• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Silk Stockings

Silk Stockings

This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. This story reflects some of the inner machinations of a mind that refuses to rest. This story, as the website implies, includes sex of a graphic nature. How important are a lady's stockings? In this story you will find they are very important. So buckle up those garters and read on. If you do happen to enjoy it please leave a comment. If you do not enjoy this story please leave a comment and tell me why. Enjoy Getting Silk Stockings!)

*****

There was the one time I tried wearing my friend Carolyn's "fuck me pumps" on a date. I fell so badly that I ended up chipping a tooth and the guy I was allegedly on a date with pretended not to know me and left me lying there. Two busted knees and a chipped tooth was enough for me to quit pretending. Oh wait! There was the time I tried to wear a mini skirt on a date and my date took that as an invitation to put his hands up my skirt to see if I was wearing "granny panties". I wasn't wearing granny panties and he tried to put his hands elsewhere. After I pepper sprayed him, he didn't think a second date was appropriate, neither did I. It was a wonder why I even bothered with blind dates any more and the truth was if I didn't, I wouldn't get out the house ever. I ran into the strip mall store to grab a pair of stockings one day and my whole life changed.

"You should really consider buying your stockings from the store over there," the strange man in the drug store suggested, pointing in the direction of a lingerie store.

"Oh, I just need some simple stockings, nothing that fancy," I said softly before turning back to face the cashier.

"Really, no matter how simple the stocking they truly do make the woman," he said smiling, on his way out the store. The clerk and I exchanged glances as I paid for my stockings and smiled it off. I dismissed the event and went about my day as usual.

"Listen to me. He is amazingly gorgeous," she promised.

"Then why aren't you dating him," I asked nervously.

"I wish, but he is a friend of my boyfriend. Awkward!" She laughed.

"Ok I will go but if he is a crazy man I am so out and done with you." I try to sound intimidating but it doesn't work, my threat is idle.

"Trust me you will be thanking me later."

I dressed in a simple black skirt and a white button down blouse with a pair of black flats. No sense trying to recreate the tragic past with a pair of heels, it didn't work the last time. This time I went on the date as myself and I was glad I purchased those stockings the other day. Every pair I pulled out of my drawer had a run or hole in them. I inspected myself in the bathroom mirror before going out and as hard as I wanted to be excited, I just couldn't muster the energy. I figured at the very least I would get a free meal and a chance to get out of the house. I grabbed my keys and headed to the designated restaurant to meet my date. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized my date was sitting at the bar sipping a scotch neat, of course. I introduced myself and was surprised when he replied,

"Did you take my suggestion and get the stockings from the other store?" I hadn't even recognized him as the man in the store a few days ago that suggested I get my stockings from the sexy lingerie store in the strip mall.

"Oh no sorry! I would be lost in a place like that. I like to keep it simple," I said immediately regretting my words. I couldn't believe the odds of being set up on a date with the man who suggested I buy my stockings from a store that also sold whips. Oh no!

I had to admit that upon closer inspection he was very handsome. His five o'clock shadow was not offensive against his tanned skin. I thought it gave him a rough but sexy look. He shifted on his stool as I continued my visual investigation of him. I didn't mean to be so obvious but I couldn't help taking him all in. His arms were muscular underneath the light t-shirt and the jeans were fitting him adequately. He offered to get me a drink while we waited for our table. I tried to think of a cool drink to order perhaps a Cosmo or a Martini but those seemed so cliché. I opted for a vodka tonic since I thought that sounded pretty cool. I didn't realize the drink itself tasted like death on the rocks. I took the lemon and twisted it over the drink and that made it only slightly tolerable.

We chatted casually and I found him easy to talk to. It wasn't until we were seated at our table that the effects of the vodka tonic began to kick in. I felt a bit lightheaded and my mouth was not working in cahoots with my brain. I was saying and admitting things to my date without fear of reprisal or judgment. He seemed to appreciate my honesty and I couldn't believe my candor. It was refreshing to speak without carefully choosing my words. He was very honest as well but it seemed in his nature to be very honest with or without a drink. I clearly needed a drink to relax and speak my mind. He ordered me another vodka tonic with extra lemons as we finished our dinner. Part of me wanted to object but the honest part of me accepted the drink with joy. After the dinner and drinks were finished he walked me to my car. I was feeling a bit unsteady even though I was wearing my trusty flats.

"Perhaps I should drive you home," he said nervously as he held onto my arm.

"I am fine just a little bubbly from the drinks," I replied trying to steady my spinning world.

I leaned against my car in the parking lot. I looked through my purse for my keys. He took the purse from my hands finding the keys much faster than me. The door locks popped open and I thanked him for his assistance. I also thanked him for a great date. He opened the door and tossed my purse inside shutting the door quickly. I was confused and wondered why he didn't let me get into my car. I didn't have to wonder for long he was up against me and I could feel his breath on my neck. I tried to lightly push him away but my efforts were futile and less we realize pointless. I hadn't had actual sex in almost two years so this pants rubbing was going to be a treat. I let him kiss me on the neck and I tried not to seem so eager about it.

"I told you that stockings make the woman," he whispered softly into my ear. I felt his hands underneath my skirt and became afraid but strangely turned on. He pulled my four-dollar pantyhose to the ground slipping off my flats and tossing the stockings to the side. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a sheer black thigh high stocking. He took his time placing the stocking on my foot gently pulling it up my leg before stopping at my thigh. He repeated the process on my other foot before walking off to a Jeep. When he returned he slipped a black high-heeled shoe onto each foot. I tried to protest that I could not balance in the flats let alone in the heels. How did he know what size shoe I wore? His hand trailed the length of the stockings pushing my skirt up to my panty line. I felt his hand graze the lining of my panties and I bit my lip to stifle a moan.

My knees wobbled a little in the shoes as he continued to run his hands over the crotch of my cotton panties. I felt his warm mouth kissing my thighs and a small scream escaped my lips. I hoped I didn't alarm anyone. I was in no trouble nor did I need any rescuing at this particular moment. He stopped his lovely work on my thighs long enough to retrieve my purse and keys from my car. He activated the lock on my car as he took my hand leading me to his Jeep. He helped me to climb into the Jeep before taking his place behind the steering wheel. I had no clue where he was taking me and honestly I did not care one bit. I wasn't that scared anymore and I wasn't nervous as I thought I should have been. We didn't speak during the drive but the tension inside the Jeep was thick and heavy. My cotton panties were slowly turning to silk the longer they hugged against me. I kept reliving his touch in my mind and it forced any notion of fear from my head. I wanted to be wherever he was taking me. I slipped the hairpins holding my bun together out of my hair. The soft red hair fell to my shoulders as I eased the first three buttons of my blouse open. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he drove. I ran my fingers through my hair careful to do it as seductively as possible. His hand not on the steering wheel dropped to his pants as he shifted uncomfortably again. I let my fingers slip inside my blouse carefully outlining the lace on my bra. He hurriedly pulled into a driveway putting the Jeep in park before pulling me to his side of the vehicle. I tried to brace myself as his tongue invaded my mouth and his hands went straight for my blouse.

He anxiously unbuttoned the remaining buttons grabbing at my breasts. I cried out as his hands snaked underneath my underwire bra. His touch was so soft and gentle that I felt my legs begin to shake with the beginnings of an orgasm I had not reached by myself. Sensing this, one hand slid underneath my skirt pressing hard against that favorite spot. My eyes rolled back into my head as he gently kneaded the area. I could feel what was happening becoming lightheaded I grabbed at the steering wheel. The explosion was so great I almost ripped the steering wheel from the column. I was pretty sure his neighbors or other humans in the area could hear my cries of pleasure from the Jeep. When he opened the door to the Jeep my legs were shaking with aftershocks of a wonderful orgasm. I could walk in the heels! Yes! My confidence was through the roof especially when I noticed how hard he was in his jeans.

The fabric strained against him and as soon as we entered the house I turned to him. I reached for the button slipping it back threw the loop and slowly slid his zipper down. This gave him some breathing room down below but his breathing up top became erratic. I kept my eyes on him as I slipped my hand inside the jeans. He did his best to meet my eyes but the more I stroked the more he lost the staring competition. There was no kissing for now just this intense super close display of foreplay at its finest. He pulled my hand from his jeans leading me to a bedroom. I pushed him down on the bed standing before him. I let the white shirt fall to the floor as he watched my every move intently. I unzipped the skirt from the back letting it hit the floor before kicking it away from me. I unclasped my bra carefully covering my breasts as I did. He removed his jeans much to my delight. I let my hand slip inside my dampened panties.

"This is how I usually do it alone," I murmured. He watched as I teased myself with one hand and continued cupping my breasts with my other arm. When he could stand it no longer he pulled me down on the bed quickly slipping the dampened panties off me.

"Let me do this," he whispered softly replacing my hand with his. I took my now idle hand and placed it on him stroking him lightly. My mind was an empty field. There were no worries, no concerns just pleasure and lots of it. I wasn't sure when it happened but he was completely naked as was I save for the stockings. He presided over my body as both judge and jury. I felt his balmy breath on my legs against the stockings and it drove me insane. I wanted to feel him inside me and I couldn't wait. He took his time slipping the stocking off one leg at a time with his mouth. He ran the nylon between my legs and I cried out. He repeated this move with the other stocking and my body began to vibrate literally. His entry was slow at first but that was short-lived as he thrust with enough vigor to physically move us both up the bed. I shrieked loudly as he thrust over and over. His voice was harsh and rough as he plowed into me.

"Fuck me back," he growled. My body instinctively obeyed his command and began thrashing against him. As I counter-fucked him it drove him crazier. He kept growling for me to "fuck him harder" I obliged morphing into this sex goddess. I flipped him over riding him better than the Lone Ranger ever could have rode Silver.

"Fuck me harder," he screamed. I reached for the stocking soaked in my juices and stuffed it in his mouth. He was in pure ecstasy as I rode him moving at the speed of light. His muffled screams served as my fuel to move faster and fuck harder. When we climaxed in unison I removed the stocking to hear his screams mix with my own. We collapse into a ball of sweat and fast beating hearts. There are no words for this moment only sleep and we both succumbed to its wishes.

Someone touching me startles me awake. I don't remember where I am or who is with me. My memories are from the day before and nothing after that. I try to focus my eyes in the darkened room where I am laying naked on a bed with someone breathing next to me. I move slightly to determine how much space I really have around me. I can't see a thing and it adds to my fear. A hand is on me and I jump when it moves down the length of my hips. I feel hot breath on the back of my neck and goose bumps raise on my flesh. Like thunder and lightening I feel it before I see it and he is inside me moving fast and quick, my body tenses. My memory reboots itself and it all comes flooding back. I tell myself it is okay to enjoy this and I do. He forces me to my stomach and fucks me until there are no words; there are no sounds, only soft tears of absolute delight. The convulsions I appear to be having are contagious as his body shakes violently on top of me. I realize he is having a massive orgasm and he can't find words either just a collection of syllables. I am wrapped up in his arms we are still shaking in silent agreement to the power of our sex. I don't know what to say or what to do, holding him seems to be the answer for now.

"Can I help you Miss?" The clerk asked. I am standing amongst a plethora of stockings in that store. You know the one with the whips. I am not sure how long I have been standing here surrounded by the large variety of gartered stockings. My mind instinctively retreated to that very moment when I became a very loyal customer to this place. I hand her my selections and walk with her to the register.

"That is a beautiful ring," she says as she accepts my credit card. I follow her eyes to my left hand's ring finger. The jewel seems to know it's being discussed and twinkles in response to the lavish attention.

"Thanks! My husband has great tastes," I said smiling deviously.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Silk Stockings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds