• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Taken Home For The Night

Taken Home For The Night

You and your mates walk into the bar and sit down at a table. I walk over and pull my order book out of the dress in my pocket. "What do you want?"

You look at me. "Heh... I want," He grabs my ass and pulls me onto his lap. "This."

I climb off your lap and stand in front of you.

"I shall have the all you can BBQ and a tip for a kiss." You wink at me.

"Fuck off." I turn around and take your order to the kitchen and come back about ten minutes with it and throw it on the table as us gracefully as possible. "Anything else?"

"That kiss?" You grab my ass and pull me closer and I try to move away but can't. You forcefully kiss me and before eating you throw a hundred dollar bill at me. "Here."

I walk off and serve a few other people

"Oi!"

I walk back over to his table. "What?"

"More drink."

"What would you like to drink?"

"Coffee... with alil something something." You say while winking.

I grab a pot of coffee, some milk and sugar and slam it down on the table.

"Do you want me to wait here or can I go serve other people?"

You stop eating an stand up. "Excuse me? Would you like to say that again?"

One of your mates say "Boss don't worry about it. She's just a girl."

You turn around. "Shut the fuck up."

I back up a bit. "Sorry Sir."

You growl a little. "That's right bitch." And sit back down.

I stand by your table waiting for your next order. You open a flask and add some whiskey. You then look at me. "Well? What do you want?"

"Is... Is there anything else I can get you?" I say quietly.

You look me up and down. "Hmmm there is... something..." You slide your hand up my dress and and run a finger over my cunt. I gasp slightly.

"Stop it..."

"Stop what? This?" You move my panties aside and start rubbing my clit.

"No Sir." I say breathily.

You slowly slide two fingers in while you continue to eat and I moan slightly but try to act like nothing's happening. You drops your fork and look at it.

"Huh... you gonna get that?"

I go down to pick but instead of handing you your fork You feel wrap my tongue around your cock. You grab my head and shove me down onto it and then throw me off.

"Come bitch."

I follow you hesitantly and you throw me a helmet. "Put it on and shut your mouth."

You get on your bike and turn it on, the others following and drive to a nearby hotel.

"Get off and follow."

You open a door, your mates standing behind me. "In."

I walk in and stand in the middle of the room.

"Get undressed, shower, do whatever but be ready."

"Be ready for what Sir?"

"Heh... We are going to totally and fully rape you..."

"Please... Don't..."

You ignore me and continue. "We are going to start with your mouth, then tits, then pussy, then finally we are going to tear your ass hole."

I look at you afraid but you walk up to me and he cut my dress off.

"Now shower. If you don't I won't send out..." You nod at one of the bikers. "To get some lube."

"Yes Sir." I walk to the shower and he follows and watches me.

"Go to the store." You hand the biker fifty dollars. "Good stuff." You continue watching me. "Go on, shower."

I get in. "Are you going to watch me?"

"Hah yes!"

I begin showering and you lean against the wall, arms folded. "Soap them tits bitch."

I slowly cover them in soap, stroking and caressing them.

The biker then walks back in with the lube. You look at me.

"Wash that ass hole and cunt inside and out or I will tear your ass."

"Yes Sir." You watch as I clean myself to your satisfaction and I then stand in front of you naked. You slap my right tit hard and grab it firmly while squeezing.

"Hmmm bend over."

"Sir... Please don't hurt me..."

You punch me in the stomach. "Now!"

I bend over and you stick a finger in my ass and pull it out. "Clean..." You then shove your cock into my cunt and fuck me quickly, dumping a load into me. "Not so clean cunt..." You turn me around. "My cock's not clean. Clean it."

"Yes Sir." I fall to my knees and clean your cock.

"Hmmm." You grab a handful of my hair and drag me to the bed, throwing me onto it. As you come up behind me to fuck my cunt again one of the other bikers demands a blowjob. I look at you

"Don't look at me, do your job cunt." You shove your cock roughly into my cunt, slamming in and out.

I take the bikers cock, moaning against it as you fucks me. You cum in me again and then grab the lube.

"Please... Don't fuck my ass..."

The other guys grabs my head and shoves me onto his cock and I try, unsuccessfully to spit him out. You start lubing your cock up and begin to push your cock into my ass. As you starts I accidentally bite the bikers cock. He yells out in pain and pulls out.

"It hurts." I say.

You shove your whole cock into my ass. "Better?"

I moan in response. You smack my head. "Now suck."

I begin sucking the bikers cock again while you stroke in and out of my ass. You then dump a load in my ass and move to my cunt. I finish sucking off the first and start on the second. You slowly begin stroking in and out of my cunt. While you're fucking me I hear the first guy say "Boss..."

"What is it?" You say not stopping.

"Boss... Can I fuck her?"

You slam into me a few more times before cumming and then pull out. "All yours."

The first guy enters me and slams a few times before cumming and then the second guy starts fucking me. You lean against the wall again and watch as your mates all take turns to fuck my mouth, ass and cunt. I hear you laugh slightly. "Heh..."

After about ten minutes you stop them and flip me onto my back. You moves towards my chest placing your cock between my tits.

"Hold your tits whore."

I press them together and you start to pump on my chest. I hold them together as hard as possible feeling your cock move. You then spurt a load onto my neck and face and get off. You look at your mates.

"Go on then."

The first guy then gets on and starts pumping on my chest before cumming on my face. You start laughing as you see me covered in cum. You walk over to me and collect some on your fingers, shoving them in my mouth.

"How's it taste cunt?"

"Good Sir."

"Good answer."

You watch as the rest of your boys fuck my tits and cum on my chest, neck and face. You sit back and continue to laugh, letting them have their way with me for well over an hour. You then walk over and whisper in my ear "Now you little slut I'm gonna fuck your ass dry."

You pull me up by my hair. "Get into position."

I get onto my hands and knees and you start pushing your cock into my ass without any lube. I scream out in pain.

You laugh out loud. "Scream baby scream!!!"

"Please... Stop it." I say while crying.

You push in harder. "Oooo baby this ass is tight."

I scream out again. "Please..."

You start slapping my as well and I start sobbing loudly, begging you to stop."

"Oooo look at this slut cry, cry for daddy baby."

"Please... You're hurting me..."

"Hah! Do I care?"

You start pumping slower but harder making it more painful. You then go in on an angle. "Woooo I bet that stings."

I scream even louder and almost collapse.

"Hold her."

Two of your guys walk over and each hold up one side of my body, supporting me. You grab me as hard as you can and fuck me hard and fast for some time and then finally cum. When you finish you pull out and your guys let go of me. I fall on the bed and you see a slow but steady trickle of blood coming from my ass hole.

"Heh..."

I feel a gun barrel touch my head.

"Please..." I say weakly.

"Hey... This doesn't need to happen..."

"I'll do anything."

"You shall be silent about this. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good." You grab my head and make me clean your cock and relieve your bladder before straightening yourself up.

"You will find five hundred dollars in your once were nice panties. If you don't talk you won't see us again. Talk and I will rape your ass hole again and choke you with my cock till you die, okay?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl." You pat my ass. "Come on boys."

"Ummm..."

You turn to look at me. "Yes?"

"How will I get back?"

"Huh... True... Oh wait I don't care, not my problem." You walk out and one of the other guys says "You have five hundred dollars girly."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Taken Home For The Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds