• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Eye Exam

The Eye Exam

My vision was the only thing on my mind when I walked into the optometrist's office for my annual checkup. I was more than overdue for my eye exam, but what I saw as soon as I opened the office door made me take a hard second look. And it wasn't because my eyes were bad; on the contrary, my vision is near perfect. No, what caused me to stare was the woman standing against the counter.

I saw immediately that she was wearing high heels and her legs were displayed all the way up to where her short skirt ended about four inches above her knees. She had one leg cocked in a half-suggestive way as she put her weight on the counter and wrote something in a medical file. Her well-toned calves gave away her penchant for workouts. Her black skirt was covered by a white, medical smock that reached only to mid-thigh and did nothing to hide a curvaceous butt. I could not see her face, but her auburn brown hair flowed perfectly to her shoulders.

I snapped out of my momentary stupor and walked over to the counter to check in with the receptionist. I was standing right next to the woman and before I could say anything to the receptionist, I smelled her scent, a delightful perfume that somehow seemed to match her persona. She must have felt me looking at her as she stopped writing, glanced up at me, and shifted slightly away from the counter, ostensibly to make room for me. Her perfect facial features were accented by thin, dark-framed glasses that made her blue eyes gleam. Her full, red lips broke into a warm smile and she said, "Good morning!" with a voice that was sexy and soothing at the same time.

"Uh... Hi. I'm Mike and I'm here for my eye appointment," I stammered as I glanced down at her silky smooth blouse with the top two buttons undone. The sides of her medical smock were pushed to the side by her generous chest. My dirty mind engaged as I envisioned a lace, half-bra straining under its load beneath the blouse. My eyes returned to hers, but not quickly enough as her expression changed and she looked down at the receptionist, indicating that I needed to check in with her. I knew I was busted, but what can I say - I can't help it if I'm attracted to natural beauty!

I shifted my gaze and checked in with the receptionist, verifying my name, address, date of birth, and insurance coverage. She typed something on a keyboard and the printer behind her fed a sheet of paper through. She reached back for the paper, put it on the counter in front of me and handed me a pen. As she leaned forward, my eyes shifted from her face to look right down her blouse. It, too, was unbuttoned at least two buttons and was covering another large set of tits held up by a low-cut, red bra. The thought that I must be at the entrance to heaven quickly came, and then her voice snapped me back into reality.

"Please sign here, Mike," she said looking directly at me as my eyes shifted up to her face. I took the pen from her and scribbled my name on the line. "Please have a seat. Melanie will be with you shortly," she continued as she handed the paper to the woman standing next to me. Melanie took the sheet of paper from the receptionist, glanced up at me and smiled again, and continued her writing.

Awkwardly, I looked around the room for a chair and then sat down so that I was looking straight at Melanie. Her stance seemed to thrust her butt out directly at me, but I convinced myself that it was only me wishing that it was so. Still...

Presently Melanie finished writing, closed the folder, handed it to the receptionist, said something, and turned around. I didn't have to shift my gaze as I had been blatantly staring at her the entire time I was sitting. Her tits shifted as she turned causing small circles to be traced under her silk blouse. It was as if they were yelling to me "Here we are! Look at us! Aren't we something?!"

I stood up as she walked over to me, extended her right hand, and said "Hi, Mike. I'm Melanie. Come with me and we'll begin your exam." I shook her hand. It was warm with just the right amount of firmness. She stepped to one side and motioned me toward a hallway. "Right this way. Second door on the right."

I went down the hall and turned into the second open door on the right. It was a typical vision examining room. The big chair for the patient, a wheeled stool for the Dr., some big apparatus hanging down from the ceiling at the side of the big chair, and a counter filled with stuff along the wall. The window shades were drawn shut and the soft carpeting muffled any sounds. I did notice something different about this room, though. A full size, leather sofa was against the wall opposite from the exam position. I stopped in the middle of the room. Melanie closed the door firmly, reached over, and dimed the lighting.

"Please sit down, Mike," she directed. "And we'll get started with some paperwork."

I sat down in the big chair and she sat down on the stool and turned on a light above the counter. She hooked the heel of one shoe on the stool rail about a foot off the floor. This caused her skirt to slide up exposing more of her legs. Even in the dim lighting I could see her legs as they seemed to spread apart automatically. I had to force my eyes up as she began to ask questions about my vision history and general health.

My file was on the counter and as she made notes on it, she would swivel on the stool with her legs almost under the counter, then back toward me. Each time she turned, it seemed as if her skirt rode up a little higher. Finally, with all the preliminary questions asked and answered, she put her pen down and turned the stool back toward me. I could swear her skirt was halfway up her thighs. She turned off the counter lamp and suddenly the room was darkened. The only light in the room was that leaking through the closed blinds and the l-e-d on/off indicators on the instruments.

"O.K. Let's see if you can read these letters," she said as she turned on the projector to display the eye chart on the opposite wall. "Read the top line, Mike."

"O.K. F-U-C-K-M-E." I think I said what was on my mind.

"Ah... That's not all correct. Why don't you try the second line?"

"O.K., let's see. B-I-G-T-I-T-S," I said advancing my fantasy somewhat surreptitiously.

"Hmmmm... Those aren't correct either. Let's try this one," she replied as she dialed another eye chart apparently unaware of my intentional mistakes.

"Oh, that's better," I said deciding that I would follow the protocol. "L-D-R-P-C-M."

"Good," she followed, relieved that I could read the 20/50 line correctly. "Now this line," she said as she highlighted another set of letters.

"W-O-Y-F-G-K," I answered correctly.

"Excellent. That's 20/20 which is what we expected. Now I'm going to check for any abnormalities." She scooted the stool directly in front of me with my legs between her legs. "Just a little closer," she said as she reached up for the handle of an instrument that she pulled down in front of my face. She moved the stool closer and I could feel the inside of her legs contact my knees. I moved my knees apart slightly. She didn't move her legs, but continued to position the instrument. I reached my right hand up and touched her arm.

"Oh, excuse me," I said pretending it was inadvertent.

"Oh, that's O.K." she said.

She had both her hands up on either side of the instrument making adjustments. I could tell she was less than an arm's length away from me.

I reached out with both hands and placed them inside her medical smock. Before she could say anything, I promptly moved my hands up and lightly grasped each of her tits.

"Excuse me," was her response.

"Oh, that's O.K., Melanie. You're a professional. Just continue with the exam."

"Will you please remove your hands?" she asked, intending for me to take my hands off her tits.

However, I had other plans. I squeezed her tits harder.

I felt her upper body slump slightly and thought I heard a faint moan.

"Mike, please..." she began to plead.

"Melanie," I interrupted. "Continue with the exam," I replied with a firm voice as I squeezed her tits.

"I... Uh... I don't know if I can..."

"Sure you can," I encouraged her. "You were adjusting this instrument." I began to gently, but firmly, knead her tits. This time I definitely heard her moan. She squirmed slightly under my hands. I took that as a good sign.

"Go ahead. Continue the exam," I instructed. "Move closer."

"Uh..."

I felt her legs spread apart as she moved the stool closer to the big chair. My knees were now pushing against the upper part of the inside of her legs. I could almost see her legs spread wide and her skirt bunched up just above her pussy.

"Mike, I can't seem... Oh, god..."

I was pinching her nipples through her blouse and bra. With one hand I began to unbutton her blouse.

"Melanie," I reassured her. "Continue on. Tell me what you are doing."

Her blouse was undone down to the top of her skirt. I pulled her blouse out from her skirt, spread it apart outside her tits, and began to massage her tits from outside her bra.

"I'm... Uh... It's... A... I don't remem-"

"Melanie. Lean forward." I gave her no alternative.

She leaned forward. I reached behind her and popped the clasp on her bra. I moved my hands to the front under her bra and began to assault her tits.

"Oh, god," she uttered as she pushed her chest forward into my hands.

"Melanie. Move the instrument out of the way."

She moved it aside. I looked down and saw her legs were indeed spread wide and her skirt was bunched up at the top of her legs. I put the first two fingers of my left hand into her mouth and moved my right hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her panties. Her eyes were open wide and she was making moaning sounds that vibrated through my fingers. I figured it was now or never. I pushed my fingers apart and stretched her mouth open. I leaned forward until my face was almost touching hers. Her breathing was labored and hot on my face.

"Melanie. Get up and go over to the sofa."

I pulled my fingers out of her mouth, moved my hand off her pussy, and squeezed her left nipple hard. She groaned, got up, and unsteadily walked over to the sofa. Her tits were pushed out under her loosened bra and her skirt bunched up around her butt. She stopped by the sofa. Without waiting for her to question what was happening, I turned her around so she was facing the sofa and gently pushed her forward. She put her knees on the sofa cushions and rested her forearms on the back of the sofa. I flipped her smock up over her back and pushed her skirt up to her waist. I reached down, pulled her panties down and off over her high heels and pushed her knees apart.

I put two fingers into her pussy. She was sloppy wet. One might think that she hadn't had sex in her exam room before.

"Mike, I..." she started to say.

I took my fingers out of her cunt, reached around, and put them into her mouth. I put two fingers from my other hand into her cunt and started to finger fuck her mouth and her cunt at the same time.

She moved back into my hand and started groaning with each thrust.

I leaned forward and said "You're going to finish my exam when we're done here. You really like this, don't you?" I started talking nasty to her.

"Uh..."

"You probably fuck all your patients, don't you?"

"No, I..." She could hardly talk with my fingers in her mouth.

"You probably wish everyone would pinch your tits, don't you?"

"Ah..."

"You love my hand in your cunt, don't you?"

"Uh..."

"I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to take my fingers out and take my cock out and shove it into your cunt. I don't want you to move until I'm fucking you. Do you understand, Melanie?"

I took my fingers out and started to unbuckle my belt.

"Mike, you can't do this! We can't do this!" she protested weakly.

I slapped her hard on the ass.

"Owwww...!"

My pants were down and my cock was out, hard and straight. I rubbed it up and down her cunt lips. She moaned. I slammed it into her cunt.

"Ohhhhh...!"

I grabbed her hips and started to hammer her cunt. She grunted "Uhh... Uhh..." each time I fucked her full stroke. I reached around and pulled her nipple hard. I pinched it and rolled it in my fingers, all the while fucking her hard.

Her cunt was getting sloppier and every minute or so she would stiffen up, arch her back, and say "Oh, fuck!"

After about five minutes of fucking my eye doctor, I came hard dumping my load deep in her cunt. I rested a bit and pulled out. I pulled my pants up and she was still bent over the sofa.

"Melanie, get yourself presentable. For goodness sakes, put your panties on. Fix your bra. Button your blouse and pull your skirt down. Then get over here and finish my exam."

She slowly pushed up off the sofa and looked around for her panties. My cum was starting to run out of her cunt and down her legs. She reached down on the floor to get them, put her high heels through the panty legs, and pulled them up. She pushed her skirt down and made some semblance of smoothing it out. Her tits were on display and they rolled with her every movement. She put them into her bra, reached around to clasp it, and readjusted them. She buttoned her blouse and stuffed it into her skirt. While she was doing all this, she would glance over at me sitting in the big chair.

She walked over to where I was sitting.

"Well, that was interesting," she said. "I hope you don't think you can just walk in here for an exam and fuck your eye doctor."

"Why not? Are you mad? Didn't you like it?"

"It doesn't matter whether or not I liked it. It wasn't professional. I could lose my job."

"I doubt that. You're a good doctor and a great fucker. Now sit down here so I can play with your tits some more while you finish the exam."

She sat down on her stool and moved to her position in front of the big chair. I played with her tits through her blouse and bra while she finished the exam.

We walked out to the reception area and Melanie handed my file to the receptionist. "Please schedule Mike for another appointment." Then she picked up the file for the next patient and walked over to greet her. I looked down into the receptionist's blouse and made another appointment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Eye Exam

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 564 milliseconds