• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kick it up a Notch Ch. 03

Kick it up a Notch Ch. 03

123

I had an overnight in Washington the following week visiting some of my company's clients who were on the Beltway. I stayed over at the Marriott in Rosslyn. I didn't sleep much imagining what Ann and John were doing. Before I left she told me she'd invite him to dinner, and I knew that was code for 'I'm inviting him to dinner, and to stay until after the kids are asleep so we can fuck and fuck and fuck until the wee hours.'

I had a panic attack that night in the hotel. I'd never had one before, but I'd read about them. My heart raced, I was shaking, my chest felt tight, I was nauseous, and I felt like I was seriously losing control of my life. At first I thought I was having a heart attack, but as things continued I dismissed that idea: I was a strong runner, recently had an EKG that showed my heart would last another two hundred years, and some of the key symptoms were missing.

When I first thought I was having the heart attack, I thought I'd just quietly die and leave Ann for John. She'd at least be taken care of between having a loving boyfriend and all the insurance money she'd get.

Finally, I deduced I was having a panic attack. I knew why, but I couldn't seem to do anything about it. I cried wildly into my pillow for two hours, and then I fell asleep, only to awaken a half hour later and repeat the process. I mitigated things a little when at four a.m. I went to the hotel gym and did a light workout for an hour. After that I showered and got a couple of hours of sleep before I had to get up and go to work.

I felt better going to work. I could suppress my worries about Ann, our marriage, losing the kids, and seeing life, as I know it, crumble around me. I spent the morning with one company, and the afternoon with another.

In the afternoon meeting there was a pretty woman, younger than me, who had been assigned to the project we were working on. I felt a resonance with her, and from her smile and warm handshake as I left I felt that she liked me too. Her name was Karen. I nursed a fantasy during the afternoon about the two of us having an affair, and me becoming happy with her and not caring about what Ann did. It was the first time I'd had the thought about 'not caring' about Ann, and possibly finding 'someone else' on my own.

I got home that night about eight o'clock, just in time to tuck the kids in. While I'd pepped myself up for work, I'd seriously deflated after my workday ended and I had to do the airport routine. I slid back into my depression and the angst about my relationship with Ann, and her growing relationship with John.

I tried to hide my feelings from Ann, but she ferretted out that I was 'down,' and tried to cheer me up. She did reveal what she and John had done the night before - basically exactly what I expected. Knowing for sure seemed to not make any difference one way or the other about what I was feeling.

I didn't sleep well that night, but I recovered a little the next day. What with the hectic schedule at work, and a dozen important pieces of correspondence to prepare before I left work, I was a busy beaver; too busy to think about my own life or the shambles my brain was turning into.

John and Ann were enjoying wine in the kitchen when I got home. I sort of ignored them and went for the kids, helping them take baths, get into PJs, brush teeth, and then bed down with stories and some chitchat. I went downstairs after they seemed to turnover and go to sleep.

Ann had saved me some dinner, which I ate cold. I was in a mood for self-punishment and self-flagellation. I did try to put on a false front and cheer up a little, but I knew I was feeling the residual effects from my panic attack only twenty-four hours earlier.

After dinner I went upstairs to change out of the rest of my business suit. When I came back Ann and John had the fuzzy bedspread laid out, and they were in the middle of it nude and in a sixty-nine - Ann on top sucking on John's cock, and John madly eating Ann's pussy. I had to admit they looked hot together. I did get aroused.

I tossed my shorts and t-shirt aside, and sat down and watched them as I leisurely stroked my own cock. They shifted positions, and John started to plow into Ann again as she urged him on. I gathered from what they said that they'd also been able to fuck somewhere over their lunch hour, so this was their second time together that day.

I remained in a more passive, voyeur role that night; watching the two of them go at it a couple of times before John headed home. Ann had sort of accepted that I just wanted to watch, but I think she knew enough about me to know that something was wrong. She didn't push the issue. Later, I rose to the occasion to make love to Ann, and that really made me feel better. I hadn't realized how therapeutic sex could be.

* * * * *

Over the next few months John started to come around more and more until he was at our home every weeknight, and sometimes even a day or two on the weekends. One week I think he only went home to sleep and see his kids before they went off the school. He also commented that he was in the countdown on the divorce meaning that the settlement had been worked out and that in another couple of weeks he'd be a free man. He planned to get an apartment somewhere near work, and that meant near Ann and me, and that meant that the two of them would have a love nest to go to for their lunch hours.

John took Ann on the promised bow hunting expedition one autumn Saturday. Ann told me that after they got off in the wilds, they had a nice outdoor fuck, but the weather was cold and not conducive to spending a lot of time with bare parts exposed.

John and Ann also made the four-day, three-night trip to Dallas to teach courses about their company's software. Ann said the evenings were romantic, but not much different from what we did in our family room except they slept together. She did add that they fucked in the middle of the night in addition to the full evening they'd just spent. I still felt the little stabs of pain or jealousy or whatever it was, but I at least seemed to be getting used to them.

As the weeks went by, it wasn't that I started to feel better about the situation; I felt resigned to it. The dire scenarios of us acrimoniously separating and divorcing were not happening and there were no signals that they would. To the contrary, Ann went out of her way to be sure I knew she loved me, cared about me, and that we were the long-term relationship she wanted and valued. We were having more sex together than ever before. John usually dedicated his weekends to his own kids, and I at least enjoyed the breaks when he wasn't around sniffing out my wife's pussy, but at least a weekend or two a month he'd be around as well as the weekdays.

My work got busier, ramping up to a major conference we were having in early December. One result was that I got home a little later than usual for the month or so leading up to the conclave.

One night I met John and Ann at a lounge on the way home from work. The grandparents had wanted the kids, so we had the night to ourselves. As I walked into the place, I looked for the two of them but I only saw John. He frantically motioned me over to the bar where he sat.

"Hi, Jim. Sit down. We're playing a little game. Don't look, just place your order and I'll explain."

The waitress at the bar took my order for a beer and burger. John talked, "Ann is at a table over near the big mirror. We had a couple of dances, and then I had to go to the men's room. When I came out that guy sitting with her had her on the dance floor, and they were dirty dancing. I came over here to watch. Since then, they've danced a few more times, getting really hot. He's really hitting on her."

I spun around as I might just to survey the whole bar scene as we talked. I moved my head as though to survey the room, but my eyes were locked on Ann and the muscular dark-haired guy with her.

They were next to each other in a booth, but in plain sight of everyone, so not much would happen. He had an arm around her shoulders, and was running his left hand up and down her thigh, not inside her dress but just on the part that the short skirt revealed.

John observed, "He's trying to get real friendly. Watch that left-hand action."

I chortled, "Should we stop it? She seems to be content with what's going on."

John said, "Let's see how she plays it."

Ann and Unknown Guy were talking, although quite often she'd shake her head to indicate a strong negative response to whatever he was suggesting.

She looked past him, and saw the two of us sitting together at the bar.

Unknown Guy tried to kiss her, and she allowed him to plant one on her cheek, but obviously told him she planned to go no further.

I spun around and faced the bar, but kept an eye on her via the mirror behind the bar. He got increasingly aggressive about where his left hand wandered, trying to move her skirt and his fingers higher up her leg to her pussy.

Ann suddenly grabbed his wrist with both hands, and even with all the bar noise, we could hear her firm, "No."

I spun around. "Time to intervene."

I was up, across the room, and at their table before you could have snapped your fingers. "Hi, Darling. You been waiting long? Who's your friend?" I slid into the bench seat opposite my wife and unknown guy.

Ann lit up with joy, "Hi, Honey. This is Dan. He just had a couple of dances with me."

John then arrived at the table. "Hi, Doll." He slid in beside me. He said, "What's happening?"

Ann looked at Dan, smiled falsely, and said, "Why, Dan was just leaving. I'm sure he doesn't want to share me with my husband and my boyfriend, do you Dan?"

Dan looked at the two of us, and stood. "I was just leaving. Thanks for the dance." He turned and was gone. He left half a beer.

We said nothing until he was out of earshot. Ann turned to John with a touch of anger in her voice, "Why'd you leave me to deal with that asshole?"

John laughed, "I thought you might have liked the idea that some other guy thought enough of you to hit on you. You looked like you were having fun dancing."

"I was, but then he got all handsy, trying to feel my ass and hike my skirt up; that's when I sat down, but that was a mistake because he started to come onto me here. He kept wanting to feel me up and get a finger or two in my pussy."

I asked, "Why didn't you let him?" I was laughing inside at her predicament. "You'd let either one of us do that."

She gave me a nasty look, "Because he kept wanting to fuck me. I kept telling him 'No.'"

I looked at John and asked with a tone of mock seriousness, "Do you want to fuck her?"

"That's why I hang around with you guys. She's an easy lay, and nice to fuck."

"I want to fuck her too, and that's why I married her. So, after I finish my burger maybe we should take her home and fuck her." We'd been talking about Ann as though she wasn't right there with us, but then I turned back to her, "How's that sound, Baby?" I never called Ann 'Baby.'

Ann flashed each of us a middle finger.

I turned to John; "Maybe we won't be getting any pussy tonight. Such a shame, I thought she really liked our cocks and man juice." On that note John and I got up and went back to the bar to get our drinks and my plate. Ann looked shocked at first, but then we brought them back to the table to finish.

In the car driving home, with John following us, I said to Ann, "Come on, didn't you appreciate getting hit on?"

Ann said, "Yeah, sort of, but I wouldn't have let it go anywhere. That guy really was a loser. He had no idea about how to come onto a woman - no style, no romance, nothing but the singular goal of getting laid regardless of what I wanted or needed.

I said, "Well, I hope you don't think we would have let it get too much further. John and I were both getting itchy about the guy. I hope we didn't end things prematurely for you."

"Heck no. I wish you'd have come over when you came into the bar; it would have saved me having to fend the guy off." She thought a minute and added, "You know, if he'd been really cute and a smooth talker, I might have ... oh, never mind."

* * * * *

I got in the swing of being away one night a week every week; thus, John and Ann got some alone time, and I got to escape some of the tension I felt when the three of us were together. I got home from an unusual two-night trip to Washington about nine o'clock one warm February night wondering what I'd find in the living room. No surprise, when I walked in Ann was impaled on John's cock, and they were fucking up a storm with Ann on top of John merrily riding him by grinding her mons into his groin and then pulling off until only the very tip of his cock was touching her outer lips, and then she'd drop down his shaft again. I could tell this was a game they'd played before.

They paused in mid-fuck, and Ann called me over to give me a welcome home kiss. I leaned down and kissed her as she looked up at me with passion written all over her face. It felt strangely erotic kissing her while her pussy was full of another guy's cock.

She said, "Lose the clothes, Lover. I've missed you, and I need you to come and make love to me too."

I started to leave, but she called me back. "Don't leave; strip down here. I want you right now! John can watch us; he's already had me three times today."

I thought about how her last statement might have been too much information. It meant they had some kind of significant fuck or two over their lunch hour. I'd already had the gut-twist from that thought hours before, so this time I just tried to blow off the news.

A minute later I peeled the last black sock off my tired feet. Ann gestured that I should come over to where she was still fucking John. She said, "Give me your cock - in my mouth. Let me suck on you, pleeeease." She was talking in her sexy cute way, and who was I to refuse such an offer.

As I walked beside her, she got off John, and lay down next to him and then lifted and spread her legs. From behind her, he immediately sank his cock back into her pussy. Ann lay back on the furry white bedspread with John fucking her and one leg loosely draped over his thigh. John worked hard, but I had a front-row seat watching his cock pistoning into my wife.

Ann grabbed my dick and directed it to her open mouth, inhaling my shaft as John indirectly gave me a particularly enthusiastic jolt of his cock by way of her cunt. She moaned around my shaft at his strong penetration.

After a few minutes in this position, Ann had me harder than her glass dildo. She said, "OK. Switch guys. I want to feel some new cock in my pussy, and suck on John."

We adjusted position, and I knelt in front of her so I could spear into her body, and watch the action of our cock-pussy connection. I did lean in and kiss her just before she started to suck on John. I found it erotic for some reason when as I pulled away from the kiss, his cock was waving around only inches from my face.

We kept that up, and I felt myself getting nearer to a climax when Ann said, "Please switch again, Lovers. No one cums until I say so."

We did, and in that short changeover I backed down from my near climax. This time, Ann turned and got on all fours. John got behind her in the doggie position, and she leaned over me to suck on my cock and balls, doing it just the right way to keep me hard without having me blast cum all over the room.

Ann had us switch again a moment later. Before she knelt down again, she handed me a small bottle. "It's lubricant. Lover, you're going to take my virginity again - my ass."

I said in a surprised voice, "You haven't already given it to John?" The way she and John carried on I had guess long ago that he'd been plowing that territory fairly frequently.

She stood on her knees and kissed me really hard. She said, "Only you, Husband. That's reserved space just for you."

I looked up at John. He shrugged, "I volunteered for the job, but she told me what she just told you. That's your exclusive territory."

Ann said, "And tonight, you two guys are going to get very close to each other, because I want to be DP'd. That means your cocks and balls will touch each other, and I don't want you to get all squeamish on me about this, but I want to be double fucked and have you both cum inside me - John in my pussy, and you in my ass."

If it was humanly possible, I did it; I got harder probably surpassing the consistency of titanium steel. I lubed up Ann's ass and smeared a copious amount of the viscous fluid over my cock. Ann talked as I prepared her; "I did an enema after dinner, so I know I have lots of room in there for you. I'm nice and clean ... and cleaned out. I've also been wearing a butt plug in there a few hours a day since Monday. Tuesday night while you were away John even fucked me while I had it in, and it was a moving experience." As I touched my cockhead to her asshole, she said in a worried voice, "Please go slow. This is a new experience, and you're so big."

I went slowly. I did some thumb work with both thumbs, and then my cockhead spread her cheeks and slowly pushed into her rosebud. Suddenly, I broke through, as though there had been resistance that just vanished. I worked the rest of my cock into her, and then slowly pulled out and started my reentry. Soon I was fucking her ass just the way I did her pussy except a little slower and more cautiously. She was tight.

"Oh, God, that feels so ... different ... sort of good and so naughty."

John said, "I should take a picture."

Ann admonished, "Don't you dare. You do and I'll cut you off for ten minutes."

We laughed but I'd had the same thought John did. I had wanted a series of pictures of the three of us fucking.

After we got a rhythm going, Ann said, "I want my DP now. I'll mount John, and then you come back in my ass after he's in my pussy."

And that's exactly what we did. John lay back on the furry duvet; Ann mounted him so that he was fully embedded in her pussy. I came up behind her as she leaned forward, and soon I was back in her ass. She had two cocks in her simultaneously.

Ann gasped out, "One more cock and I'd be air-tight. We'll have to try that some day."

As we fucked the two orifices we were in, my ball sack occasionally touched John. For the most part, we ignored what otherwise might have become an awkward situation.

I came in Ann's tight ass, but remained in place, enjoying the sensation as well as the writhing and squirming going on beneath me. John came a moment later, moaning like I'd never heard him do: end of Round One.

As we pulled out of Ann she gushed white cum from both orifices, truly a sexy scene and one I wish we could have captured in a photograph.

After that night, we started doing more sex together, meaning that no one sat on the sidelines: kissing and loving Ann's breasts while the other of us fucked her, DPs, titty fucks, blowjobs while fucking, hand jobs while fucking, and any other arrangement we could think of so the three of us were physically together. We were creative and experimented. To my surprise, Ann stuck to her edict that her ass was reserved for me. We didn't do anal often, but when we did it was a special occasion.

Ann's comment about 'one more cock and I'd be air-tight' had perked up my ears. I made a note to ask her about that later. Since she'd broken the ice about adding partners to our marriage with John and Carol, I wondered if she'd want to add any others, perhaps on a less frequent basis. Another man of similar age and vitality would mean she could get fucked six or nine times in one night and not just four or five.

That thought led me to wonder if there had been other men in Ann's life that she hadn't told me about. I discounted that thought at first, but then I started to think about how enthusiastic she'd suddenly become about sex and relationships with other males - John, to be specific; but why couldn't there have been or be others? She worked amidst a couple of dozen other men, and I'd met many of them, and they were all good guys - the kind of guys that would appeal to Ann.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kick it up a Notch Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds