• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bareback In My Mom Ch. 04

Bareback In My Mom Ch. 04

12

Gary is at his computer. Jane come in and kisses him. She sits on his lap.

"Hi Daddy, doing computer stuff again?"

"Yep. Gotta pay the bills. You know how that goes."

"I love you, Daddy. You're so sweet."

"I love you too, baby."

"Daddy, I'm not a baby anymore. You made me a woman."

"I know. You're my woman, but you'll always be my baby too."

"I like being your woman and your baby."

"I feel your big cock on my ass. It's getting hard."

"You make it hard. Your beautiful body really turns me on. Sometimes I get hard just thinking about you."

"Your hard cock is making me horny for you."

"Are you getting wet for me. Show me your wet pussy."

She gets up and sits on his desk. She opens her legs for him. He sees a little moisture on her pussy lips.

"You are a little wet. Let me fix that. I want you really wet."

He leans forward and kisser her pussy. She gasps and holds his head.

"More, Daddy. Your mouth feels good on my pussy."

He licks up and down her lips. Her juice starts to flow. He licks it up as fast as he can.

"That's better. Your pussy juice is coming out now."

He lifts her off the desk and sits her on his lap. Her back is against his chest.

"Open wide for me so I can play with your pussy."

She opens wide for him as he sticks two fingers in her. She moans for him. He strokes in and out. He plays with her nipples with his other hand. Her nipples get hard from him pinching them.

"Daddy. Your hands feel so good. Please don't stop."

"Do you want to cum for me. I can make you cum with my hand if you want."

"Yes, Daddy. I always want to cum for you. He curls his fingers and finds her G spot. She moans and thrusts up to him. His palm is over her clit. He waits a little, then rubs his palm on her. She cries out and cums.

"Good girl. Cum hard for me. Show me how much you like it."

"Yes, Daddy. Cumming on your hand. Yes. Yes."

He makes her cum two more times. She stands up and turns around. He picks her up and holds her so her pussy is touching his cock.

"You're all wet for me and my cock is all hard for you. Tell me you want it."

"Yes, Daddy. Let me down on your big hard cock. Make it go in my pussy."

"When was your last period, baby. Are you fertile for me."

"I think so, Daddy. It was two weeks ago."

"Let's put some hot cum in there. I want to squirt it right in you cervix. It should be open for me."

"I hope so, Daddy. I want you to put a baby in there."

He lets her slowly drop on his cock. Her hot little pussy stretches out for him. He lets her down till it touches her cervix.

"Oh yes. Daddy. Your big cock feels so good in me."

"Stroke and squeeze it hard, baby. Make my cum squirt in you. Make it go right in your cervix."

She slowly increases speed, stroking up and down on him. He pussy muscles work on his cock. She pushes down and it hits her cervix. She screams echo through the house as she cums on him.

Sarah hears her and smiles. Daddy is breeding his little girl."

'Go, baby. Ride me hard. Fuck Daddy. Go. Go."

"Cum in me, Daddy. Shoot it in me. I'm ready for it."

"Squeeze it hard. I'm almost there."

He thrusts up in her and hits her cervix again. She screams and cums for him. He feels the tingle of his orgasm starting.

"OK, baby. I'm ready to cum. Take my cum. Hold my cock in your cervix. Take my cum in it."

She drops on it and squeezes it. She holds it in her cervix. She feels it swell and his hot cum explodes in her. She screams again and cums with him.

"Yes, Daddy. Cum in me. Shoot your hot cum in me. Yes. Yes."

He empties his balls in her. He imagines his sperm swimming to her egg.

"Oh, Daddy. That is so good. I love feeling your hot cum in me. I hope it finds my egg. I want a baby for you so bad."

"I want a baby in you too. I want one in your sister too."

"I know, she told me she wants one too. We want to make lots of babies for you." I want to try a lot. I want you cumming in me every day."

She lifts off his cock and gets on her knees. She grabs his wet cock and starts licking it. She cleans it all up, kisses him and leaves.

Gary walks into the kitchen. Sarah turns and looks at him.

"Having trouble keeping them fucked. They are after you all the time."

"They are horny little cuties. I'll be glad when the boys get home. They can help me with it."

"I'm sure they will. Their sisters will be after them all the time too. I may have to make an appointment to get some till then. You're pretty busy."

"I'll always have time for you, baby. Always."

"I know. I'm just making a joke. I am anxious to see the boys too. I think they will be after me too, Seeing me naked and all."

"That's going to be a shock for them. Coming home and seeing their Mom running around bare ass naked."

"I have it all planned out. I'll be here in the kitchen. They will walk in and their mouths will fall open. It should be a sight."

"I think I'll go find Jean. She needs some cum in her."

"Yeah. Go breed her too. She really wants your baby."

He smiles and walks out.

He walks in Jean's bedroom. She is laying on her bed with her ear buds in. Her laptop is open. She pulls her ear buds out.

"Hi Daddy. What's up?"

"Not much. I just came in to see what you're up to."

"I'm chatting with my friend Emily. She is having boyfriend problems. He want to have sex and she doesn't."

"That can be a problem for her, having a horny boy after her."

"I told her to wait for someone special. She thinks that's a good idea too. She's afraid he will tell everyone."

"Some people can be really mean. She should wait like you said. It doesn't sound like she thinks he is special."

He looks at her beautiful ass. He reaches over and runs his hands over it. She pushes up against his hand a little.

"My beautiful baby with a hot ass. Open you legs a little. I want to pet your pussy."

She smiles at him and spreads her legs. She knows what he is going to do.

When did you have your last period, baby?

"It was the same time as Jane's. For some reason we have it at the same time."

"You must be fertile now. It's been two weeks."

"I think so, Daddy. My cervix is open now. It's ready for some cum."

"I have some for you. Did you hear Jane take some."

"I did. She is really loud when she cums. I'm surprised the neighbors don't hear her."

"Yeah, but you're loud too. You really cum hard for me."

"I can't help it, Daddy. You make me feel so good."

He moves his finger up and down her pussy lips. He feels her getting moist.

"Are you getting wet for me? I think I feel a little there."

"I am, Daddy. Your hand feels good.

She sits up and hugs him. She kisses him and gives him her tongue. She really likes kissing her Daddy. He sucks on her tongue and plays with her nipples. She moans and kisses him harder.

"You're really a good kisser, Daddy. You make my pussy get wet."

"Show me, baby. Show me your wet pussy."

She lays back and spreads her legs.

"Your pussy is so beautiful, baby. I really like looking at it."

"You like cumming in it too."

He lays between her legs and licks her. She gasps and opens wider for him.

"That feels so good, Daddy. You have a nice tongue."

He pulls her clit hood up and quickly sucks her clit up. She screams and cums.

"Wow. You surprised me. I really came quick for you."

He licks her more and her pussy juice is running down her ass crack. He rolls over and pulls her on him.

"Take it baby. Shove it up in your hot little pussy. Squeeze it and make me cum in you."

She rubs his head on her lips and slowly takes it in. She moans as his cock fills her. She drops on the last inch and cums hard for him.

"Yes, Daddy. Your hard cock is all the way in me. So good. Yes. Yes."

"Squeeze it hard, baby. Make it squirt in you. Hold it in your cervix. Put my cum in there for your egg."

She starts working on his cock. Her muscles are strong and his cock throbs in her. She strokes and squeezes him. He feels his orgasm starting and pushes hard into her.

"I'm almost ready, baby. Get ready for my cum. Hold my cock on your cervix. It's open and ready for me."

"Cum in me, Daddy. Shoot me full of your hot cum. Make a baby in me. I want one so bad."

His cock flares and his cum goes straight in her. She milks it all in her sweet spot.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming for my Daddy. Fill me, Daddy. Fill me."

She drains his balls. His cum fills her cervix. His seed is on it's way to her egg."

"My sweet baby. Takes my hot cum. Such a sweetheart. I love when you take his hot seed in you."

"I love you, Daddy. You make me feel so good. I love being your woman."

"I love you too, baby."

"I need a shower. Would you like to take one with me. We can wash each other."

"Showers are fun with you, Daddy. I like the way you wash me."

The get in the shower and lather each other up. He bends her over and slowly shoves is cock in her. He strokes in her. He reaches around and fingers her clit. She cries out and cums for him. He strokes in and out quickly. She squeezes him hard and his orgasm starts. He holds her hard against him and his cock finds her cervix. She clamps her pussy down on his cock and he fires his cum in her. She takes it in her cervix and cums with him. He grabs the shower head to keep from falling. She stands up, turns and hugs him.

"I love you, Daddy. You are the best shower buddy in the world."

The get out and dry off. She goes back in her room and he goes into his office. He sits and thinks about his sweet daughters. He feels like the luckiest guy in the world.

That night, Gary and Sarah are lying in bed watching TV. Her head is laying on his shoulder and she is stoking his cock. Both girls walk in and sit on the foot of the bed.

"Look, Jean. Mom is playing with Daddy's cock."

"It looks all big and hard for her."

"Mon, can we watch you and Daddy. I think it would be fun. I want to see Daddy's big cock in you."

Sarah looks at Gary. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure, you can watch if you want."

"Oh good. It's gonna be so hot watching you take Daddy's cum."

Sarah smiles at her daughters and takes Gary's cock in her mouth. She sucks half of it down her throat. He grabs her legs and pulls her around on his chest. She pulls her knees up and gives him full access to her pussy and ass. He sticks is tongue against her asshole and wiggles it. He cry of pleasure is muffled by his cock. He licks her from her clit to her asshole. She gives out another muffled cry. He touches her asshole with his finger and sucks up her clit. Her scream is muffled by his cock. She refuses to take his cock out of her mouth. He makes her cum three more times and rolls her off him. He rolls her on her stomach and lifts her hips. She pulls her knees up and opens wide for him. She reaches back and guides his cock into her pussy. He holds her hips and slides his cock in her. She howls and cums as he hits bottom. He strokes into her a few times and grabs her hair. She groans as he pulls back. Her ass comes up and her slams hard into her. She screams and cums.

Jane says. "Fuck her, Daddy. Shoot your cum in her. Fuck her hard."

"Jean tells her mother. "Take his cum, Mom. Make him squirt in you."

Gary hits her cervix a few time and his cum rises. He holds her on his cock. Sarah squeezes him hard and his cock unloads his cum in her. They both cry out and cum together.

"Wow. You two are so hot. I want to watch again. That was amazing."

Jean moves over her Daddy and starts licking his cock.

"mmmm. You guys taste good. Taste their cum juice, Jane. It's really good."

Sarah asks. "Did you two enjoy watching me take your Daddy's cum?"

"Wow. It was so hot. He really made you scream."

"Oh yeah. He really makes you two scream too. I hear it all over the house."

They kiss Gary and Sarah good night and go their rooms."

Over the next two weeks, Gary fucks his daughters at every opportunity. He wants them bred. Sarah buys two pregnancy test kits. They test and both show a positive.

"Daddy, Daddy. Jean and I are preggo. We got your baby growing in us."

"Awww. That makes me so happy. My babies are going to be mommies. What a great day."

"You mean your women are going to me mommies. We are really women now. Thank you, Daddy. We are so proud to carry your babies. Now we can do it just for fun."

"Yes we can. Do you think you will fuck your brothers when they get home."

"We talked about it. We really want to. We want to be their women too."

"Good girls. I'll bet they keep you really busy. Young guys like them can do it a lot."

"I hope so. It will be getting warm soon and we can swim naked with them. That should be really fun."

"Are you going to be naked for them when they come home. Mom said she is. I can't wait to see the look on their face when they see everyone naked."

"They will probably get hard right away. We can give them a really hot welcome."

It's the end of the school year for the boys. They have finished their exams, said good bye to all their friends and are on their way home. Everyone is excited about it. When they are about fifteen minutes away they call Sarah.

"Hi Mom. We will be there in about fifteen minutes."

"We are excited too. It's been a long time."

"OK. See you in a few."

"Bye."

Sarah calls Gary. She has sent him out with a shopping list of last minutes things she needs.

"Hi, baby. The boys called. They'll be here in about fifteen minutes."

"That's OK. You can say hi when you get here."

"Love you. Bye."

Sarah is waiting in the kitchen naked. Considering she is in her middle 50's she still has it. Her breasts have a little sag, but are still full enough to look hot. She could easily pass for someone in their late 30's.

She is fussing around getting snacks ready for them. She suspects they will be hungry. Boys that age are always hungry.

She hears a car in the driveway. She looks out the window and sees them getting out of the car. She can't help but notice how handsome they are.

"Hi Mom. We're home. Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen. Come in and give me a hug. I've missed you so much."

They walk in and come to a dead stop. Their mouth fall open. Their eyes take in their naked mother. She lets them look for a few seconds and rushes them.

"My babies. Give your Mom a hug. It's so good to see you."

She hugs both of them at the same time. One naked breast against each one.

"Umm ahh Nice to see you too, Mom. This is a nice surprise."

"Sit down. I've got some snacks for you. After the long drive I thought you would be hungry."

The sit and she sets some snacks out for them.

Jacob asks. "OK, Mom. What's going on. You're naked."

"Well, there have been some changes since you were gone. Your Father wants me to run around naked for him and I got to like it. You'll get used to it. I suspected you would be shocked at first. Just relax and don't worry."

They look at each other. Sarah turns her back and they give each other a high five. She turns back to them. They try to maintain eye contact with her but give up and look away. She sees them looking at her and her pussy twitches. She can tell they like what they see.

"Your sisters are in Jane's room. Go say hi to them. They're all excited that you're coming home."

As they walk through the living room, Jacob looks at Daniel.

"Mom sure looks hot. It's going to be nice seeing her naked all the time."

"She sure is. We have one hot MILF."

They walk up to Jane's room. The door is open and they see two naked sisters laying on the bed. They both have ear buds in and don't hear them. They look at each other and exchange a high five. Daniel walks over and smacks Jane on her butt. She squeals and looks around. Both girls look and jump up. The rush the boys and hug them. They kiss them all over their faces and dance around them. The boys don't miss seeing their bouncing breasts.

"You're home. Oh god, you're home. We really missed you."

Daniel says. "Let me guess. Dad wants you to run around naked all the time too, right?"

"Yep. He asked us and we want to make him happy so we do it. He really likes looking at us."

"I can understand. You two are really hot looking."

"Thanks. We think you're hot too."

Gary comes home. He walks in the kitchen and sets all the bags down.

"I see the boys are home. How did it go?"

"Just as I expected. The mouths fell open and they just looked. I think they're over the shock now. They're in the girls room."

"I guess it's explanation time. I'll go talk to them. I'll tell them later about us. I don't want to overload them up front."

"Yeah. Let's wait on that. We can tell them all at the same time."

He goes and greets the boys. Hugs all around and the takes them in his office. He closes the door and turns around.

"I guess it's time to bring you up to date. Sit down and fasten you seat belts.

"Jacob looks at Daniel. "This should be good."

"Just after your sisters turned eighteen, they decided it was time for them to have sex. Their Mom told them a long time ago to save their virginity for someone special. The decided I was special. They asked me to take their cherries.

Daniel say. "Holy shit, Dad. You did it?"

'Yes. They were so beautiful and eager I couldn't say no. I've been fucking them ever since. They can't keep their hands off me."

"Jeez, Dad. I never would have thought that would happen."

"It surprised me too. Now, there is more."

"They're both pregnant. They're carrying my babies."

"Oh my god, Dad. You knocked them up?"

"They wanted me to do it. They wanted to give me a baby. I don't know how you feel about incest, but we're into it big time. I want you to swear that no one will ever know about it. It would destroy everyone.

"Don't worry. We won't say a word."

"You're all adults now so I won't tell you what to do. I'm sure they will want sex with you. They said the wanted to."

The look at each other and smile.

"I'll give you some advice. Let them make the call on it. It you play it that way you will get all the pussy you can handle. So, what do you think about all this?"

Jacob say. "I think this is going to be the best summer ever."

The all laugh.

Daniel asks. "What about Mom? She is looking really hot."

"Well, you need to take that up with her. I think you will be pleasantly surprised."

"Any questions?"

"Not right now. I'm sure there will be some later."

"Do you need any help bringing in all your stuff. I can give you a hand."

"No problem, Dad. We got it."

The go out to their car and start unloading.

"Mom. We have a few dirty clothes to wash."

She looks at the two black trash bags.

"A few. It looks more like everything you have is dirty. You just as well give what you're wearing too."

They both smile and takes off their clothes. Sarah stops and looks at them.

"Oh my. It looks like my babies grew up."

"We're not babies now, Mom."

The stand before her sporting nice soft seven inch cocks. He pussy twitches thinking of them sliding in her.

'My babies grew up. I suspect those will be ten inches hard.'

"Is it OK if we rearrange our rooms. We can share a bedroom and use the other for our computers."

"Sure. Fix it however you want. You can do all the heavy lifting. There's a table in the garage for your computers. It should be big enough for both. You need to ask your Dad for the WiFi password."

Daniel and Jacob are busy getting hooked up to the WiFi and installing their Dad's virus protection. The girls are in Jean's room.

"Let's go give them a welcome blow job. I want to swallow their cum."

"OK. You blow Jacob in there and I'll bring Daniel in here."

They giggle and go in the computer room. They jump in the boy's lap."

"Hey, guys. What ya doing?"

"Just getting everything set up here. What are you two up to?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bareback In My Mom Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds