• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Bigger They Are Ch. 05

The Bigger They Are Ch. 05

123

The Glamazon Beth Phoenix should be fake balls deep in some diva slut's ass right now, or at least have one of her bitches eating out her pussy or ass. Maybe one dyke whore licking her pussy while another passionately tongued her ass hole while the rest of the WWE diva's roster presented their asses to The Glamazon, Beth slowly making up her mind which of her lesbian bitches she would ass fuck first. Instead she had a two sizes too small pair of jeans halfway down her tree trunk like thighs along with her underwear and she was spreading both her meaty ass cheeks as wide as possible so she could study her own ass hole in the large mirror of the hotel toilet.

Seconds ago Beth had made sure that no one would witness this indignity, kicking out every other woman so she could be alone with her shame. At least by some miracle her once widely gaping ass hole had returned to the puckered dot it should be, but that was a small consolation right now as well her back hole looked virgin to the untrained eye Beth knew her fellow tops would be able to see the tell-tale signs of stretching. It was why she could never shower in the locker rooms or even fuck her fellow divas again. At best she would have to be strategic about it, and that would only be when this infernal month was up and she was no longer bound by diva law to be the sex slave of that little pipsqueak AJ Lee.

Just the mentioning of that name by anybody, including the voice in her own head, made her ass hole quiver, Beth vividly remembering being butt fucked to countless orgasms by that little runt of a diva. The Glamazon had already suffered the indignity of an entire week's worth of non-stop butt pounding, and Beth feared if she didn't find a way to turn the tables soon she would break completely and become the submissive little bottom AJ was constantly promising she would be. The next part of that process was happening that night as Beth was promised a threesome with AJ's girlfriend Kaitlyn, and while that allegedly meant that they would be fucking Kaitlyn together because AJ wanted to keep The Glamazon's 'big sexy ass' all to herself Beth was reluctant to take any chances.

As she was sure her ass hole wasn't going to recover any further Beth pulled up her jeans and underwear and made her way to AJ's hotel room. Getting closer and closer to her destination Beth comforted herself with the knowledge that despite her size and strength Kaitlyn was one of the biggest bottoms in the secret history of the WWE divas and therefore wouldn't be able to notice that The Glamazon's butt hole wasn't virgin anymore, and AJ was the one who had taken Beth's back door cherry in the first place, so no matter what happened Beth's reputation should at least remain intact. And even if Kaitlyn discovered AJ had been using Beth's butt hole as her own personal cock depository for over a week she probably wouldn't say anything because her precious girlfriend wouldn't want her too.

Truthfully that wasn't that comforting as Beth knocked on AJ's hotel room door and the little pipsqueak replied by moaning loudly, "Ooooooohhhhhh, come in and close the door. Mmmmmmm, quickly!"

It was a risk. Anyone could have been on the other side of that door. A member of the hotel staff, a lonely WWE employee with a message or even a fan. Or worst of all a reporter. But AJ was expecting Beth, and it was very late, and she was somewhat distracted so she pretty much called out without thinking. Luckily she was rewarded for her reckless behaviour by her big bitch slipping into the room and closing and locking the door behind her before even turning her attention to what was going on in the hotel room bed.

Which of course was exactly what AJ wanted Beth to see when she first came in, namely a muscular blonde ravenously eating her pussy. Sure, this particular blonde had gorgeous dark streaks in her hair, but from the look on Beth's face the comparison work perfectly, the mighty Glamazon instantly picturing herself in between AJ's thighs and instantly jealous that it wasn't her eating that yummy treat. Which of course she would be doing soon enough, Beth quickly realising that and blushing at that thought while scolding herself for thinking such things. Which in turn made the huge grin on AJ's face grow even wider.

AJ also tightened her grip in Kaitlyn's hair, pushed the stronger girl's head downwards and cried out, "Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss, fuck me Kaitlyn! Mmmmmmmm, fuck me with your dyke tongue! Ohhhhhhhhh, that's it you blonde bitch, eat me! Eat my pussy like a good little muscular bitch like you should! Mmmmmmm, all your muscles don't mean shit, because you're my little bitch! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, you're just a big old bottom who gets off on being bossed around by a tiny little top like me, aren't you? Huh? Yeah you are, mmmmmmmm, you love being my big bitch!"

Eager as always to obey Kaitlyn slammed her tongue in and out of AJ's love hole, curling it upwards with every thrust to make sure she was hitting the brunette's G-spot. Weather it was on purpose or not her nose was also bashing AJ's clit, those things and the look on Beth's pretty face triggering a massive orgasm which almost had AJ drowning her girlfriend in her juices.

Of course Kaitlyn was very used to AJ cumming incredibly hard into her mouth, so she quickly pulled her tongue out of her girlfriend's cunt and created a tight seal around the smaller girl's pussy so she could swallow as much of the escaping girl cum as possible. Of course AJ continued to push down on Kaitlyn's head while grinding up into the face she adored so much, which meant that plenty of her cum ended up covering Kaitlyn's face, but that was ok, because AJ just licked it up after she pulled Kaitlyn up into a passionate kiss, AJ delighting in tasting herself on her lesbian lover's lips and face.

"Mmmmmm, that was great baby." AJ beamed when she broke the kiss, she then looked over Kaitlyn's shoulder and feigned surprise, "Oh, hey Beth. Didn't see you there, how are you?"

"Fine." Beth replied, doing her best to hide her annoyance.

"Well, don't just stand there. Take off your clothes." AJ grinned, delighting in bossing Beth around in front of Kaitlyn, even if it was so subtle that her girlfriend probably wouldn't notice.

Beth just stared at AJ for a few long seconds, then the Glamazon did as she was told. It would be pointless for her not too, because even if she was going to rebel Beth would totally just top AJ and Kaitlyn because there was no way a WWE diva could turn down lesbian sex. Still, it felt like AJ had won a victory, even if it was tiny. That and the fact that she was technically stripping for AJ made Beth blush, something that she could thankfully mostly hide as she first pulled her shirt over her head, and then come around to take off her pants, revealing the ass she had made AJ and Kaitlyn worship countless times. From the grin on AJ's face it only seemed to remind the tiny brunette of butt fucking the big blonde, the removal of her underwear making it even harder for Beth to hide her blushing at the end.

Then AJ gave her another order, "Mmmmmm, very nice. You're sooooooo sexy Beth, mmmmmmmm, why don't you relax on the bed so me and Kaitlyn can worship your beautiful body?"

It may have been phrased as a question but the grin on AJ's face and the twinkle in her eye made it very clear what this was, Beth having no choice but to obey. At least this was something she truly wanted, the Glamazon having no problem with first Kaitlyn and then AJ giving her a long drawnout kiss before moving her lips down to her tits. Kaitlyn got there first, moving between those two massive boobs while AJ's tongue dominated Beth in a way that couldn't even have occurred to Kaitlyn, and as much as she enjoyed dominating the other muscular blonde with her lips and tongue Beth had found she missed the way AJ took control.

So Beth definitely preferred when Kaitlyn was working her boobs and AJ was kissing her, although it couldn't compare to when AJ kissed her way down to that soft flesh, Beth moaning loudly as two of her little sluts started to please her at the same time. And that's what it felt like, Beth feeling in control of AJ for the first time in over a week as she grabbed a handful of both the other divas' heads and pressed them into her chest. That feeling of wonderful dominance and pleasure continued for a little while, then AJ slapped Beth's hand off of Kaitlyn's head, grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pushed Kaitlyn downwards.

Beth was almost 100% sure that Kaitlyn didn't notice that subtle reminder of who was really in charge, but it was humiliating for her nevertheless. Luckily she found she couldn't dwell on it, not when Kaitlyn's talented little mouth caressed her stomach before eventually settling in between her thighs, Beth's eyes going wide as she let out a loud joyful moan as Kaitlyn's tongue proved to be even better than she remembered at licking pussy.

Kaitlyn had missed licking Beth's pussy. Back when Beth and Natalya were regularly teaming together as Pinup Strong Kaitlyn and AJ had pretty much spent every night with their faces buried in the cunts of those super strong women. At least when Kelly and Eve weren't busy being their cunt lickers, and when they were Kaitlyn was always a little jealous of those lucky pussy sluts getting to tongue the twats of such dominating tops as Beth and Natalya, even though in the WWE she was never far away from a woman willing and eager to spread her legs and give Kaitlyn the privilege of eating the yummy treat she craved above anything else. Well, actually she craved being butt fucked more, but pussy was definitely her favourite form of food.

As she settled into a gently cunt lapping Kaitlyn found herself wishing once again that she could just live on a pussy only diet. She was naturally tall and wide, and she worked out religiously to keep herself in the muscular shape she had grown so fond of, so as not to waste away she needs to consume a lot more food than the average WWE diva, and as much as she was very fond of all the 'real' food she ate she would happily give it up if she could only have this, with a side of girl butt. Because Kaitlyn's second favourite thing to eat was definitely girl butt, although it didn't provide her with the yummy honey that pussy did, Kaitlyn soon wrapping her lips around Beth's pussy so at least the majority of the cream flowing out of her mistress ended up in her belly where it belonged.

For a while Kaitlyn was lost in eating Beth's pussy, then she heard the dominant blonde moan, "AJ, mmmmmm, please, ohhhhhhh, sit on my face!"

This made Kaitlyn's eyes, which had previously been closed so she could concentrate on the smell and most of all the taste of Beth's cunt, went wide as saucers. She then looked up to see AJ mounting Beth's face, The Glamazon reaching out to grab the tiny brunette's pretty little butt when she was almost at her destination and shove her down onto her tongue, which apparently immediately went to work from the sound of AJ's moans. Which was surprising as Beth rarely ate pussy, and Kaitlyn had never seen her do it in this position before as it was considered submissive.

Then again who was Kaitlyn to argue with the Alpha female of the WWE? So Beth obviously wanted a change, what was the big deal? Kaitlyn loved having girls sit on her face because then her entire world revolved around their tasty twat. Kaitlyn even did it when she was firmly in control, so she could never blame Beth for wanting it. Still, she doubted Beth would risk this if there was another top around. Well, there was AJ of course, but Beth probably thought she barely counted, even though Kaitlyn knew from experience that AJ was an awesome top, the blonde with the dark streaks smiling dreamily up at her girlfriend, or more accurately her girlfriend's cute little butt, and then went back to concentrating on licking the tasty treat in front of her.

What Kaitlyn hadn't seen, because she was fully concentrated on eating pussy, was that AJ had whispered into Beth's ear that she wanted to ride her face. That she wanted to rub her dripping wet cunt all over The Glamazon's pretty little face, and eventually squirt her girl cum all over it as a reward to Beth for being a good little rug munching dyke for her. Then she ordered Beth to tell her to sit on her face, nice and loudly so Kaitlyn would here and think it was the Alpha female's idea.

As Beth continued the steady licking she had started with AJ grinned, and thought how in a way it was the Alpha female's idea. Because sure, Beth may still officially have the title, but AJ had been pounding that big fat ass of hers with her strap-on so hard and so frequently it was surprising that The Glamazon could still keep up the charade in public. But AJ knew the truth, and no matter how much she would deny it if AJ asked Beth knew deep down that she was nothing but a powerless figurehead. For all her physical strength and all the female wrestlers she had totally dominated Beth Phoenix was nothing but a puppet with the real Alpha female pulling her strings.

Oh yes, AJ thought to herself, she was the real Alpha female now, and riding Beth's face just proved it. Because make no mistake, The Glamazon would've never allowed anyone to do this to her before. If AJ had tried when she was a pure bottom, or just starting out as a top, Beth would have probably spanked her ass bright red for even suggesting such a thing, before giving her an extra rough anal pounding just for fun. Even now the idea was somewhat appealing, but AJ was more in the mood to cum in Beth's mouth. Unfortunately she couldn't order Beth to make her cum without revealing what was really going on to Kaitlyn, provided that the hybrid diva could take a second from licking Beth's pussy to acknowledge what her girlfriend was saying. Luckily there was an alternative.

"Please Beth, please make me cum!" AJ pleaded like in the old days when she was completely submissive to Beth, "Ohhhhhhhh please make me cum. Mmmmmmm oooooooh fuck yessssssss, fuck me with your tongue. Please Beth, stick your tongue inside me and fuck me with it. Please fuck me like the lesbian slut I am AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YEEEEEESSSSSS!"

Perhaps not wanting to piss off her Dom Beth almost immediately shoved her tongue as deep as it could go into her twat, and then about a second later she began hammering it in and out of the smaller girl, meaning that very quickly AJ was throwing her head back to let out a scream as she came all over Beth's face. Marking her bitch in front of her other bitch, shortly after she had marked that bitch. Because make no mistake, there was a little of her essence left on Kaitlyn's face, and now Beth was getting more than her fair share, AJ loving the fact that she had squirted in the face of her girlfriend and then done the same to her pet in less than an hour.

To her horror Beth felt a tingle of pride at being able to make AJ cum so hard and quickly. Sure, AJ was obviously on a high from having complete control over two women who could snap her in half like a twig, one the Alpha female and the other blissfully unaware of what was really going on. Beth had experienced a version of that, of subtly topping while another woman had no clue, not only about what was really going on but what was about to happen to her, Beth often using her already conquered sluts to help her seduce new victims. Of course AJ was supposed to be a conquered slut, and here she was suffocating Beth with her delicious pussy.

Getting back to the point, while AJ was obviously excited from her power trip, and although there were many things the tiny brunette could've done with Kaitlyn before Beth even arrived, The Glamazon felt her skills as a muffin muncher was mostly the reason AJ came so hard. It was proof that all of Beth's hard work over the past few weeks to improve her pussy eating skills had paid off. Sure, it had been part of her bitch training, but Beth had begun craving AJ's sweet flavour and as a result had ended up researching the art of cunnilingus in her own time. And while that fact filled her with shame it was totally worth it to swallow as much of AJ's heavenly cum as possible.

Of course AJ was grinding down on her face so hard, and squirting so forcefully, that even the biggest pussy whore probably couldn't have swallowed it all, and Beth's inner carpet muncher was very proud of herself for immediately shoving her tongue back inside the twat of the tiny and yet dominating brunette the second AJ finished cumming, the Glamazon relentlessly tongue fucking her mistress just like before until AJ came in her mouth again.

At pretty much the same time all this was happening Kaitlyn took the risk of pushing her tongue deep inside Beth's pussy, making The Glamazon cum pretty much instantly. Beth had been known to use things like this as an excuse to punish her bitches, but Beth was certainly in no position to do so, and AJ was so preoccupied with her own pleasure right now she probably didn't even notice. Not that it really mattered, Beth was too preoccupied with giving and receiving pleasure to even think about punishing Kaitlyn, and as she felt the other blonde sucking every drop she could get out of her and then tongue fuck her to another orgasm Beth didn't think she would punish her even if she could.

Over and over again that process repeated itself, AJ cumming in Beth's face as Kaitlyn skilfully swallowed Beth's cum, until with the final cry AJ collapsed down next to her and after a few seconds of rest gave the Glamazon a quick kiss and then whispered in her ear, "Tell my girlfriend you want her to ride your face."

Beth blushed, but what could she do other than comply, "Kaitlyn, get up here and give me your cunt. I want you to ride my face like AJ just did."

Pulling away from Beth's pussy Kaitlyn just stared up at The Glamazon in disbelief for a few seconds, before quickly replying, "Yes Beth."

Trying to avoid putting her foot in her mouth and ruin the moment or Beth's amazingly good mood Kaitlyn scurried up the other blonde's body and positioned her pussy over the far more dominant woman's face. As she moved Kaitlyn wondered if this was some kind of trick, that Beth would push her off, laugh in her face and then brutally spank and butt fuck her, before or after riding HER face. Which to be fair didn't sound unappealing, Kaitlyn almost disappointed when Beth grabbed her big round ass and pulled her downwards onto her face instead of pushing her away.

Whatever momentary feeling of disappointment was quickly forgotten when Beth's unsurprisingly strong tongue started lapping away at her juice covered pussy lips, Kaitlyn letting out a long moan as her centre received some much-needed attention. Considering how horny Kaitlyn was from going down on first her beloved AJ and then The Glamazon those firm licks to her twat would have been more than enough to get her off, but a few seconds after she found herself sitting on Beth's face her own face was being grabbed by two soft and tiny hands and pulled into a passionate kiss.

Knowing full well who it was Kaitlyn smiled into the lip lock and then concentrated on kissing her girlfriend back, although as usual AJ remained in complete control throughout. That included AJ's hands having their way with Kaitlyn's body, the bigger girl grateful that her lover didn't waste time teasing her but instead went straight for her big boobs, the smaller girl caressing them roughly with practised ease. Then, after who knows how long, AJ pulled away from her lips and moved to her neck, kissing that soft flesh for a few minutes before going up to play with one of her ears, Kaitlyn crying out and nearly cumming when AJ shoved her tongue into her ear, something the hybrid diva found oddly erotic.

Before Kaitlyn had time to analyse that AJ whispered huskily in her ear, "Having fun baby?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Bigger They Are Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds