all day searching the web for men with the "right qualifications."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Confused Wife Takes a Next Step

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds