• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smoking Mistress Ch. 03

Smoking Mistress Ch. 03

Third part of the "Smoking Mistress" series. Story can be read alone but is enhanced if parts 1 & 2 are read first.

*****

Exhausted and defeated i fell into a troubled sleep, cuffed and blindfolded with my mistress, Christina's filthy panties. In my own apartment she had dominated me by way of suffocation and sexual torment. She had won what she had wanted, my enslavement for the next ten years, in a contract. It had taken just two days to do it.

I woke feeling tense. My wrists were cuffed far too tightly, more than was necessary anyway. They were numb with pain. My legs were now cuffed at the ankles, very tightly too. I moaned in pain and frustration, i winced with regret at my addiction, and what it had led me too. Angrily i thrashed at my restraints, wanting to confront her over her cruelty. I reflected with disgust at myself, that i could never keep up this defence of myself in her presence. Her smug, arrogant smiles and words, along with her slutty dress, riled me but her touch and teasing body, scent, kisses and smoke disarmed me every time. I would start of angry and end up like this, shackled and broken.

The taste of my own cum from earlier lingered, along with her ass and pussy juice that had been filtering into my mouth hours earlier from her panties, making it torturous to swallow. I gulped hard to try clear my dry mouth. I must have fallen asleep again, because the next thing i knew i was awake again and my stinky blindfold removed. As i lay there if felt very relaxed suddenly, the sunlight was not an irritant as usual but comforting. I was alone and for the moment in peace, safely away from Christina. I had work but i had woken earlier than usual so i had two hours to get there; although if i was not freed then i wouldn't get there at all. That was up to her, but for the time being i was stuck. My cock hardened as it does in the morning but strained even worse than usual because of the thought of her.

I started to doze again but then the door clicked open and in came Christina, dressed in her typical, sexy smart work attire. I drank in her beauty and instantly became hard, not relaxing anymore. She neared and teasingly put her ass over my raging hard on.

"So close, yet so far." She leaned down and whispered sexily into my ear.

I grunted with frustration as she smirked at my predicament. She could do anything to me and she loved the power. I wasn't so sure that i loved it too.

"Slave, i have a proposal, actually, no an order." She stood powerfully over me. Her smouldering body mesmerising me.

"I would like a job, bossman." She smirked, revelling in the discontent this caused me. I had the power to appoint her but the thought of her being in my work, dominating me as well was just unbearable.

"Thats an order slave, do you accept it? Oh wait, you have to!" She cackled cruelly at me.

"I could make you do all sorts of vile things if they were my orders couldn't i, its so tempting to abuse my power over you, it makes me so horny knowing i control you and own you. It makes my pussy wet knowing that anything i want from you, i can get." As she spoke she leaned in closer to me until she was on top of me with my throbbing cock between her legs, her boobs against my chest and her lips viscously kissing mine. She dug in her nails and moaned with pleasure, power drunk and turned on.

She pulled out of the steamy embrace and produced a spiked chastity belt. She then walked out and came back with a bag of ice cubs that she flung hard at my cock, causing me immense pain. As i screamed in agony she got on the bed next to me and mockingly started to masturbate to my pain, using a slick dildo to get off. The moaned as she fucked her clit furiously, gazing at me the whole time. She snarled with pleasure and squirted all over my pillow, laughing silkily at me as she did so. She cleaned off the dildo in my mouth, then dried in using my hair, laughing mockingly the entire time.

Then she pulled the ice off my shrunken, battered cock and balls and clipped on the spiked chastity belt. I gazed at it in pure horror.

Christina grinned wickedly at it and then laughed cruelly at my face that had terror written all over it.

"There will be many opportunities for this to come off slave. I want to see your devotion, and if you have the balls to take them." Her words cut through me.

"Enjoy." She smirked, undid my cuffs and allowed me to get breakfast. I ate quickly, still reeling from the effects of her dominance and the new chastity device that i predicted to make life a living nightmare. I lined up a job for Christina too. Whatever she worked as now was clearly in an office or something, so at least she would be good at it. My fear was how she would use her presence to further torment me.

As we ate, she acted perfectly normally. No teasing or attempts to torment me, although her scorching looks did that whether she tried or not. I offered her the job of my personal assistant, a role that i had been told to fill in any case. She took it but demanded a quarter of my salary to be transferred to her; the bank couldn't pay her more but i could. I took the hit as her slave, but began to ponder, what would happen if i broke the rules and rebelled against her? She now had the keys to my sexual freedom, but if she got rid of them then my immediate loyalty to her would be gone. Not that i was willing to risk her destroying them. But it did make me think.

The morning went without incident. Christina worked superbly, met everyone and was very amicable. The chemistry between us was great too, cheerful and easy going. It was all grand apart from the spikes digging into my cock if i even got a semi. As the day wore on, i was not getting used to it, it was getting worse and i struggled hard to concentrate on my work. I managed but not without difficulty.

Lunch was especially sore. After we had eaten Christina headed out for a smoke but told me to join her. She acted casually and made no obvious attempt to tease me, but she must have known how turned on i was now getting when she smoked. I had always disliked smoking but her glamour and seductive beauty mixed with it, made me reel. She blew seductive puffs of smoke at me as we talked, making my cock squeeze against the spikes. By the end of her cigarette tears were in my eyes and she was well aware of her effect.

Back in the office, she told me to lock the door for a 'private meeting'. I reached and locked the door, turning to face her only to be pushed hard on to the floor. Christina then pounced on top of me, forcing my face into her crotch, smothering me with her soaking panties. She had stripped off her skirt when i was locking the door. She produced a sort of wire string and started to wrap it around me, my legs were soon paralysed.

Now she ripped off her panties and threw them aside, thrusting her warm, juicy cunt onto my mouth and nose.

My cock was now being torn at my the spikes. I should have been in heaven but i was in agony, moaning with pain every time her pussy rubbed across my face, causing me to grow harder and hornier.

I struggled for breath as she smothered me deeply into her moist, quivering cunt and stinky ass. She had been sitting down all morning making her scent musky and strong. Her pussy lips gripped down on my face and her ass, crushed my neck onto the floor. I flailed wildly, to get free but she scratched her wicked nails down my arms to stop me escaping, then managed to wrap the wire around them too, making me completely helpless.

Then as she neared her climax she pulled offcme and used her heels to kick me back into the corner between my desk and the window. Then she grabbed me and hauled me onto my desk, before rolling me over towards the window. My head now lay pressed against the window looking out at the quiet car park far below. She stepped onto the desk. Her stiletto pressed cruelly into the back of my head. From five floors up, i suddenly felt vulnerable.

"How does that feel slave? Your face covered in my juices, your arms bleeding from my nails. Your cock pierced by the spiked cage that i own the key to. And now i could open this window and kick you out, couldn't i?" Her voice was cruel and she laughed as she contemplated the thought of throwing me out of the window to a bloody death. I was frozen in fear as her nasty yet sexy laughter tortured my ears. She wouldn't do it, would she?

"Please, Christina!" I wailed. There was a torturous silence. I knew i had addressed her incorrectly. Would i regret it?

"I mean...Mistress." I whimpered. Her heel pressed into me harder.

"You could regret that mistake." She snarled and the window burst open, the cool air flowing onto my wet face. Panic gripped me. I was an inch from falling, paralysed and at the mercy of a cruel brunette, who owned me as her slave.

With that she pulled me round, so that my legs hung limply out from, knees down. My head under her ass, leaving me gasping for air. Her hot pussy and dirty bum turned me on despite my fear and my cock strained furiously against its restraints, the spikes biting it horribly.

Christina started to ride my face again, bucking and moaning as she neared the orgasm she had just refrained from. Her hot juices slopped into my mouth ad the heat from her ass, enticed my cock to torture itself yet more.

"Oh fuck thats so good slave! How about i shove you out the window as i cum, that would be so hot!" She snarled.

Is she crazy?! I thought in panic. I begged into her pussy for mercy, my muffled voice seemed to turn her on; she moaned and grunted with pleasure. Then she climaxed, a guttural cry of pleasure and hot squirt, filling my mouth and nose, causing me to choke under her as she came. This made her even more turned on and she pulled off, thrusting with one hand and throttling me with the other, an evil grin across her sexy lips. I choked hard, spluttering and retching as she continued to spasm with pleasure.

She spat onto my eyes, blurring my vision, and let go of my throat. A wide, wicked smile on her face -that would haunt me- let me know that she was far from finished torturing me, or making me flirt with death.

Now she grabbed my caged cock and unlocked it. She lit a cigarette and gestured for me to jerk off. Her warm, pussy soaked hands slid beautifully around my throbbing sore member and i was soon seconds from release. She could tell and cruelly teased my cock, letting it throb and jump from her touches.

"Do you want to cum slave?" She purred.

"Or do you want me to let you go? Free from this nasty wire and close the window." It had to be the latter. I wanted to cum, but not as much as i wanted to be free and safe.

"Let me go please mistress." I whined.

"Remember i said there would be opportunities for you to get the cage off and that you needed the balls to take them?" She sneered.

"Well you have just proved to me that you are a gutless loser and i'm going to fuck you up tonight as a punishment." She mocked me with a worrying smile on her face. Now, she stood up, blowing smoke into my eyes and strutting back to her desk.

"Mistress, are you going to release me?" I panicked.

"No, you haven't earned it," her sexy, sweet voice told me. Then i heard her heels approach me from behind and felt her push me slightly further, more of my lower body hanging from the window. The near deserted overflow car park below beckoned menacingly. I felt my hands being handcuffed and to my relief, being secured to a heavy filing cabinet. What i couldn't see was that i was being chained up. Christina then blew smoke onto my face again, holding my mouth open and puffing sexily down my throat. She pinched my nose, meaning i would have to keep it open and for the next five minutes i fought for breath against her smoke.

"How do i earn my freedom?" I asked, getting desperate.

With that she cut the wire on my arms and legs, leaving only my cuffed hands as restraints, chained to the filing cabinet. I pulled my legs in gratefully. She leaned in for a hot kiss, rubbing her boobs against my chest. Then she pulled my face into her perfumed cleavage. The scent of fragrance and smoke in her perfumed breasts was too much to take for my shackled cock. She changed my cuffs, so that my hands were separate but still attached to the cabinet.

"Fifty press ups slave." She smiled, invoking memories of that first night i had met her. If only i had known what i was in for.

I strained hard as she watched from her chair. Legs crossed, and smoking glamorously, her eyes sparkling with approval at my efforts. My now bruised dick was causing more pain that my arms were but by about forty one i had to stop. The nervous energy used earlier crippled me and i collapsed onto the desk, gazing at her in lust and fear. She smiled cruelly at me.

"Your so fucking hot slave, that body, is gorgeous. But its so much hotter when your begging for your life. Chained and in pain for me. Hows that dick feel?" She grabbed me and turned me onto my back, sitting her toned ass on my chastity.

"Thats gotta hurt so bad!" She laughed, loving my pain. She rubbed and teased my cock with her panty clad ass, it was the cruelest torture she could have inflicted. The spikes gripped my dick and my balls ached. Noticing my big blue balls, she dug in her nails, clawing and fondling in teasingly equal measure. Then she leant forward, biting at my vulnerable balls. Her teeth gave way to her tongue, that she ran over my cage. I felt nothing of her soothing tongue. Only the horrific spikes.

At long last, she freed me and allowed me to get back to work, but not before hinting darkly that tonight would be even worse.

"I'm being kind slave. You din't earn that escape. Your torture will be resumed tonight. And by the end of it you will wish i had thrown you out that window."

Then, as if nothing had happened we started work for the afternoon. She worked as well as she had in the morning; not a word of the terrifying lunchtime was uttered until just before the end. She leaned across and passed me a note. It read:

"Good luck slave. I'm going to destroy you."

With a business like smile, she winked at me and got back to work.

My second day at work ended at last and we headed out to the car. Christina refused to put out her cigarette when we got in and when i asked her to, the reply was a gust of smoke into my face. For some reason that angered me, the day had been torturous and now she was now arrogantly smoking in my new car. It pissed me off, for some reason, despite all the other things she had done to me that day, this was just the final straw. Despite my signing up to her authority, i was sick of her smug, arrogant ways and treatment of me. The cage, the window, the torture and teasing. Now smoking in my car despite my request that she wouldn't. I had had enough.

As we drove in silence, the tension was thick. She could sense i was pissed off, and was responding with silence. She kept smoking though and then cheekily slipped off her heels and pit her feet in my lap. The stinky hot pantyhose teased my caged cock cruelly and the smell began to join the smoke and her perfume. The scents made me crazy, my dick throbbed and writhed against its spikes and my head whirled. Then the anger returned. Enough teasing. I wanted to cum, no, actually to fuck her brains out and get my revenge. To bend her over and cum into her juicy cunt and get back at her teasing. As i drove i got more distracted and determined.

As we went out onto the quieter road back to the neighbourhood, i decided to pull the car down a country lane that had a car park for walkers at the end of it. The car park was deserted because of the weather and the time of day. I knew what i was going to do.

The lane at last appeared and without warning i swung down it. Christina's feet remained in my lap and she continued to smoke. Clouds of her second hand smoke hung in the car, the stench of her pantyhose and the subtle scent of her perfume hung in the air. As we drove she seemed unfazed by the detour. I sped up, knowing the car park was a couple of miles yet.

"Why the rush slave?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a sly smile.

"None of your business." I grunted. She laughed mockingly in reply.

"Ok tough guy, if you insist." I flashed a glance at her, to which she blew smoke in my face when i turned my head. That tore it. I floored the pedal and screeched into the car park, slamming in the brakes.

I undid my seat belt and got out, going to her door and pulling her out and into the folded back seats. She struggled, realising what was going on but i held her down and started to smack her ass hard.

"I'm tired of your fucking teasing and your fucking torture and giving you my money and being hung out the window at work!" I bawled, spanking her hard as she wriggled to get free. I yanked off her skirt and panties and started to spank her bare ass. I pulled of my trousers and boxers to free up my cock, but that gave her time to fight back and she clawed at my face with her nails and rammed her cigarette into my mouth. I choked hard and spat out the cigarette. I rolled her over and ripped off her panties, and tried desperately to get out of my chastity. This made her burst out laughing as i grappled with it. In desperation i tired but to no avail. She lay there, laughing and rubbing her pussy in pleasure at my predicament.

"You know, i lied to you earlier." She sniggered.

"Its more than just a spiked chastity cage!" With that she pulled a small remote control out of her pocket and pressed it. Electricity zapped by crotch and i doubled over in pain. It was a shocker. She cranked up the notches and continued to rub herself, enjoying my pain. I had been inches from getting my own back and forcing her to give me the key so that i could fuck her and cruelly avenge my suffering. Now i curled up into a ball in sheer agony, all to the sound of her smug laughter. The pain intensified causing me to yell for mercy. But it was no good. I felt dizzy with pain and frustration, gasping for air.

"Your going to pay for that rebellion slave." She sneered.

"And this is just the start."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smoking Mistress Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 581 milliseconds