• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Royalty Brought Low Pt. 05

Royalty Brought Low Pt. 05

12

Authors note: thank you for all the feedback, I have taken it into account and have made some slight alterations. Though these will be more evident in the next chapters, as this one was already mostly written at the time and to make too many changes would detract from the idea.

As a warning this chapter is a little heavier, with strong domination submission themes. If that's not for you please wait for the next chapters. Enjoy!

*****

Much later the Queen returned to find her pet still jerking his angry red cock at the last fantasy, his stomach already coated with drying semen that had dripped and pooled underneath his body. She noticed his rapt and ecstatic expression, wondering if this was the one which turned on the Prince the most. Curious, she touched his forehead to observe the erotic dream.

***

Hands, so many hands were touching his skin, caressing every inch, for so long the sensations just rolled all into one long continuous stretch of sweet torture.

The only identifiable notes in this unending melody of pleasure were from the hands that were sliding along his weeping erection and especially the dirty forbidden pleasure of slicked fingers buried in his ass.

As he gazed around with heavy lidded eyes he saw so many different women surrounding him, blondes, brunettes, blue eyes, brown eyes, petite, athletic. Too many to notice but a fraction of their looks. But despite the erotic display he found his gaze drawn to emerald eyes that were always watching, that casually observed him teetering on the brink, helpless to do anything but submit to his tormentors insatiable appetites. He silently begged with his eyes for her permission, longing to here those words which would grant him his release.

"Cum for me, my pet."

***

The Queen retreated from his mind as her pets orgasm overtook him, with nothing left his cock just jerked violently as his body shook with the force, as the drying spunk threatened to slid off and join the rest of the pool gathered on the floor that the Prince was laying in.

Hmm things are progressing nicely, she mused, tapping her lips with one long fingernail as she schemed how to use that information she scryed to her advantage.

The Prince awoke after the last vision had faded away, feeling exhausted but at the same time sated. He could not recall them all, but despite the knots in his muscles, he felt good, like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. No more heavy mantle of responsibility being heir to the throne, no more hiding away his secret desires because he had been told they were unnatural. He had an owner who would orchestrate his sexual gratification, no matter how depraved and base.

"Up pet," he heard his dark Mistress order, and he immediately obeyed despite the soreness and discomfort of his cock, rolling onto his knees, and gazed up adoringly at his Queen. She was garbed all in brown leather, from the tight fitting bodice to the stiff short skirt that ended just below her crotch line. He found himself gazing at the polished high heeled boots and was consumed with the urge to kiss them, but he retrained himself as he had not been given permission.

"You have made a mess of yourself pet," she admonished, "If you want to be granted access to my chamber you need more control. Or you will be punished."

"Your will is absolute, my Queen," he replied, still slightly surprised at how easily and naturally the words rolled off his tongue, "I beg you to punish me if I displease you."

From her hands swung a leather lead, ending in a spiked collar which his blue eyes followed as it oscillated back and forth like a pendulum. It reminded him of the hunting dogs he had grown up with, they had been allowed to roam free all over the castle. But somehow, as he watched the orbs light reflect off the spike tips as it swung back and forth, the thought of being restrained, being shackled and controlled by his owner felt...right. The Prince sighed as he felt the leather chocker slide against his well-muscled neck and heard the snap of the clasp as it symbolised what had already taken place in his heart.

"This is a temporary collar, the proper one I will fit at the right time and place. Now you need cleaning up, I can't have my pets spending all day covered in their own spunk," his Mistress said, jolting him into action with a slight tug on the leash.

As he was led naked on his hands and through the corridors, they passed servants rushing back and forth as they attended to their tasks in silence. The only sounds were the clicking of high heels echoing off the stone floor and the rhythmic squeak of the Queens leather skirt as her hips sashayed back and forth. The Prince knew deep down he should be paying attention and learning the layout of the castle, but his eyes were fastened squarely upon the witches perfectly round butt as it rocked from side to side with every step she took. One of his fantasies bubbled up from the depths of his mind, of being allowed to kiss and lick those round cheeks as another of the Queens servants was buried up to their eyes in between her legs. He felt almost giddy in anticipation as excitement writhed in his gut, so eager for his training to begin.

The Prince was led into a bathing chamber, where a huge sunken bath in the middle of the floor was filled with hot steaming water, which swirled around the glowing orbs as it drifted lazily to the ceiling. A wooden chair already damp with the rooms excess moisture was seated at the edge of the pool. But his gaze was drawn to the four handmaidens standing like statues around the edges of the room. All four were different ages, sizes, different hair colour and nationalities. However they had one thing in common, they were all naked except for a gold chocker set with a single ruby in its centre.

Now he knew that this would have been one of his favourite fantasies from the days before his ownership, but already he automatically looked up at the Queen waiting for her permission, for her orders as she unclipped his leash.

"My girls will bath and wash you, but be warned, each time you give in and touch either them or yourself, sometime will be deducted from your training," she warned enigmatically, accompanied by a mischievous grin as she settled herself into the chair to observe the entertainment.

As the Prince gingery lowered his aching limbs and crusty torso into the hot soapy water, he intended to make his Mistress proud and keep his hands to himself. And he had just spent several hours with his hand practically inseparable from his cock; the Prince wanted it to heal for when his owner wanted to make use of it. But the handmaidens were another story; two were in the water with him with their gentle touches washing away all filth and grime from his skin, their wet bodies reflecting the orbs light making them gleam tantalisingly. Strong hands behind were kneading the cramps out of his muscles, every time he shifted he felt the weight of their breasts brush against his bare back. If he was capable of thought at that moment, he would have reflected their owner liked to collect attractive pets. The Queen was set on a throne at the side of the bath, enjoying the show and remembering the many happy times she had been bathed in this room.

But this for the Prince, like many of his Mistresses gifts, was a double edge sword. It was slow sweet torture to be so close to these women and not do anything. Especially since he'd figured out the handmaidens had resided in the castle longer, and had undergone more training; so by now they must be very skilled indeed. As the blonde was carefully rinsing his arm, her breast was almost in the palm of his hand, and with a groan of longing he reached out and felt it fit snugly into place. The girl reacted almost immediately, moaning and rubbing herself against his calloused fingers, but she didn't stop washing, not even when he twisted her large brown nipple and her eyes almost rolled back into her head.

A throaty chuckle echoed around the room and the Queen called out, "Just couldn't help yourself, could you my naughty pet." Realising his mistake the Prince jerked his hand away as if it burnt, and bowed his head in shame at disobeying his Mistress. And his resolve and fear may have provided an adequate shield against further temptation, but he hadn't reckoned on the other girls self-control breaking. The blonde girl was still panting from all the stimulation, and without warning, grabbed the brunette next to her and began French kissing like her life depended on it. Both nymphs had abandoned their tasks and were proceeding to glide their soapy hands all over their wet bodies. The Prince felt his abused cock stiffen rapidly and he hissed as the bruised and tired muscles contracted. The two pairs of hands behind him were pawing his flesh more urgently and sensuously, with their nails leaving red trails across his freshly scrubbed skin, as their owners were caught up in the show just as he was. Groaning his surrender, his hand reached down into the water to pump his shaft, no matter how much it would hurt.

"Bambie, Fawna, Helena, Giselle, enough!" came the thunderous command from the throne. Upon hearing their owners voice the handmaidens immediately ceased and stood still, their heaving chests and panting breaths the only indication they were still painfully aroused. The Prince looked up in rising dread as his Mistress rose from her seat and slowly stalked around the pool to her wayward pet.

His terror made him tremble from head to foot and feel an overwhelming compulsion to throw himself at his Queen's feet to beg forgiveness. The former heir to the throne bowed his head in submission, so was shocked when a hand grabbed a fistful of his sodden locks and dragged his head up to find the Queen knelt down and her face mere inches from his.

"You are a weak willed, undisciplined, horny little slut," she told him, in a voice that slithered across his skin and caused him to swallow painfully, "This is why you need an owner, and why you need training. Do you understand pet?"

"Yes my dark Queen, I'm weak compared to your iron will, I will do anything you say!" he babbled, desperate to please her once more, anything to earn her praise.

"Good," the witch gave a tight lipped smile and released his head, "Your training for today is learning to pleasure a woman with your tongue properly and achieve an orgasm worthy of her. Now since I expect my pets to have some skill when they attend me, you won't be given permission for that until I decide you're ready."

The Prince felt crushing disappointment, as he was already craving that addictive nectar he had tasted when his Mistress had overwhelmed his resistance. He vowed to train as hard as he had when learning to wield a sword, harder if it meant he earnt that particular reward.

"So you will practise on my handmaidens here," she said gesturing to the naked collared women, and her pet felt his spirits soar that he hadn't blown his chances.

"However," and there was that one word spoken in that particular tone he had come to dread, "Because you yielded to temptation, you only have five minutes for each girl to make them climax. If you fail, you will be punished to regain more time, and you will try again."

The Princes jaw dropped in abject horror, but he should have realised that his punishments would be sever. In a way it was oddly comforting, as a boy the only way he'd ever responded was to harsh discipline. His once overheard his tutors whispering, worried about how often they had to administer it, whether the heir enjoyed it too much.

He was snapped back to the present by the blonde called Fawna, who was perched on the edge of the pool with her legs spread wide, revealing a hairless sex with dainty lips, waiting patiently as she obeyed her owners instructions. The Queen conjured an hour glass that hung suspended just out of his line of vision, as he glanced at it, the top bulb held far too little sand.

"Begin," the enchantress ordered, as the sand began to trickle down, counting the precious seconds he had to complete her task. Acutely aware that time was of the essence, the Prince immediately dove in and began to enthusiastically lick the handmaidens pussy. But instead of the expected moans of pleasure, the blonde whimpered in distress and inched her pelvis away from his attentions. Frowning in puzzlement, the Prince struggled to comprehend what was wrong. Thinking she was just trying to sabotage his efforts, the noble held her hips firmly in place and resumed licking. The blondes whimpers increased to a continuous whine as her wriggling became more pronounced as her partner pressed hard against her clit. The Prince was confused why this wasn't working; he'd made his Mistress climax hadn't he? Why was it not working on this girl? Was she defective in some way? Yet she'd responded well enough when he'd caressed her breast. Remembering from earlier how his thumb had rubbed her large nipple, the noble swirled his tongue in the same manner around her clit, and got a much more pleasing response. Now he was getting somewhere.

"Stop, times run out."

Shocked at how fast five minutes had passed already, the former heir glanced up in confirmation and saw the sand heaped in the bottom bulb. He fervently wished he's never given into temptation earlier in the pool, he'd been warned but hadn't heeded his Queens counsel.

"Such a shame pet," his Mistress gloated, with so much glee in her voice it was almost indecent, "Fawna has an extremely sensitive body, but since you were too heavy handed, or heavy tongued, it was too painful for her to climax. So that means you will receive your punishment."

The Queen held up a wooden paddle about the same circumference as his head, as she twirled the handle between her fingers, "But since I will be generous, for each hit you take on your tight compact ass, I will add 10 seconds of time back on to your next challenge. But you need to count every spank."

Resigning himself, still consumed with feelings of impotence and shame from failing to make a beautiful woman orgasm, the Prince hauled his dripping, naked form out of the water, and bent over exposing his behind to the Queens displeasure.

When the wooden paddle descended he cried out in surprise and pain, as the water dripping from his ass enhanced the sensation and made it sting all the more. Belatedly remembering, he gasped "One!" as he wondered how he would endure many more of these. Though he could shout stop at any point, it conflicted with the desire to claw back some much needed time for the next task.

The Prince gritted his teeth and counted each slap of the paddle, his buttocks growing hot and becoming more sensitised as the force of each blow rocked him forward. He kept reminding himself he could endure this, just one more hit, one more hit...

At eighteen he yelled "No more!" and immediately the paddling ceased. The noble drew in some much needed air to steady his body, wishing for some cold water to douse the flames he felt in his tender backside. He rolled over onto his back and found the cool stone floor soothing as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Well done pet, you've increased your allotted time by three minutes," the Queen complemented, and added the extra time to the hourglass as it reset, "Now see if you can do better with Helena."

The auburn haired girl stood before the Prince, as he gazed up at her naked form he admired her long legs and full breasts with long rosy red nipples, and the way her long straight hair cascaded down her back to tease her cute butt. Then gracefully, without a word she straddled his face and insistently rubbed her crotch against his full lips.

The Prince was shocked having never been in this position before, as the handmaiden's body blocked out the light and he felt her weight pressed down upon his head. But the feeling of being helpless, of having all the power transferred to Helena, sent a jolt of pleasure straight to his groin. The thought of her riding his face, forcing him to submit, just taking her pleasure from him, turned him on more then even sharing a bath with four beautiful women.

With a muffled groan, the noble began to lick in earnest, this time holding back in his intensity, but still encouraging the handmaiden to grind her pussy into his mouth. He imagined his Queen in this position, seated on his head like a throne, or even riding his cock whilst one of the girls straddled his face.

"Stop, times up pet."

The words slowly sank into the Prince's pleasure drugged brain, but were emphasised when Helena rose up and crawled away from him, leaving the former heir panting and alone on the floor with her juices smeared over his face.

"Didn't I make myself clear pet? Your target today was simple, to learn to read a woman's responses and make her orgasm, not to drift off into your own fantasies," rebuked the Queen with a bite of impatience laced into her tone, "Now get up and receive your punishment."

Feeling mortified beyond belief, her pet reluctantly did what he was told. As he counted each time the paddle forcefully made contact with his tender ass, the resentment built and an old forgotten streak of defiance flared up in his soul. There was no fairness to these lessons, how was he even supposed to please his Mistress when there was no hope of succeeding, when it felt like the cards were stacked so firmly against him?

"That's enough!" the Prince shouted on the tenth stroke, as he spun around and glowered at his owner, feeling embarrassed at his failure and humiliated by her tests.

"There isn't enough time!" he yelled, venting his protests and frustrations, "It's impossible!"

Absolute silence greeted his rant as the glowing orbs flickered and dimmed, then the Queen's magic poured out like a tsunami, filling the room with her fury. Cries echoed from the handmaidens, as the pools water began to boil and bubble with her wrath. The scolding wave of magic crashed against the Prince's exposed skin, as he flung up his arms in an effort to ward against the onslaught. The feeling of cooking in his own skin made the previous paddle spanks seem like a feather touch in comparison.

In the centre of the confusion and panic, the Queen stood unmoved, her anger transforming her features making her both more beautiful and terrible to behold.

"I won't take such insolence from anyone, especially you my former Prince," she yelled, causing the rest of the handmaidens to cower in the corners as her voice cracked out like a whip, "I am Queen! My will is absolute! You begged me earlier to punish you if you displeased me. Do. You. Think. I'm. Displeased?"

"Punish me! I beg you!" the terrified Prince screamed, as her words flayed his exposed flesh, leaving long red welts in their wake, Eventually her rag died down to a simmering aura which writhed and prickled across his naked flesh.

"If you learn nothing else, remember this," she scolded, "The more you obey, the more you receive pleasure."

"The more I obey, the more I receive pleasure," he intoned, finally realising the full ramifications of that simple phrase.

The handmaidens had crept back towards the pool once their owners temper had cooled, trembling in the aftershock. As the others resumed their positions, the slightly built, brown haired girl called Bambi laid down beside her fellow pet. The Queen rose to her feet, pointed a finger towards the passive slave and commanded, "Lick."

The Prince proceeded to dedicate himself to Bambi's pussy with a clarity and focus unparalleled before. With every lick he paid attention to her reactions, to every sigh and moan, and learnt when to apply pressure and when to move to another erogenous zone. As Bambi's hip thrusts picked up the pace, he moved with her in perfect rhythm, as his hands stroked the wide hip bones and trailed down the swell of her shapely thighs. He forgot about the time limit, or the watching audience, and was lost in the erotic act of pleasuring a woman in the most intimate manner. He even forgot about his own straining member aching for attention.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Royalty Brought Low Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds