• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Wife's Picnic Table Surprise

Wife's Picnic Table Surprise

My mate Jimmy's mad about my Wife's ass, won't shut up about her 'cute little bubble bottom' and begs me to give him a peek at her candy sweet cheeks but there's no way I'm showing off my Wife's bare arse to that dirty leering leech...

I don't mind admitting, I like a bit of bottom too and my Wife's juicy peach, is a bottom connoisseur's wet dream but I'll tell you something that might surprise you, Jimmy is a handsome man and his lovely Wife Susan is a real stunner, absolutely gorgeous, a glamorous piece of high class totty, voluptuous too but her cute little bottom isn't as round and curvy and as splendidly shapely as my lovely Wife Emily's dick hardening peach...

Bum mad Jimmy's really just my fishing buddy, he doesn't drink so we rarely go anywhere else, I don't think our Wives had even met before now and although he's a torture about wanting to see my Wife's bare arse, he's a good laugh and I love going fishing with him. He's totally open and forth coming about lusting after my Wife Emily and his comments and entreaties about her 'sizzling hot bot' can be a bit crude, 'I'd love to rub my big fat dick all over your Wife's beautiful bouncy bare bubble bottom', or 'I bet your Wife's arse would love a good long hard cock slapping', mostly it's quite tame and rather complimentary, 'you're so lucky John going home and giving your Wife's juicy peach a good squeeze', or 'I wish I was you getting a slap 'n' tickle of Emily's firm quivering jelly bottom every night'...

He takes every opportunity to ogle my sweet Wife too, when he's driving, he'll readily accept Emily's offer of a full hearty breakfast, he'll sit at my kitchen table feasting his eyes on Emily as she makes us eggs, bacon and sausages, with his eyes on stalks every time she bends over in her sexy pyjamas or if it's later on, in her leggings or tight jeans or if she's going horse riding, Jimmy's 'favourite', her lovely flesh coloured, arse hugging, shapely bottom defining jodhpurs. If I'm driving and his Wife Susan offers her 'handsome fishermen' a nice breakfast, Jimmy will quickly proclaim that 'real fishermen don't have time for breakfast, it's the early fish that catches the worm' and we're off...

'I'll let you see my Wife's lovely bare arse John, you can get a good look at her cute little chocolate starfish and her juicy pussy too, I know you like her, everyone does, go on, it'll be fun, you get a good eyeful of my Wife and I'll see yours'. He's relentless and I have to admit, the thought of seeing sexy Suzy's bare bottom and sweet little juicy bits makes my todger tingle but my Wife's lovely bare arse is for my eyes only...

My turn to drive and for once Jimmy wasn't at the door with his fishing tackle waiting for me, 'sorry John, running late, won't be long' and as I waited for him in the kitchen there was no sign of the lovely Susan either but I could hear the shower running so they must both be running late this morning...

Susan sailed into the kitchen, as only a ridiculously sexy and heart throbbingly attractive woman can and with that cute hair wrapped in a towel thing going on, my Wife does that too and she looks candy sweet as well, the rest of Susan wrapped in a white fluffy bath towel, with lots of nice soft creamy bare legs on show...'Oh John, I forgot you and Jimmy were off fishing today, fancy a nice breakfast', 'love one' I said with genuine relish, 'I'll get a good leer at your Wife for a change Jimmy' I thought...

I have to confess my todger squirmed every time sexy Suzy bent over and her towel rode up revealing her bare creamy thighs, still delightfully mottled pink, fresh from her shower, she is just so cute 'n' sexy I thought, until it struck me that she'd just had a shower and wasn't expecting me, I bet she's got nothing on under her towel. For that delicious naughty thought I was rewarded with a nice big fat stiffie and as it swelled and squirmed with arousal, with me thinking why is everything in this kitchen on the bottom shelf. Then as if reading my mind, Suzy reached up to a top shelf, arm fully outstretched, right up on her cute little tippy toes and her towel rode up seductively, as if in slow motion, over her bare ass and my cock throbbed as her sweet little round curvy bare bottom cheeks peeked into view with those lovely cute little bum creases like a big sexy smile for me. Then she bent straight down again, at the waist so her bare cheeks remained on show and her cute little chocolate starfish emerged into view with her hot little pussy lips all bare and juicy and glistening and on display for my viewing pleasure...

Wow what a tasty eyeful, a real scrumptious feast of eye popping eye candy, one of those wonderful moments you know you'll take to the grave with you and you'll love that warm glowing feeling you'll get every time you remember the magnificence of that special moment. 'OK John let's hit the road' Jimmy called out and we were off...

I wouldn't have put Jimmy down as a cool one but he was playing it cool hand Luke today, we drove for almost an hour and it wasn't until we'd cast our lines into a nice deep pool before he said, 'so, what did you think', I genuinely innocently asked 'think of what', 'my Wife's bare arse'...

Oh God he knows, I thought I'd gotten away with it and now I just feel so guilty but Jimmy seemed delighted by the whole affair, 'I told you sexy Suzy had a nice bottom and I bet your cock was rock hard when you saw her bare hole and juicy pussy...I'm going to love getting a good look at your Wife's bare arse John' and there it was, now I owed him...

I always honour my debts and I can't stand it when someone doesn't play fair and Jimmy knew it, 'I know you always pay your dues John and you owe me a good eyeful of Emily's bare ass'...but there's no way I'm showing my Wife off to Jimmy, she's my Wife, I don't want his greedy little eyes devouring her most secret, intimate, juicy and succulent parts...

But he kept this up all day with his tactics ranging from, 'It'll be great when I see that lovely bare ass' as though I'd somehow agreed to it, to 'come on John, it's only fair, you saw mine, now show me yours' he was relentless, playing on my sense of fair play, grinding me down and eating away at my resolve...

He must have sensed my weakness and moved in for the kill, he threw me a curveball and I'm ashamed to say I jumped on it like a drowning man grabbing at a life belt, 'Oh go on then John, just a peek of her bottom with a pair of panties on, it'll be just like seeing her on the beach in a bikini'...'oh all right' I snapped and there it was, I'd just agreed to show my lovely, sexy, best ever Wifey's beautiful round curvy magnificent pantied bottom to the president of leering leech city...

Wife's picnic table surprise...Part II

I instantly regretted it, what have I done, I thought miserably, imagine agreeing to show off my Wife's bottom in just a pair of panties so my mate can get a good stroke at his cock whenever he thinks about the time he feasted his eyes on her beautiful bouncy bubble bottom. I quickly laid out some ground rules, 'Just a quick peek and Emily must never, ever know', 'agreed' said Jimmy with obvious delight and relish.

By the way I had absolutely no clue how I was going to fulfil this pact with the devil, Jimmy's birdbrain idea of peeking through our bedroom curtains as I arranged for Emily to be there with her knickers on show, unknowingly, was a non starter, our bedroom was over looked by the neighbours and even though technically it would be true, I didn't want Jimmy arrested as a peeping Tom, even if he really did deserve to be...

Our next fishing trip gave me the solution, you had to walk through a wood to get to the river and there was a path off from there that was a dead end, there was a picnic table at the end and a small wooden shelter for hikers. We'd fished there a few times and hadn't seen another soul all day and if you were at the picnic table you could see for a good long way up the path if anyone was coming...

So with location sorted and my birthday coming up, I thought I might just be able to pull this off and told Jimmy the plan. He'd hide in the shelter, I'd take Emily for a walk in the woods for my birthday, she'd know what that meant, my lovely Wife was very accommodating and a big believer in birthday treats for her 'handsome birthday boy Hubby', as soon as I'd lifted Emily's skirt, or peeled her trousers down to reveal her panty clad bottom, Jimmy agreed, deal completed, he'd tip toe off and leave me to enjoy my birthday treat in peace and seclusion...

Boy was Jimmy excited by the prospects and I have to confess, I was too, I thought I'd be dreading this but whether it was the idea of my lovely Wife's juicy bits on display outdoors or the thought that a stranger was going to see her on show, albeit briefly and strictly limited in scope, had my todger tingling with excitement...

As Emily and I walked down to the secluded picnic table, I made a big show of checking the shelter was empty and with a hissed 'no funny business' to the lurking unseen Jimmy, it was time to repay my debt in full...

'I have two surprises for you Emily', I said, she giggled delightfully when I produced from my pockets, first a blindfold, then a pair of fur lined hand cuffs. With the blindfold secured, I bent Emily over the picnic table, so her bum was facing the leering leech and no doubt rock hard Jimmy, then cuffed her left hand, passed the manacles through the central plank of the table then secured her other hand, 'Oh Hubby what have you got in mind for your innocent little Wife, you naughty birthday boy' Emily said rather seductively and I felt my cock rise...

I was about to lift Emily's long summer dress up for Jimmy's greedy little eyes when he appeared beside me, I gave the universal mime for 'what the beep are you doing' but with a big dopey grin, Jimmy countered with the universal mime for 'let me lift her dress up, it'll be more fun', Go on then I indicated, I suppose it wouldn't do any harm for Jimmy to enjoy the big reveal from close up at first hand...

I was expecting a little subtlety from Jimmy, after all he'd been hounding me relentlessly for this, surely he'd savour the moment, but no, he just flipped my Wife's summer dress right up in one quick motion, over her waist revealing her lovely creamy white thighs and her beautiful round pink panty clad bottom in all its glory. And what a sexy little pair of panties they were, not quite big enough to cover all of Emily's wonderfully full shapely bottom, so the top of her groove was bare, that lovely deep cheeky cleft was on show and if this wasn't revealing enough, her right bottom cheek was almost bare too were that side of her knickers had wandered into the grove of her lovely bare arse and you could still see the sexy little panty lines were her bare cheek used to be covered...

I was mesmerised by this wonderful view and I could tell Jimmy was ready to explode with my gorgeous Wife right there in front of him, blind folded, hand cuffed and bent over, bottom in the air, with the tiniest of sexy little panties on, exposed and so deliciously vulnerable...

That's it I thought, debt repaid in full, time for the Jimster to go on his merry way and he made to go too, with a stupid big grin on his face but he just couldn't help himself, he slapped my Wife's arse as he was turning away, right on her bare cheek so I could instantly see his big red hand mark on my Wife's lovely bouncy bottom...

Of course I couldn't say anything and before I could react anyway Emily giggled 'oh yes Hubby I've been a very naughty Wifey spank my bottom hard', well Jimmy didn't need a second invite as he reigned spank after spank on my Wife's naughtily exposed creamy pink and white bottom and her cheeks quivered like a firm round bouncy jelly too, that dirty bastard Jimmy is spanking my Wife's bottom...

And Emily was loving it too, 'oh yes I've been so naughty Hubby, spank my bare bottom' and Jimmy duly oblige, he pulled my Wife's panties elastic right up her back and like a magic trick my Wife's panties disappeared instantly into the crack of her bare arse and both cheeks popped right out on display in all their jiggly goodness...

That dirty animal just gave my Wife a wedgie right in front of her watching Husband and Emily was going mad for it, 'Oh yes that's nice, I can feel the air cooling my bare spanked bottom, pull my panties down birthday boy, I want to feel the wind licking away at my hot little pussy'...

Needless to say Jimmy was only too willing to accommodate my Wife's sexy suggestion and with no hesitation he yanked my Wife's panties right down around her ankles in one fluid movement, the momentum of which thrust his face into my Wife's bare ass, he pulled her cheeks wide open and started licking Emily's bare brown eye...

And again, no subtlety or finesse, no tongue tickling tenderly teasing her sweet little juicy bits, not for our Jimmy, just big long hard licks at my Wife's bare married hole like a starving dog eagerly lapping at a plate of succulent goodies and my Wife was loving it, 'oh'ing and 'ah'ing and 'yes', 'yes' and 'oh effing yes'ing for all she was worth...

I was dying to end this, I needed to play my get out of jail free card but I couldn't say anything until Jimmy the arse licking bastard, had stopped lapping at my Wife's bare hole, even in Emily's obviously highly aroused state, I think she'd twig that something was amiss if her Hubby was licking her bare ass and his voice came from somewhere else...

I think Jimmy sensed my predicament and milked it for all it was worth, not content to tongue the bare arse off my Wife, he added insult to injury when he reached down and plonked his massive cock out and started stroking it like he was trying to start a fire. His big springy dick was huge too, he must have been well horny finally seeing my Wife's bare bottom and giving her arse a good seeing to...

Then finally, that no good, deal breaking Jimmy came up for air, leaving my Wife's bare arse hole glistening wet from his hungry marauding tongue poking session...But a very industrious and highly motivated Jimmy went from tongue to ass to cock to bare arse before I could even open my mouth and there he was rubbing his big hard hideously swollen spitting bishop all over my Emily's lovely bare married bottom, the dirty swine...

Time to play my top card, 'quick Emily, someone's coming' I loudly declared triumphantly, 'then they can rub their big bare dicks all over my hot little married bottom too' was Emily's earth shattering response, I'd played my ace in the hole and it'd been trumped with devastating effect...

'Oh Emily, how could you', I thought, rather unfairly, she must think I'm playing a game with her, spicing up the thrill, 'No really there's a man coming down the path, quick Emily, he'll be here soon' I pleaded desperately...

I thought Emily would sense the urgency in my voice and be flustered and anxiously demand to be released from the handcuffs and Jimmy scuttling off with his tail swinging between his legs, but in a deep husky, awfully sexy voice she calmly replied 'Then you better stick your big hard cock in my hot little pussy hole birthday boy and ride me quick before he comes and pops his big thick dick in my warm moist married mouth and I'll suck it off for him if you don't hurry up Hubby'. Well needless to say Jimmy couldn't believe his luck as he slid his huge, throbbing, rock hard, gnarly old, veiny cock, balls deep into Emily's soaking wet cunt and started riding my Wife, right there in front of me, the dirty bastard...

I'd a good mind to stick my achingly swollen cock into Emily's naughty little mouth, that'd teach her to defy her Husband, finding herself spit roasted on a picnic table, but Emily was saved by the bell, or at least Jimmy's bell end as the overly excited Jimster only managed three or four good long hard pussy filled cock strokes before he slipped his todger out, glistening from root to tip from Emily's honey pot and squirted his piping hot cock juice all over my Wife's lovely round creamy bare married bottom, the dirty rotten filthy bastard...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Wife's Picnic Table Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds