• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Consent of Petra

Consent of Petra

12

This is a treatment of a story about Petra. She ultimately becomes who she wants to be, if you like this story, which parts would you like the author to expand on and continue writing about?

*****

I don't know if it was actually formed in my mind what I was doing before those men. Harold had trained me to crave the concept of being enjoyed, and since I was clearly desirable to these men, I suppose I consented to my situation.

I was spread open .. my legs held in place by the structure of the sofa and the steel pole that held up the floor of the basement. I had been in this position many times as Harold stroked and me and comforted me as my body quivered with anxiety and sexual arousal. It was filthy minded of me and Harold to let me and my body be used in such ways .. each had their own interests. I learned to shut my mind to the perversion and sickness I felt, and allowed a euphoric swell of pleasure to creep over my mind as they shifted my position for more adequate visuals of my experiences and predicament.

These men positioned me to see me as they wanted. As a young creature not male but not quite female. They wanted to see my mixed personality before them and to answer the question of themselves as to which to them was the most arousing part of my my tiny physique. They wanted to see my confusion as they handled me in certain ways, watching as I became aware of their excitement and my response to the pressure placed by them on various parts of my mind and body.

-

It was a simple morning, light rain as I smoked a joint with my friend Robert. He puffed a huge hit towards me and I opened my mouth to accept the jet of smoke from the funny glass device we used to exchange hits. My thin white jeans were slightly grungy with two days of use, but the cotton had formed well around my cock head and my slightly wide hips. My chain around my waist, a gift from someone, hung loose around my trim flat ultra white tummy. i had shaved all my body hair. Robert glanced at my outline in my pants, said nothing and shuffled himself deeper into the bean bag he was in. My bag was similar as there were many in the art room of the main college.

The next class was supposed to be study-hall and most kids just skipped it and went out to lay in the sun or wander in the forest. I usually was so stoned that I sat with my books in the study hall next to the offices and just leafed through my papers and looked at different books. We didn't have many computers back then, so I would wander into the computer lab which was in line of sight of the dean's office. I picked the one furthest from the office and turned on the screen. For a moment there was a flash and the screen began to glow. I saw the log in screen and just as I was about to type my name the screen switched and there before me was a picture of a girl.. a naked girl , with her hair back and her body lying on a bed, and her arms up behind her head, showing me her very swollen lips of pussy..

Pete! Someone called , I switched off the computer ...

Come here Pete, the man in the office said. I'd like to speak to you about what you are wearing. Come into my office. I stood up, put on my flip flops and wandered in the general direction of his office as my long blond hair fell from my shoulders and impromptu braid I had just made unraveled.

I don't think you carefully reviewed the dress code as it clearly states you can not wear shirts that don't cover your stomach. Look at you there with stomach exposed and your dirty jeans. Don't you ever wash those jeans?

I had been called into the office before but never alone. Usually I was with two or three others who had done something wrong. I had once been told never to go into Harold's office alone as he had the reputation of becoming extremely irritating in his questioning and you could miss quite a few classes because his interviews were quite long. I didn't say anything as he closed the door behind us.

Sit here on the sofa and let me read you the rules. Clearly you don't care what people think of you with that long hair and girly tee shirt. What are you trying to say to people? What is the message you are trying to convey with the way you dress and the way you hold yourself? What is that chain there? And oh I see you have one about your ankle? What in the world are you thinking?

I didn't answer right away and Harold approached me and got very close to me with his middle body level with my face. I looked up into his broad dark face and wondered if he was going to hit me or grab my hair. He looked so upset and I couldn't understand what I had done to enrage him so much. I was simply too stoned to really form much of a thought anyway. My body just began to shake slightly as I became more upset.

I don't know, I said. I just was studying for my homework.

No you weren't you were on the computers looking around. What did you find?

I shook a bit more as Harold shouted down at me, telling me I looked like a little girl and should be ashamed of myself and I should dress better.

You are disgusting with your long hair and tight tight jeans showing off your little ass like that . What do you think people are saying? Is he a boy or a girl? Why does he dress like that? Does he want attention from men or women? What have you got to say for yourself Pete? Do you want people to think you are a girl? Do you want me to get you a training bra so you can dress more like the little girl you want to be?

At hearing this I burst into tears, my body shaking and my sobs snorting out of my tightly clenched mouth. My eyes were already swollen from being stoned and they watered more as I began to sob uncontrollably. My body jerked with every sob and I was looking down at my feet. Harold just stood ever too close to my now bowed head, with my hair falling around my face towards the floor.

He sat down next to me on the sofa. I continued to sob and looked kinda sideways at his face to see what he was going to do.

Oh knock it off Pete! What do you want me to do, hug you as you sob in your disgusting hair and filthy clothing? Do you want me to hold you little like a little girl who just dropped her candy?

I sobbed a bit more and then got it together a bit and straitened up. I quieted down and looked at Harold sitting next to me and then he did something unexpected. He reached his hand behind my head and pressed my face slowly, but ever slowly towards his lap.

I couldn't believe it. He was going to press my face into his crotch in those corduroy pants he always wore. He kept the pressure up as he slowly forced my wet face into his lap, with his fingers digging into my neck. I was so stunned I didn't move a muscle as his crotch slowly came up towards my face. I was sure he was going to stop and let me go as he didn't seem to like what he was doing and I thought he would push me away. But no, he firmly continued to press my now stunned face into the warm dampness of his lap and his pants.

Is this where you want to be Pete, he said. Down here in the area of a mans lap where he has his cock and manhood? Are you a little girl that craves sucking cock like all the other little girls do? Are you in fact a little whore with those tight pants and shirt showing off every curve of your body to the boys that like girls like you?

Then he pressed my face into his lap and through his pants I could feel his hard cock press on my face and he rubbed his member with the pressure of my face. This is what you like isn't it Pete. My cock in your face, now what are you going to do about it. Will you suck it for me? Suck my cock you little bitch..

I yelled and slipped out from under his grasp and pulled my face away from that large swollen thing I had felt with my face. I was shaking all over and jumped into standing position to get away from him. He looked at me for a few seconds and began to grin.

Did you like that , you little pussy? Did you like being treated like a little whore? Come here Pete.. or should I call you Petra? Come here and stand before me like the good little girl I know you are.

I didn't move at all, but Harold reached out and firmly grabbed my hips and pulled me squarely before him and where he was seated on his couch. Now Petra, I think you and I can have some fun together you being a girl and all, and me needing a little fun now and then around this school of ours. What do you say? Do you want me to help you become the girl you want to be? Answer me Petra! Do you want to become a girl for me? Do you want me to make you into a little whore that you seem so interested in becoming? Answer me you little cunt.

No sir no I don't. I just wanted to do my homework and go to my classes.

Petra, now listen here honey, with that little body of yours and those tight tight clothes, everyone can see you are just waiting to be taken buy the first man that has an interest in little girls like you. Do you know what I mean. look at your cock outlined there in your jeans, don't you think everyone sees you and wants to know what you want? Look at that tight little bubble butt there with the crack held wide open by the seam of your too tight pants.. and your little nipples showing through your shirt.

You want to drive men crazy, men that like little girls like you. Men that like a little cock on their girls right? The most special little sexual beings that there are. Little girls with a cock. You know you want to be one. You already are one you little whore. You know it don't you?

I don't want to be a girl, I like girls. I like to look at them and I want to be with them.

Sure you do little one. That's because you identify with them too, and you like them so much you want to be one. Is that right? Its true , you want to have a pussy just like them and have men stick their large cocks up into you so you can feel helpless and full of their control. You want to be held down and fucked like every girl does, except you have a little cock and not a pussy like them. Come here and let me lick you ...

-

A few weeks later, late at night and down in the basement of Harold's brothers house, I was brought before the group of men, with my white tennis dress and shoes, my soft top covering my flat chest and stood next to a little table in the room with white towels layered out over the top. My hands were bound together and I had a red ball gag in my mouth. I was very nervous but extremely excited as I could feel the tension in the room and all the mens eyes on me and my body.

Gently they folded me onto the table with my feet on the ground, bending me at the hips and holding my little ass up in the air. I had never been exposed to so many men and I was shivering with sexual excitement. My pink panties were clearly visible as they guided me down on the table with my ass facing the attendees of my first recital. Harold had invited many of his friends. There were at least five attendees as well as Harold and his brother Ted.

Petra, moan for us if you want us to know much you want to be a little girl. I let out a long sweet moan of what sounded like ecstasy. Now Petra, you know that to become a real girl we have to see how well you respond to the appetites of the men around you. Do you understand that? Do you want these men to help you become more of a little girl? Moan for us two times if so Petra. I let out two short but distinguishable moans.

The men looked at each other with delight and Ted clapped his hands as he walked over and lifted my tennis skirt to expose my little bottom. My bulge from my cock and balls was quite visible through my pink cotton panties. My very white smooth skin was shining with a slight amount of baby oil that I had been instructed to administer to my entire body. My golden hair was in two pig tails which made me look younger than I already was. I simply looked like a tiny girl who happened to have a cock.

Ted held my skirt up as he began to fondle my buttocks. Each and every man could see my ass and balls because of the table placement before them. I could see none of them but I could feel Teds hands as he groped my ass and squeezed. He removed my panties.

This young sexy thing is named Petra. She has been trained by Harold and I and she has admitted on numerous occasions during here training that she wants to become a little girl with a special treat. She wants tiny but perfect breasts and she wants her hips to grow wider and her stomach to be smooth and girl like. Isn't that right Petra? You want to become as feminine as you can make yourself. Please moan for us again to let us know your pleasure at becoming our little slut girl whore.

I moaned and moaned as I began to feel Teds fingers squeeze my balls together and twist. The pain began to shoot up through my stomach. I moaned and screeched as he pinched them hard with his fingers.

Gentlemen, Petra here wants to become a female with a cock but I don't think she realizes that she also has to become a female with a cock without balls. Isn't that right Gentlemen, for our little girl Petra here to really become who we want, we will have to tie her up and cut off her balls. This will truly emasculate her before our eyes and the eyes of others. What do you think Petra, are you ready for the men to begin the process of your sacrifice? You are to give in to our wishes now as we take your masculinity away from you forever and make you our little girl .. are you ready?

Smoke from the cutters filled the room.

-

Petra come here. You know that Harold wants to begin your training. Now come here this instant and take off those dirty old jeans.

I lifted my bottom into the air as I had learned in my first lesson the day before. Harold injected a small syringe into my ass and within seconds I feel the warm tingle of complete submission come over my entire body. My nipples were no longer as painful as the feeling spread to my upper body and eventually my head. Now I began to slump onto the stool that I was tied to as I had been the day before. Harold pulled on the rope connected to the pulleys in the ceiling and my legs begin to lift from the floor. Harold lets my hair drop down around my shoulders and he slips a light cotton hood over my head and shifts it so my nose and mouth are at an opening cut into the cloth.

Petra darling, you must become more willing to submit to your trainings at the beginnings. I know this can me somewhat alarming but you are such a beautiful little girl I can't help but want to get these going. Tomorrow you must come completely ready with your bottom uncovered and your tiny bra, and of course please remember to wear the bells I had given you yesterday. You must become my little girl so I can share you with these men that are all waiting to hold you and make you their special little toy. There are so many who want to be with you and I am certain that you will delight in making them so very satisfied and happy. Now we must quickly open up your bottom today and see how big an object we can safely put into your body there. Did you wash yourself and give yourself an enema as I told you yesterday?

-

The hot brand scorched as I clenched on the leather and screamed out in the pain. My body pain erupted through my mouth. My eyes clenched shut as the men around me laughed and chortled amongst themselves. Argus, you are one lucky Arab, Harold exclaimed as my new owner patted my other unbranded ass cheek. She will forever wear your mark from this day forward. We will miss our little Petra, but she has finally gotten her way and now will become your possession and the toy of all your shipmates.

I licked at the ground as my tears dripped into a little puddle. I had been purchased by a filthy fat old man who owned a shipping line and had pleaded with Harold to let him have me for his use. The bids had all been high, as high as Harold had expected. Ted and he decided to sell me once the training and my adjustments had come along. Ted wished for me to have big bouncy breasts and the photos of his examples still hung on the wall in the back of the room. Harold had prevailed, and small firm breasts with hard tiny nipples was what I finally grew and would end up with. However I would always run the risk on some man determining he wanted more.

My hips had shaped themselves up well once my parts had been removed. My cock was still there to remind me of my journey. I had to become a special service girl for men that liked special toys like myself. My skin had been carefully smoothed and all my hair except on my head had been expertly removed permanently. My tow nails and finger nails had been painted once again as I was prepared for my delivery and I had a simple dark veiled outfit to wear while out in public. My bikini I wore underneath was only to come out when I was working or when I was on display in the cafeteria of the vessel. Each boat of any size had two girls like me and we were expected to service all the men at regular times and to perform on each other whenever necessary.

-

I limped back to my desk at school as I wondered when I might go back to the classes again. I had been at sea for about four months before I had escaped and found my way back home. The sounds of school were welcome and I was intent on doing my best and to get my degree and go on to college. My physical form was very feminine, but I carefully selected my clothing to appear as male as possible. At times I wished I had not been coerced into becoming such a sex toy to all those men. My body had been ravaged and I had been forced to experience sex with all sorts of wild men and sometimes restrained while they forced me to accept more than any hole in anyones body should.

Without my male parts I still continued to develop as a woman would and my breasts had grown somewhat larger, but I had taped them down for my classes and when I went out in public. I had a small apartment that Harold had rented for me and he and Ted were helpful with my relocation. I had to worry about school now and I was quite intent on my studies.

-

As I waited at the bus stop, I felt eyes of a man on my ass as I sat on the bench. I could now sense the desires of men as I had experienced so many. As I boarded the bus, a hand reached my belt line and slipped down front into my panties..

So you have a little extra do you there young thing? You are one of those special creatures that I love to fondle so much. I'll give you a hundred if you let me play with you for a few hours at my house. What do you say little she-girlie?

I got off at his stop a few minutes later. He had his arm around my shoulders and guided me towards his trailer in the park. He had his hand slipped down my bottom and his middle finger slipped into my ass hole. Now little girlie, let me guide you by me steering you with my finger. The pressure lead me to a room in the back where he had all sorts of ropes and rubber outfits. His fingers came out of my pants and he pulled my top off to reveal my gently bouncing tits..

My cock began to get very hard as he pulled on the cables that lifted my legs over my head and exposed my girl bottom to him and his view. Nice little brand you have there sweet thing. Let me shove my cock deep into your ass now and fill you.

His cock split open my pussy as he rammed deep into me. My head was once again hooded and all I could sense was the lust and groping of my body by this nasty stranger. My body convulsed and a little jerk came from my erect cock.

Then the door slammed open and a growl erupted. Who is this? A finger wandered slowly along the outline of my leg down to my erect girl cock. Get away from her. You should be ashamed of yourself. Let her down and give her to me. I know what a girl like that wants and desires from a man. Come here sweet one. Come to Daddy and let me take care of you. Let me get you away from my horrible son. Let me take this off your head and take a look at you sweet little dove ..

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Consent of Petra

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds