• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Acting out Fantasies Ch. 03

Acting out Fantasies Ch. 03

Sunday

Yesterday Shar and I met Linda a 20 year old virgin (until we got to her) who had lost her wallet and had come by the house to pick it up and she never left...

Early in the morning at 6:15 am Linda's cell phone rings and goes to voicemail, a few seconds later she gets a text message; I get out of bed finds Linda's cell phone on the floor and reads the text message:

"Honey, you never came home last night, your father and I are worried, you left yesterday morning to pick up your wallet and never came home call us as soon as you get this!!! Love, Mom"

Just then Linda wakes up and looks at me and says "Was that my phone?" I told her what the text message said, and she just ignored it saying "oh well" I climb back into bed and gives Linda a short passionate kiss; just then Shar wakes up on the other side of Linda, Linda gives Shar a short passionate kiss. After a while taking turns making out with Linda I said that I'll start breakfast and headed to the kitchen...

Once breakfast was ready Shar and Linda came to join me and we started eating. During breakfast Linda gets another text message saying that she had to go home and get ready to go to Church. But Linda just ignored it. It was clear that Linda didn't want to leave on anybody's schedule but hers, and she said that she's not going to Church because they will tell her that she's guilty for having sex outside of marriage and having sex with woman.

While finishing breakfast there was a knock at the door and Jill came in and joined us in the buff wearing just a sheer housecoat taking it off and letting it drop to the floor as she entered I got up and gave her a kiss. Jill dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. After a minute of sucking my cock Jill got up and grabbed my cock and led me to the bedroom. As we were leaving the buff Shar told Linda that Jill was our divorced next door neighbor and a member of our breakfast sex club along with her daughter Dian. As Jill and I entered the bedroom she threw me onto the bed and immediately jumps onto my cock, fucking me. After a few minutes Shar and Linda storm in making out with each other Shar sits on the foot of the bed and Linda starts to eat her out. Moments go by as I realize that I'm a lucky guy; I'm in bed with 3 horny women who love both cock and pussy. I get Jill off of me and start fucking her doggy style. After making Jill cum in a powerful orgasm I pull my cock out of her and put it in Linda and start fucking her. By now Linda is used to taking cock and eating pussy at the same time. After fucking Linda for a few moments I cum in her tight pussy making her cum in a massive orgasm at the same time. Jill takes Shar's new strap on the bed side table, and hands it to Shar. Shar smiled and said perfect idea baby. I then got an idea myself I went to my at home office and got my video camera and decided to record Shar fucking Jill and Linda.

I return to the bedroom and start recording. Jill starts sucking Shar's cock while Linda makes out with Shar after a while Jill and Linda trade and Linda starts sucking Shar's cock and Jill starts to kiss Shar. After a while Shar spreads Linda out one the bed and starts to fuck her Jill sits on he knees over Linda's face and Linda starts eating her pussy and Linda starts to make out with Shar. Linda's moaning gets louder and louder and just before she can cum Shar pulls out and starts to eat her out making her cum and Shar lapping up some of her tasty cum and juices. Jill takes he turn to eat out Linda lapping up the remainder of her tasty cum and juices. Jill climbs onto Linda and maneuver her body into a sixty-nine, each with her head buried between the other's legs and eating each other out. Shar starts to fuck Jill with her cock making her cum in moments. The 3 of them enjoy themselves for over an hour during which the all experienced multiple orgasms. I put the camera down and join them in bed, after talking for a while we hear the front doorbell ring and a knock at the door.

I opened the door find a woman in nice church clothes asking if Linda was here. I noticed that she was looking at my erect cock and I knew she wanted it I just need to get he inside alone. I invited her in and closed the door. As soon the door was closed she started to kiss me and she grabbed and started to stroke my cock I led her to a guest bed room where I asked her for her name. She told me that her name was Sarah and to stop talking as she throws me onto the bed where she knees in front of me and starts sucking my cock I can hear the lovely sounds of an another lesbian threesome going on in the master bedroom. With Sarah sucking my cock I could help it but to thing what she would think if she knew that the very cock that she is sucking was in her daughters tight little pussy just this morning. After sucking my cock for a few minutes she stands up and starts stripping off her clothes. I pull her onto the bed and start sucking her nipples making her moan and her nipples erect. I started to play with her pussy making her wet. Sarah guided my head down to her pussy and she lifted her hips off the bed, offering up her soaking wet pussy. Within seconds I was tonguing her pussy, lapping up her tasty juices as she kept her legs wrapped around my head to hold me in place and moaning loudly.

After a few minutes of eating out Sarah's wet pussy I pulled my head away and put in my cock immediately making her cum in a massive orgasm. Sarah refused to let me stop, she turned over forcing me on my back and started riding my cock making her cum again. As she got off of her I immediately got her on all fours and started fucking her doggy style making me cum in a minute.

After resting for a while Sarah told me that we have got to meet again sometime, preferably out of town as she got dressed, left he cell phone number on a pad of paper, and left. I then went to the master bedroom to rejoin Shar, Jill, and Linda too discover them getting dressed after taking a shower saying that they are getting hungry and wanted to go out for some dinner. So I took a quick shower and got dressed and went out to dinner and on the way back dropped off Linda at home where her mom was waiting for her.

That night I told Shar that I fucked Sarah, Linda's mother, and that she was great in bed ant that we may want to invite her to join the club. Shar just said, maybe...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Acting out Fantasies Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds